chapter 21

Love or obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Mo yeon and shi jin kissed each other, they got committed to eachother in a relationship. They went for lunch in that restuarant, Mr. kang told her to stay away from Shi jin, Shi jin came in her room through balcony, he kissed her, they got intimate in bed, he gave her a love bite to mark her as his, he gifted her a pendant, she lied in his arms and........

Mo yeon opened her eyes. A flash of sun rays fell in her eyes causing them to shrink. So finally she could sleep for some hours atleast. She let some breath out and changed her gesture to get on her back as she was lying by her belly. She got straight and turned her face to see her sleeping love, 
Yoo shi jin, the beast. But.... Wait..where was he? Her lips parted, only she was lying in her bed. She was sleeping with Shi jin she recalled, where could he go? He was gone? Without telling her? She looked at her balcony door that was unlatched, So he was gone. 

She sighed a smile, night was so unbelivable, the beast was in her room the previous night. It was more like a beautiful nightmare. She turned her head to look at the clock, it was 9:00 AM. What? She got her eyes bigger... 9:00 AM? Sh*t.. She was so late today. She pulled away from the duvet and got up from her bed and rushed into the washroom. 

After sometime. 
@Yoo  Manson. 
Shi jin  in a pair of blue jeans  with his all wet hair settled down perfectly, was sitting infront of his laptop in his 'special room' with his legs resting on the table, a cup of coffee in his hands and dizzy eyes on the screen.

Yes, he came back in the morning from her room when he heard Mr. kang calling his servant for the Coffee. He didn't come back because he was afraid of Mr. kang or something but he came back because he didn't want his angel to be in trouble. 
Already, she could hardly sleep with him beside her. Even he couldn't sleep for a minute. His love was in his arms. He wanted to stop the time there only. He wanted that moment to stop. He kept watching his Mo yeon's innocent face when she was sleeping. He carassed her soft skin many times gently with his fingers, he moved her hair strands back and he kissed her lips once carefully when he was coming back, thankfully she didn't wake up. He didn't want to disturb the sleeping beauty. 
He was watching her when she came out of the washroom in her bath rob .His girl was y enough to engrave in his wildest thoughts. She was wiping her wet hair in her white towel. Shi jin smiled a little. Yes, his girl was a y angel. She went towards the dressing table as she placed the towel on the chair and she was about to move to the cupboard but she stopped and looked at her appearance in the mirror. She looked at Shi jin's bite mark on her chest, that was reddish-brown in colour now. She recalled his words. 
"I was just marking you as mine"
Mo yeon's lips formed in a small smile as she touched that mark softly, It pained but that pain had its own pleasure. The paining pleasure of love. She was still falling in love with him. The way he loved her. The way he was kissing her, her eyes drooled to close as she felt that sensation engulfing her. 
Shi jin who was watching her on the screen smirked as he understood what she was thinking, he could see a prefect angle of hers, oh how badly he wanted to kiss her now. He looked away for a moment to control his emotions and sighed with closed eyes. Then he looked back at her and picked up his phone to call her. 
Mo yeon who was lost in Shi jin's sweet memories came out of her thoughts when her phone rang. Her lips curled in a smile as if she knew who was the caller. 
She rushed to her bed and picked up her phone from the nightstand. Screen flashed Shi jin's name. She closed her eyes, sighed to control her excitement and placed the phone on her ear after recieving the call. 

Mo yeon: Hello... 
Shi jin: Good morning my gorgeous love.. 

Mo yeon smiled as her eyes got closed. His sensuous voice, always calling her beautiful... She was so overwhelmed and she spoke up in a low but sensous voice. 

Mo yeon: Good morning. 
Shi jin: How did you find our first night..? 

Mo yeon chuckled as she raised her eyes up. Then she bit her lower lip and spoke up. 
Mo yeon: Uh...mmm.. Beautiful..

She could hear him grinning his beautiful chuckle. 

Shi jin: Hmm....so what are you doing? 
Mo yeon: Uh...m... (She looked at herself and stretched her lips)  I am getting ready ...
Shi jin: (smirked) ohh (He chuckled) What are you wearing by the way? 

Mo yeon heard him chuckling, she placed a hand on her chest and turned to see if he was in balcony. She gulped, balcony was covered with curtains but he was talking like he was seeing her.. Shi jin felt her heavy breathing and he scoffed. 

Shi jin: What happened sweetheart? 
Mo yeon: Uh...n...nothing.. 

Mo yeon slapped her forehead, wrinmling her nose. How could he see her? He was in his house. 

Shi jin: Did you see my mark...?? (His voice was sensuous and intense now) hows it looking now..?? 

Mo yeon looked at her appearance in mirror again. That hickey, his love mark. 

Mo yeon: (shuddered) But.. (Shrugged) But it pains Shi jin...

She complained and Shi jin's jaws tightened within his smirk. 

Shi jin: That's good baby. You'll remind me whenever it pains, you'll remind me whenever you'll see yourself. It will keep you realising that you belong to me and that's MY mark on you. YOU are MINE...

His words were sensuous, his voice engraving her emotions. Her heart was racing. Yes she belonged to him, she was ready to give all of herself to him. 

Shi jin: Anyways.. Wear your clothes, get ready, I am going to your house to pick you up....

Mo yeon came out of her thoughts when she heard him saying that he was coming. She got her eyes bigger and she nodded negatively like if she knew he was watching her.Shi jin frowned his eyes. 

Shi jin: what happend? 

Mo yeon stopped and she gulped, no she couldn't tell him that Mr. kang didn't like him. He would hate Mr. kang for this. 

Mo yeon:  But I am not done with my work ...I have a breakfast to do with dad,an assignment to complete...
Shi jin: Okay.. I'm giving you an hour, get ready, have break fast with your dad and assignment? We'll do that together in our heaven..alright? 
Mo yeon: But Shi jin....
Shi jin: No arguements love... See you after an hour...

Saying this he disconnected the call before Mo yeon could speak anything. She looked at her phone narrowing her eyes. It was like if she was given an order. She didn't know why but was feeling him, like if he was controling her and then she shrugged at the thought no it's nothing like that.
 He was just very excited because all this is very new to him and so to her. Yes he was different from others and that was kind of the best thing about him. 
She smiled. Then she left her phone on her bed and moved to her cupboard to open the pair of door those revealed her clothes hanging there. She took out a white top and a pair of black jeans . She pulled up her jeans and wore the white skinny top. But she stopped looking the mirror, sh*t.. That hickey was visible , no she had to hide that, she could let it shown to the world. She didn't want to die being drowned in the pool of embarassement, especially infront of her father, who would definitely hate me if he gets to know that Shi jin was there in my room all the time, and that was he who gave me this love bite, And that on this place on my body.

She moved to the cupboard and took out a light blue shirt with collars. She wore that and done with the buttons and.. Perfect now. 
Then she did her hair, with a daily very common make-up of hers and she exited the room. She came to the hall descending the stairs and saw her father, who was sitting on the dining table, hidden behind the big newspaper, probably waiting for her. She bit her lower lip and sighed .

Mo yeon: morning Dad.. 

Mr. kang peeped from behind the newspaper and smiled. 

Mr. kang: Good morning..  What happened mo yeon..? you are late today

Mo yeon felt herself blushing in embrassement as she proceeded to place her plate right infront of her. 

Mo yeon: Actually I was doing my assignment late last night...that's why
Mr. kang: Hmm... (He scoffed)  I thought you want a peacefull sleep before your grandma come..She's returning today...
Mo yeon: (tried to chuckle) She is coming.?
Mr. akng: Hmm.. do your breakfast. (He got folding the newspaper) I am done with my breakfast...  We will  receive your grandmaa together...okay...See you later...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter