Winning Over the Chipmunk, the Fox, and the Pup

The Not So Ugly Duckling

”Is it okay to just leave them like that?” Jongup sighed, feeling exhausted. Whatever steam they had blown off was back at them. 

“Youngjae isn’t like Himchan...if I come chasing after him now, he’ll probably kick me in the nuts…” Daehyun sighed, rubbing his temples. Youngjae was suppose to make him jealous, not get jealous...the only bright side to this is that Daehyun was gonna win the bet. The only issue was that if Youngjae was still pissy at him, he was never ever gonna get his reward. “You’re not going after Zelo?”

“I’m going to let him calm down off a bit before I get punched.” Jongup slightly chuckled. Daehyun and Jongup smiling at each other, seeing as how both their precious ones were acting ridiculously jealous. 

“What are you boys murmuring to each other about,” The supermodel Hyuna giggled as she leaned in closer to Daehyun. The CEO flashing an uncomfortable smile, seeing as how he wasn’t in the mood to even pretend to act flirty. “Let’s dance Daehyun.” She flashed her million dollar smile.

“No thanks, I’m not really in the mood…” Daehyun sipped on his cocktail. It wasn’t that the girl was ugly, it was just that in Daehyun’s eyes everyone was basically a rock compared to Youngjae. Cliche but true. 

If Daehyun could recount all the times the chipmunk was stunning to him, he would be dead and still be counting in the afterlife. His favorite, however, would have to be the mornings with Youngjae. Whether it be them waking up together or separately, just walking into the kitchen and see Youngjae humming a little song as he sips his coffee, only wearing a loose shirt and his black boxer briefs, made Daehyun’s heart clench with affection. Even the times when the younger wore his hideous green striped pajama pants. It would be a bonus if the younger decided to attempt cooking. The small pout on his sweet little chipmunk’s face as he grumbled about why his scrambled eggs looked like roadkill. The way he would puff his cheeks out in frustration as he basically scolded the pan for not cooperating with him. The preciousness would make Daehyun gravitate towards his Youngjae, and wrap his arms the younger’s waist and nuzzle his face into his chipmunk’s neck. The younger completely forgetting his frustrations and turn to place a gentle kiss in Daehyun’s lips as the CEO attempted to salvage their breakfast.

“Daehyunnie,” Daehyun got pulled out of his daydream daze when he felt Hyuna tug on his arm. “Come on, don’t be such a bore,” She giggled. “Your friends look like they’re having a blast.” She nudged her head in the direction of the dance floor. 

Both Daehyun and Jongup turned towards the direction Hyuna was pointing at, only to have them basically spit out the alcohol they drank. Daehyun’s jaw immediately dropped. There he was. His Youngjae on the dance floor and dancing all y with other men. Daehyun could feel a surge of heat run through his body.  Daehyun hadn’t noticed at first since he was scared less at the sight of Youngjae, but the younger was definitely not dressed to go to church or something. More like the incubus from hell….well in the case of Daehyun’s and dirty mind, heaven. The younger wore a black top with sheer strips that ran across it, revealing parts of Youngjae’s skin that only he should be seeing. The leather pants the younger adorned perfectly cupped the chipmunk’s perky that it had Daehyun his lips. His cute little chipmunk had become a vixen with his dark hair styled up and to the side and his eyes decorated with smokey eyeliner. Even his favorite sausage lips had a cherry red tint to it! On any other occasion, Daehyun would ravish in the sight of Youngjae looking y. It would be a damn Kodak moment that the elder would hang on the wall. The only infuriating thing that ruined the moment that the younger was dancing with a pack of bastards that wanted his Youngjae. 

A surge of possessiveness ran through his entire body as Youngjae had his back pressed against another man, a sly smirk on his lips as their body swayed together. The younger must have drank a bit too much cause when he caught sight of Daehyun glaring at him and steam practically emanating from him, he merely smirked purposely grinding his into the male behind him. Big bad wolf Daedae was definitely not happy. In his whole life he had never felt this intense feeling of jealousy and possessiveness. It was usually the other way around, which ended with Daehyun having slap marks on his face. He clenched his fist tightly, wanting to knock the living daylights out of the bastard running his hands all over Youngjae. If Youngjae wanted to make Daehyun jealous, well, he succeeded. And Daehyun was going to make the younger pay for making him this way. Daehyun’s jaw stiffened as he gripped the railing that separated the dance floor from the VIP area. He had to keep calm. He knew that Youngjae was just playing so that he could win the bet. That was the mantra that was running through his head right now. But with every sway of Youngjae’s hips, every grind he made, every sly wink he would send over Daehyun’s way, and every damn man he was dancing with, Daehyun’s mantra went from ‘don’t be jealous, calm your ’ to ‘Youngjae’s is mine and the next bastard that touches him is gonna lose his .’ 

“Daehyunnie?” Hyuna looked up at Daehyun confused at his sudden hardened expression. Her confusion was never answered as Daehyun simply pushed passed her and immediately made his way onto the dance floor, weaving through the crowd to claim what was his. 



Jongup let out a small sigh, putting his hands together to give a silent prayer for Youngjae’s poor . When he heard about the bet Daehyun and Youngjae made, he knew that Youngjae was playing with fire. Jongup knew Daehyun inside and out and he knew that once Daehyun got attached to something, he wasn’t eager on sharing. Call it the being a spoiled brat, but with how home life was Jung household it was difficult for Daehyun to ever care about something or someone. So when the elder did find something he cared about, he was like a koala to an eucalyptus tree. Take him away and he’ll claw your damn eyes out. Jongup remembered how Daehyun almost bit a kid for teasing Jongup. Yes, the elder was protective, but also possessive cause Jongup was pretty sure that the kid was only teasing him because he wanted to be friends. That’s when they were kids. But Youngjae. Youngjae was different. Youngjae being the only one to pry his way into the wolf’s cold heart, the pack leader was definitely not going to allow just anyone to touch his mate. Plus Daehyun was as hell and he had no outlet to release that excess…’energy’ for the past week and a half so Jongup wouldn’t be surprised if he doesn't see Youngjae come into work for the next few days cause of a sore .  Jongup craned his neck a bit to observe his surroundings, checking if Yongguk was okay and Daehyun wasn’t going about punching people in the face. 

“Go Zelo, go Zelo!” Jongup’s ears perked up at the sound of cheering and he turned towards the direction of a crowd of boys and girls hyping a certain giant puppy as he began free styling to the beat. 

A smile spread on his lips as he watched as Zelo was b-boying a confident smile on his face. Yeah, the giant puppy was drunk. Jongup had seen Zelo drunk enough that he knew there were two sides. Either the sleepy, cute puppy or the confident party pup. It looked like the latter decided to come out tonight. The smile on Jongup’s lips  slowly faded to a small frown as his brows furrowed. He noticed that a group of guys were eyeing Zelo as the younger was dancing, and not in the way Jongup liked either. He wasn’t entirely surprised though with the way the younger was dressed. The young dancer had his hair messily styled and only wore a black tank top with a distressed jean jacket. His stylish sweats were hanging low like those American rappers, and though Jongup liked being able to see Zelo’s underwear, he wasn’t a big fan that everyone else could either. The sober Zelo would be so flustered at his appearance, rambling as his apple cheeks were shining brighter than a traffic light. The drunk Zelo, however, was embracing the attention adding random rude as hip to his routine. 

“Jongup~ Why is your eyebrows scrunched up?” The girl that seemed to have taken a liking to Jongup giggled and the guard dog merely sighed. Of course, Daehyun had to leave him with the drunk girls and a mess. What else was new? Oh yeah, Zelo basically seducing half of the club with his dancing. Jongup merely removed himself from the leather chair, to the girl’s despair and whines. The pitch making Jongup’s ears cringe with pain. Yeah, he really had to get out here. With his puppy to be exact.



 “Channie!” Yongguk grabbed onto Himchan’s wrist, but the other immediately ripped it out of his grasp, glaring at the elder. 

“Excuse me, but did I say you could touch me? No? Then don’t.” Himchan hissed at him and Yongguk merely sighed. And this is why he never got a drunk Himchan angry, it never played well for the victim. 

“Channie.” Yongguk called again, weaving through the dance crowd trying to get to Himchan. He managed to catch to his queen once Himchan decided to settle down at the bar, chatting up with the bartender with a bright smile on his face. Once Himchan saw Yongguk, however, that smile fell into a small frown. A pang of annoyance? Frustration? Yongguk couldn’t pinpoint the feeling, but he wasn’t to happy receiving frowny face Himchan while a random bartender got to see his queen’s bright smile. 

“Are you free after your shift? Maybe you and I can-”

“Himchan.” Himchan’s wrist gripped tightly as he was pulled away from the bar. A gruff annoyed tone of voice filled his ear. Himchan looked up to see a mix of emotions on Yongguk’s face. A mixture of frustration and sorriness. Himchan raised a slight brow. Could the elder be jealous? The obvious frown and furrowed brow on Yongguk’s lips and brows told him yes, but the gentleness in his eyes told him something else. God, why did he have to fall in love with such a complicated, deep, complex man? 

“Hmph.” Himchan let out a huff as he crossed his arms and avoided eye contact with Yongguk. Who gave a damn if he was acting like a spoiled child even if he was a grown man. He was a damn queen and the 5 glasses of Jager Bombs were making him feel like one. Yongguk was going to have to grovel on his knees for his royal mercy.

“Channie, I missed you today,” Or just simply say sweet words to Himchan in his deep soothing voice. Himchan’s anger immediately began to falter as he glanced slightly to see a gummy smiling Yongguk. “I’m sorry if you felt aggravated cause I was talking to those girls, but I promise it was just simply talking,” Yongguk began to softly caress Himchan’s arms, making sure he put himself between Himchan and the crowd of dancing people so that they wouldn’t bump into his queen. “They have nothing on my queen.”

“Of course. They’re all peasants compared to me,” Himchan scoffed now properly facing Yongguk. “I guess, I’m sorry for going ballistic earlier...I blame the alcohol.” 

“You guess you’re sorry?” Yongguk chuckled. Yep, his sass queen was back. Just like how Yongguk liked it. A scary Channie meant that Yongguk would be sleeping on his couch for weeks with no Himchan to cuddle or even Tigger. The puppy had betrayed him for his lover, but he couldn’t honestly blame the dog. Himchan was irresistible. 

“That’s all you’re gonna get buster,” Himchan aggresively poked Yongguk’s chest, but smiled. “But at least my temper tantrum let me see something interesting,” Himchan chuckled. “A jealous Gukkie.”

“Jealous?” Yongguk cocked an amused brow as he softly intertwined their fingers together.

“Don’t even try to deny it,”Himchan scoffed. “I saw that frown when you saw me chatting up that bartender.” Himchan let out a playful giggle. 

“Haha, I guess I’ll admit I wasn’t too happy seeing you acting all nice with another man.” Yongguk chuckled, feeling Himchan release their fingers so that he could wrap his arm around Yongguk’s neck.

“That’s called jealousy, babe. Exactly what I wanted.” Himchan tilted his head slightly and grinned sweetly, the two slowly swaying to the beat of the club music. The corner of Yongguk’s lip tilted in amusement.

“Oh so you planned this. I thought Youngjae was the only schemer.” Yongguk leaned down and gently nudged his nose with Himchan’s, the diva’s nose scrunched up at the sudden touch. 

“He’s my child so where did you think he learned it from?” Himchan cocked a brow, a proud smirk on his face. 

“Well well, you’re more than meets the eye Mr. Kim Himchan.” Yongguk placed a soft kiss on Himchan’s forehead. 

“Of course,” Himchan quirked an amused, playful brow. “Are you up to the challenge of figuring me out, Mr. Bang Yongguk?” 

“Always.” Yongguk grinned before placing his lips on Himchan’s. 



“Yoo. Young. Jae.” Youngjae’s eyes went wide as he felt a sudden tug on his arm. His body removed from the man he was dancing with and fell into a solid chest. Thick, muscular arms wrapped around his waist as he felt the person’s chin hooked over his shoulder, his warm breath fanning Youngjae’s neck. Youngjae would have kneed the strange ert in the balls if it weren’t for the familiar growl that rumbled through the stranger’s body. “Mine.” Daehyun snarled at the man who had been dancing with Youngjae, the poor victim immediately backed up and put his hands up in surrender as he trailed away. 

“You lost.” Youngjae chuckled, looking up to find Daehyun nuzzling into Youngjae’s neck, breathing in his scent. 

“Mine…” Daehyun murmured against Youngjae’s skin, placing a small kiss on the younger’s neck. “Who the hell taught you to be such a vixen? Cause I will personally kill them.” 

“I don’t think Himchan would like that,” Youngjae giggled, gently swaying to the beat with Daehyun following. “Plus a few shots of alcohol really helps with letting loose.”

“I can see that,” Daehyun growled, gently nipping on Youngjae’s skin. God, Daehyun missed Youngjae’s warmth, his touch, his taste. The thought of it made Daehyun junior start waking up. “It’s not nice to tease, chipmunk. That’s cheating.” 

“All is fair in love and war,” Youngjae sing-songed resting his arms on top of Daehyun’s. “And you started it letting that stupid girl fawn over you.” Youngjae grumbled, puffing out his cheeks.

“You still jealous?” Daehyun chuckled, nuzzling into Youngjae’s hair. The mix of cologne and sweat was like a drug to Daehyun. He couldn’t get enough of it. Daehyun gently turned Youngjae around so that he could cup his favorite fluffy cheeks. “She has absolutely nothing on you.” 

“Of course, I’m Yoo ing Youngjae,” Youngjae scoffed, a proud little smirk on his face. “The only person who could make Jung Daehyun jealous.”

“Jealous? I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Daehyun grinned playfully.

“Oh really?” Youngjae devilishly raised a brow, removing Daehyun’s arms from his frame. “Maybe I should keep teaching you your lesson then?” Youngjae tilted his head innocently before slipping back into the crowd and grabbing the closest guy he could find. 

This was payback for Hyuna. Daehyun knew that Youngjae was having the time of his life egging him on, giving his just medicine. He was torn. A part of him liked this devilish Youngjae quite a bit. But the other half of him missed his cuddly shy chipmunk. The more the chipmunk was letting men other explore his body, the more he missed the latter. Youngjae merely smirked seeing the elder fume. If it wasn't for the shots of vodka and Jager bombs, Youngjae wouldn’t have let any erts touch him. But for the glory of winning, Youngjae could sacrifice some pride and dignity. He had won the bet, sure, but this was beyond that. He liked having the self-gratification that only he could make the god Daehyun all riled up. Thinking about it, it was quite despicable….he wouldn’t have thought being a villain was so much fun!

“Chipmunk, get off him. I’m asking nicely.” Daehyun took deep breaths, attempting to keep his cool. Emphasis on attempting. He was clenching and unclenching his fist, his shoulders tense and the primal glare in his eyes shouted to the world that his cool was long gone.

“Hmm, just how like that model got off you?” Youngjae scoffed, quickly dodging Daehyun’s grabbing hand. 

A small snicker escaped his lips as he weaved his way out of the crowd. Youngjae had his fun teasing Daehyun, now he had to bolt before the wolf decided to eat him all up. Plus the buzz from the alcohol was dwindling, meaning that he had no more liquid courage to keep up this front. Hopefully Zelo wouldn’t mind if he crashed at his apartment for tonight. Youngjae wasn’t an idiot. He woke up the wolf meaning that if said wolf caught him, he wouldn’t be able to walk for a week or even sit. Daehyun’s endless libido was a medical mystery. Youngjae scoped the dance floor and couldn’t catch sight of Himchan or Zelo. Youngjae scratched his head with a small frown, opting to go to the restroom to splash some water on his face to clear up his head a bit. 

Youngjae slipped into the men’s room. The place bougie as hell. Youngjae let out a small grumble, annoyed at how a damn restroom was fancier than his own apartment. He should make Daehyun his damn sugar daddy on top of being his boyfriend. Who in holy heaven’s name puts velvet red lounge chairs in the restroom?! If there are people hanging out in the restroom then these people got some issues that Youngjae did not want to delve in. He was no psychologist and he was not into peeing kinks so he couldn’t nor did he want to understand the appeal. Youngjae let out a pleasant sigh as the cold water hit his face, awaking his senses. He smiled slightly in the mirror, liking how refreshed he looked.

“Gotcha, chipmunk,” Youngjae shrieked as he found himself trapped between the sink and Daehyun’s frame. A playful, arrogant smirk plastered on his face. Well him in the . Wait, no, that’s what he was trying to avoid! “What happened to your little game of tag, chipmunk?” Daehyun tilted his head in an innocent manner, but the twinkle in his eyes told Youngjae otherwise. 

“Uhm, you know I was never good at those games. More of a book worm myself, ya know. Shakespeare, Scott Fitzgerald, all that jazz…” Youngjae nervously laughed as Daehyun leaned in closer. Youngjae fidgeted a bit. Why couldn’t the elder had been a troll or something...that way he wouldn’t be so hot and bothered that the elder was so close to him. Daehyun wasn’t the only one that was missing physical affection from his lover. Youngjae was just better at hiding it. 

“Nervous? What happened to the little vixen that was grinding up against strangers?” Daehyun let out a low growl. 

“Nervous? Me? Excuse me, but I won the bet remember.” Youngjae nervously laughed as he tried to squirm his way out of the situation. Screw Daehyun and his freaking boulder like arms. 

“Oh I remember clearly,” Daehyun leaned in, his warm breath ghosting over Youngjae’s lips causing the younger to his lips in to shut down the ‘eep’ that was about to escape. “It just means I don’t have to hold back anymore,” Youngjae squeezed his eyes shut, anticipating the sudden impact of soft lips. Instead his ears were filled with the sound of boisterous laughter. Youngjae opened eye to find Daehyun doubling over with laughter, clenching his stomach. “You are just so cute, chipmunk. Did you think I was going to pounce on you?” Daehyun wiped a laugheter tear that escaped his eyes. 

“Uhg! I hate you!” Youngjae pouted, puffing his cheeks with his brows furrowed. He was supposed to be the one teasing Daehyun. How the hell did the tables turn on him? 

“Lies,” Daehyun grinned cheekily before placing a soft kiss on one of Youngjae’s puffed up cheeks. “I mean if you’re that needy for me. I can always comply,” Daehyun’s voice dropped a few octaves, causing a shiver to run up Youngjae’s spine. “Bathroom is always fun ya know.” Daehyun winked, but Youngjae pushed him away and scoffed in an attempt to maintain his composure.

“And why should I reward you when you lost the bet?” 

“Cause you miss me as much as I miss you,” Daehyun wrapped his arms around Youngjae’s waist and resting his forehead on Youngjae’s. “You know I’ve been going insane since I haven’t been able to touch you? Not even the ual stuff, granted I miss that alot and your moans and the way your body just-” Youngjae looks up at Daehyun with an unamused face. “I digressed,” Daehyun chuckled, gently placing an eskimo kiss. “I just miss having you in my arms, and when I saw those ers out there being able to touch. I wanted to kill them.”

“So how does it taste to get your own medicine?” Youngjae hummed, relishing in hearing Daehyun admit that he was jealous. 

“Disgusting. I always hated medicine,” Daehyun made a fake throwing up face, causing Youngjae to chuckle. If it weren’t for the fact that the two of them were in the men’s restroom at some club, Youngjae would find this moment very endearing. “But I promise in the future I will be more considerate when it comes to people who try to come on to.”

“Good,” Youngjae patted Daehyun’s head as if he were a puppy. “Damn, I should join the zoo or something with the way I can tame wild animals.”

“Hey!” Daehyun playfully growled, gently biting Youngjae’s shoulder. “Watch your words, chipmunk, or the real wolf might come out,” Daehyun pressed his body closer to Youngjae, the younger’s cheeks heating up a bit feeling Daehyun’s clothed pressed against Youngjae’s thigh. “And he’s been a patient pup.” 

“Maybe I should reward him just a little then?” Youngjae tilted his head slightly and smiled innocently as Daehyun stared at Youngjae dumbfoundedly. The CEO was merely jesting, enjoying seeing the younger all flustered since seeing a red-faced Youngjae was about the cutest thing Daehyun had seen besides baby turtles eating tomatoes…He needed to watch something to calm his nerves down at work….baby turtles were just the trick. Daehyun stared at Youngjae, still unable to conjure up words as his mouth was still agape. Youngjae slightly bit his lower lip, rocking back and forth on his heels. “You’re not the only one that missed this warmth…” Before Daehyun could say anything or even tease the younger about he was equally as as he was, Youngjae led the elder to the velvet lounge seat and pushed him slightly so that Daehyun plopped down on the seat. He quickly scurried to the door of the bathroom, dragging the trash can filled with paper towels, beer bottles, and...condoms? Youngjae made a face, but who was he to judge since he was about to do practically the same thing. He placed the trash can strategically so that no one could open the bathroom door then quickly went back to Daehyun before he regretted his decision.

“What are you planning now, chipmunk?” Daehyun chuckled, eyeing Youngjae as he positioned himself between Daehyun’s legs. “And you say that I’m the horn dog.” Daehyun snickered, earning him a flick in the forehead from Youngjae. Daehyun couldn’t help but adore seeing Youngjae tucked between his legs and looking up at him with those precious doe eyes. Granted they were glaring at him right now and there was a pout on his face. It was still hot.

“Don’t make me regret my decision, Dae.” Youngjae frowned, grumbling as he fumbled with the zipper of Daehyun’s pants. Youngjae’s nerves were getting the better of him as he eyed the large bulge in the elder’s pants. It wasn’t like the younger had never seen it before. Hell he had the damn oversized carrot in his rabbit hole! Just the thought that they were doing this in a public place, besides Daehyun’s office, where they could get caught anytime made Youngjae both and have second thoughts.

The elder merely grinned that whisker grin of his when he saw the uncertainty in his chipmunk’s eyes and lightly grabbed Youngjae’s chin. “As y as this is, I don’t want you to do anything you’re not comfortable with, babe.” Daehyun placed a soft kiss on Youngjae’s lips and softly caressed Youngjae’s cheek. Youngjae’s cheeks turned a crimson red. He loved the elder so much, it wasn’t fair. Why did Daehyun have to be so caring, adoring, and just down right the best boyfriend in the damn world? Now Youngjae could never be mad at him for longer than 30 minutes. 

“I love you, Daehyun,” Youngjae leaned up and kissed Daehyun, a small simple peck that spoke volumes. “And I want this.” Youngjae looked at Daehyun with determined eyes. 

“I love you too, Youngjae.” Daehyun cupped Youngjae’s cheeks and returned the kiss. Daehyun always felt like he was on cloud 9 when he was with Youngjae. Soon enough he was gonna reach heaven too.



”Thirsty?” Zelo looked up at the group of guys grinning at him. Zelo was taking a breather after finishing his routine. The adrenaline of the alcohol seemed to have sweated out of him as films of it coated his frame and forehead. His jacket long forgotten on a nearby bar stool. A small grin spread on his face. Dancing was fun. Really fun and it helped get his thoughts away from a certain guard dog. But now that his liquid courage was gone, all that was left was the shy giant pup getting hit on by a group of guys.

“Um...I’m fine…” Zelo smiled politely at them. The guys didn’t seem to get the message since they still approached Zelo. The younger was a flubbering mess. He didn’t get hit on very often and it was usually girls that tried. He was yet to be immune to the persistent bar creeps. 

“You sure? You had a real workout. It will be our treat.” The leader Zelo assumed grinned sweetly at him. Zelo’s eyes fidgeted. He was thirsty. And what harm would it be to let these guys buy him a few drinks. He’ll watch them carefully 0to make sure they don’t add anything ‘extra’ to his drink. No harm, no foul, right? 

“He’s fine.” Zelo’s eyes went wide at the familiar voice, though this time it was lower, more like a growl if anything. The group of guys looked at each other confused before turning their attention to Jongup who placed himself in between Zelo and the group of guys. 

“I don’t think I asked you.” The leader of the pack glared, which Jongup returned. Zelo eyed the two guys, a slight panic running through him as he noticed Jongup tensed. Zelo had no clue if it was the alcohol running through the older’s system or what, but he literally looked like a snarling German shepherd. 

“Thanks for the offer, but I’m really fine, thanks,” Zelo flashed a polite smile to the group of boys before tugging onto Jongup’s arms, but the other didn’t budge. Instead he was still glaring at the group of boys. Zelo sighed and rolled his eyes. Men. He could now understand why women feel as if they were pain in the asses. Cause they were. “Jongup, we’re going.” Zelo tugged harder and evident frown on his lips. Jongup flinched at the sound of Zelo’s voice. If Zelo hadn’t sobered up he could have sworn he could see the guard dog’s ear fall in a whimper. 

“Are you okay?” Jongup attempted to reach out towards Zelo, wanting to make sure the younger wasn’t overheating from the alcohol and the dancing, but Zelo simply swiped Jongup’s hand away. 

“What’s your problem?” Zelo frowned, his voice louder than usual due to the heavy beat of the music. “One minute you want to things slow, stay friends. I was completely fine with that and then you go off flirting with some girls.” Zelo rolled his eyes exasperated.

“I wasn’t flirting…” Jongup kept his voice calm, and collected. Zelo hated how Jongup acted like that. Acted as if he had everything figured out that nothing could affect while Zelo acted like a hysterical, pregnant woman! 

“Don’t you even start with that,” Zelo glared and snarled with so much sass that Jongup got slight PTSD of the one time he happened to catch Yongguk and Himchan in a fight. Yongguk was basically sleeping on the couch for a week. Zelo sighed, rubbing his forehead in attempt to wrap his mind around the entire situation. “I was just talking with those guys and all of sudden start acting like you’re my boyfriend, which you clearly told me that wasn’t what we were. So what do you want from me Jongup!? This push and pull game is driving me insane and I’m tired of chasing and waiting and-” Zelo froze like a damn fishstick his mother used to make for him after school. It was brief. Barely a millisecond, but he swore he felt Jongup’s lips pressed against his. Zelo stared in front of him, only to see the same expression on Jongup’s face as it was when he was yelling at him. “Oh my God, I’m hallucinating. I knew I shouldn’t have let Himchan-hyung buy me all those drinks! I’ve really gone insane now!”

“You’re not insane,” Jongup lightly grabbed Zelo’s hand, looking up at the younger. “I am for expecting you to be patient with me when you’ve already done so much,” Jongup grinned at the younger and all the anger Zelo felt literally floated away like one of Mochi’s furballs. “I love you, Junhong. Probably since way back when we first met,” Zelo’s jaw dropped so quickly he probably sprained his jaw muscles. “I’m sorry for making you wait this long.” 

“Okay, did Himchan-hyung spike my drink with something. I must be drunk and high! , I’m going to die and it’s all going to be Himch-” Zelo let out a small yelp when he felt Jongup pinch his cheek. 

“There, you’re not high or drunk,” Jongup flashed him a sweet innocent grin before ruffling Zelo’s hair. “I never thought you’d be a drama queen when you’re drunk.”

“Tipsy, not drunk. There’s a difference,” Zelo corrected, which Jongup made a small face and nod in agreement. “I still can’t believe this is happening...and in a club of all places.”

“I’m sorry. This isn’t probably the most romantic place to make this kind of confessions…I’m not really used to this…” Jongup awkwardly rubbed the back his neck, unsure on how to proceed after the confession. Do they just go off living happily ever after on their Lapras and ride off into the sunset? 

“N-No it’s not that...just why the sudden change?” Zelo gently squeezed the elder’s hand, ensuring him that no mistakes were made. More like miracles.

“I just thought that you’ve waited long enough.” Jongup smiled, squeezing Zelo’s hand in return.

“Amen to that.” Zelo murmured under his breath. He must not have been as quiet as he thought he was because Jongup raised an amused brow. A playful smirk tugging at the corner of his mouth. Zelo blushed a bright red, waving his hand in front of his face to tell Jongup to drop the subject causing the other to laugh.

“Come on, let’s get you home. As enjoyable as it was seeing you dance, you must be exhausted,” Jongup leaned up and pecked Zelo on the cheek, leading to Zelo’s cheeks to become red hot. So much so that the younger clutched it on instinct. “Let’s wash you up first, it’ll probably feel nice to splash some cold water on your face.” Jongup intertwined his fingers with Zelo’s as he led the younger to the bathroom. 

“W-wait, what about Youngjae-hyung and Himchan-hyung? I can’t just leave them here! Especially if they’re drunk!” Zelo began to panic. One drunk hyung. Dealable. Two drunk hyungs. Might as well start calling the cops now. 

“I’ll call them after, but I’m pretty sure that they’ll be-”

“!” Jongup paused as he pressed his hand on the men’s bathroom door. The voice sounding all too familiar. As well as the familiar moans, groans, and other explicit noises Jongup would like to burn away from his memory, throw it into the depths of the Pacific and have it eaten by a shark. “Uhg, ing! Youngjae-Damn!”

“We’re leaving.” Jongup quickly cupped Zelo’s ears and immediately started dragging the younger away still cupping the younger’s ears. 

“W-wait! What’s going on? Why are we leaving!?” Zelo questioned as he began to flail around, trying to keep up with the elder’s fast pace. 

“Nope, nope, nope…” Jongup chanted like a mantra, ignoring Zelo’s questioning. He was not going to subject Zelo to the trauma he has endured. 



“Damn it!” The sound of shattered glass echoed through the study, bourbon seeping into to floorboards. 

“Hunny, breathe. It’s not good for your heart to be this worked up.” Mrs. Jung quickly came to Mr. Jung’s side, rubbing soothing circles on the tense man’s back. 

“How can I not get worked up when my own son is trying to take my company away from me!” Mr. Jung hissed, running his fingers through his hair. 

“He can’t and he won’t, darling. This is Daehyun we are speaking of.” Mrs. Jung attempted to cool the burning anger lit, but it seemed that she only add fuel to the fire as Mr. Jung abruptly stood up. 

“You don’t understand, do you? It’s because it’s Daehyun that I’m concerned! He is not a fool!” Mr. Jung let out an aggravated groan before giving his wife a pointed glare. “He’s already has the board on his side, it is only a matter of time,” Mr. Jung chewed on his bottom lip, contemplating on how to prevent the inevitable from occuring. “Who would of thought that her blood would be the one to overthrow me…”

“Hunny-”

“And you!” Mr. Jung growled at his wife. “If only I wasn’t wasting my time cleaning up after you and Woojin’s messes I wouldn’t be in this predicament!” He heaved, remembering all the failed contracts, all the miscalculated documents, everything that slowed him down. “Get out of my sight.” He waved Mrs. Jung off as he paced around his study. 

Mrs. Jung kept silent, a tight-lipped expression as she exited the study and walked towards down the stairs of their home. Far enough that her husband would not hear her. She clenched her fist tightly, digging her manicured nails into her skin. The woman wasn’t even alive, yet she had still managed to ruin her happiness. Mrs. Jung glared at nothing as she pulled out her phone, aggravation and frustration poured out her fingertips. 

“Woojin, I thought I told you to take of this.” Her voice cold as dry ice, burning it’s way into Woojin’s ear. 

“I-I’m trying, mother. Things have been more difficult than I thought. Daehyun...he’s more resilient that I would have expected.” Woojin’s usual proud voice was now a mere mumble. 

“It seems you’re not trying enough,” She hissed. “I-We finally have everything we dreamed of and you’re letting that woman’s son get in the way.” 

“I’m working on it, mother. I thought Daehyun would deter from his plans once I started aiming towards his lover but then-”

“Wait a moment,” Mrs. Jung’s mood immediately rose at the sound of a ‘lover’ in Daehyun’s midst. “Lover? Jung Daehyun has a lover?”

“Yes, I tried to use his lover as a means to hurt him and make him look bad! I even brought in his lover’s ex, but he managed to-”

“Enough,” Mrs. Jung’s eyes closed shut as the cogs in mind began to roll. She let out a deep breathe, before a conniving smirk spread across her face. “Give me all the information you have on Daehyun’s lover. Immediately. You understand?”

“Yes, mother….”

“Good, good,” A little hum left her lips. “You’ll be home for dinner won’t you. I’ll ask the chef to make your favorite.” She had a wonderful plan. A wonderfully conniving plan that would get rid of their problem once and for all. After all she managed step over the corpse of one lover to get what she wanted, how hard would it be to do it again. A wide grin spread on her face as she sauntered into the kitchen to inform the chef of tonight’s menu. A pep in her step. “You should never leave a man, to do a woman’s job after all.” She giggled to herself. Her husband was right. It was only a matter of time. Till Daehyun’s falls from his pedestal. 


Thanks for reading! Comments and feedback are much appreciated!

Omg my lovelies! I wanna cry from all the support you guys are giving me during my finals week! Honestly thank you and I love you all very much! *huggles* During my grueling study sessions I managed to finish this! And I am so happy and relieved! The pups finally got together!! Jonglo! Jonglo! Hehehe! But everything can't be too sweet and fun right cause I've prepared the drama bombs XD  Teehee >3