A Little Bet Between the Wolf and the Chipmunk

The Not So Ugly Duckling

Daehyun let out a frustrated groan as sunlight peered into his room, disturbing his sleep. When he purchased the apartment he thought it was a smart idea to have the back wall be a giant window so he could see a beautiful scenery every day. Plus it made the more exciting. He wasn’t entirely wrong. was more exciting, but now he had to deal with the unforgiving sunlight disturbing his much needed sleep since he didn’t get much last night. The constant buzzing from his phone wasn’t helping much either. He squinted slightly, scrunching up the cute little mole under his eye and rubbed the sleep away from his eyes. He turned slightly to reach his cell phone that was resting on his nightstand when he felt a small weight on his bare abdomen. Daehyun smiled sweetly watching as Youngjae snoozed beside him, his bare shoulders glimmering under the morning sunlight. He would never get tired of waking up next to Youngjae or feeling the younger’s warmth beside him. Daehyun leaned down and gently placed a kiss on a blooming purple mark on the younger’s shoulder that he placed there during last night’s escapade. The younger wiggled a bit at the sudden touch and nuzzled closer into Daehyun. The elder smiled, revealing his smile whiskers before gently moving the younger’s arm so that he could reach his phone. 

“Hello?” Daehyun cleared his throat as a high pitched voice entered his ear.

Youngjae furrowed his nose a bit as he hear Daehyun chatter away with someone. Youngjae fluttered his eyes open, squinting as he saw Daehyun smiling and laughing with someone over the phone. At first he had assumed it was Jongup or Yongguk, but when he heard a high pitched voice on the other line, he knew exactly who it was. A frown grew on his face, he slowly sat up as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes. The silk blanket slipped off his frame pooling on his lap as he sat criss-cross, which hurt a lot more than he expected since his was sore. A pout eminent on Youngjae’s face as the elder was busily talking to the other on the phone. Youngjae was never the jealous type...Okay, who was he kidding, he was. Just look at Daehyun. How could he not be jealous when men and women practically threw themselves at the wealthy young CEO. It wasn’t Daehyun that Youngjae was worried about. The elder knew better than to cheat on him. At least if he loved his Daehyun junior he wouldn’t cheat. It was everyone else he didn’t trust. Them hoes.

Daehyun slightly glanced over to see a pouty and awake Youngjae glaring at him. He had to stifle the small chuckle that begged release from Daehyun’s plump lips. The younger simply looked so adorable all pouty and annoyed with his arms crossed and his chest covered with hickeys. Though he would like to simply pounce on the younger and crash his plump lips against the younger’s soft ones until the younger was a pile of moans and mewls, the call was for business and as much as Daehyun was a lover he was also a businessman. Daehyun never said that denying the temptation was easy though. Especially with how cute the younger was unintentionally acting, slightly nudging Daehyun with his shoulder for attention. It was starting to lose the cuteness when nudging became shoving. 

“It was her, wasn’t it.” The question was more of a statement. 

“It was just a business call, chipmunk.” Daehyun chuckled, scooting closer to the younger. 

“Business call my ,” Youngjae grimaced. “She was all over you when she came to see you in your office yesterday. Like could the front of her dress get any lower. Showing off her cow utters...” Youngjae scrunched his face in disgust. He understood that Daehyun had to work with models to sponsor the Jung’s new line of cosmetics, and since he was in charge of that department it was his job to make the deals with the representatives. But why did it have to be with one of the top models in the damn industry!? She was the definition of beauty from her slim waist, thousand watt smile, raven black hair, and ruby lips. Youngjae just wanted to scribble on her face with a marker. So what if he was being childish. She was fawning all over his man. 

“It’s not like I’m going to sleep with her,” Daehyun raised an eyebrow, an amused smile on his face. He had never seen Youngjae so obviously jealous before and seeing the younger being all childish and spoiled made Daehyun want to ravish in this image. “We’re just doing business together. She happens to be easy on the eyes you know.” Daehyun smirked, which earned him a smack on the chest with a pillow. 

“Well aren’t you mighty comfortable.” Youngjae huffed, hugging the pillow tight in his grip. 

“What does that mean?” Daehyun leaned back against the headboard, eyeing the other in curiosity.

“I mean, you can happily live your life letting men and women throw themselves at you,” Youngjae let out an exasperated sigh. “And don’t lie to me that your hot doesn't like the attention.” 

“I don’t know if I should feel flattered or insulted,” Daehyun chuckled. “It’s not my fault your lovely wolf here is just so irresistible. I mean, who wouldn’t want me to them? Your pink little hole can vouch for me.” Youngjae’s face became a color of red that would put a traffic light to shame. How in the world did he ever decide to date such a erted, brash wolf!? He started smacking Daehyun with a pillow out of embarrassment and utter disbelief at Daehyun’s confidence. Then again, why was he surprised.

“I ing hate you,” Youngjae growled, but that only earned him a chuckle from Daehyun and a soft peck on his temple despite his attempts to swat the elder away. “I wish I could make you suffer with jealousy, then you would understand what us plebeians feel.” 

“I do get jealous. In the end, I know that they’ll come back to me anyway.” Daehyun smirked with confidence. Daehyun has never in his entire life needed to be jealous. Girls and boys would beg him to date them or them. Plus he’d never been attached to them for to care if they cheated or flirted with someone cause Daehyun would go off and do the same. True, Youngjae was the first person that Daehyun had ever loved, and true from time to time he had gotten jealous when the younger would , but it was never anything serious. And even if someone did try to flirt with chipmunk in front of him, Daehyun would merely need to look at the guy or girl for them to back off. 

“That sounds like a challenge,” Youngjae raised a brow. “Well then you wolf, challenge accepted.”

“What?” Daehyun looked at Youngjae incredulously, getting lost in Youngjae’s words. 

“I’m going to make you jealous.” Youngjae said with confidence b from his chest. 

Daehyun let out a hearty laughter, making Youngjae’s cheeks burn red and causing the younger to smack Daehyun with the pillow. “Good luck with that, love.”

“I will!” Youngjae glared, determined to win. He was not going to let Daehyun’s already larger than life ego get even larger. “And to make it fair, you’re not allowed to touch me during the duration of this bet. That also counts as a fail.”

“What!?” Now that caught Daehyun off guard. Not allowed to touch his chipmunk. Like at all? That was insane! Sure, he had managed to do it before they had been dating and restrained himself before the Jinsoo incident, but now that he had a taste of Youngjae he couldn’t get enough of it. Depriving him of his chipmunk would lead him to insanity. 

“Yep! Two weeks. No touchy. If you could touch me, you will never have the need to feel jealous, duh.” Youngjae smirked confidently, knowing that depriving the elder of let alone all forms of physical affection would make the elder weaker and easier to break. The maniacal evil strategist side of Youngjae was showing. And he loved it. 

“And why would I agree to that?” Daehyun pouted, a slight glare in his eyes. He couldn’t believe Youngjae would torture him like this. 

“Cause they’ll be prize at the end!” Youngjae snickered. “If I win….Hmmmmm...Oh!” An evil grin spread on Youngjae’s face and Daehyun became genuinely afraid, knowing how conniving his evil genius of a lover was. “You have to wear and style yourself in the crappy I wore when we first met for at least...a week.” Daehyun’s face distorted into utter disgust. Youngjae was basically telling him to wear a trash bag for a week. Actually, Daehyun would rather wear a trash bag. Or be damn .

“And what do I get if I win.” Daehyun raised a brow. If Youngjae was gonna give him hell for losing, he better get heaven for winning. 

Youngjae smirked, leaning over and causing the blanket to fall off his form. He leaned in close to Daehyun’s ear, his hot breath brushed against the elders’ earlobe. Daehyun his lips feeling the younger’s warm breath and seeing him and all fours. It didn’t help that Youngjae was basically whispering to Daehyun that he would let the elder live one his ual fantasies with younger. Youngjae describing everything in vivid details and damn, Daehyun was getting hard. He could feel his hard on forming under the blankets. Daehyun couldn’t take it anymore and reached out towards Youngjae, attempting to grab the younger’s waist when Youngjae quickly slipped from his grasp. A sly smirk on the chipmunk’s face as he removed himself from the bed. 

“Ah-ah. I said no touching. Starting right now the bet is on,” Youngjae smirked confidently, fully ready to knock the elderly a peg or two down the confidence ladder. “Good luck, Daehyunnie.” Youngjae turned around and bent down to pick up his boxers, purposely showing off his with Daehyun’s hand prints on them and his pink hole that was basically calling for Daehyun’s . He wiggled his bum a bit as he slipped on his boxers and slipped out of the bedroom to go make breakfast.

“Damn it, Jae!” Daehyun let out a grown, pummeling face first into the bed, feeling as hell and ually frustrated. This was going to be a hell of a two weeks and it would seem that him and his right hand were going to become best friends throughout that time. 


“Agh!” Youngjae scratched his head in frustration, tossing his pencil on his desk before nibbling his nails.

“Are you enjoying your meal?” Himchan frowned removing Youngjae’s hand from his lips. “What has gotten your in a twist? Like last week you were cheering, evilly giggling to yourself-which, by the way freaked me and Zelo the hell out- and now you’re all grumpy.”

“Are you pregnant, hyung?” Both Zelo and Himchan bursted into laughter, earning them a pointed glare from Youngjae. 

“How do you make a man jealous?” Youngjae stared at Himchan with such a serious expression on his face that it even caught Himchan off guard, ceasing his fit of laughter. 

“Excuse me?” Himchan looked back at Youngjae with such confusion. How did their conversation become about jealousy.

“I want to make Daehyun jealous.” Youngjae simply stated as if that sentence alone would magically explain the elder’s many questions and the youngest’s confusion.

“Wait, wait, wait. You have to provide us some context here, hyung.” Zelo put one of his hands up to pause Youngjae from further confusing them. 

Youngjae simply let out a loud groan and slumped his form over the table. “I made a bet with Daehyun that I could make him jealous, but none of my tactics are working,” He shot his hands up in the air, so flabbergasted that every single one of his plans failed. “I flirted with the waiters every time when we out to eat, but Daehyun managed to woo them over in a heartbeat! I even started to act cutesy with some of our coworkers, but Daehyun just shrugged like he didn’t give a damn.” Youngjae let out an annoyed huff as he puffed his cheeks. 

Himchan shook his head in dismay. “Young grasshopper you have so much to learn,” Himchan stood up, placing both hands on his hips. “First your approach is wrong. You trying to woo another man in front of Daehyun, ain’t gonna happen. That literal on legs will win him over. Also flirting with coworkers, not gonna work either cause you forgot that Daehyun has all the power and control here,” Himchan smirked, a devilish glint in his eyes. Years of dating and manipulating had come in handy for emergencies like this. “When you want to make people jealous, you gotta make sure you’re in control. Not them.” Youngjae listened intently to Himchan’s knowledge as if he were a guest speaker at a graduate seminar. Pen in hand as he jotted down notes on a sticky pad.

“Is that how you make Yongguk-hyung jealous?” Zelo raised a brow, a playful grin on his cheeks. Himchan merely grumbled, remembering his beloved boyfriend. 

“That freaking peaceful Buddha...he wouldn’t know jealousy even if it slapped him upside the head.” Himchan grumbled, crossing his arms. 

“Isn’t that a good thing? Less stressful.” Zelo stared at his hyung confused. Did being a relationship make you weird like Himchan-hyung, or was hyung just a special brand of weirdo. 

“I mean yes, but ya know. I just miss the excitement! The arousal of a jealousy and possessiveness.” Himchan internally squealed like a 15 year old girl. Just imagining Yongguk staring at him with those sharp eyes with a possessive primal manner got his body on fire. And just the thought of his low voice dropping even deeper as he grabs him and pushes him against the wall, telling him that he was going to show Himchan who he belonged to. Himchan likey a lot. 

“So what Himchan is basically saying is that he’s a drama queen.” Youngjae and Zelo snickered. 

“Yah you punks!” Himchan glared. “Uhg! It’s just not fun being the only one jealous all the time either, kay? You should know, pup, Jongup is a fine piece of man and if it wasn’t for the fact he was so busy guys and girls would be fawning over him.” Zelo pouted at Himchan’s words not liking the idea of possible competition interfering with him and Jongup’s relationship. 

“Exactly! It’s not fair that Daehyun can smooze and make all smiley faces with models while I seethe like a damn tea kettle and he can never feel the suffering of jealousy.” Youngjae grimaced. He was going to make his lover suffer, damn it! One way or another!

“That settles it!” Himchan suddenly shouted, causing both Youngjae and Zelo to jump a bit. “We are going out tomorrow night. Clubbing, drinking the whole bang!” A grin grew on Himchan’s face. Zelo and Youngjae looked each other cautiously.

“What’s with the sudden party plans and how does this help me win my bet?” Youngjae raised a brow, looking at he elder as if he had gone insane.

“Gukkie and the other guys are planning a boys night out, something about wanting to catch up,” Himchan waved nonchalantly. Youngjae connected the dots in his head. Daehyun did mention to him that he would be home late tomorrow night so Youngjae wouldn’t need to stay up late cause he would use the spare key to the apartment. Youngjae had no clue why, but the elder had grown fond of Youngjae’s tiny mattress and opted to sleep there most of the time then his plush one. Daehyun had told him once that he simply liked how the small mattress brought them closer together when they cuddled to sleep.“So we should have our own boys night out!”

“So what you’re saying is that you want to party, come home smelling like alcohol other dude’s cologne, and see if Yongguk gets jealous?” Zelo stated plainly.

“Awww, isn’t my child a smart boy,” Himchan pinched Zelo’s cheeks, the younger attempting to swat his hand away. “After hearing Youngjae I realized I’ve never seen Yongguk jealous since we started dating. I mean, is the man really Buddha or something?” Himchan rolled his eyes. “Plus it’s been a while since we’ve had some fun together. And you, Youngjae, can take pointers from the wonderful moi while your there.” 

Youngjae chewed his lips in hesitation. He never liked clubs and the last time he went he almost got beer thrown at him. But hey, it was only a few more days till the bet ended and he’ll be damned if he lost without exhausting every resource he had. Youngjae nodded slightly, competition and winning clouding his mind.

“Well good luck with that hyung.” Zelo attempted to slip out of the situation. As much as he liked dancing and clubbing, he knew how the night would turn out. Him taking care of two drunk out of their mind hyungs. And no sir, did he want to sign up for that. 

“Ah-ah, and where do you think you’re going?” Himchan quickly grabbed the back of the younger’s collar, pulling back like a cat. “You’re coming with us, darling.”

“Uh….no?” Zelo merely replied, flailing his arms about trying to break free from Himchan’s grip. 

“Um, yes. I can’t leave you alone unsupervised.” Zelo let out an exasperated sigh. Seriously, Himchan should just adopt him with the way the elder babied him. Zelo looked up to Youngjae with pleading eyes only for the eldest of Himchan’s children to shrug. If he was going to deal with a drunk Himchan, he certainly wasn’t going to deal with it alone. Zelo sighed in defeat. Well, on a cracker. 


 Daehyun grumbled shoving the piece of cheesecake in his mouth. Yongguk and Jongup awkwardly looking at each other, confused at the young CEO’s temper. The boys had opted to simply hang out at Yongguk’s place, ordering out from their favorite restaurant and just chilling and catching up. The boys hadn’t been able to do that for quite some time and now that all the drama had finally settled, now was better than ever to decompress. Daehyun, however, seemed to be in a foul mood the entire night. Like he had a stick up his . It wasn’t just tonight either. Jongup had noticed the elder’s mood begin decline over the past two weeks from jovial and devilish to grumpy and short-tempered.

“Okay, Daehyun. Spill it. What’s got you in such a bad mood?” Yongguk chuckled slightly at the younger’s puffed up cheeks and furrowed brows. He looked like a little wolf pup. 

“I’m .” Daehyun grumbled. Yongguk nearly spit out his beer at the younger’s blunt answer and Jongup simply rolled his eyes. 

“Um, shouldn’t you call Youngjae-hyung to solve that problem?” Jongup sighed, leaning back into the soft leather sofa, sipping on his own bottle of beer. 

“That’s the issue. Youngjae made this stupid bet with me and now I’ve been deprived of for almost a week and a half.” Daehyun whined, plopping himself down on the sofa sideways and squishing the sofa pillow tightly. 

“And exactly what was this bet about?” Yongguk mused, a curious and intrigue quirk in his brow. The kids were always so funny to watch. 

“He bet that he could make me jealous and that to make it fair I wasn’t allowed to touch him during the duration of the bet,” Daehyun pouted. “He is torturing me, right Gup?” Daehyun stared at Jongup with puppy eyes as he grabbed onto Jongup’s waist. Jongup squirmed. He had forgotten that the elder got clingy when he was deprived of affection.

“If it’s so tortuous why don’t you let him win?” Yongguk shrugged thinking the answer was simple. 

“No way, if Youngjae wins he said I would have to wear his hideous clothes for a week!” Daehyun scrunched his face in disgust at the thought. Jongup and Yongguk had a ball imaging that though. They secretly wanted Youngjae to win just to see that spectacle. “And plus if I win, well let’s just say the cute little chipmunk is going to pay for making me celibate for this long.” Daehyun his lips, a primal devilish glint in his eyes. 

“My regards to Youngjae’s poor .” Yongguk made prayer hands cause honestly Youngjae was going to need it knowing what Daehyun may have in stored for him. Him and Daehyun had watched a few times together when they were younger and well let’s say that Daehyun had quite a creative and open mind. 

“Let’s not talk about Youngjae’s or else I’mma get ually frustrated again and take over your bathroom,” Daehyun sighed. Yongguk nodded in agreement, not wanting his restroom to be soiled with Daehyun’s little fishes. “So Guppie are you and Zelo finally together yet?”
Jongup shot Daehyun a glare, noticing the teasing smirk on Daehyun’s lips. 

“We’re just taking our time…” Daehyun let out an exasperated sigh, knowing that that the guard dog was going to take a century and a half to finally be happy with Zelo. The poor kid, honestly. Maybe he should have done the jealousy the bet instead of Daehyun and Youngjae. “I’m taking him to visit father’s grave next week.” Both Yongguk and Daehyun smiled slightly at Jongup’s words. Since the funeral a few weeks ago Jongup had refused to visit his father again. The younger had literally shut down for a few days, a blank expression and stare on his face. At the time Daehyun was too busy bawling his own eyes out to help the younger, so the CEO was grateful that Zelo was there for Jongup. To rebuild him as good as new. That’s why Daehyun wished that Jongup would just get together with Zelo already. The giant puppy was good for Jongup and he made Jongup happy. And Daehyun was no expert in love, but to him that was good enough.

“How about you, Yongguk? How are you and Himchan? Has the diva managed to take over your house now that the two of you live together?” Daehyun chuckled.

“Pretty much,” Yongguk flashed a gummy grin. “He’s basically giving my staff a run for their money. Telling me to go to bed, and dragging my to bed if I tried to work overtime in my study. Waking me up every morning and nagging me to get ready.”

“Sounds like he’s become your naggy wife.” Daehyun snickered. He could 100% picture Himchan stomping into the bedroom, fuming that Yongguk was not awake yet, and start smacking pots and pans together in his fluffy pink apron to wake the elder up. 

“You should just marry him already, hyung.” Jongup chuckled, teasing the elder. 

“I plan on it,” Yongguk grinned simply while the other two stared at him stunned. They were not expecting that kind of answer. “That was one of the things I wanted to talk to you guys about.”

“Wow this suddenly became serious.” Daehyun was still dazed by the sudden information that his best friend was going to propose to Himchan. 

“You serious, hyung?” Jongup blinked a few times in disbelief. The guard dog knew that Yongguk and Himchan were happily in love, but Yongguk had never brought up the issue of marriage. His hyung always seemed like the type to have a bit of commitment issues so the last thing Jongup imagined was for Yongguk to ever marry. 

“Yeah I am...I’ve thought about it for a while and Himchan and I have been together for while and I just…” Yongguk shook his head with a grin. He couldn’t believe he was getting flustered about this, his cheeks turning slightly pink. “I just can’t imagine a life or future without him, you know?” Both Jongup and Daehyun nodded their heads in agreement, knowing fully well how that felt. 

“So does that mean that we’ll be needing to throw a bachelor party soon?” Daehyun wiggled his eyebrows playfully, causing Yongguk to scoff. 

“We’ll see after I propose first,” Yongguk set his beer down and looked at the two with a serious expression. “Which I need your guys’ help on. You know Himchan, and well the guy probably has had every romantic gesture thrown at him. I want my proposal to be special.” Yongguk awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck. He was never the one to pour out his love life to others, even his close friends, so asking for help in it made him feel slightly uncomfortable. 

“Don’t worry we’ve got this, Guk.” Daehyun grinned, wrapping his arm around Jongup’s shoulder and showing a thumbs up. Jongup grinned as well, mimicking Daehyun’s gesture.

“I’ll keep Daehyun in line so that everything goes without a hitch.” Jongup and Yongguk chuckled as Daehyun shot them a glare. 

“Hey, I come up with great ideas!” Daehyun sneered, slightly offended.

“And you also have a tendency to piss Himchan off,” Yongguk raised a brow. “We’re planning proposal, not your funeral.”

“I promise I’ll behave,” Daehyun rolled his eyes. “But tonight, we should celebrate! Our ‘father’ here is finally getting hitched with ‘mom!’” Daehyun teased earning him a pillow thrown at him by Yongguk. “We should go out! I know this great club that just opened up. Super classy and the music and drinks are great. I think it’s called EGO?”

“Are you sure Youngjae is okay with you going clubbing?” Jongup raised a brow and smirked, as much as Daehyun was a powerful and intimidating business he was also whipped for Youngjae. 

“What he won’t know won’t hurt him right?” Daehyun smirked and puffed his chest out with confidence.

“We should start planning his funeral.” Jongup turned to Yongguk, the elder shook his head and sighed. 

“I don’t know if I can keep Youngjae out of jail for murder. That’s going to be a lot of paperwork.” Yongguk playfully frowned. 

“....you two are asshats ya know that.” Daehyun glared. 



”Come oooon, loosen up!” Himchan rolled his eyes with a dramatic groan. “We are in the hottest club in Seoul and I even went out of my way to dress y’all up.” 

“It just feels weird showing all this...skin…” Youngjae frowned, feeling like he wanted to wrap his arms around his torso. He could feel lecherous eyes on his body. He wasn’t use to this kind of attention. Himchan really does work wonders. 

“I feel like these people are molesting me with their eyes…” Zelo fidgeted, feeling people not so accidentally grab his .

“You both look hot,” Himchan smirked, grabbing both Youngjae and Zelo and dragging them to the bar. Perhaps a bit of alcohol will loosen the two sticks in the mud. “Didn’t you want to learn to make Daehyun jealous? Well you gotta look the part to play the part.” Youngjae sighed, reluctantly agreeing. This was what he asked for...He needed to make better life choices.

“Okay, that explains Youngjae-hyung, but why me?” Zelo groaned as he was basically tossed towards the bar, his landing on a nearby stool. 

“Cause I love dressing my children up.” Himchan flashed a cheeky grin, winking over at the bartender, grabbing the man’s attention so that he could order drinks. “Three Jager bombs.” 

Youngjae awkwardly eyed the surroundings. He still felt like he stood out like a sore thumb. Sure, he looked the part, but he was still an awkward nerd at heart. Parties were never his thing, not these kind anyways, with men and women skimpily clad in clothing? Youngjae couldn’t even tell. People dancing and grinding up against each other. The thought scared Youngjae a bit. The last time he went to a dance was like highschool….and he didn’t even really dance, he just stood in the corner kinda like what he was doing now. He was always prideful, convincing himself that he didn’t need to be all ty on the dance floor with strangers when in reality he was insecure. He honestly didn’t understand how Himchan and Daehyun could stand these kinds of places. Plus the smoke that basically shrouded this placed was probably give him lung cancer. 

“Here, you boring peasants, drink,” Himchan smirked, handing Zelo and Youngjae their glass. Both boys eyed the liquid cautiously, swirling the copper liquid. “Come oooon, it’s not like I poisoned or something.” Himchan rolled his eyes. They were suppose to have fun tonight, and right now the two of them were acting like little babies. 

“I just don’t know, hyung...this smells really strong…” Zelo squinted at the alcohol. He never really liked the taste of alcohol. He was more of a cocktail person himself….plus he knew his limits and knowing Himchan, he probably gave Zelo a drink beyond his limit. 

“That’s the point,” Himchan placed his hands on his hips, and looked at the two incredulously. “Lesson 1: To make a person pay more attention to you, you gotta let loose. Who’s gonna pay attention if you’re scared to do anything all the time?” Himchan scoffed, downing his drink before ordering another. 

“Oh God, please pace yourself, Himchan,” Youngjae shook his head, worried since dealing with a drunk, party animal Himchan was scarier than dealing with Daehyun’s family. And that was saying something. “I don’t want it to be like those college parties I had to pick you up from.”

“Christ, I wasn’t even there and I could imagine the horror.” Zelo shivered, imagining what trouble Himchan could have gotten into. Probably running around the house , shouting about his amazing beauty and what not. 

“You es really want to test me,” Himchan scoffed and turned his direction towards the dance floor and VIP area when his eyes went wide with shock. Anger burned red on his face when he noticed the VIP area. “UHG those bastards!” 

“What are you shouting about, Himchan?” Youngjae pushed himself closer to Himchan. If the elder was starting to make up curse word combination, he knew that Himchan was starting to get a bit tipsy. 

“Them!” Himchan shrieked and pointed into the direction of the VIP area with a pointed glare. Both Youngjae and Zelo turned their attention towards the area Himchan was pointing at, their jaws dropping at the sight. 

Daehyun, Yongguk, and Jongup were seated at the VIP area, dressed to the nines and lounging on the soft red leather chairs. An abundance of alcohol resting a fancy lit up glass box filled with ice. Bright smiles and laughter filled the air around of them. Daehyun with his signature smirk, Yongguk with his gummy grin, even Jongup had a wide angel like grin on his lips. Honestly, Himchan, Youngjae, and Zelo wouldn’t have minded the fact that the other boys were at a club. They did say they were going to have a boys night out. The only issue was the other uninvited company that surrounded them. Girls with skin tight dresses, crop tops, short skirts surrounded the boys, chattering and giggling. Maybe the alcohol had clouded their minds cause they must have drank liquid courage to be chattering away with these girls without fear that their royal lovely pains in the asses would wring their necks. 

How dare Daehyun have his dark brown locks messily styled and pushed to the side, a loose dark violet blue and white striped button up lightly hugging his body and tucked into a form fitting pair of black pants with rips at the knees. Screw him and that low  cut shirt! His black leather jacket hanging on top of the leather sofa. The light twitch of mischevious on his lips and that devilish glint in his eyes, the little mole under his left accenting the playfulness. Youngjae chewed his bottom lip. The damn hot looked like he was a walking god! Yongguk was also testing his luck. Who allowed the man to leave his and Himchan’s place looking like that! The elder’s hair slicked back, a ripped tank top adorning his body so that all his tattoos were revealed and a pair of ripped dark blue jeans hugged his legs. The black bomber jacket the elder brought was not doing its job since it was simply resting on the elder’s lap. Himchan was about to cut a if any of them got near his y piece of man. If Zelo’s stare could bore holes, Jongup would be swiss cheese. Who let the elder be that good looking? Huh? Who gave him permission cause Zelo will personally go and kick his since this was not fair. How was Zelo gonna take their relationship slow when Jongup just looked so hot. The way the guard dog’s chocolate brown hair was neatly swept to the side like a Hallyu star and the neat tight white button up that clung to his will built frame and was tucked in so nicely in his gray slacks. And don’t even get Zelo started on those suspenders. Zelo wanted to slap the hotness out of the elder. 

    Youngjae’s frowned melted onto his face when he noticed a certain female clinging onto Daehyun. The damn model that Daehyun was making a deal with just yesterday. Hyorin? Hyejin? Whatever. He didn’t give a damn as to what her name was. Unless the woman was Marie Curie he wasn’t handing Daehyun over to any woman. Especially not one that was practically wearing a damn handkerchief over her frame. Youngjae glared with such fury that he could probably set the VIP area on fire. Thinking about, if the girl kept shoving her s in Daehyun’s face, he might actually set the VIP area on fire. But Youngjae didn’t think that Himchan and Zelo would appreciate if Youngjae did that. That didn’t mean that the boys wouldn’t start a wildfire of some sort. 

    “Boys night out?” Himchan smirked at the group of boys, a smile on his lips but a glare in her eyes. 

Yongguk’s, Daehyun’s, and Jongup’s eyes went wide seeing the three boys, not expecting to see them there. It wasn’t like they were doing anything wrong. They were simply talking and chatting with a group of girls that approached them. The glare on Youngjae, Himchan, and Zelo’s face told them otherwise. It told them that if they didn’t have a good explanation they would probably die tonight. Yongguk being the elder of the group, and tamer of Himchan, took the lead on soothing the furious boys. He flashed Himchan his sweet gummy smiling, nudging the girls aside so that he could face Himchan. He could see that his lover was a bit tipsy so he knew that Himchan was more volatile, hence he took up the role as a human shield for Jongup and Daehyun. 

“What are you doing here, Chan?” Yongguk smiled sweetly, gently caressing his boyfriend’s arms in a soothing manner. Yongguk was genuinely happy (and scared) to see Himchan. He loved spending times with Daehyun and Jongup, but not seeing Himchan made him feel like he was missing something in his life. Even though Himchan was basically glaring at him, he still took in that beautiful image and imprinting it in his memory because every moment with Himchan was something that Yongguk wanted to savor. 

“That’s my question mister.” Himchan glared, turning his head away so that he couldn’t see Yongguk. Even in his tipsy state he knew that once he saw Yongguk’s gummy smile his anger would be immediately curbed. 

“We’re just here to loosen up a bit.” Yongguk chuckled as a pout formed on Himchan’s face. 

“I can see that,” Himchan glanced over Yongguk’s shoulder and glared at the es that were trying to molest his man. “But don’t let me interrupt.” Himchan huffed, releasing himself from Yongguk’s touch and started stomping off towards the bar. Stupid peaceful Buddha...

“Chan.” Yongguk sighed, turning around to see Daehyun and Jongup. The boys sympathetically smiled and shooed Yongguk away to go deal with Himchan. It may have been boy’s night out, but not dealing with an angry was worse than going to prison. Yongguk placed his hands together in a thankful manner before going towards Himchan. 

“Man down.” Daehyun chuckled, glancing over at Jongup, but the guard dog merely stayed on high alert seeing as there were still two angry boys glaring at them. There weren’t many things in life that scared at Jongup...and in just a few years he found 3 things: a pissed off Himchan, a salty Youngjae, and a disgruntled Zelo. And in one night he was faced with all three. 

“He’s not the only one that’s going down.” Youngjae sneered, tapping his foot impatiently. 

“Hey babe,” Daehyun flashed a slightly awkward smile, knowing that him being surrounded by barely dressed girls fawning over him probably wasn’t a sight Youngjae enjoyed seeing. “I didn’t expect to see you here.”

“Clearly.” Youngjae scoffed. Daehyun immediately got up from his seat to soothe his boyfriend, despite seeing a jealous angry bird chipmunk was cuter than a litter of kittens. 

“Hey…” Daehyun flashed his award winning smile and Youngjae faltered a bit. Damn Daehyun and his cute little canine teeth. “I missed you…”

“You did? It seems like you were having a rousing good time without me.” Youngjae raised a brow, crossing his arms. Well, Daehyun was in a pickle. 

“I needed a distraction cause the whole day I was thinking about you.” Daehyun grinned, inching closer towards Youngjae, watching the younger’s anger slowly dissipate. Daehyun wasn’t a smooth talker for nothing and he knew it. Youngjae slightly grumbled, knowing Daehyun’s sweet words were winning him over. If it was the old Youngjae he would have told Daehyun that he was a lying kiss , but the stupid wolf was making him go all soft and cuddly.

“Daehyunnie, who is this?” The annoying voice that Youngjae oh so despised interrupted their moment. The supermodel that was all over Daehyun had now wrapped her slim arms around Daehyun’s muscular ones. A confused, innocent look in her eyes as she stared at Youngjae.Daehyun closed his eyes in dismay. He was so close from getting off the hook. He slowly peeked opened one eye to see the grimace on Youngjae’s face had changed to a plastered rehearsed grin. Now Daehyun was scared. 

“Oh I’m just an acquaintance of ‘Daehyunnie,’” Daehyun cringed at the venom laced within Youngjae’s sweet voice. “Come on, Zelo, we shouldn’t interrupt them right?” Youngjae grabbed onto Zelo’s hand.

The younger looked down at Jongup who was awkwardly sitting there as a girl was attempting to cling to him. “Right. They seem to have a blast without us. It’s not like we’re dating or anything.” Zelo glared with gritted teeth. 

“Zel-” Jongup stood up and tried to grab the younger’s hand, but Zelo immediately swatted his hand away.

“Chipmunk…” Daehyun attempted to reach out towards Youngjae, but the other immediately put his hand up and smiled.

“Don’t let me ruin your boys night out, ‘Daehyunnie.’” Youngjae downed his drink, placing it on the VIP table and immediately stalked off with Zelo in hand.


Thank you for reading! Comments and Critiques are most welcomed and appreciated!

Hehehe I told you I would give y'all a break from the angst teehee Now its time for some fun times with a jealous Jaejae, Jelo, and Channie! The boys are in for it now or are they? Hmmmmmm? Hahaha this chapter is actually part of a larger chapter that is taking up so many pages that I don't know when I will finish it so that's why I decided to split it up :3 Teehee I bet y'all are wondering whats gonna happen to Daehyunnuie, Guppie, and Gukkie~ But don't worry they all live...sorta XD XD