Chapter 23

Love or obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Late Evening~
Mo yeon in white top and a pair of black jeans was in her room, was standing infront of the mirror, looking at her reflection in the mirror. Looking at the hickeys in her neck, those were given by Shi jin. She raised a hand to touch the one on her collar bone that he gave that on the day. It was visible now and now she'd have to hide that from her dad and Grandmom. Oh god! Why Shi jin did that? To mark her as his own? but she knew she belonged to him, there was no need to do so. But still, it was his love mark and it was beautiful. Mo yeon shuddered when she remembered that moment, when his lips were on her skin, when he was loving her. 
A small smile formed up on her lips and then, her door knocked with a voice as servant called out from outside. 
"Miss mo yeon your  father calling you in his study room."
Mo yeon frowned her eyes, she turned and said aloud. 

Mo yeon: okay..I am coming..

servant:okay

The voice was heard from outside and sound of footsteps walking away was heard.

Mo yeon heartbeats got faster, she knew that Mr. kang was going to call her, definitely to ask her about Shi jin's matter. She closed her eyes with disturbed face, why was this happening to her? She knew how Shi jin behaved with Grandmom was not good but he did that for her. Shi jin misbehaved with her after that Grandma didn't came out even for dinner as she had her dinner in her room only. 

Mr. kang was confused but now, Grandma would have told him everything. But Shi jin was defending her and now she had to defend her love, even knowing that he was wrong, she'd defend him. She'd have to convince Mr. kang that shi jin was not a bad guy. She grabbed her shirt from the chair and wore that, then she buttoned it perfectly, making it sure that those marks won't be seen.. And then she exited the room. 

Mo yeon came to the study room and she sighed, everything was going to be okay, she calmed her heartbeats. Then she stood at the doorstep and saw her father who was looking into some file, leaning in his sofa chair. Mo yeon gulped in few of her fast breath and knocked at the door. Mr. kang looked up and Mo yeon found him smiling a little, she smiled a little and then she saw when he closed his files and called her in, Mo yeon walked in hesistatingly and he asked her to sit in the chair infront of him, his tone was calm. Mo yeon was a little tensed but.. 

Mo yeon: Dad...you called me...??? 
Mr. kang:Yaah....I wanna talk to you...
Mo yeon: (frowned her eyes with a little smile) about what...???
Mr. kang: Hmm.. (He got up) actually mo yeon. (he moved to the door) I wanna talk to you about... (Closed the door) shi jin...

Yes.. She knew it. Ok.. Get ready Mo yeon, now you have to defend your love against your father, she thought in her mind and sighed. Mr. kang looked at her, his expressions looked normal. 

Mr. kang:Look dear.. (He walked to the table) I know you are confused why I am continously asking about him... But.. I have a reasons. (He sighed and his lips pursed) Mom told me everything how shi jin behaved with her during lunch...(Mo yeon's lips parted as she gasped a little) And I don't care about that Because I am sure he is ill mannerd.... (Mo yeon nodded negatively) yes mo yeon...he is not a good guy... And you know about it...But I am surprised why you still choose him 

Mo yeongot her eyes bigger. Sh*t.. So he came to know that she loved him? She furrowed her eyes and Mr. kang completed his sentence. 

Mr. kang: for your friendship.. (mo yeon skipped a heartbeat, and then she gulped as 'thank god')why dear..? that guy... that guy is not good for you..
Mo yeon: (shrugged) No Dad... It's nothing like that.. shi jin.. shi jin is not a bad guy.. He's just... A bit.. arrogant, rude sometimes, but trust me.. he.. he is a nice guy(Looked down) I know he misbehaved with grandmom but (She looked at him) But he didn't mean to hurt her. 

Mr. kang: (sighed) So you're again defending him? Still knowing that he is wrong..
Mo yeon: Yess Dad.. I'm defending him. (She looked in his eyes hesitagingly) I'm defending him. 
Mr. kang: (furrowed his eyebrows) why?
Mo yeon: 'Cause he... He.. He cares for me.. He misbehaved  with her only for me..because he thought that she misbehaved with me....

She lowered down her eyes. Mr. kang looked away. He knew that his mother was never good to Mo yeon. He knew how badly she always behaved with her. He knew that.. She was never nice as a Grandma..

Mr. kang: I.. I understand that.. (She looked at him) I admit it she was wrong..but still mo yeon this is not the good way to behave with our elders...
Mo yeon: I know.. Infact.. . And he must be feeling sorry for that.. 
Mr. kang:(scoffed as he looked away) I don't think so.. 
Mo yeon: (shrugged) Okay.. But  what if he feel sorry for that? 
Mr. kang: (looked at her) The way he talks.. I don't thing it's possible... 
Mo yeon: What if he do..??
Mr. kang: (stopped for a moment and then he spoke up) then I don't have any problem with him..Unless he feel sorry..
Mo yeon: (thought for a moment.. And then she sighed) Okay... 
Mr. kang: (put a hand on her head to carasse her hair) I only care about you Mo yeon....otherwise I don't want to interfere in your life.. 
I wanna give you an independent life...
Mo yeon: (held his hand down as she smiled a little) I know.. 
Mr. kang: (smiled a little) Go...and take rest..

Mo yeon smiled and nodded. Then she got up and walked out of the study room, she smiled as she was having a feeling like if she had the best dad in the world. 
He listened to her and understood her so well but then.. Her smile got shorter, she assured him that Shi jin would feel sorry for his behaviour.. but now her tension was... Would he feel sorry? She bit her lower lips as she thought in tension. How would she convince him to feel sorry..? She climbed up the stairs..He would never admit that he was wrong in misbehaving with Grandmom like that, infact he was so happy and satisfied about how he behaved with her. 
She got into her room and she locked it, her brows furrowed in tension and then she walked in the washroom after taking her night clothes from her cupboard. 

~After sometime~
Mo yeon in light blue sleeveles top and white leggings, came out of the washroom, wiping her face in her towel. Still worried about the matter, she was going to ask him about feeling sorry in college but.. How would he react? He'd get angry. She sighed out and then her eyes fell on the books on her bed. She placed her towel on the chair and walked to her bed to collect her books. She took them to her table and started sliding them in her bag, then her eyes fell on her phone, she picked it up and turned it on. 
"3 missed calls from Shi jin" 
Damn! Why was he always calling her when she wasn't there to recieve. Then she sighed and called him back, placing her phone upto her ear. Yes, she'd talk to him now so that he'd be able to think over it in night. Call was going and then... She felt two hand softly moving on her waist, she got her eyes bigger as she reacted to move but then she felt his soft wetty lips on the curve of her neck as he kissed her there. Mo yeon shuddered with a deep breath, he her skin down towards her shoulder. 

Mo yeon: (with a deep breath) Shi jin.. 

And she felt when his lips curled in a smile against her skin. She smiled, his smile was her favourite and then he whispered in her ear. 

Shi jin: Hi gorgeous... 

Shi ji smiled more but then.. Her smile got shorter as she realised that he was in her room again. She immediately removed his hands and turned with a bit shocked expressions.

Mo yeon: Shi jin.. You? here...again..
Shi jin: (frowned half of his brow) yes I am here again.. Infact.. I wanna make you feel that I am always here... With you.. watching you..... feeling you... 

He said sedutively carassing her face with a hand, Mo yeon's eyes drooled a little with his touch, he came closer to her to kiss her but then Mo yeon placed a hand on his hard muscular chest to stop him. Shi jin's eyes frowned. 

Mo yeon:Shi jin.. I..I don't think it's right..... I mean it's fine that we love eachother but, sleeping together.. This is not right.. I don't think we should go this far only in the starting.. 

And she stopped when she looked in his eyes, those were burning, his lips were sealed, eyebrows were half raised up. Mo yeon's lips parted. She noticed when he tightened his jaw and raised his hand to hold her hand on his chest. He removed her hand away as he moved closer to her and his another hand that was already on her cheek, moved on her face to hold her face in his thumb and fingers, not angrily but rudely as he he held her lower jaw in his fingers. Mo yeon shuddered, her heartbeats got fast. She gulped..

Mo yeon:s..s..shi j..
Shi jin: (He snarled in a low voice) YOU.. are.. MINE.. Everything that's related to US is.. Right... 

He said in low, fearing voice, making Mo yeon to shiver throughout her body, her chest rose and fell as she gasped. 

Shi jin: I know what's right for us.. So.. You'll NEVER stop me like this again... 

Saying this he placed his lips on hers, she closed her eyes, his hand left her face, it moved down to her waist and slided to her back to pull her closer. She got her chest merged to his muscular one as he was kissing her, he her lips, Mo yeon was just frozen, not able to understand what was going on, the way he reacted, that was kind of unbelievable and then he parted his lips from hers to growl; not getting away from her. 

Shi jin: Mo yeon.. kiss me back!!! 

Mo yeon opened her scared eyes to look in his glaring ones. Sound of his heavy breathing reaching her ears, she gulped a little. She then lowered down her eyes as she garbbed his jacket's flap to pull him closer as she moved her face closer to his face to kiss him. Their lips crashed with eachother's. His hand applied more force on her back to push her in him.  Mo yeon was hesitating initially after how he reacted but then the way he was kissing her lips now was very sensuous. The feel of his wet soft lips moving upon hers was so seducing. She couldn't handle more as she his lips back. She pulled his jacket more to p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter