chapter 24

Love or obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello all.....here is the next chapter...

Mo yeon and shi jin were madly in love with each other. Mo yeon loved him, shi jin loved her more, she loved him more than that and he loved her beyond anything. 

Many days had passed since they started their relationship and their love was getting deeper and deeper with every moment. Mo yeon's relationship with shi jin was kind of different than that of other lovers, that was obvious because shi jin was very different. They were always seen together, whether in lunch, in college garden, in library, in cafeteria wherever in the campus. Shi jin was always with his Mo yeon. He was always around her throughout her day. The only time he left her alone was during her classes or when she was spending time with her family. 
 

People in college were like to stop and stare at them, Mo yeon understood their minds, they were always thinking about how that beast could love her so much? And how she could love him so much, But she always smiled in a pride that he loved her so much.. And she loved him for that. Girls were never happy to see her, yes she understood that shi jin's love would bring her a lot hatred from those girls, who were ready to die for him, but mo yeon could feel her chest swell in proud when shi jin treated her as his queen infront of them. 

Yes, she loved it alot. 
But.. With this beautiful side of his love a dark side was also there, She still couldn't understand his mood swings. She didn't understand when he was angry on little things. She remebered when she said jokingly that she'd not marry him, and then she had to face his killing anger, yeah he didn't harm her but he held her arms so tightely, telling her that she will have to marry him only, and after that he kissed her. That kiss was sensuous though but was actually not nice, she remembered those bruises were visible on her arm for a few days after that but he felt sorry for that and he kissed on bruises too. He loved her so much. He never harmed her but sometimes he was very possessive, always telling her to say that she belonged to him, mo yeon never minded to say that but that was sometimes annoying.. But.. Still she used to say that because she loved that smile of satisfaction on his face. 

He was always afraid of losing her, mo yeon remembered when one of the guys of her class came to her, she didn't know his name, she was never freed to know her classmates. He was asking for the notes and then the poor guy got a slap from shi jin, why..? Because he asked mo yeon to help him in the next assignment. 
Shi jin hated it.. Later he defended himself saying that the boy was trying to flirt with her, mo yeon argued that he was just asking about assignment and then she again found him getting annoyed when he growled back at her, that she didn't know how the boys of her class were and he won't let anybody to harm her. 
Shi jin never liked any other guy around her, and mo yeon kind of loved his possessiveness a lot. The way he used to say "You are mine", always made her shudder, 
she always used to get goosebumps. She felt so special when he treated her like he owned her, always holding her hand or holding her by waist, glaring at the boys who looked at her making them visibly gulp in and remove their eyes but sometimes this treatmeant became embrassing too as he kissed her infront of everyone in classroom and in cafeteria, never caring about students or teachers if there were any, girls used to remove their eyes, some of them left the place stomping, 
Oh how rutheless beast her shi jin was never ever caring about any of his lovers. 
None of the boys and girls dared to talk to her now..reason was.. Her boyfriend was beast. That felt a little bad but then mo yeon convinced herself thinking that she had the most precious thing above all.. Shi jin. His touch, his touch was something that she was so much fond of. His touch, his kisses, his presence, always made her feel that she needed him, she needed him like hell. She didn't realise when shi jin became such an important part of her life, infact the most important part of her life. She couldn't even imagine a day without him, as he was alwys around her, even in her own bedroom. He took her to his own house too; she always made excuses to Mr. kang that she needed his help in assignment.. Mr. kang used to frown his eyebrows but still he never denied. 
 

She remembered how nervous she was, she always had imagined his house to be kind of mysterious, silent, alone. But when she came to his house, she was stunned, 
it was a mansion, a big mansion, beautiful enough like a palace, his mother Mrs. Yoo greeted her very nicely, she said she was very happy that Shi jin chose her, 
Mother's eyes were filled with happiness but shi jin didn't even smile, he didn't even let mo yeon talk to his mother properly and he took her to his room, mo yeon was stunned, his room was completely different from what she had imagined, it was a beautiful room, white all over and blue somewhere, looked like a room of some prince of beautiful fairy tales. Mo yeon really loved that a lot, she really liked her future bedroom but then Shi jin interrupted that he'd take her away from all this as they would leave the place and city, even the country after their marriage. Mo yeon was initially upset about his thoughts and their future plans but she understood that his love for her was different, very different. He didn't needed anybody except her and she loved this love of him. She loved him so much that she'd 
leave everything for him. Anything that mattered the most to her was..his happiness. She could even die for him. She loved him so much.

"what are thinking?"
Mo yeon shuddered as Shi jin whispered softly and warmly in her ear. She immediately pulled away to look at him who was wearing a black V-neck T-shirt,  with a pair of greyish jeans, he was sitting by her side on a chair as she was sitting on the last chair in the library. He smiled a little raising an eyebrow, mo yeon smiled and nodded negatively. She removed her eyes looking into her book but then she felt her top on her waist being pulled up slowly and she felt his cold fingers softly moving on her skin, she shuddered while she got her eyes bigger as she snapped her head towards him, she furrowed her brows and he smirked. She nodded in disbelief and pulled her top down. Then she got up and he got up too, she moved to a shelf and slid the book in it. 
 

Shi jin kept staring her as she looked for some other book, she looked really beautiful in her baby pinkish full sleeves top and a pair of blue faded jeans, her beautiful brown-black hair were untied, she still looked exactly the same like how she looked when he saw her for the first time. Then he looked around only two students were there except them those were busy in books and the librarian's table was on the otherside so that they won't be seen to her. 
Then he looked back at his girl and a small smirk formed upon his lips. He came towards her and hugged her from behind. Mo yeon got her eyes bigger. 

Mo yeon: (low voice) Shi jin!
Shi jina: (he whispered) I love you my baby girl. 
Mo yeon: Shi jin please.... 
Shi jin: (nuzzled in her neck as he whispered) I can't..

Mo yeon  shuddered. A small smile formed upon her lips as her eyes drooled to close. She held his hands on her belly and he used one of his hands to remove her hair from her neck, and then he placed a wet soft kiss on the curve of her neck, causing a shiver to run up through her spine, a tickling sensation all over in her body, with a deep breath, he gave her some wet kisses upto her shoulder. Her hand moved up to his head in his hair and face. Then he her skin on the curve of her neck..and he whispered sensuously. 

Shi jin: You are mine. 

Mo yeon  shuddered again, he bit her earlobe softly and she clutched his hair in her fist, while she bit her lower lip within a smile. She felt him chuckling and then he grinded his teeth a little within his smirk and he placed his lips on the curve of his neck,Mo yeon was ready to shudder again but then he she felt his teeth on her skin, a sudden flow of pain ran through her skin and she shuddered to pull away while she shouted a bit.

Mo yeon: Aahh.. Shi jin.!! 

She hit the book shelf, making few of the books fall down with a sound, that sounded more in the silent library. She parted as she got away from him, she looked at him then, he was looking at her and then the librarian came there. 

Librarian: What's going on you two?

Shi jin looked at her with his half raised eyebrows and sealed lips, like he didn't care about what happened. Mo yeon looked at her.. Her face reflecting the fear of 
being caught. 

Librarian: Miss Kang mo yeon... What happened? 
Mo yeon: N...no.. Nothing ma'am.. 

Librarian frowned her eyes a little and then she caught the beast's eyes those were on her only like he wanted her to go away. Librarian removed her eyes. 

Librarian: Please keep those books back on the shelf before leaving. 
Mo yeon: Yes ma'am. 

Saying this she bowed down to collect the books, librarian walked from there and then shi jin bowed down to hold her arm and he pulled her. 

Mo yeon: Shi jin books.. 
Shi jin: She'll do this herself.. lets go.. 

And then he dragged her out. Librarian turned and saw them going as shi jin pulled the door and then he stopped to look at her as he smirked cockily. 

Shi jin: We are always taught to do our work ourself, taking care of the books is your work.. So please.. do that yourself.. 

He snarled as mo yeon's mouth parted, librarian frowned her eyes, and then the beast pulled his girl out with himself. 
Shi jin and mo yeon were coming to the class room together, mo yeon had a lecture and shi jin had another. His hand was around her waist. 

Shi jin: (sighed) Time for seperation....I hate it... 
Mo yeon: (looked at him and smiled) it's just an hour...
Shi jin: (raised an eyebrow as he looked at her) Just an hour? (Frowned his eyebrows) Don't you miss me.? 
Mo yeon: (Sighed) I am.. 

His lips curled in a small smirk and then Mo yeon felt herself being pushed against the wall. Students were around, they all were looking at them when mo yeon looked at them with big eyes and then she looked at shi jin who's bigger body was covering her from all sides as she was metged to the wall. Mo yeon gulped a little. 
 
Mo yeon: (tried to smile)  Let..me.. Let me go.. 
Shi jin: Kiss me and go... 
Mo yeon: (got her eyes bigger) Here? 
Shi jin: Yes. Here... 
Mo yeon: shi jin.. there are so many people...
Shi jin: (furrowed his brows) So are you ashamed? (His jaws tightened) Ashamed of me? 
Mo yeon: (shrugged) No.. 
Shi jin: Kiss me.. 

He ordered after which his lips pursed. mo yeon gulped, she moved her eyes around, everybody were there and she shrugged, so what.. He was her boyfriend. 
She then looked at shi jin who was looking straight at her, half of his eyebrows raised up, why she was thinking to much..? And then mo yeon moved closer to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter