A Guard Dog's Unguarded Heart

The Not So Ugly Duckling

Jinsoo walked to his car, a pep in his step and a whistle escaping his lips walked through the parking lot of the hospital. Despite the heavy workload and long hours, Jinsoo felt like he had energy drinks running through his veins. It had been a week since ‘that’ got leaked to the Jung Company, it wasn’t too hard to by pass their security with the help of a certain co-CEO. Now that everyone knew who Youngjae really was, it was only a matter of time for the younger to crawl back to him. After all, only he could accept the younger and only the younger could satisfy him. They were meant to be together. This so called ‘break’ was a mere hiccup in their relationship. 

Jinsoo fumbled for the keys of his Mercedes as he approached his parking spot, a small furrow in his brow when he was difficulty finding it. He was so engrossed in his search that he hadn’t noticed the black van that had skidded rolled up behind him. In the blink of an eye, two large men grabbed on the astonished Jinsoo. One man roughly covering Jinsoo’s mouth with his thick arm around the smaller man’s neck. The other man dragging Jinsoo into the van like a ragdoll. The doctor’s struggles were merely in vain. 

The drive felt like hours when in reality it was only about 30 minutes. Jinsoo banged against the trunk of the van, whining and behind the duct tape wrapped around his lips. His eyes, wrist and ankles bound by the thick tape. His body crashed against the metal wall of the van as the car came to a sudden halt. Sweat began to trickle down Jinsoo’s face. He had been kidnapped. That he could discern, but he had no clue by who. More importantly, he had no clue whether he was going to make it out of this alive. He let out a loud oomph as his body was tossed against a concrete floor. 

“!” Jinsoo shrieked as the tape was ripped from his lips and eyes. He blinked furiously as his eyes adjusted to the bright light hitting his eyes. The smell of musk and dust filled the air. He could discern large stacks of metal import boxes and high large windows strewn across the concrete walls. He saw 3 figures hovering over him, the one in the middle squatting down in front of him. 

“Sorry, you ain’t my type.” After blinking a few more times, the face of CEO Jung became clear. An obvious frown and grimace painted on the handsome elder’s face. 

“Y-you! What the hell are you-” Jinsoo cringed at the sudden impact of the sole of Jongup’s shoe making contact with his face. His face sandwich between the rough concrete and the bottom of Jongup’s foot. 

“It’s not your turn to talk.” Jongup growled at the piece of trash under him. He had to hold back every cell in his body from grinding that punkass face into the concrete. 

“I would listen to him, ya know,” Daehyun playfully whispered to Jinsoo as if he were trying to help the poor bastard. “Sometimes I don’t know what my Guppie might do.” 

“You ing kidnapped me!” Jinsoo hissed, but immediately regretted his words as Jongup grounded his foot into Jinsoo’s face.

“I told you,” Daehyun shrugged. “I did tell him right, Yongguk?”

“Sometimes es just need to learn the hard way.” Yongguk glared down at Jinsoo not a single drop of pity exuded from his body. 

As a third party observer this scene would be quite hilarious. Three extremely well dressed men as if they were ripped off from a GQ magazine were acting like gangsters, threatening and beating a doctor, while the two large, scarred men who kidnapped the doctor stood idle behind the men. If Jinsoo wasn’t the one kidnapped, he would laugh at the irony. Daehyun glanced over at Jongup, gesturing the younger to remove his foot off the bastard’s face, letting him actually talk. Jinsoo knew though that if he started spouting profanities he would get a heel to the face.

“What do you want from me?” Jinsoo tried to muster a glare, but Daehyun simply smiled at him. The way the other was remaining so calmed unnerved Jinsoo. And he hated it.

“Nothing much,” Daehyun raised his hand out and Jongup handed him a manila folder. “Just to get the hell out of Seoul. I even took the liberty of transferring you to a quaint little clinic in Gwangju.”

“Gwangju!?” Jinsoo looked up in shock. “Like hell I’m going there!”

“He is so funny, Guk,” Daehyun chuckled. “He’s acting as if he has a choice,” Daehyun grabbed Jinsoo’s face in a vice grip. “You ed around with my Youngjae, so the least I could do is you up, no?” Daehyun tilted his head slightly in an innocent manner.

“What the hell is so great about Youngjae? Did that little seduce you with his body? I can see why you’d be temp-” Daehyun immediately threw Jinsoo’s face into the concrete wall, most likely breaking his nose, as he grounded the ’s face into the floor. Daehyun’s expression was dark and primal, a wolf protecting his pack. 

“God,” Daehyun let out an exasperated sigh once his frustration was relieved. He stood up and wiped his hands together to remove the dust and scum. “And people say you were smart,” Daehyun ran his fingers through his hair. “Well as much as I would love to continue to beat your ugly mug in, we got jobs to go back to.” 

“Jaehwan, Min,” Jongup tilted his head towards Jinsoo, making eye contact with the two men in the back. “You guys know what to do. Don’t make too big of a mess, kay?”

“Promise,” Jaehwan snorted. “Not like you didn’t make bigger messes, Moon.”

“Yeah, but I cleaned them unlike you two,” Jongup smiled slightly. 

“Y-You’re not gonna get away with this!” Jinsoo wheezed as blood dripped from his marred face.

“Actually,” Daehyun scrunched up his face in contemplation. “We are. Guk, here, has some friends in high places.” Daehyun grinned, resting his elbow on Yongguk’s shoulder. 

“Let’s just say that the second I get a whiff you attempt to report this little escapade,” Yongguk voice was heavy like lead against Jinsoo’s bound body. “That little case that you so desperately tried to hide will be on the Police Commissioner's desk first thing in the morning.” Jinsoo’s eyes grew wide in shock and fear as to how they had managed to find ‘that’ information. He thought he had buried it with the use of his ties with police, but then again, he never anticipated that he would go up against anyone like the Jungs and Bangs. The sense of inferiority broiled in him and it made him more and more furious. 

“I hope you take this kind warning seriously, Jinsoo,” Daehyun playfully waved as the three of them began walking out of the warehouse. “If you ing show your face to Youngjae ever again, you can say goodbye to little Jinsoo too.” Daehyun made a chopping motion, chuckling before closing the metal door. 


“Dae-” Jongup froze in his tracks upon entering Daehyun’s office. Daehyun was quietly sitting at his desk, looking through some files that were on his desk. His dark gray tie matched nicely with his dark purple undershirt and black suit jacket. His dark brown hair was neatly groomed, with some loose pieces here and there, perhaps from running his fingers through his soft locks. His computer screen was covered with windows for the his next meeting with potential business partners. His steaming coffee was rested on the coffee table and a little hum was leaving the small smile of his lips. “Daehyun are you serious?” Jongup sighed, shaking his head in dismay. “Youngjae-hyung, you can come out from under the desk I know you’re there…” 

After a moment of silence, Youngjae shamefully crawled out from under Daehyun’s desk. Unlike the elder who calmly continued on with his work, Youngjae was crimson. His hair was a mess as if he ran through a wind tunnel. His pastel yellow button up was all out of sorts with some buttons buttoned up in the wrong hole, and his lab coat was hanging loosely off his shoulder. The clip to his dress pants had yet to be reclipped. Youngjae stared at the floor, fiddling with his fingers as he stood beside the seated Daehyun, ashamed that they had gotten caught. 

“Did you need something, Gup?” Daehyun smiled at Jongup, unashamed at what he and Youngjae were doing prior to Jongup’s arrival. Honestly, the guard dog had gotten used to this by now. 

“I just wanted to give you the reports from the factories,” Jongup rolled his eyes at the elder, placing the clipped papers to the CEO. “I hope you’ve prepared yourself for the meeting with the board members. It’s only 3 months away.” 

“I am, I am. No worries, Gup. Youngjae, here, has been helping me alot. Taking care of the fine details.” Daehyun turned to his cute little chipmunk who simply glared at him. 

“I can see that…” Jongup snorted. “I hope this idiot isn’t taking too much of your time, hyung.” Jongup smiled at Youngjae, causing the man to jolt up barely looking at Jongup. 

“N-No…” Youngjae began rubbing the fabric of his sleeves of his lab coat. “Um it seems like you guys have stuff to talk about so I’ll be-”

“Daehyun-hyung!” Zelo bursted into the office. Daehyun could feel a small vein of agitation protrude from his forehead. Not that he didn’t love the company of Jongup and Zelo. But he and Youngjae were just about to have amazing office and he didn’t need to get cocked blocked more than he already has. Zelo stared at them, not even noticing at Youngjae’s haggard state as he made eye contact with Jongup. The younger immediately glared at the guard dog, turning his head and walking up to Daehyun’s desk as if Jongup didn’t exist. “Himchan-hyung wanted to give you this week’s update report,” Zelo said monotonously, placing the papers on Daehyun’s desk then looked up at Youngjae, still oblivious to the elder’s state. “And Youngjae-hyung, Himchan-hyung was wondering if you could go talk to Shinwoo in Chemistry about synthesizing us some nucleotides.” Youngjae nodded, now feeling uncomfortable not by his ‘state’ but the thick tension between the two young ones. Zelo smiled at Youngjae before turning on his heel and leaving Daehyun’s office, again not even looking at Jongup.

“Well that wasn’t awkward….” Daehyun snorted as Jongup sighed. “You should just talk to him, Gup…”

“It’s better this way. I wasn’t necessarily the best friend these past few weeks…” Jongup sadly smiled at Youngjae. Youngjae returned the smile, forgiving the younger a while ago. Of course, when he initially found out what Jongup knew, he was furious and hurt that the other could betray him like that. After calming down and talking with Daehyun, however, Youngjae understood Jongup’s thinking. The younger was only thinking about what was best for Daehyun. Plus when Youngjae saw Jongup, he didn’t have the heart to stay mad at such a disheartened puppy.

“If you just explain to him, he’ll-” Jongup shook his head, causing Youngjae to mum his words.

“I think the damage is done. I don’t want to cause him anymore grief than I already have,” Jongup smiled, but his eyes looked so blank like he was already defeated before the battle began. “Daehyun, I’ll be taking off early to go visit father…”

“You still haven’t decided yet?” Daehyun flashed Jongup a sympathetic look. He knew Jongup was going through hell, after all Daehyun had gone through the same thing he had. Jongup shook his head silently.

“I just...I don’t know if I can let go…”

“It’s okay, Gup. Take your time.” Daehyun smiled sympathetically, which Jongup returned before leaving the office.

“We should do something about them…” Youngjae sighed. He hated seeing his dongsaengs so distraught. It wretched his heart. He wondered if this was what Himchan feels like all the time. 

“We should...Guppie really doesn’t deserve all the he’s been going through…” Daehyun hummed as he wrapped his arm around Youngjae’s waist, pulling the younger closer so that he could nuzzle into the younger’s hip. 

“And neither does Zelo…” Youngjae played with Daehyun’s soft hair as he thought as to what to do to help the two lost pups. Daehyun let out a long hum in contemplation.

“You know what, I’ll take care of this,” Daehyun looked up at Youngjae and smiled, the younger lifted a skeptical brow. “Jongup may kill me though.”

“That’s a sacrifice I’m willing to make,” Youngjae snickered, but soon let out a welp when Daehyun pinched the delicate skin under Youngjae’s shirt. Revenge for teasing him. “Y-yah Jung Daehyun!” Youngjae glared as Daehyun’s hands began to travel up Youngjae’s shirt and groping his .

“What? We were interrupted, I’m still , and you looked so delectable all shy and frazzled when Jongup walked in..” Daehyun began leaving soft kisses on Youngjae’s hip bone, causing the younger to squirm.

“Uhg, I hate you. What if that wasn’t Jongup!” Youngjae scolded, but the command in his voice withered as Daehyun began and nibbling on his skin, leaving budding purple marks. 

“Then they would get quite a show,” Daehyun snickered and earned a smack on the head from Youngjae. “It’s okay, chipmunk. No one enters my office except Jongup.” Daehyun murmured against Youngjae’s soft skin. He always smelled like vanilla french roast coffee and clean laundry. 

“That doesn’t mean we should test our luck again, you wolf.” Youngjae frowned pushing the elder’s face away. 

“But you’re just so irresistible, chipmunk. The whole time Jongup was talking all I was thinking about was pinning you against my desk,” Daehyun was looking up at Youngjae with those primal eyes filled with lust. “Eating you out till you start spasming on my desk, decorating your pretty little chest with your own c-”

“That’s enough!” Youngjae shrieked as he quickly covered Daehyun’s mouth with his hands. The color of the younger’s cheeks could put a cherry tomato to shame. Daehyun simply looked up at Youngjae with expecting eyes, the wolf leader now acting like a wolf cub. Youngjae pouted, glancing at the door than back down at his eager lover. “Just...a little okay…” Youngjae murmured and Daehyun’s eyes lit up like a Christmas tree.

“Just a little,” Daehyun chuckled, putting his fingers together to gesture the small amount before standing up and pecking his boyfriend on the nose. “I love you, my cute sassy chipmunk.”

“And I love you, my needy, handsome wolf.” Youngjae chuckled, cupping Daehyun’s face and placing the other’s plump lips against his sausage ones.


Zelo let out a sigh, clutching tightly on his side satchel as he exited the building. He felt both mentally and physically exhausted. Trying to ignore and avoid Jongup was more draining than he initially thought it would be. The small part of Zelo that still loved Jongup to death wanted to forgive the elder for every transgression he made, but Zelo knew he couldn’t do that. Jongup could hurt his feelings all he wanted, but him hurting Youngjae-hyung crossed a line and showed him Jongup’s true colors. And he did not like those colors one bit. 

“Hey Zelo!” Daehyun’s white porsche suddenly appeared in front of Zelo, causing the giant puppy to jump back. “Hop in.” Daehyun smirked, lowering his sunglasses to get a better look at the younger. Zelo’s eyes went wide by the sudden demand by the elder. 

“Imma tell Youngjae-hyung you’re hitting on me.” Zelo looked at the elder skeptically. Daehyun simply chuckled and leaned his chin on the widow edge of his car. 

“You and I both know that if I even thought about hitting on someone other than Youngjae, he’d kill me.” Daehyun smirked, imagining a red faced, fuming Youngjae. 

“No, killing you would be too merciful. He’d cut off your .” Zelo chuckled as he approached the car. 

“True, he is Himchan’s eldest son after all.” Daehyun chuckled as Zelo got into the passenger seat of the convertible. 

“So what’s the sudden need to take me on a car ride?” Zelo raised a brow as he clutched his bag against his chest. 

“Just thought it might be fun. We don’t really spend quality time together.” Daehyun started the engine, the car roared like a lion. 

“That’s cause before you met Youngjae you kept wanting to my .” Zelo scoffed, resting his elbow on the window edge of the passenger seat. 

“If I even tried to you, a certain guard dog would bite my hand off.” A cocky smirk appeared on Daehyun’s face as he noticed Zelo’s face scrunched up, knowing fully who this ‘guard dog’ was.

“But seriously, where are you taking me? I thought you and Youngjae-hyung were still in the honeymoon phase of your relationship.” 

“We are,” Daehyun chuckled as he sped down the street. Unfamiliar buildings and shops passed by Zelo as he stared out the window, occasionally glancing at Daehyun. “Just before I came to pick you up we had some amazing office se-”

“Nevermind. I regret that I asked.” Zelo gagged, causing Daehyun to burst out into laughter.

“Just sit back and enjoy the ride, pup. We’ll get to where we’re going soon.” Daehyun gently patted the younger’s head. 


“You drove me all the way to the Han river because?” Zelo stared at the elder confused. Sure, the younger liked hanging out here with his friends, but he never expected that the place Daehyun wanted to take him was this secluded section of the Han river. There weren’t many people around except for the occasional bikers. 

“You ask too many questions sometimes.” Daehyun rolled his eyes. No wonder Himchan, Youngjae, and Zelo were such close friends.  You got the sass queen, the sass princess, and the cheeky prince. Royal pains in the asses. 

Daehyun gestured for Zelo to follow him leading him to a tunnel filled with graffiti art. Zelo couldn’t help but let his jaw drop a bit at the amazing sight of so much art surrounding him. He never thought such things existed along the river. Then again, the only place he went was the park area where he and his friends simply sat around on the grass and drank booze and ate fried chicken. Daehyun leaned back against the painted walls, trying to maintain his laughter as he watched the younger stare at his surroundings with such awe and interest of a little child. Though Daehyun would admit, the beautiful art did appeal to him, but the bitter memory associated with them left him bitter looking at the artwork. 

“This is so amazing!” Zelo crouched down taking a selfie with a mural that he liked before tucking his phone back in his pocket. “But I’m assuming you didn’t take me here to show me graffiti art?” Zelo raised a brow.

Daehyun chuckled, removing himself from the wall and walked towards Zelo. “Smart cookie, no wonder Guppie wanted to put you through college.” 

“So why are we here?” Zelo raised a brow.

“I owe you an explanation so why not have the correct setting?” Daehyun grinned his whisker smile.  


“Student Council President!?” Jongup heard the sound of his father’s shock emanating from the living room. A small scowl formed on his face as he removed his shoes and placed them in the shoe closet. The murmurs and chatters of voices continued as he walked down the hall, his frown etching further in his skin the closer he approached the living room. Why did the gosh damn stairs have to be so far?

“Jongup!” Jongup slightly flinched at the sound of his father’s voice. The elderly man flashed his son a smile before gesturing to come join him and Daehyun in the living room, but Jongup did not move from his position in the door frame arch. “Can you believe our troublemaker young master Jung has become the student council president?”

“The troublemaker part was unnecessary,” Daehyun chuckled as he shyly placed his hands in his pockets. “My old man keeps telling me to show my worth so I thought why not sticking it to him.” Daehyun shrugged before flashing his pearly whites.

Jongup simply frowned, averting his eyes to the floor. “Good for him…” Jongup grumbled to himself, knowing the others couldn’t hear him. 

“We should go celebrate my election before I’m impeached, Gup! My treat!” Daehyun joked, eager to spend time with the other. 

“I have stuff to do…” Jongup murmured.

“Can’t that stuff wait, son? We should celebrate young master Jung’s achievement.” Secretary Moon flashed a slightly forlorn smile. His son seemed to be going through the rebellious phase, and he didn’t know entirely how to handle it. He often wished his wife were still alive to help him deal with his hormonal teenage son. 

“No it can’t…” Jongup clutched his bag harder and rapidly climbing up the stairs. He opened his bedroom door, tossing his backpack on the bed. The contents slipping out onto the mattress. Jongup gingerly picked up the paper he had wanted to show his father. 

Congratulations! You’ve been accepted into the Young, Wild, & Free Dance Crew! Meetings will be every other day! Can’t wait to see you there!

“I should have known something was up then…” Daehyun smiled sadly as he played with his hands. Zelo and Daehyun were sitting on the grass field outside the tunnel, the soft wind of spring winds blowing through their hair. Zelo silently sat beside the elder, intently listening to Daehyun’s words. “Or maybe I did know, but didn’t want to acknowledge it,” Daehyun let out a snort. “I was just a greedy for the kindness and love Secretary Moon offered me.” 

“It’s understandable…” Zelo murmured, not knowing Daehyun’s entire situation, but enough to know that the Jung family was not all warm and cuddly as they attempt to appear on T.V. 

“Yeah, but it still doesn’t excuse the fact that I was practically invading his home and stealing Jongup’s father away from him,” Daehyun smiled, resting his cheek on the top of his knees as he stared at the younger. “He had to bottle up a lot of things for my sake. It’s understandable that he would lash out right?” Zelo nodded and Daehyun smiled at him. 

“Hey Gup! Are you free after school today? I got some boooorrriiinnggg student council stuff to deal with, but after we should go eat! I found this place that makes the best-”

“I’m busy.” Jongup abruptly ended the conversation as he packed his bags.

“Oh…” Daehyun’s brows furrowed, a bit awkward about how to continue the conversation. Sure, Jongup didn’t speak much, but now a days the younger’s words were even shorter than usual.  Daehyun’s eyes twinkled when he saw a bright yellow paper stick out of Jongup’s bag and before the younger could react he had snatched the paper out of the bag. “WOW! Congrats Gup! YWF!? They are like the hugest dance crew in Seoul!” Daehyun’s eyes twinkled with pride at Jongup’s accomplishments. That only made the annoyance in Jongup’s stomach boiled. How could he be mad at the elder when the elder was being all starry eyed for his success. 

“I-It’s nothing…” Jongup eyes focused on his bag, unable to look at the innocent joy in Daehyun’s eyes. 

“Are you going to their practice today?” Daehyun’s eager eyes were staring at Jongup with so much expectancy that Jongup could feel it.

“Yeah…”

“Ah! Then you better get going!” Daehyun smacked Jongup’s back in support. 

“Jongup’s always really liked dancing, you know,” Daehyun’s eyes became distant as he stared out into the Han River. “I’m pretty sure that if he didn’t have this job he would go off to be a choreographer or something,” Daehyun chuckled. “But you know the Jung family curse, right?” Zelo quirked a brow at Daehyun’s words. “Get involved with a Jung and your dreams will crash and burn.”

Jongup shyly looked out into the crowd, trying to see if he could find a familiar face. His father and Daehyun said that they would show up today. Jongup had tried his best to keep the fact that he had gotten into YWF on the downlow, but knowing that Daehyun had a huge mouth, he was surprised that the elder managed to keep it a secret for 2 months.  His father had flashed Jongup a proud smile at the news, squeezing his shoulder tightly to show his swelling pride. Jongup had mentioned that his first performance would be today and his father had promised he would come. Jongup’s smile fell as he continued to scan the crowd to find his father or at least Daehyun. Maybe they were running late?

“Hey Jongup! You’re phone’s buzzing like crazy!” One of the female dancers hollered as she stretched her limbs for the performance. 

Jongup padded over to his duffel bag to see his phone vibrating like crazy. “Dad, where are you guys?” Jongup pressed the phone against his ear. 

“I’m so sorry, son,” The wave of disappointment crashed over Jongup. He knew those words all to well. “Young master Jung got called to do a speech in front of the mayor. I know Master Jung won’t be there and I don’t want him to face this alone…”

“I guess he’s not the only one facing things alone…” Jongup gritted his teeth, his grip on the phone tightened. 

“Jong-” Jongup hung up and tossed the phone into his duffel bag, brushing past people as he prepared to get on stage.

“Everything changed after that...Gup got colder. A lot colder,” Daehyun sighed. It hurt remembering that time, when he was an oblivious selfish idiot that hurt one of the people he cared about most. “My father or mother never went to any of my events and when my mother passed away my father basically shipped me off to live with Secretary Moon. Didn’t want to ruin his honeymoon time with his by seeing the product of a defect everyday I suppose?” Daehyun scoffed as he rested his chin on his arms. “So when Secretary Moon offered to come I jumped at the chance. I guess I just wanted someone to acknowledge me and feel proud of me after working so hard, but I was too selfish of a prick to realize that Jongup wanted the same thing. He wouldn’t speak to me or his dad. Just come and go from school to practice to his room. Things turned the worse when he stopped being part of YWF….”

“What!?” Jongup growled as he stared at his father with cold eyes. His father only letting out a small sigh and looked up at Jongup with pleading eyes. 

“Please Jongup, I need you to keep an eye on Daehyun, make sure he makes it home and to school.” 

“You do realize I have practice, right? I don’t have time to babysit Daehyun!” Jongup’s temper was beginning to rise. He had already sacrificed his father to the boy, why should he also sacrifice himself? 

“I know...but I really need you to do this for me Jongup…” Secretary Moon clenched his hands together.

“I would have to basically quit the team!?” Jongup’s breathing got heavy as the thoughts of him quitting the one thing he cared and enjoyed coursing through his mind. 

“I know.” Secretary Moon looked up at his son with sad eyes, knowing full well how much Jongup wanted to be on this dance team and how hard he has worked. Unfortunately, his job was to keep young master Jung safe as well as assist Master Jung and he couldn’t do both alone. 

Jongup simply stared at his father with sharp eyes, waiting for the elder man to tell him it was a joke. That he didn’t have to throw away all his hard work to basically watch over Daehyun like a child. But his father’s silence told him everything. And Jongup simply stormed out of the room, slamming doors and punching walls along the way. 

“It wasn’t your fault though…” Zelo tried to reason that Secretary Moon was merely concerned for Daehyun that Jongup shouldn’t be mad at the elder for his father’s decisions.

“I took away almost everything from him. The only thing he had left was dancing and even I took that,” Daehyun scoffed at his childishness. “He became even more distant and started to hang out with an unsavory crowd…”

“You need something, Student Council President?” Jongup frowned as he leaned back against the concrete wall, the cigarette smoke filling the air.

“Just checking up on you is all. I hardly see you at home.” A small frown formed on Daehyun’s lips at Jongup’s distant tone. 

“Funny. I thought that was my job,” Jongup scoffed, tossing the cancer stick on the floor before grounding it with the bottom of his feet. “Anyways, I’m fine, you’re fine. Everything is hunky dory.” 

“You came home looking like a mess with…” Daehyun took a deep breath, staring deep into the other’s eyes. “With some blood on your clothes. You’re hanging out with some ed up people, Gup, how is that fine?” Daehyun’s frown deepened, knowing full well that everything was not okay. 

“It doesn’t affect you so why should you care?” Jongup rolled his eyes, pulling out another cigarette from his pocket. 

“It does affect me cause I care about you! Damn,” Daehyun ran his fingers through his hair, exhausted and annoyed. He quickly swiped the cigarette from Jongup’s grasp, shoving the cancer stick in his own mouth. “If we weren’t on ing campus…” Daehyun growled, merely rolling the stick in his mouth since lighting one would make him smell like tobacco all day. 

“Well glad to know that you’re a goody two shoes,” Jongup let a small smirk crawl on his lips as he removed himself from the wall. “At least I know you won’t rat me out.”


Jongup let out an exhausted breath as he rubbed the back of his neck. He always hated coming to the hospital. Not that he didn’t enjoy visiting his father. But everytime he did so it only reminded him of the decision he ultimately had to make. Watching his father’s motionless body as a machine allowed him to breath and ‘live’ tore Jongup up, but being the one to pull the plug hurt Jongup even more. Was he allowed to be selfish and not allow his father to be with his mother? Keep him stuck on this earth just because of his own guilt and shame. Jongup shook his head, wishing to perish the thought since he had 100 other problems to worry about. 

“You seem tired?” Jongup jumped slightly at the site of Youngjae leaning on the light post outside the hospital. The chubby cheeked hyung merely smiling at the surprised guard dog. 

“What are you doing here, hyung?” Jongup stared at Youngjae confused, thinking that the elder would be off with Daehyun doing...actually, Jongup didn’t really want to think what the two would do together. Especially after what he witnessed this morning. 

“I just wanted to check on you. See if you were okay.” Youngjae smiled as he approached the younger. 

“I suppose Daehyun told you everything…” Jongup closed his eyes and rubbed his temples to wash the stress away. 

“Well, not everything,” Youngjae chuckled, putting his arm around Jongup’s shoulder as he lead the younger down the road. “Just enough...he really cares and respects you, Jongup…”

“I know…” Jongup smiled slightly.

“And he hates seeing you so hurt and stressed. And I do too…” Youngjae flashed a sad smile at the younger. 

“I’m sorry...I really shouldn’t trouble you guys with this…” Jongup mumbled slightly.

“That’s not what I meant,” Youngjae smiled, lightly nudging the younger to release the tension inside of him. “You need to stop blaming yourself, Jongup. For what happened recently and back then…” Jongup’s eyes opened wide and he turned to look at the elder.

“How much do you know?” 

“Enough,” Youngjae smiled, finally the two stopped in front of Youngjae’s car. “Hop in.” Jongup chewed his bottom lip, reluctant to enter the vehicle since he knew where this conversation was heading and he didn’t know if he was ready to confront that topic just yet. 

“It was my fault…” Those were the first words that left Jongup’s mouth as soon as Youngjae started the engine to his car. 

“Daehyun said the same thing,” Youngjae chuckled, then turned towards Jongup. “But I don’t think either you are at fault. From what I heard from Daehyun, your father being in a coma was an accident.”

“You don’t understand…” Jongup grit his teeth, trying his best to hold down his self-anger and not vent it out on Youngjae. “I...If I had just-you don’t know the whole story hyung.”

“Well then tell me. We’ve got a bit of a drive.” Youngjae chuckled as he drove out of the parking lot down the road. 


“Hey Moon,” The boss walked towards Jongup who was sitting at the bar chatting with Geunsoo. “I heard you’re pretty friendly with that Jung kid. Yah know, pretty rich boy.”

“I wouldn’t say that we’re friends…” Jongup sneered slightly, his fingers fiddling with the edge of the counter. “I just basically babysit him till he finish his student council work and walk him home.” Jongup grimaced.

“Hmmmm, I see.” Boss pondered for a bit before nodding his head and walking off. “Thanks, Moon.” Jongup raised his brow in confusion at the sudden appreciation. 

“I’d be wary of Boss, Moon…” Geunsoo nudged Jongup’s arm lightly. The younger staring at the boss’s right hand man in confusion. Should the man be supporting his boss, not throwing doubt at him? “You’re a good kid, and knowing boss he’ll take advantage of that…” Jongup watched as Geunsoo’s expression darkened, hinting that there was something going on within the inner workings of the gang, but who was he to in. Sure he had managed to gain the respect of all the members using his skills and physical prowess, but that didn’t mean he wanted to be some lord of the underworld . 

“You must think I was insane to join a gang in high school. Guess I needed a sense of belonging and control as cliche as that sounds,” Jongup scoffed, his eyes staring outside the window of Youngjae’s car. Fluffs of clouds pass them by like running rabbits. “But at least now you know where I get my ‘resources’.” Jongup chuckled slightly. 

“You still keep in touch with them? After all these years?” Youngjae was slightly shocked at how Jongup kept ties with what Youngjae had come to understood was basically the Korean mob. 

“They’re basically my other family,” Jongup smiled slightly. “Geunsoo, well I guess I should call him boss now,” Jongup snickered a bit, seeing as how his old friend was now the leader of the biggest gang in Seoul. “He’s actually a really nice guy. Looked out for me and well, they might not be doing ‘good’ things as people would put it, but they’re not evil. They keep their business legitimate and they don’t harass any innocent people,” Youngjae nodded, soaking up every word the younger said. Youngjae could tell that Jongup respected this Geunsoo character and that he truly did care for them. “I may not be part of the gang anymore, but it’s nice to know they have my back every now and then.”

“They let you leave? That easily? I thought gangs like chopped off your fingers and toes before they let their guys leave.” Youngjae dropped his jaw slightly in shock. Jongup couldn’t help, but burst out in laughter. 

“No, no, I was just a kid. Sure a valuable asset, but still just a kid…” Jongup’s expression began to fall as his mind trailed away. “ A naive kid…”

Jongup let out a groan as he waited at the front gate of their school. He kept unlocking and locking his phone as he stared at the time on the clock. He just wanted to be home right now. Daehyun had told him that he would have to stay late due to student council work, but Jongup had not expected it to be this late. It was already 20 minutes since school ended and he was bored out of his mind. Sure, Daehyun offered Jongup to go home without him, but that wasn’t really Jongup’s choice. His dad wouldn’t be too happy that poor young master Jung had to walk home all alone. The thought left a bitter taste in Jongup’s mouth. Jongup jolted a bit as his thoughts were pulled out by the vibrations of his phone. 

“Moon,” Boss’s voice boomed over the speaker of his phone. “I need you to do a job for me. Are you free?”

“Um…” Jongup glanced at the school building glaring down at him. 

“It’s important, Moon. The B2Ban have been inching into our territory. I need someone I can trust to pick up the information from our informant.” Jongup’s heart began to beat fast. The Boss was trusting him with an important task. He was being acknowledged. In the back of his mind though he knew he shouldn’t- he couldn’t.

“I...um…” Jongup glanced at the building once more. Daehyun would probably still be doing stupid student council work even if he was gone for 30 minutes, right? Jongup would simply get the information, come back and pick up Daehyun, then go back to the boss. Simple as that. “I’ll take care of it...text me the address.”

“I was stupid…” Jongup clenched his fist. “I thought...actually now I wasn’t thinking…” Jongup ground his teeth together. “I was trying to find a father figure in some gangster that was basically treating me like a tool. Who used me and my stupid mistake cost me...it cost me everything...”  


Half an hour, just like he had thought. Jongup was panting as he rushed back to the school gate, waiting for Daehyun to leave, but was only met with confusion when he saw the other student council members chatting at the front gate. Jongup jogged over to one of them, tapping the VP on the shoulder. Jongup’s sudden appearance caused her to shriek a bit. 

“Where’s Daehyun?” Jongup began to look around, perhaps maybe the elder was simply lost in the crowd. 


“Daehyun? He went home already?” The girl looked at Jongup confused. 

“WHAT!?” The girl jumped at Jongup’s sudden increase in volume. Before she could even reply, Jongup cursed and began stopping down the street in the direction of their home. 

He began pounding in the numbers to Daehyun’s cell, only for it to go straight to voicemail. Every call and every deny got Jongup’s heart beating faster. Where the hell could the elder have gone? Jongup’s slow walk began to turn into rapid steps as he hoped and prayed that he ran into Daehyun along the way. To see his dopey grin or that cocky smirk of his. For him to tell Jongup that he simply forgot to check his phone since it was on silent or that his phone died. But the closer and closer Jongup got to his house the more the panic set in.

“Dad?” Jongup shakily called his father, hoping and praying that a miracle has occurred. “Is Daehyun home?”

“No? Why? Shouldn’t he be with you?” His father’s questions were answered with silence. “Jongup, where is Daehyun?”

“I-I don’t know.” 

“Didn’t you wait for him after his student council meeting? Weren’t you going to walk home with him?!” Jongup could hear the frustration build in his father’s voice and for some reason that aggravated him. 

“I did!” Jongup snapped back. “But I went off for a bit okay? Sue me for having a life, dad. My life doesn’t ing revolve around the Jungs like yours, okay?” Jongup growled into the phone. “Since you’re so concerned about your oh so precious young master Jung then why don’t you go find him since apparently you don’t give a damn about how I’m feeling!” Jongup heaved, he felt a weight of anger being lifted from his shoulders from venting. 

“Jongup…” His father’s voice softened. “I-”

“Yah, Moon,” Jongup was frazzled by the sudden interruption by Geunsoo’s call. “You need to come to the Han River now.”

“What? Geunsoo, I can’t right now. I gotta go find Jung Daehyun.” Jongup’s head began to spin. So many things were happening at once that he couldn’t comprehend the situation anymore. 

“I know that’s why I’m calling. Boss...I don’t know what the hell has gotten into him to kidnap a kid of all things…” Geunsoo groaned. “I knew something changed when he started taking loans from other gangs, but anyway you have to get to the Han River. Boss is desperate and if he’ll do anything to get ransom money,” Jongup’s blood ran cold. Ransom money that he would never get, knowing Mr. Jung. The would rather let Daehyun die then be known for this scandal. Playing the grieving sympathetic father is better than admitting to falling into gangster’s demands. “I’ll meet you there with some back up. Don’t do anything stupid.”

“And of course I did the exact opposite of what Geunsoo told me do” Jongup let out a small laugh. “Got an asswhooping of a lifetime, but was I to expect barging into a tunnel full of gangsters,” Jongup released a scoff. “Oh but they were oh so kind not to use their guns on me since I was ‘one of them,’” Jongup’s eyes became distant, his voice trailing off as if he were talking to the air instead of the man sitting next to him. “I was basically lying there, bruised and batter on the damn floor, but none of that hurt as much as looking into Daehyun’s eyes. The guy was gagged and tied up, but not an ounce of fear showed in his demeanor.”

“Sounds like him, a cocky asshat.” Youngjae giggled, imagining a haughty Daehyun acting like he owned the place even when his life was on the line. It lightened up the somber mood. Something that helped Youngjae deal with the fact that Daehyun was kidnapped by gangsters. 

“He didn’t even blame me one bit. He just showed me that crinkly crescent smile of his as if everything was going to be okay.” Jongup shook his head with a small chuckle. “It was a miracle Geunsoo came when he did. Literally all hell broke loose. You’ve seen those movies scenes with gang fights right? Punches thrown, knives out, curses in the air. It felt like we were in a Hollywood movie or something…” The lightness in Jongup’s voice began to fade and Youngjae knew that this story was taking a darker turn. “It made a great distraction and we managed to slip through the crowd and I thought we were safe...I should have paid attention...I was just too dumb and naive...and… he shouldn’t have been there…”

Jongup let out a groan as Daehyun helped him by the shoulder, helping the boy and himself weave through the mass of people literally beating the crap out of each other. Bruises and cuts covered over Jongup’s entire body. He was pretty sure he had a fractured rib or two from Boss’s kicks. The bastard telling him to be grateful for letting join the gang and for him to pay his dues. Jongup’s brows furrowed as he thought of the poor bastard who was now on the floor probably passed out from when Geunsoo gave him an uppercut. 

“Come on, Gup. We gotta move a bit faster. I’m strong, but I don’t think I can take on the Korean mob.” Daehyun let out a light hearted chuckle as he nudged the younger forward. Jongup looked up at Daehyun and his his heart fell a bit. He wanted Daehyun to yell at him, curse at him. After all it was his fault the elder got kidnapped in the first place. It was his fault that he could have been dead if it were not for Geunsoo. 

“You could probably talk your way out of it anyways with that sly fox tongue of yours.” Jongup let out a snort and then groan. It hurt to laugh.

“True,” Daehyun let out a small shrug. The bend of the tunnel was close within their reach and once they passed that point they were in the clear. It was tough to the maneuver when large men were flying in their path or falling onto it. In some instances they had noticed the two trying to escape and lunged at them, but luckily Geunsoo’s guys got to them first before they could make Daehyun and Jongup into punching bags. Or worse. “Come on, we’re almost there…”

The eyes gleamed as they approached the corner. The wave of adrenaline intensifying as they hobbled as if their lives depended on it. Courage now formed into anxiety of simply making out of this mess safe and sound. For the two of them to be safe in their beds and go about their next day as if this entire ordeal never happened. That Daehyun wasn’t thrown into a back of a van and dragged out to the Han River with threats of drowning him filled his ear if his father wouldn’t pay the ransom money. The incessant ringing of their phone and his father’s voicemail echoing in the tunnel. The frustrated blows to the stomach Daehyun received for his father not picking up. That Jongup was beaten with the of a gun, only to have Boss and the rest of the guys pummel him with the bottom of their shoes till they left imprints. Boss taking a particular pleasure in beating him with a crowbar, telling him how unloyal dogs should be simply put down. That he was probably going to drown along with Daehyun if they didn’t get the ransom money. They just wanted to forget everything and go back home. 

“You ing little bastard!” Daehyun and Jongup turned around slightly only to see Boss come at them with a crowbar raised in his hand.  Daehyun and Jongup stared wide eyed, confused as to when the man had awaken from being  passed out and frozen in fear as they saw the metallic object rise in his hand. 

“JONGUP!” 

Everything was a blur after that. All that Jongup remembered was that him and Daehyun were unharmed. And sirens. Loud blaring sirens filling his ear. His father’s phone splayed about with a GPS tracker of both his and Daehyun’s phone blinking at the Han River. Boss was pinned down by two cops and was growling out profanities. Daehyun. Daehyun was white as a sheet as he sat beside Jongup, the two somehow stumbled on the floor. His pupils were shaking, his lip was trembling as his eyes focused on the scene in front of him. Jongup was so confused, so lost as to what could have shaken the elder, until he finally looked in front of him. His father was sitting in a pool of blood leaking from his head. The crowbar meddled in with the red liquid. And everything just seemed to stop.

“The paramedics took him before I could even say anything…” Youngjae watched silently as Jongup clenched his fist tightly, his hands trembling. “H-He shouldn’t have been there. He should have just called the cops and let them settle it. Why was he there!? Why did he have to come look for us!? Why-”

“It’s because he loves you, Jongup.” Youngjae smiled softly, putting the car in park upon arrival to their destination. 

“Look where his love for me got him. ing brain dead…” Jongup could feel hot, burning tears form in his eyes. “I killed him. If I had just did what he asked-if I just ing listened to him then….” Jongup began aggressively rubbing his eyes, refusing to let the tears fall. “It’s my fault. I joined that ing gang and for what? To get back at him for paying so much attention to Daehyun? I’m ing pathetic! How can I just keep going on living life when I ended my father’!?” Jongup hammered down on his lap, as if injuring himself would make him feel better, vent out the anger. 

“It’s not your fault…” Youngjae quickly grabbed Jongup’s wrist. Jongup turned around and looked at him with disbelief.

“Hyung, have you not been listening to my story? I’m the one that joined the gang. That basically let them kidnap Daehyun. If it wasn’t for me, Daehyun and my father…”

“Jongup,” Youngjae’s stern voice caught the guard dog by surprise. “You were not the one that kidnapped Daehyun. You're not the one that made your father this way. That man did,” Youngjae gently squeezed Jongup’s hand and smiled softly at the younger. “I understand what it feels like to blame everything on yourself. To feel worthless like you don’t deserve happiness…” Jongup looked at Youngjae with sad eyes. “But you do Jongup. You deserve to be happy, to want to be happy. To move forward. You’ve made some mistakes in the past. Who hasn’t. But you can’t keep going on like this. Paying off your guilt like a life sentence. I don’t think Daehyun or your father would want you to do that.”

Jongup opened his mouth for a moment before quickly closing it. His usual fierce stoic eyes were now lost and confused like a child. “But...I don’t...I mean...I’m scared. Every time I try to reach out for something all it seems like I’m doing is causing others pain. I’m not a good guy, hyung. I’ve hurt so many people. Daehyun...my father…” Jongup looked up at Youngjae with tears glazed eyes. “You...How can I go and be happy with all the sins I’ve committed…”

“By bringing happiness to others…” Youngjae smiled, lightly touselling Jongup’s hair. “You may not think it Jongup, but you bring happiness to so many people. You are a loyal friend that I have the honor of being friends with. Yongguk and Himchan practically think of you as their child. And with Daehyun….You are literally a part of him. I don’t think Daehyun would be able to live without you. You’re a good guy, Jongup. One that cares about and loves his friends and family so much he is willing to break laws and boundaries. Your father would be so proud of you. Even though you may think that what happened back there was your fault, I don’t believe your father blames you at all,” Jongup looks down at his palms, letting Youngjae’s words sick in. Perhaps...maybe...he could move on? “And you don’t have to do this alone,” Jongup looked up at Youngjae with an innocent look of shock. “You have Yongguk and Himchan, Daehyun and I, and...you also have him.” Youngjae leaned over and opened Jongup’s side of the door. Only to see a familiar setting. The soft fresh grass, the large gray blue river, and the tunnel covered in graffiti. The place where it all ended and began.  

“Hey…” Jongup broke out of his trance upon hearing a voice he thought would never be directed towards him ever again. Zelo and Daehyun were walking towards the car, a smile on Daehyun’s face and a sympathetic one on Zelo’s.

“Hey…” Jongup only managed to mutter on that. Zelo was the last person he had expected to see today. 

“Daehyun told me everything…” Zelo murmured, looking down at his shoes as if they were the greatest thing in the world. 


“I see…” Jongup mimicked the reaction, staring at a line of ants making their way home. 

“You two,” Daehyun gently pulled Jongup out of the passenger seat of Youngjae’s car. “Have a lot to talk about,” Daehyun smiled sweetly at Jongup placing his hands on the younger’s shoulders. Jongup looked up at Daehyun with guilt ridden eyes. “I was never mad about what happened, Gup,” Daehyun pulled the younger into a sudden hug, making Jongup’s eyes go wide with shock. “What happened back then...I shouldn’t have been taking up Secretary Moon’s time like that. He’s your father and it’s understandable that you want his love and affection. It’s not fun living without a father or mother.”

“It’s my fault too… I was acting like a selfish brat. Throwing tantrums and being rebellious because I was jealous that my dad cared about you more…” Daehyun let out a small snort at that. 

“You know, every time I would talk to your dad he would always talk about you. Tell me stories about how cute you were as a kid, how he had so many home videos of us playing together,” Daehyun chuckled, parting slightly from the hug. “How you had that resting face even when you were a toddler,” Jongup jokingly punched the elder, letting out a small laugh. “He really loved you.”

“Thank you…” Jongup smiled and Daehyun lightly punched the younger on the shoulder before releasing his grip on the younger.

“You’re welcome...guess now I’ll be handing you off to Zelo, here.” Daehyun lightly pushed Jongup towards Zelo, causing the guard dog to stumble, but Zelo caught him and held him firmly by the shoulders. Youngjae and Daehyun flashing them smiles before departing, leaving the guard dog and pup to be alone.


 

“Are you sure you want to do this?” Zelo sat beside Jongup as the elder stared intently at his father’s form. 

It had been a few weeks since the two had talked it out at the Han River and their relationship had become closer than ever, though the two never disclosed what they spoke about. Jongup had begun to open up to Zelo more, telling him stories about his past over cups of coffee or rounds of video games. And Zelo quietly listened to every word Jongup spoke as if it were gold. Jongup had even taken Zelo to visit his father every so often and the guard dog couldn’t help but soften as he watched Zelo talk to his father with such enthusiasm. Himchan and Daehyun had expected the two to begun dating, but they haven't reached that level yet. Zelo telling them that they simply wanted to take things a little slow since Jongup was still having difficulties opening up his heart entirely. The conversation led to Himchan cooing about how mature Zelo was becoming and for Zelo to avoid Himchan’s hug attacks as quickly as possible. Everything seemed to have finally settled. The storm was finally ending, well except for one more issue. 

“I’m sure…” Jongup let out a shaky sigh, his hand grasping onto the seat of the hospital chair as if it were a lifeline. 

The past wasn’t the only thing the two had talked about. Zelo listened to all of Jongup’s words as he poured out his guilt ridden heart, the fears and insecurities he had buried for years. It was now Zelo’s turn to save Jongup. The two would simply talk, Zelo continuously reassuring Jongup that his father loved him no matter what had transpired in the past. That letting go wouldn’t be killing him, but instead set him free. Zelo’s words may have penetrated through the elder’s armor because Jongup would often listen in deep contemplation. All the decision and results running through his mind until it ended up here. His nervous steps approaching the hospital, asking to speak with the doctor. Signing the consent forms. It all felt as if he were running on autopilot, that this was simply a dream and some unknown being was controlling him. If Zelo was not by his side, he would have honestly bolted out of there, still too scared to make the decision.

“Everything has been prepared Mr. Moon,” A nurse walks in with a sympathetic smile on her face. “Are you ready, sir?”

Jongup took a hesitant gulp and nodded his consent. The nurse smiled once more exiting the room to cut off the life support. Jongup jumped at Zelo’s sudden touch, the younger placing a hand on Jongup’s shoulder to give it a squeeze. An attempt to relieve the tension the elder felt. Jongup let out deep breathes, mentally counting down the time till he hears the beeps slowly fade away into the background. The soft steady beeping providing him with some relief. 

“Jongup...there’s something I want to give you,” Zelo smiled slightly rummaging through his bag. “Well actually Daehyun wanted to give you. Daehyun was going through some of his old stuff and he noticed this was packed along with it,” Zelo placed an aged leather planner in the the elder’s hands. Jongup staring up in confusion. The steady beeping changing to a slower pace as Jongup’s heart beat increased. “It belonged to you dad…” Zelo smiled softly and solemnly at the elder.

Jongup looked up at Zelo with heartbroken eyes before looking down back the notebook. His trembling fingers opening the dusty leather cover. 

A beep.

Date: February 5 1995. The happiest day of my life.
A picture of Jongup’s mother holding a baby Jongup in her arms as his father awkwardly smiled beside them.

A beep.

Our little Gup, got a scrap today falling down the slide. He ran up to me with such an excited smile like he just got a battle scar, but I think he’s more excited that he gets to put on pokemon bandaids. 

Jongup could feel hot tears form in his eyes as he saw a pokemon bandaid taped along side the journal entry. 

A beep.

Little Gup is growing up so fast. He just lost his first tooth and was jumping around about seeing the tooth fairy. He and Daehyun were jumping around like little rabbits. I wish you could see it dear. You would probably look better in the tooth fairy costume than me. 

Jongup let out a sad chuckle at the memory. A 6 year old Jongup waking up to see his father in a tutu and a fairy wand. Despite how ridiculous his father looked, his dad played the part, spinning and twirling and booping his little nose with the magic wand. Jongup was running around the house with his tooth fairy money like he was the king of the world. 

A beep.

Things have been getting rough...Jongup has been distant lately. I know I’ve asked so much of him. He’s only a teenager and I’ve place so many burdens on him. I just hope he finds the heart to forgive his old man. 

Hot warm tears began to stream down Jongup’s cheeks. He should be the one to ask for forgiveness. 

A beep. 

Jongup has been hanging out with a real bad crowd recently and I’ve been getting concerned. I know I’m not the best father and being busy cause of work is no excuse. I know that Jongup might be upset right now and this is his way to cope so maybe some time will be best. He’s a good kid. Always has and always will... 

Salty droplets began to fall onto the paper as Jongup could no longer control his sobs. He buried his face in his hands. “Dad…” Jongup began to call out as the beeping began to fade in the further. “Dad. No...please Dad…” Jongup begged. Begged to God, to the sky, anyone who would listen. “Dad don’t go! Please! I need you! Dad!” Jongup clinged onto the edge of his father’s bed. His entire form trembling. Zelo could only silently watch, wrapping his arms around Jongup as his own tears fell for the elder. “Dad, I’m sorry...I should have been a better son...I should of...Dad, please...you’re all I have…” 

The beeps ended with silence.

And no matter what I’ll always love him. 


Thanks for reading! Please comment, critique or talk to this lonely authornim TTwTT

Soooooo Happy Valentines Day my loves! And my gift to you all is this long chapter with well a truck full of feels so have all my huggles and kisses my darlings. *Huggles then place tissues in yo hand* But hey on the bright side, Jinsoo got his whooped XD

Oh and don't forget to vote and comment my dears.