Chapter 3

Love or obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shi jin was staring Mo yeon and then she stood up and walked out of the class after German lecture.

 

Shi jin got up from his desk and decided to go after her.He rushed to go out of the class just then lecturer entered in. Damn! He had another lecture there.

Lecture.. Lecture.. Lecture.. Only lectures were going on since 4 hours.

Shi jin was so frustrated. He had not seen that angel since four hours. He had been searching her in every corner of college during lunch but she wasn't anywhere.

He was just getting restless. He just wanted to shoot the old lecturer who's pathetic voice was eating up his brain. He just wanted to get up and run out of the class.

He was so frustrated and was taking out his frustration on a paper by moving his pen recklessly on it.

The guy sitting nearby him, got disturbed by the sound of pen on paper. He looked at it. Then at Shi jin..

Guy: Bro why are you wasting the pen?

Everybody who heard him looked at the guy who dared to speak to Shi jin. Shi jin raised his eyes and then he snapped at the guy with a hard look.

Shi jin: It belongs to your father?

Guy: N..n..no..

Shi jin: (growled) then keep you mouth shut!

Lecturer got interrupted and he looked at shi jin pulling down his spectacles on his nose.

Lecturer: What's going on you two? (shi jin and the guy looked at him) Please stand up?

Shi jin made a bored face and stood up. The guy also got up. Shi jin looked straight and crossed his arms on his chest in full on attitude.

 

Lecturer: what's going on..?

Guy: A..a..actually sir.. He was just wasting the ink over the paper.. So..I..i just stopped him..(He showed shi jin's notebook painted blue in ink) Look sir... The sound it makes.. I.. I can't concentrate on lecture like this...

Lecturer: (looking at Shi jin) Shi jin what is this? You're good at studies that doesn't mean you'd disturb others. Now please stand properly and feel sorry.

Shi jin: (sighed..then) And what if I don't?

Lecturer got shocked for a moment. Other students were shocked too but not so much as Shi jin's back-shot cross questioning was not new for them.

Lecturer: Please leave the class then..

Shi jin: (smirked, uncrossing his arms) Thank you so much.

 

Saying this he came out of the desk and walked towards the door but not before glaring at that guy once. Students were enjoying the drama and the next minute shi jin was out of the class. Lecturer shook his head in disbelief. Students started whispering.

 

Guy1: He's gone man!

Guy2: dude... Why did you mess with him...?

Guy: W..w..why..? Wh..what did I do?

Guy2: Now.. Only he'll tell you that..

 

Both guy1 and guy2 giggled and the guy who messed up with Shi jin gulped little. And then they trio got quiet with command of the lecturer.

 

Shi jin was hell frustrated. He was fed up of everything. All he wanted was just a glimpse of that beautiful girl.

He walked in the corridoors but kept glancing once in every classroom for her but no use. She was no where.

 

He was so frustrated that he kicked the vase kept in the hall and broke its carving. He then came out to his car and hitted his hand hardly on it. He then sat on his grey chevrolet and leaned back on it closing his eyes.

 

After a few minutes college was over and students started coming out.

Shi jin opened his eyes flashing them to the enterance of the hall. At least now he could get a glimpse of her.

His eyes were staring the enterance and then......his sight from it got blocked by that beauty itself. There she was in all her grace. She was coming out holding few books in her arm like a baby. Her bag was hanging on her arm. She was removing her hair back from her face by her fingers of another hand. Her beautiful eyes were lowered down and plump lips had a constant smile.

Shi jin kept staring her as his thirsty eyes were trying to sip every drop of her beauty.She was talking with her friends.

Bella: So.. We had a lot of fun today.. Whats say mo yeon?

Mo yeon: Yeah.. It was a lot of fun with you girls..

Rose: And then.. When we went out for lunch..

Mo yeon: Yeah.. Those pizzas and burgers...mmm.. They are my favourite ...isn't it..?

Bella: Same here.

Rose: Bella.. You're going with Jack?

Bella: Hmm..

Mo yeon: (confused) Jack?

Rose: Bella's boyfriend....

Mo yeon: (smirked teasingly) Oh..ho...

Bella chuckled and blushed. Rose giggled. Then.

Rose: Alright.. Ask him to drop me too..

Bella: Ok..I'll.. Mo yeon.. do I tell him to drop you as well...

Mo yeon: (laughed) No no.. My dad is coming to pick me..

 

They trio were talking but Shi jin was staring that girl in scarlet satin kind of shirt, standing over there.

Then he removed his eyes as his heart felt a pinch. He thought that it should be him whom she should be laughing and talking like that not anybody else.

He again looked at them. He just wanted to grab Mo yeon's arm and put her in his car.

Just then a car came there catching Shi jin's attention. Bella sat down in the car and rose too. Mo yeon waved a bye to them and they drove from there .And now Mo yeon was remained alone.

He sighed as his eyes got normal. He kept staring her. He just wanted to capture every angle of her beauty in his memory.

Mo yeon looked around, almost students were gone. She started getting nervous to be alone now. She was new in the city. She didn't know the way to her home.She took out her phone and called somebody.

 

Shi jin's eyes frowned with the question that whom was she calling to?

And then Mo yeon ended the call and shouted a little in irritation.

Mo yeon : Dad pick up the damn phone.

Shi jin got a releaved that she was calling her father only. He noticed her facial expressions. She was scared.

He smiled a little thinking that beautiful brave girl who was shouting on HIM, was now getting scared to be alone, but not anymore, not when Shi jin was there.

He then slid down from his car and decided to go to her. He moved his finger's in his hair and pressed them back. He held his collars and set them.

He maintained his expressions and flashed a slight smile. He stepped ahead towards her but just then a car came there and stopped infront of her. He stopped.

An aged man came out of the car. Mo yeon sighed a little and shook her head looking at him.

Mo yeon: Dad..

Mr. kang: Sorry.. sorry.... Actually I forgot..Sorry.. Let's go...

Mo yeon smiled. Mo yeon's dad took her towards the car and made her sit on the passenger's seat. He sat on driver's seat and drove from there.

Shi jin looked on. The girl was gone with that man and then he realised who was the man. He was Kang joon hyuk who was once a very good friend of his father.

He smiled a little thinking that now it would be easy to make her his companion.

Mr.kang and Mo yeon were on their way to home.

Mr kang: So how was the college today?

Mo yeon: it was okay..

Mr. kang: just okay?

Mo yeon: Uh..m..yeah..

Mr. kang: did you make any friends?

Mo yeon:  Do you think I can be friends with somebody so early.. It would take some time.. And for me.... Some..more time..

Mr. kang: (laughed..then) Yeah.. I know..

 

Mo yeon chuckled and then their car entered in a gate. Mr. kang stopped the car infront of their house and then a car stopped outside their gate.

 

The grey chevrolet. Shi jin eyes looked at Mo yeon who came out of her car and was walking towards her home. So, that was this beauty's heaven.

Mo yeon entered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter