The History of a Pup

The Not So Ugly Duckling

“What is his condition??” Jongup busted into the hospital ward, sweat dripping from his forehead and he was pretty sure that he broke several traffic laws just to get here as quickly as he did. 


“Mr. Moon, please calm down.” The nurse watched the young man concerned. His chest was rising and falling rapidly and his eyes were frantic. 
“I can’t be calm. This is my dad we’re talk-”


“Mr. Moon,” Jongup turned around to see the Dr. Lee. “Let’s talk in my office?” The elderly, gray haired gentleman gestured towards a room at the end of the hall. Jongup opened his mouth to protest, only to close it into a tightline shortly after. 


“Dr. Lee, what happened with my dad? He hasn’t had a spasm like this in years…does that mean-” 


“Mr.Moon...how long has your father been in a coma…” Dr. Lee flashed Jongup a forlorn smile as he seated himself behind his desk.Jongup frowned, looking down at his hands and fiddling with his fingers.


“12 years….” Jongup mumbled, knowing that number made the outcomes seem grim.


“Mr. Moon, I’m pretty sure Dr. Park has told you before I was handed the case, but your father received a severe head injury. I don’t want to sugar coat things and I know you wouldn’t want that either, but your father is practically brain dead,” Dr. Lee looked at the younger with sympathy, seeing as the color drained from the young man’s face. “He is basically surviving on life support.”


“But Dr. Lee, today...the call...he moved and…” Jongup’s voice began to trail away as he continued to look at Dr. Lee’s sad expression.


“Sometimes the brain can send off random signals that causes jolts in the body, Mr. Moon…” Dr. Lee let out a sad sigh. “In my honest professional medical opinion Mr. Moon, I think it’s about time that we let your father go…”


“NO! I can’t! There’s a chance! People have woken up from comas after 20 years and-” Jongup rose from his seat, the chair falling back in his manic state. “I-I can’t…” He ran his fingers through his hair, hot tears forming in his eyes. 


“I know, Mr. Moon…” Dr. Lee rose from his seat, knowing that now wouldn’t be the best time to continue pushing the guard dog. “It’s just a thought.” Dr. Lee smiled slightly as he patted Jongup’s shoulder. 


“Daehyun-hyung!” Zelo rushed to the CEO as he entered Jung Corp. with Youngjae by his side. 


“Woah, Zelo! Are you okay?!” Youngjae caught the younger in his arms as the giant pup let out fast breathes. Zelo waved his hand, indicating that he was fine and just needed a minute. 


“I-just-I…” Zelo took in a deep breathe. He had literally spent the last 20 minutes running around freaking Jung Corp. trying to find the CEO. At one point he tried to harass Himchan, but even the elder was nowhere to be found. Probably went to visit Yongguk. “Jongup…”


Daehyun scrunched his brow in slight confusion. “Jongup? What about Jongup?”


“He ran out of here almost 30 minutes ago,” Zelo looked up at Daehyun with confusion and panic in his eyes. “He looked really scared and panicked…I-I’ve never seen Jongup like that…”


Daehyun’s eyes went wide for a moment before he quickly rummaged in his pocket for his phone. “Pick up...pick up…” Daehyun mumbled to himself. The ringing went straight to voicemail and Daehyun let out a growl. There weren’t many things in the world that could make Jongup scared, let alone panic. If there was it was something serious and despite their argument, Daehyun refused to let Jongup suffer alone. “, Jongup…”


“Daehyun, is Jongup alright?” Youngjae spoke calmly. At this moment, out of the three of them he was the most calm and collected. It wasn’t that he was scared or worried about the guard dog, but with a distraught puppy in his arms and growling wolf beside him, someone needed to stay the grounded one. 


“, I don’t know…” Daehyun frowned, dialing his phone again. Daehyun noticed the small frown on Youngjae’s face at Daehyun’s harsh words. Daehyun’s eyes softened a bit and ruffled Youngjae’s hair slightly as Youngjae the young pup’s hair. “Yongguk?”

“He’s busy right now? You need him for something?” Daehyun raised a brow at the familiar voice. 

“Himchan? What are you doing there? Actually, scratch that. I don't want to know. I need to talk to Yongguk…” Daehyun sighed, rubbing his forehead.

“I’m still a bitter that you didn’t call me like you promised…” Daehyun could here the sass leaking from Himchan’s voice. Usually he would have some playful banter with the elder, but right now the only thing on Daehyun’s mind was to find where the hell Jongup was. 

“Himchan. I need to talk to Yongguk now.” Daehyun’s voice was stern, but with no malice laced in his words. Himchan grumbled about how his children always abused him as he passed the phone to Yongguk. 

“What did you say to upset your Mother.” Yongguk chuckled when he got the phone, he was sitting on his couch, playing with his queen’s hair as his queen pouted. 

“Yongguk, Jongup just went and disappeared. Has he contacted you?” Daehyun was walking, more like speed striding towards his office with Youngjae and Zelo following closely behind. 

“No, I haven’t. Why? What happened?” Yongguk’s tone immediately dropped, knowing the seriousness in Daehyun’s voice. 

“Zelo saw Jongup rushing out here like a mad man. I tried calling him, but he isn’t picking up.” Youngjae and Zelo stumbled following behind Daehyun, the man walking with such intention and purpose that it made it difficult to follow. Daehyun was so focused that he did not even notice that he was in his office while the two youngers were still outside. 

“Are you alright, Mr. Choi? You don’t look very well,” Zelo and Youngjae froze in place when Woojin suddenly stepped in front of them. Youngjae automatically glared at the , animosity leaking out of his pores. Zelo couldn’t hide the obvious grimace on his lips. “Now now, don’t glare at me. I’m actually here on business,” Woojin waved a file in front of them, but that didn’t soften their gaze. Not even a bit. Woojin let out a sigh as much as he loved messing with his brother’s little pet, he actually had to go back to work. Woojin glanced over to see Daehyun pacing in his office with a frown etched on his face. Woojin couldn’t help but snort at that. “What’s happened to brother dearest? I would love to know what’s pissing him off.”

“Like you don’t know…” Youngjae growled. Woojin rolled his eyes and sighed. 

“I really don’t know what you’re talking about Mr. Yoo,” Woojin ran his fingers through his hair. “It saddens me that you think of me this way.” He placed a hand on his heart in mock pain. 

“What did you do to Jongup…” Zelo mumbled. Youngjae looked over with shock, seeing the seething dark expression of the other. He had never seen the bubbly, bright, cheeky intern this...predatorial before. It was obvious that Jongup was a sensitive spot for the cheeky giant. 

“I don’t believe I’ve done anything to my brother’s mutt.” Woojin scoffed at the accusation. Youngjae was about to open his mouth to retort, but before he knew it the giant pup had grasped the other man by the collar. A snarl on the giant pup’s lips. 

“Don’t lie to me! You tried to hurt Youngjae-hyung with your dirty tricks to get to Daehyun-hyung and now since you can’t get to Youngjae-hyung anymore, you’re going after Jongup.” Zelo clenched his knuckles tight. 

“Looks like Daehyun doesn’t know how to keep his dogs in line.” Woojin smirked, riling up Zelo even more. 

“Zelo, let him go!” Youngjae wrapped his arms around the younger, tugging at his torso to get the younger off the . As much as Youngjae would enjoy seeing Zelo pummel the asshat, they were in the public eye and Youngjae didn’t want to see Zelo get hurt. 

“Hmph, I wouldn’t be surprised if something happened to that guard mutt of Daehyun’s. He has quite a unsavory past, but as they say. Dogs should be with dogs.” Zelo growled as Woojin smirked more. His anger was boiling over. How dare this talk about Jongup like that? Like he was trash? Zelo raised his fist about to land a fistful to Woojin’s face. 

“ZELO!” The giant pup froze as he saw Daehyun standing at the doorway of his office. A frown was on Daehyun’s face. The last thing Daehyun needed at the moment was to deal with a scandal about an intern punching the daylights of Jung Corps. Co-CEO. “Zelo, as much as I would love to see you punch his face in, let him go.” Zelo frowned, lowering his fist and loosening his grip on Woojin’s collar. 

“Wow, order and they’ll obey like real dogs.” Woojin snickered. 

“And you,” Daehyun glared at Woojin. “Get the f**k out of here before I let Zelo beat the out of you,” Daehyun stepped towards them so that the him and Woojin were now face to face, glaring. “And I know you set the medical trial up with Jinsoo to hurt Youngjae. Have your ‘fun’ while you can ‘brother’ because soon you won’t have a penny to your name.” Daehyun growled so that only the two of them can hear. Woojin glared at Daehyun’s threat. Despite his large ego, Woojin was still wary of Daehyun.

“Hmph, like I would want to stay here any longer than needed,” Woojin sighed, running his fingers through his hair. “And Mr. Yoo, I hope you enjoy your time working with Dr. Lee.” Woojin straighten his suit, a victorious grin on his face when he saw Youngjae stiffen and Daehyun glare. 
Youngjae wanted to kick the in the groin, but right now, the puppy was his main priority. Youngjae led Zelo into Daehyun’s office, setting the younger down on the couch. Daehyun sighed, pacing in the room again. He was torn between two sides: to scold Zelo or to go back to panicking about Jongup. Daehyun glanced down at the younger and seeing the forlorn look on the puppy’s face made his initial aggravation dissipate.

“I’m sorry, hyung…” Zelo looked at Daehyun with tears welling up in his eyes. “I knew I shouldn’t have done that, but Jongup...I’m scared what he might have done to Jongup…”

“I know, Zelo…” Daehyun knelt down and patted Zelo on the shoulder. 

“It’s just….Jongup gave me another chance...he gave me the opportunity to meet you guys and I was being selfish and wanted more and-”

“Zelo, what are you talking about?” Youngjae rubbed the younger’s back, raising his brow in confusion.
Zelo continued to stare into his lap, fiddling with his fingers. Unsure on how to look his hyungs in the eye, let alone explain himself. “I didn’t grow up with much…” A small smile crawled on Zelo’s face. “My parents somehow managed to get me my start at community college. I was excited to make them proud, to earn an income for my parents...but …I couldn’t afford to keep going through college or even think about grad school...even when I worked 4 part-time jobs,” Zelo bit his lower lip. “I ended up hanging out with the wrong crowd..the money was too good and-” Zelo shot up looking back and forth at Daehyun and Youngjae. “I didn’t do anything crazy though! I was just a look out for the cops when they made their drug deals and I well…” Zelo began twiddling his fingers again. “A deal went wrong and I got arrested... Zelo scratched his head furiously trying to figure out how to word things, but he was never good with explaining things. “Everything I worked for was crumbling right in front of me...what graduate school wants someone with an arrest record...” Zelo let out a sad scoff.

Both Daehyun and Youngjae sat silently, absorbing everything the younger was saying. A part of them couldn’t believe the words that were falling out of the puppy’s mouth. The bright, cheeky, puppy had been through pain and hardships that hadn’t imagined he’d go through. Youngjae held his hands together tight, the urge to hug Zelo was strong, but he knew now wasn’t the appropriate time. Daehyun, on the other hand, kept his cool, listening intently to Zelo’s words like they were gold. 

“I had given up...stopped going to classes that I couldn’t afford...I made money on the street doing some skateboard tricks…” A genuine smile spread across Zelo’s face, though his eyes were distant. “And that’s when I ran in to Jongup...literally. I almost ran him down with my skateboard, but instead I ended up spilling coffee on him…” Daehyun pondered a bit, remembering how the younger came into work one day with his shirt decorated with a large brown stain. “I was so scared, I knew I couldn’t afford to pay for the cleaning and I guess through my rambling at the time, Jongup still understood. I honestly thought he was just being polite and would forget about my existence, but he didn’t…” Youngjae smiled a bit seeing the light in the younger’s eyes begin to glow again. “He came back almost everyday and we’d talk about all sorts of crazy and random things. I somehow let it slip about my past and that’s when I really got scared that things would be over, and it did…” Tears began to form in Zelo’s eyes, threatening to pour down his cheeks. “He said he wanted to sponsor me,” Zelo chuckled. “I asked if he was insane cause how could a guy just one year older than me have the money to sponsor me and plus I had a record…”

“I think Yongguk and I had a hand in that…” Daehyun smiled. He remembered the incident quite clearly because it wasn’t often that Jongup asked for favors. Yongguk and him were celebrating the release of their joint project when Jongup arrived late to dinner. His head was down as he nervously played with his fingers. That’s when Daehyun knew something was up. Jongup was never this shy. Not to him at least. When Jongup explained his behavior, Daehyun had found it a bit odd that the guard dog wanted 95% of his total paycheck to be routed to another bank account, but Daehyun didn’t question it. He didn’t even question when he asked Yongguk to do some smoozing with the deans of some of the colleged Yongguk donated to. But now all his questions were answered. 

“He got me into a graduate program and funded me until I could get my own scholarships…” The tears were already pouring down Zelo’s cheeks. The stream of tears could no longer be withheld. “He gave me a new life...that’s why I changed my name to Zelo...he gave me so much and I kept asking for more and now-now-” Zelo began to ramble as the panic began to set him.

“Shhhh, Zelo, it’s okay. It’s fine. Jongup’s safe. I know he is.” Youngjae wrapped his arms around the younger, soothingly rubbed his lower back as Zelo nuzzled into the crook of Youngjae’s neck. 

“Trust me, Jongup is a tough cookie,” Daehyun reassured, gently caressing Zelo’s head. “And I’ll find him even if I have to turn Seoul upside down.” 


Jongup stared at the moveless form in front of him. If Jongup didn’t know better he would have thought that the man was sleeping. Something his father didn’t get much of when he was awake. Jongup was so confused. So lost. He didn’t know what to do. A part of him wanted to hope to believe in miracles, but miracles don’t exist. Hope is lie. He couldn’t let his thoughts cling on such transient things. He couldn’t let his emotions rule. The last time that happened. Daehyun and his father paid for it. 

“Dad, I don’t know what to do…” Jongup clenched his hands together tightly. “My head tells me that I should let you go, but my heart…” Jongup looked down at the floor, his feet shuffled uncomfortably. “My heart is telling me to keep hoping, praying...so I can say I’m sorry…” Jongup murmured, but his only reply was the beeping of machines. Jongup in his lower lip, fighting the tears that threatened to fall. He quickly got out from his seat and stood outside his father’s private room. Jongup took a deep breathe and exhale, running his fingers through his hair. He rummaged through his pocket and pulled out his cellphone, glancing down at the brightly lit screen. 

40 missed calls: Daehyun. 30 missed calls: Yongguk

Jongup frowned slightly, knowing that both men were probably worried sick about him. He glanced out the window of the hospital. The sun was already setting. He had went MIA for hours. He knew he should call them back to let them know that everything was...that he wasn’t dead. He was about to dial Daehyun when his phone buzzed on it’s own. “Hello?”

“We found the jackpot, Jongup,” The voice on the other line chuckled. Jongup simply let out a grunt, acknowledging the other. “Hey, you okay, kid? You don’t sound good…”

“I’m fine,” Jongup sighed, rubbing the bridge of his nose. “Keep talking, Kang…”

“Alright…” The voice on the other side didn’t seem to believe the younger’s words, but he complied. “So we managed to dig up that Jinsoo guy’s past and we found something very interesting. The punk has a police record back in Gangnam. Apparently his boyfriend reported a crime...” Jongup raised a brow. If Jinsoo had any sort of arrest record, how was he able to work as head surgeon at one of top hospitals in Korea. “But the case has been buried in the ‘unsolved’ files for months.”

“What was he reported for…” Jongup began walking towards the exit of the hospital, his expression becoming more stern. 

“…” The voice on the other line growled. “Sick son of a . According to the boyfriend, he was drugged and filmed being like it was some sick o…” 

“How is this bastard still walking the street?” Jongup was shocked and disgusted. He couldn’t believe that such a decorated doctor did something so horrid. He couldn’t even imagine what the bastard had done to Youngjae…

“There wasn’t enough evidence. The tapes couldn’t be found. It was all he said, he said...and honestly this guy knows how to play the wolf in sheep’s clothing very well,” The man on the other line sighed. “Donates to kids, volunteers at homeless shelters, top surgeon at his hospital. He was basically the golden boy of Gangnam, it’s no surprise the cops swept this under the rug. Dirty cops,” The voice grumbled. Things were beginning to click in Jongup’s mind. If the case was mishandled, then it was no wonder Jinsoo could walk around like a nothing ever happened because on paper nothing did happen.

“What do you want us to do, Jongup? Talk with the vic and ya know get this on the front page news? I know some guys that can-”

“Don’t,” Jongup gripped his phone tightly. He was in a fork in the road at the moment. This couldn’t be front page news. Jinsoo was heading the medical trials for their new drug and bringing up his dirty laundry would dirty both Daehyun’s and Youngjae’s hard work. Jongup could threaten the bastard with this information so that he would stay away from Youngjae. But Jongup knew the other was smarter than that, Jinsoo would know that Jongup wouldn’t dare to expose that information cause that would hurt Jung Corp. as well. He had to choose. To keep this information to himself or to tell Daehyun. If he kept the it to himself, Youngjae would continuously have to face his terrorizer and be psychologically tortured. If he told Daehyun, Daehyun would immediately put the guys on front page news even if it tainted Jung Corp. Even if it would cause the shareholders to question his judgement and possibly lose his chance of being the chairman of the board. Jongup knew Daehyun would risk all of that if it would protect Youngjae. One choice made him a good man, the other a selfish bastard. He knew which one he was. “Give me the information of his ex-boyfriend. I’ll take care of this on my own. Thanks Kang.”


“You in son of a !” Daehyun ran up to Jongup as the man walked towards Daehyun’s office. On the outside Daehyun looked like he wanted to knock the living daylights out of the guard dog, but the CEO immediately pulled the younger into a tight hug. “Why the didn’t you call!? You had us worried sick! Did you call Yongguk!? The man was about to call up the entire Seoul police force to look for you!”

“I did, I did…” A small chuckle left Jongup’s lips as he hugged Daehyun back. Enjoying the elder’s warmth. The comfort it brought to him. Like the warm summer days the two of them spent on the beach, showing his father the shells and baby crabs they collected. 

“God, I thought Daehyun was going to have a heart attack with all the pacing. Never go MIA on us ever again, got it?” Youngjae smiled at Jongup, glad that the guard dog was okay. Jongup smiled at the other, appreciating the concern from the other. His eyes trailed over to Zelo whose eyes were red, probably from crying. His face washed over with a mixture of emotions, anxious, happiness, anger, frustration, relief. They all painted against his delicate yet manly face. Jongup smiled sadly, knowing that he was the cause of the tears and all those contorted emotions. He wasn’t even surprised that the other looked away when they made eye contact.

“Daehyun…” Daehyun looked at the other, seeing the sorrow wash over his usually strong sharp eyes. Daehyun knew something was up. “We need to talk…it's about father...” Daehyun bit his lower lip, understanding the gravity of the situation. 

“Guys?” Daehyun glanced over his shoulder. “Can you give Jongup and I a minute?” Youngjae glanced between Jongup and Daehyun then at Zelo. Youngjae let out a small sigh, knowing that Daehyun and Jongup had every right to their privacy, but it still left a bitter after taste. He nodded and smiled before getting up from his position on the couch, tugging on Zelo’s arm. As the two walked towards Daehyun’s door, Zelo looked into Jongup’s eyes. He opened his mouth slightly as if to say something, but immediately shut it into a tightline as he followed Youngjae out the door. 


“Dae...Dae…” 

“Huh?” Daehyun jumped slightly as Youngjae looked at him concerned. The two were nuzzled up on Daehyun’s couch. The usually talkative CEO had been silent since he finished his conversation with Jongup. His eyes looking distant and his color fading. 

“Are you okay?” Youngjae cupped Daehyun’s face so that he was facing him. The more Youngjae stared into Daehyun’s chocolate brown eyes the more he was scared that they would lose their spark. 

“I’m okay...it’s just...a lot of things are happening at once….” Daehyun forced a smile on his lips causing Youngjae to frown. 

“Dae…I don’t want to push, but if something happened you know you can tell me right?” Youngjae pecked the elder on the nose, assuring him that he would be his rock if needed to. 

Daehyun smile became genuine as he leaned in and giving Youngjae an eskimo kiss. “I know...but it’s not something that just affects me…” Daehyun flashed Youngjae a forlorn grin. “It’s just...someone who I love, who I see as a father...well he’s not in a good state right now and I can’t do a thing about it...I can never do anything for the people I care about…”

“Daehyun,” Youngjae’s voice became stern, upset that Daehyun was feeling so helpless. “Don’t say that. Somethings are out of your control. You can’t be God, and no one expects you to.” 

“Can’t I?” Daehyun let out a small scoff. “It’d make life a lot easier…”

“If only,” Youngjae let out a small chuckle. “That way I can brag about dating a god.” 

Daehyun rolled his eyes, but smiled nonetheless. “I am a god,” Daehyun smirked, leaning in and nuzzling into his lover’s hair. “In bed that is.” He whispered, his voice gently ghosting Youngjae’s ear. 

“Oh my God, this is the last time I’m comforting you,” Youngjae frowned, crossing his arms and pouting. “I was being sincere…”

“I know, baby…” Daehyun murmured, holding the younger tightly. “Thank you…for being here. For being with me...” 

“You’re welcome.” Youngjae grinned. 

“You’re suppose to say Thank you to me to, babe,” Daehyun scoffed, but then smiled when he saw Youngjae flash him a cheeky grin. Daehyun had his little sunshine in his hands. Even if all hell broke loose he knew that Youngjae’s presence was enough to make it all go away. The worries in heart, that it was his fault that he was losing someone he loved again. If he hadn’t taken him away from Jongup then Jongup wouldn’t have acted that way...then the incident wouldn’t have happened. All of it tangled up in his heart. But all of it felt like nothing with Youngjae in his arms. “I’m scared to lose more people, Jae…”
“It’s okay, we’ll go through this together. You, me. Jongup, Zelo. Himchan, Yongguk. We all have each other’s back.” Youngjae put out his fist, a bright grin on his face. Daehyun grinned. He wasn’t alone. He didn’t need to do this alone anymore. Instead of bumping Youngjae’s fist, he kissed the younger’s knuckles instead.


 Jongup and Zelo awkwardly stood beside each other. Zelo shuffling his feet beside Jongup, every now and then glancing at Jongup who silently stood there, leaning against the glass wall. Daehyun and Youngjae had headed home early from work, the scare from yesterday and today cause them enough grief to tire them out for next week. It wasn’t too large a deal since Daehyun had already finished his work and Youngjae got the data he needed from the hospital. So all was left was Jongup finishing leftover work before he went MIA and Zelo who had some small experiments to take care of. 

“I’m not the only one you need to say sorry to, Gup…” Daehyun smiled sympathetically as he patted Jongup on the shoulder, glancing over at the large pup standing beside Youngjae.

“Junhongie…” Zelo jumped at the sound of his name falling from Jongup’s lips. “I’m sorry...for everything. What I said before….I was being childish…” Jongup looked at the ground, kicking at the invisible object on the floor. 

“I’m sorry too...I was being stupid and harsh and childish and-”

“You’re rambling Junhongie,” Jongup chuckled as the younger became bright red. “Either way though, you’re someone I care for a lot and I shouldn’t have said those things to you…” Zelo’s heart clenched at Jongup’s words. He didn’t know if it was because he felt hurt or he felt relief. 

“It’s okay…” Zelo murmured. The two returning to that lull of silence. 

“I owe you an explanation…” Jongup sighed, loosening his tie slightly. “But I can’t give you one yet…” Zelo couldn’t help but let out a small frown. He was back at the beginning again. Knowing nothing about the man he loved. “It’s just…” Jongup took a deep breath. “My father…” Zelo looked up to look Jongup in the eye. Ever since the two had met each other, Not once did Jongup mentioned his father. Or his family in general. Usually the only kin Jongup would speak of was Daehyun, which left a pang of jealousy in his heart. He would be lying if he said he wasn’t jealous when Jongup had went to confide to Daehyun, show the elder his emotional vulnerability. “He’s really sick and today I thought he was getting better, but he’s not…” Jongup ran through his fingers through his hair, gripping on his locks tightly. “He’s getting worse…”

“Jongup…” Zelo reached out to grab Jongup’s shoulder to give it a comforting squeeze, but immediately retracted his hand. Jongup looked up and grabbed the younger’s hand instead. 

“I’m scared…” Jongup slightly chuckled, but the sadness echoed through every laugh. “I...there are so many things I want to tell my dad, but now…” Jongup squeezed Zelo’s hand and Zelo reciprocated that answer.

“Jongup...It’s okay…” Zelo smiled slightly. “Everything will work out...I think deep down, even if he may not be aware of it, your  dad knows what you want to tell him. But we will be with you through this entire thing...I’ll stay by your side…” Zelo murmured the last part, fighting the red that threatening to paint his cheeks. 

“Thank you, Junhong…” The guard dog looking at the puppy’s bright eyes and he felt the anxiety in his heart melt. He missed this, he missed the younger. He missed the light, the warmth. He missed the purity. He missed it cause he knew he could never have it. 


Thanks for reading! Please comment!! Thank you!

Yeeesh, this took a while to post XL School started and well that means all hell breaks loose TT_TT But my gosh, this chapter was definitely Jonglo centric sorry guys! But everything is starting to settle right? Banghim is a happily ever after, Daejae is settling, and Jonglo have made up so everything is all good riiiight??? Teeeheee too bad authornim is eeevvviiilll :3 The calm before the storm though right :D Junhongie's past has been revealed and so is the pain in Jonguppie's heart. The angst is coming back again~ (please don't kiiiiiillll mmmmeee o3o)

*Sooooooo for some I was thinking of doing some random talks with the guys*

Daehyun: The heck is random talks

Youngjae: Let authornim finish Dae -___-

*What I was going to say was that you guys can offer some random topic: could be as innocent as favorite breakfast item to as y and mature as wel....you can use your imagination and well the boys will talk about it :3 We will have a topic per chapter and I'll just choose the topic that sparks my creativity (or my iness) *

Yongguk: *chuckles* this will be interesting

Himchan: Or an absolute nightmare -___-

Have fuuuuuuun~