Chapter 22

Love or obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Mo yeon and shi jin were still in that beautiful backyard of their heaven. Shi jin was lying with his head resting on his hand above the ground as he was staring Mo yeon's face who was lying by his side by her belly as her elbows were bancing her up from the ground, her legs swing up in the air. She never raised her eyes up, maybe because her eyes were watery and she didn't want to show that. He was staring her as she was telling him about her life, how her mom died after her birth and she was raised up by her Granny, Mr. kang always used to visit her, she became friends with a bubbly girl Myung joo in school and then.. 

Mo yeon:I started living with my dad,I took admission in our college....and first day I met you....

Saying this she smiled and looked at him, trying hard to hide the tears formed up in the corner of her eyes. Shi jin understood how emotional she was, she first time had opened her life and emotions infront of someone. 
He smiled and he held her arm pulling her to himself as his head was resting back to the ground, he cupped her face in his hands and kissed on her forehead, she closed her eyes and smiled as she felt over whelmed by his so much love. She then shifted slightly down to place her head on his mucular and the most comfortable chest. She sighed within a smile and he held her smaller delicate body tightly but gently in his arms, like now he was going to secure her forever, he was there to protect her. They both had smiles on their faces as they kept lying like that for sometime and after that, they both heard a buzzing sound, Mo yeon rose up and saw that her phone was vibrating on her books. She reached out to it and picked it up to see her father's name on the screen, she got her eyes bigger and she picked up the call placing the phone up to her ear, Shi jin was looking at her face with frowned eyes. 

Mo yeon: Hello Dad?
Mr. kang: Mo yeon? Where are you dear?  I told you about your grandmom...
Mo yeon: Yes dad...I am coming...
Mr. kang: Be quick...
Mo yeon:yes dad.. 

Saying this she disconnected the call. 

Shi jin: What happend?
Mo yeon: (looked at him and smiled a little) Shi jin... Actually my grandmom is coming back today..... (She loosen his arms to sit up) now lets go..we have to go back now

Shi jin closed his eyes as his head fell back to the ground, he sighed making an annoyed face and he murmurred. 

Shi jin: So the old witch is back...

Mo yeon who was composing her shirt looked at him and parted. 

Mo yeon: Shi jin.. That's not nice.. (He opened his eyes and sat up looking at her face with an offended look on his own) She is my grand mom...

Mo yeon looked away while shaking her head and proceeded to collect her books. 

Shi jin: You know she is like a Old bad witches in  fantasy tales ...she is just like that... (Mo yeon tried to control her laughter within her pursed lips) 
 
Mo yeon: (scoffed as she looked at him) You are saying these bad words about my grandmom in front of me....
Shi jin: (raised half of his eyebrows with his beasty attitude back on his face) in front of you...???. I can even  say these words in front of her..  

MO Yeon knew he was joking and she chuckled while narrowing her eyes. 

Mo yeon: You think you are a hero? 
Shi jin: (Raised and eyebrow) Uhm.. Hmm? Hero? I'm not a hero.. (He smirked cockily) I'm a bad guy... 
Mo yeon: (smirked as she whispered seductively) And I love this bad guy... 

Shi jin got some intesity in his eyes and leaned forward to kiss her whispering sedutively...

Shi jin: And this bad guy loves his beautiful good girl.. 

Saying this he smashed his lips with hers. They both kissed eachother as he proceeded to her lips but soon she parted away. 

Mo yeon: get up now...lets go

She picked up her books and got up, shedding the grass sticking up on her clothes. He sighed and also got up. Mi yeon looked at him. 

Mo yeon: and listen shi jin.... don't come in front of my grandmom...
Shi jin: (furrowed his eyebrows)Why....??? I know she don't even like you.....I don't care about her... 
Mo yeon: (parted lips at first and she shrugged as she tried to smile) N...no shi jin...she likes me..

Saying this she removed her eyes, unware of the fact that he could easily catch her lies. He held her face lifting it up to make her look in his eyes. 

Shi jin: stop telling lies Mo yeon.... She doesn't like you at all.. (Clenching his jaws) And I hate her so much for this... 
Mo yeon: (shrugged) no shi jin she is not a bad person..(she held his hand away to removed down her eyes) she is just a little bit strict.. 'cause she.. She.. Loves me...After all I'm her grand -daughter.. 

Shi jin was hating the way she was lying, not because she was lying to him but because she was lying to her self. His expressions shifted to a scowl as he tightened his jaws, grabbing her by shoulders and jerking her.

Shi jin: (growling) Mo yeon why are you lying? (She got her eyes bigger as she looked at him) Why are you lying to yourself?! (He snarled) That old brainless lady 
hates you... And I hate her to the core for that.. 
Mo yeon: (she shouted a little)Shi jin..!! (In a soft tone) I am telling you it's not like that....And I don't care she likes me or not.. (He rolled his eyes to look away..
She touched his face) I care about your love (He looked at her) ... (His frowned eyes got a bit normal) 
Shi jin: (sighed.. Then) I love you
Mo yeon: so please drop me to my home..
Shi jin: (shrinking eyes) So mean... 

Mo yeon got her eyes bigger and she saw his pursed lips curling in a small smile. She chuckled as she looked down, then she looked up at him in his eyes again and she spoke up in a pleasing tone with disturbed eyebrows.

Mo yeon: Please.. 

Shi jin snorted and nodded. 

Shi jin: lets go... 

She smiled, he held her hand while she was holding her books in the other and they came out of that 'heaven'. 

~After Sometime~
The grey chevrolet was moving towards the kang mansion, but then Mo yeon jumped in her seat as she saw the white car leaving from her house. 

Mo yeon:  dad's car? 

The white car ran away in a speed and Shi jin stopped the car infront of the gate. Mo yeon immediately and panickly exited the car as Shi jin came out from the 
otherside. She saw the servant who was closing the gates, who just stopped when he saw her. She came towards him. 

Servant: Mo yeon dear?
Mo yeon: Uncle....where is my dad? 
Servant: he is gone (Shi jin came towards them)
Mo yeon:  Sh*t... 

She placed a hand on her forehead with closed eyes.

Mo yeon: (sighed and looked up with a down face) Okay.. 
Shi jin: (smiled at her) That's fine beautiful... 

Mo yeon looked at him, he winked at her, never caring about anybody whoever was standing. Mo yeon parted her lips and she gulped looking at the servant making it sure that he didn't see that. Thankfully he actually didn't. 

Servant: come inside..
Shi jin: (touched her back applying a slight force to push her in a walk) Yeah lets go in.. 

Mo yeon got her eyes bigger. Did he just say "let's" go in? She snapped her head at him. 

Mo yeon: s..shi jin...aren't you going back to your house...??
Shi jin: (Raised half of his eyebrows) Mo yeon I think I am your guest.. (He looked at servant) You  want to go away....

He raised an eyebrow, like if he was trying to frighten the old servant. Forcing him to think what he wanted him to think. Servant who was seeing in his glaring eyes smiled a little within he gulped and nodded. Shi jin smirked a little and looked back at his girl. 

Shi jin: Let's go in gorgeous. 

Mo yeon sighed and nodded in disbelief. Then she removed her eyes and walked ahead, he came after her. They got into the house. 

Mo yeon placed her books aside on a table as Shi jin sat down on sofa with a huff. Mo yeon looked at him, he was looking at her and he gave her a flying kiss. 
Mo yeon got her eyes bigger as they immediately shifted to check the servant who thankfully didn't notice that again and was busy in his work. 
Mo yeon looked at shi jin and frowned her eyes. Couldn't he just control himself now? He was in her house. He smirked cockily, oh he knew very well how to weaken her, she could't help and smiled as she removed her eyes blushing. His smirk was always slaying. 
Shi jin looked at the servant who was dusting over there, why the hell wasn't he going from there..? He didn't anybody around him except his girl. He made an offended face as he grinded teeth. 

Shi jin:you are the servant of this house right..?? (Servant looked at him.. Same did Mo yeon.. And servant nodded.. Shi jin growled) so what are you doing here...go back to your work


Mo yeon parted her lips. How he was talking t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter