Wolf Seduces the Ugly Duckling

The Not So Ugly Duckling

Warning: Cussing and slight y time


Youngjae groaned, adjusting himself in the oversized sweatshirt he decided to wear to the bar Himchan practically forced him to go to. He felt uncomfortable wearing such a large piece of fabric when his frame was rather slender. At the moment he looked like a bloated whale, which was exactly what Himchan wanted him to look like. He scratched his head furiously, trying to understand why in God’s name would Himchan want him to dress this way. Back in his graduate school days, Himchan was the one that told him he needed to up his nerdiness and start to exploit his natural good-looks. Himchan was the one that forced the poor boy to get an entire wardrobe change and read up on how to turn from nottie to hottie in 10 minutes. And just when Youngjae was starting to get used and enjoy his new look, Himchan tells him he needs to go back to being a potato rock. Youngjae shook his head in dismay, making a mental note to interrogate his hyung (once he was drunk enough that is). 
 
“Get in loser, we’re heading to the bar.” Himchan rolled down the window of his neatly polished red mercedes, a smirk plastered on his face. Zelo peeked from the passenger seat and gave Youngjae a wave along with a bright smile. 
 
Youngjae rolled his eyes before heading into the passenger seat of Himchan’s car. “It took you long enough.”
 
“I have to look my best for all the hotties at the bar you know,” Himchan scoffed, before giving Youngjae a once over. “Awww, my precious little dongsaeng! You listened to me!” Himchan pulled Youngjae into an attempted hug, but the younger refused and pushed him away. 
 
“You still haven’t told me why I have to go through this ordeal!” Youngjae practically shrieked as he flapped his arms up and down, revealing how ridiculous he looked. 
 
“Can’t you just trust your hyung?” Himchan pouted, mock hurt at Youngjae’s words.
 
“No.” Zelo and Youngjae said in unison, causing Himchan’s face to scrunch up.
 
“You es…” Himchan grumbled as he sped down the street towards the club.



“Looks like the main event has arrived!” Daehyun snickered as Himchan, Youngjae, and Zelo waltzed into the bar. Food was already set at the table and Youngjae could feel his mouth water at the sight of bulgogi sizzling on the grill. 
 
“I’m the main event, but you’re the one who’s paying.” Himchan smirked, but immediately froze when he saw the other man sitting at their table.
 
“Mr. Kim, it’s nice to see you again.” The man flashed Himchan a gummy smile, melting the sassy diva’s heart to putty. 
 
“Uh H-hello CEO Bang,” Himchan shyly waved. “You can just call me Himchan you know.”
 
“Then you can just call me Yongguk, okay?” He grinned, pulling out the chair beside him for Himchan to sit. Himchan happily complied. 
 
A sly grin spread across Youngjae’s face. He knew his best friend oh so well. Himchan never ever got flustered. Not for any man or woman. Youngjae looked up at Zelo and nudged his head towards the direction of the two men for an explanation. Zelo leaned down, whispering to ensure that only Youngjae could hear his words. 
 
“Himchan met him when Jung Corporations and Bang Industries worked on a joint project. He’s been head over heels since.” Zelo chuckled seeing as how his usual slave driver of a hyung became mush in front of CEO Bang. Youngjae opened his mouth and nodded his head in slight shock. He knew the last few times he talked to Himchan and brought about the subject of dating the elder would purposely redirect the question. Who would have thought it was because the man was smitten.
 
“Zelo!” Daehyun called over, gesturing for the tall young boy to sit next to him. 
 
“It’s okay CEO Jung, I’ll just sit next to Jong-”
 
“Nonsense!” Daehyun tugged on Zelo’s arm, pulling the boy to sit next to him. “Sit with me. And call me Daehyun. We’re at a bar, not work,” Daehyun grinned, leaning in closer to inspect the boy. “Your facial features are getting more sharp, Zelo. Before you know it you’ll have all the girls wanting a piece of you.” Daehyun cocked a mischievous brow, admiring Zelo’s tall slender figure and pretty face.
 
Youngjae scoffed and rolled his eyes. Of course the jerkface, wouldn’t acknowledge his existence. Youngjae didn’t know if  Daehyun had some sort of beef with him or something. He barely knew the guy for God’s sake! But ever since the two met in the hall, Daehyun could give a rat’s about Youngjae. Perhaps it was because he was a new employee? Or because he used connections to get his job? Either way it annoyed him like hell that his existence wasn’t even being acknowledged. 
 
“You can sit here if you like.” Youngjae turned his attention to the quiet muscular man who suddenly appeared beside him. Jongup smiled at Youngjae, opening the seat for him.
 
“Thanks, uh-”
 
“Jongup.” Jongup smiled once more as Youngjae sat beside him. Youngjae didn’t know why, but he felt like he automatically liked the shorter muscular man. He wasn’t noisy and boisterous like Himchan or Daehyun. Plus he was polite and had this feel of innocence to him like Zelo. 
 
“I’m Youngjae, nice to meet you.” Youngjae extended his hand which Jongup happily shook.
 
“You’re new right? How do you like the company so far?” Jongup attempted small talk. He was never good with words (only when it came time to scold Daehyun that he was as eloquent as Shakespeare). 
 
“Pretty good,” Youngjae smiled politely. Youngjae wasn’t much of the social type either. He wasn’t a shut in, but he was never good at breaking the ice. Who was? Daehyun’s boisterous laughter interrupted his thoughts. Daehyun whose arm was now slung around Zelo’s frame was poking the younger’s cheek. Zelo’s face as a red as a tomato from being teased. “Is he always like that?” Youngjae kept his voice low.
 
Jongup sighed. “Unfortunately yes…especially since Zelo falls under his type…” Jongup kept the last part to a small murmur that was barely audible. Youngjae’s face scrunched in confusion, unable to catch the last part of Jongup’s words. Jongup glanced at Youngjae, however, and took in his appearance, letting out a sigh of relief. “You should be fine though.” Youngjae still stared at the man confused as to what he meant. 
 
“Oh and this is my dongsaeng, Youngjae!” Himchan gestured towards Youngjae whose attention was now grabbed by Himchan and Yongguk. 
 
“Oh nice to meet you, CEO Bang.” The two men stood and gave a polite handshake and smile.
 
“Please, just call me Yongguk. We’re not doing a business deal right now,” Yongguk’s low laughter filled Youngjae’s ears and he understood how Himchan could become addicted to hearing that low voice and chuckle. “I’ve heard from Himchan that you’ve just finished your Phd in Biochemistry and Organic Chemistry. Congratulations.”
 
“Thank you,”  A small blush crept on Youngjae’s cheeks. He wasn’t a big fan of flaunting his achievements….okay, who was he kidding, he loved to flaunt, but to avoid looking like a douche he kept it down to a minimum. “Congratulations on establishing a safe water system for villages in Uganda. I read the paper about how your team engineered a bacteria that’s able to filter water, but not harm humans when ingested. I have to say that it was fascinating!”
 
“Thank you.” Yongguk chuckled, already liking the young boy. 
 
“Enough with the nerd talk!” Daehyun playfully scolded, calling the waitress to bring over a couple of beers and soju. “We’re at a bar, not a science symposium. Let’s leave work talk to another time, kay?” Daehyun smirked as he downed a cup of soju. 



“We should be heading home….” Jongup sighed as he noticed that everyone was beginning to get wasted. And by everyone he meant Himchan, Daehyun, and Zelo. He shook his head, knowing that he should have stopped Daehyun from handing Zelo so many drinks. Zelo was still young and hadn’t grown the aptitude of a heavy drinker. 
 
“Don’t be such a killjoy, Uppie~” Daehyun teased as he downed another cup of soju.
 
“Stop that will you,” Jongup sighed, swiping the bottle away from the group of drunk men. “You want alcohol poisoning or something.”
 
“Aww, don’t scold me just cause I’ve got all of little Zelo’s attention all to myself.” Daehyun lifted Zelo’s chin so that his lips were mere inches from the boy’s. Zelo, in a daze because of the alcohol, had no will to retaliate. 
 
“Hyung, your lips are so huge...how did you get them like that?” Zelo tilted his head lazily and began mushing Daehyun’s lips with his fingers.
 
“Why don’t you find out for yourself?” Daehyun began to lean in to place his lips against the innocent Zelo’s.
 
“Enough.” Jongup quickly swiped Zelo away from Daehyun who grumbled. Zelo lazily draped his large frame on Jongup’s body. 
 
“You have so many lumps, hyung? Are you lumpy space princess?” Zelo giggled as he poked Jongup’s bicep that was pressed tightly against his button up.
 
“Himchan~ Pay attention to me~” Daehyun whined as Himchan, drunkly glared at him. “I even invited Yongguk here just for you~” 
 
“Shut your mouth you idiot!” Himchan hissed at him. Yongguk glanced over at Himchan, a playful smirk on his face at the sudden new knowledge he received from Daehyun. “Uh he’s drunk he has no clue what-”
 
“You didn’t tell me to shut my mouth when I on my knees in between your-”


“SHUT UPPPPP!” Himchan shot up straight, boring holes into the man across from him. “Uhg, I feel like puking” Himchan’s bowels felt as if they were being flipped inside out and the sudden movement didn’t help his disposition either. “I’ll be back! And I swear Daehyun if you say another word I will-” Himchan’s words were cut off when he felt dinner begin travelling up his small intestines. He quickly covered his mouth, running towards the nearest bathroom. 
 
“Hyung!” Youngjae called concerned about his hyung’s well being. After all he was Youngjae’s ride. 
 
“I’ll go check on him.” Yongguk politely grinned at Youngjae before getting up from his seat and heading towards the bathroom. Youngjae nodded, his eyes following Yongguk’s beeline to the bathroom. A small sigh of relief left Youngjae’s lips. At least he knew that Yongguk cared about Himchan. 
 
“Hmph, how dull,” Daehyun sighed, leaning back into his chair. Youngjae stiffened, now realizing that Daehyun had ran out of prey to snatch since Himchan was in the bathroom and Zelo was being protectively held by Jongup. Youngjae was pretty good at martial arts, taking muay thai when he was younger, but he was pretty sure Daehyun had larger muscles. In a battle of strength he didn’t know if he could fend Daehyun off. He was hoping since the elder ignored him the entire night, he would continue doing so even when he was wasted. Daehyun turned and glanced at Youngjae, his expression turning bored again. “Uppie~ Why don’t you and Zelo stay over at my place? It’s late and I don’t want you guys to be out by yourself.”
 
“No thanks.” Jongup immediately read through Daehyun’s innocent, caring facade. Daehyun tsked before leaning back in his chair again. 
 
“Agh! You guys are no fun! Come on, after a hard day of work don’t you guys want to less loose?” Daehyun threw his hands up dramatically before exiting the bar, handing the cashier a wad of cash. Jongup sighed, shaking his head in dismay knowing that a drunk Daehyun was harder to handle than a sober one. 
 
“Youngjae,” Youngjae turned to Jongup staring at the man wide eyed. Honestly Youngjae was a bit lost. He knew that he should have stopped Himchan from drinking so much, but the giggly boy in love atmosphere Himchan built with Yongguk was basically impenetrable. Plus if Youngjae had disturbed them in anyway, he was pretty sure that Himchan would have kicked his . But now he had to pay the price for not risking the whoopin. Stuck in a bar without a way to head home. “Could you do me a huge favor and take Daehyun home?”
 
“Ha?!” Youngjae’s mouth dropped. Why would he take Daehyun home? The man obviously doesn’t acknowledge him so how would Youngjae even attempt to bring the man home. 
 
“I would, honestly I would,” Jongup shot Youngjae a sympathetic look. “Zelo’s too wasted to take care of himself I’m afraid what Daehyun might do to him (us) if I let him alone in the backseat with him.”
 
“And you want me to take him instead?!” Youngjae looked at him incredulously.
 
“You’ll be fine. Trust me.” Jongup smiled, tossing Youngjae the keys to Daehyun’s car before dragging Zelo out the bar. The poor boy KOed. 
 
Youngjae vigorously scratched his head. He had been doing a lot of trusting lately. Perhaps he should be more skeptical of the people around him. He let out a huff of air and pouted, resting his chin in his palm as he eyed the door. Guessing that leaving his boss drunk on the streets wasn’t a good idea, he decided that he should be a decent human being and go get him. Youngjae pushed up his glasses and headed out of the bar. 
 
He was greeted by the harsh cold of the night, causing him to hold himself tightly and shiver. He looked left and right, trying to see if there was a hint as to which direction Daehyun went. None. Another sigh left Youngjae’s lips. He had been doing that a lot lately (More so when bills from student loans came in). He rationalized that Daehyun would still have some wits left to walk towards his car so Youngjae decided to head towards the parking lot. As he slowly approached the lot, the sounds of moans entered his ear. He let out sneer thinking of some couple who couldn’t just keep it in their pants long enough that they could find the appropriate place to conduct their activities. 
 
It wasn’t that Youngjae was a prude. It was just that prolonged singularity made him a bitter old lady at heart. The last relationship he had was during his late undergraduate years and that was a memory he didn’t want to conjure up. Youngjae shook his head, trying to shoo away the annoying, disgusting noises that were entering his ear. The noises, however, wouldn’t cease and seemed to only get louder. Youngjae quickly faced the direction of the annoying couple, wanting to give them a piece of his mind, when he saw familiar figure in a nice white button up pressed up against the female.
 
“CEO Jung!” Youngjae shouted, shocked and surprised that such a high-profile CEO would be basically making out (the PG term for what they were doing) with a stranger. Daehyun seemed to ignore him, continuing his business as his hands was running up the girl’s skirt. “CEO Jung!” Youngjae shouted as he came up to the couple, tugging Daehyun by the shoulder to remove him from the female. “You’re drunk. You need to go home so you can rest for tomorrow.”
 
Daehyun flashed him a cocky smirk. “As you can see I am completely in my right mind right now,” He smirked as his tongue ran down the girl’s neck and his hand travelling further up her . “So why don’t you run along, kay?” Oh how Youngjae wished he could. He was annoyed, frustrated, and over all peeved. All he wanted to do was be at home and let off some steam playing some PC games. But oh no, he was here stuck with his drunk boss basically having in the parking lot. 
 
“How about you stop being a manwhore?” Youngjae growled, pulling Daehyun harder. “And you miss, need to value yourself more than hooking up with strangers.” Youngjae spat, tired and annoyed by this entire night. The girl scoffed, rolled her eyes and fixed her skirt as she scampered off back to the bar. 
 
“Great, another party pooper,” Daehyun rolled his eyes, fixing his white-button up. “And not even a good-looking one at that.” 
 
“ you,” Youngjae growled. “And where do you think you’re going?” 
 
“Wouldn’t you like to know?” Daehyun smirked, heading towards the direction of the bar.
 
“Oh no you don’t! You’re already drunk and I will not drag your lifeless corpse back home.” Youngjae grabbed Daehyun’s wrist and used all his might to drag Daehyun to the parking lot. Daehyun, however, barely moved, slightly amused by Youngjae’s attempts. 
 
“You can go home. I gonna play around a bit. Plus I’m pretty sure I can find a nice warm bed to be in, with or without your help.” Daehyun winked at the group of women outside the bar, who flirtatiously waved back. 
 
“I seriously have no time for this!” Youngjae shouted before landing a hit on Daehyun’s solar plex. Daehyun immediately doubled over, the air leaving his body, in which Youngjae took advantage of cause he quickly dragged Daehyun into the parking lot.
 
“You , I swear I will fire your tomorrow.” Daehyun growled, clutching his stomach. 
 
“That’s if you remember anything tomorrow.” Youngjae rolled his eyes, shoving Daehyun into the car. 



The drive to Daehyun’s place was hectic. One because Daehyun had attempted many times to remove himself from the car while it was moving. Two, Daehyun kept giving him the wrong directions. Youngjae was basically up to here with the CEO’s dumb antics. He seriously questioned how such an idiot can run a huge company so efficiently. Near the end of this excruciating adventure, the boisterous CEO began to go quiet. The alcohol beginning to kick in. 
 
They somehow managed to make it to Daehyun’s place in one piece. Youngjae, with Daehyun swung around him, looked up at the large, modern apartment complex in awe. He was pretty sure that this building was 4 times the size of his apartment complex. Youngjae managed to get a room number from Daehyun, the 28th floor. Youngjae dragged Daehyun’s lifeless body from the elevator doors only to be greeted by a single door. Of course the rich bastard would have the entire floor to himself. Youngjae looked down to see Daehyun’s head hanging low, knowing that he was practically useless at the moment. 
 
Youngjae reached into Daehyun’s back pocket, hoping to find the keys to the apartment. “If you wanted to touch my you could have just asked.” Daehyun looked up and smirked at Youngjae.
 
“As if,” Youngjae scoffed. “I’d rather cantaloupes.” He sneered as he found the key card and swiped in. 
 
Youngjae stared in awe at the room before him. High ceilings, open space. Clean white furniture and an updated modern stainless steel kitchen. He couldn’t believe that someone not that was only a year older than him had such wealth. Youngjae trudged towards the master bedroom and if his jaw could drop any further it would. The back wall was a giant window with the view of the city, so beautiful that it could be a painting. A large white bed rested against the wall with a clean beige wood frame surrounding it. 
 
“Jealous?” Daehyun flashed him a cocky grin. 
 
“Not even a little,” Youngjae lied through his teeth. He was jealous. Hella jealous! His rinky dinky apartment was 1/16 the size of Daehyun’s bedroom. But he didn’t want to give Daehyun the satisfaction of letting him know how envious he was. “Anyways, I’ve completed my mission,” He tossed Daehyun on the bed. “Good-bye and try not to throw up.”
 
“Ah-ah,” Daehyun quickly grabbed Youngjae’s wrist and tugged the boy, making him fall on the plush bed. Daehyun hovering over his frame. Youngjae stared up wide-eyed and confused. What the actual was happening. “You ruined my fun in the parking lot. I need some compensation,” Daehyun leaned down so that his lips were mere inches from Youngjae’s. “You’re not really my type. Not cute. Not y. But hey I’m buzzed enough and plus if I close my eyes it doesn’t matter does it?” Daehyun had a coy grin on his lips as he crashed his lips against Youngjae’s. 
 
Youngjae thrashed under Daehyun’s grip, but to no avail. Daehyun was stronger than he was. Youngjae could feel his head go light and his breath had become more short and shallow from the lack of oxygen he was receiving. Once he was done abusing the boy’s lips, Daehyun sat himself up, enjoying the view of a breathless, panting Youngjae. “Not bad, not bad. When you’re all flustered like this, you look kinda decent,” Daehyun grinned like the Cheshire cat as he ran his fingers across Youngjae’s groin. “I wonder how you’ll look like when you’re .”
 
“ you!” Youngjae growled, punching Daehyun right in the nuts with a free hand he managed to release from Daehyun’s grasp. 
 
“!” Daehyun doubled over in pain and was roughly pushed aside by Youngjae. 
 
“You freaking, ert sociopath!” Youngjae snarled. “Like ing hell am I going to be by you!” Youngjae shouted as he left Daehyun’s apartment. As soon as he was a safe distance from the building Youngjae immediately sprinted to the nearest taxi he could find. 
 
The moment Youngjae entered his rinky dink apartment he felt his soul had left his body. He was nearly . By his boss of all people. He ran his fingers through his hair, staring at the phone beside him. Should he report this? Who the hell would believe him? Youngjae banged his head against his small wooden dining table contemplating his life choices. Youngjae thought to himself, better to avoid an expensive lawsuit. Plus Daehyun was drunk. Youngjae nodded to himself, proud of his own rationale and convincing skills. Daehyun was drunk. He had no interest in Youngjae and the only reason he even tried to come on to him was because he was (since he couldn’t sleep with the girl) and his stomach was filled with alcohol. Youngjae unconsciously touched his lips, memories flowing back to Daehyun’s rough kiss. God damn, why did Daehyun have to be such a good kisser!? 


Thanks for reading! Comments, critiques, and questions are most welcomed!

OMG haha I realized I love making these characters so sassy XD XD And geez, poor baby Youngjae got attacked by Dae~ Sorry if you guys wanted more y time, but I'm not very good at writing so more than likely everything would be very light . Also I just couldn't pass the chance of making Himchan quote Regina George XD Mean Girls has so much sass material like I can't haha

I want to thank you all for the comments and subscribes! Honestly I didn't think I would be able to write daejae that well, but your kind words help feel some confidence about this story! Thank you~