-Important: Not an Update!-

The Not So Ugly Duckling

Okay my lovelies! Now that we have overcome a major point in the story I have some good news and bad news. Bad news is that The Not So Ugly Ducking is almost done *sobs*. I will save my heartfelt love and words for you all once I actually finish this thing. Good news is that well, I've already come up with new ideas for the next Daejae story I'm going to write! Yay! Hopefully it is as good and loveable as this one *stares in fear* 

But the most important thing is that I want you guys to decide which story I should write next since I can't choose! I weeded out my top two and these are the ones I want to write hehehe So please PLEASE PLEASE vote in the poll below! ALSO!! If you comment on which story you chose and why you are interested in reading more about this storyline I will do a random drawing of 6 peoples and those 6 people will get a special animated chibi BAP thank you gif (with them as the Not So Ugly Duckling characters of course) so be sure to comment! (I'll put up one of the gifs that I made to show you what it will kinda be like)

So important notes to take from this post:

1) VOTE PLEASE! The poll will be open until The Not So Ugly Duckling ends.

2) COMMENT on which story idea you like and why you like it! (Also put which member you would like the thank you gif from just in case you win!)

Okay now off to the summaries for each new story idea! Enjoy~

1) My Pet Guard Snail: Comedy, Action, Romance, Drama, Bodyguard AU

Youngjae lived a simple life. Party hard, play hard. What else was a rich boy to do? Being the heir to Yoo enterprises had its perks, being the creative director of the gaming division while being able to go out clubbing every night, boozing the night away. In a few years he would have a pretty wife with the cutest children in the world. It was perfect. Everything was perfect. He was living the dream, the high life. Till it came crashing down. Courtesy of Jung Daehyun. His newly hired bodyguard. Whose main job was to pain in Youngjae’s . From the stoic man’s no nonsense attitude, to the way he would have that sly smirk every time he teased the younger. Youngjae disliked everything about the man. No pranks, brattiness, sass, or even threats broke the damn stone wall. But perhaps there was more to this stone wall than meets the eye. And Youngjae was just dying to crack it. 

“Uhg! You’re such a drag!” Youngjae threw his hands up in the air, before throwing himself on his couch in a dramatic fashion. Youngjae glared daggers at the elder. “Don’t you have a girlfriend or something to go home to?”

Daehyun stayed silent, merely picking up the clothes the younger had strewn across the room. He couldn't understand how someone Youngjae's age could live in such...filth. Daehyun cringed for a moment, imagining if his own home was like this. More space did not mean more room to throw around. 

“Ooooh, I get it,” Youngjae snickered, lifting himself from the couch with a devilish smirk. “Little Daehyun there doesn’t cooperate,” Youngjae chuckled, making a circling motion with his fingers in the direction of Daehyun’s crotch. “It’s okay, with this day and age can work miracles, even on you.” Youngjae bursted out into laughter at his own teasing, clutching on his stomach as he fell on his back, kicking his legs in the air. Unbeknownst to him, the guard dog had approached him. Youngjae finally calmed his fit, opening his eyes and wiping happy tears, to only find Daehyun staring mere centimeters away from him. Only a sheet of air blocking them.

“Why don’t you found out for yourself,” Daehyun scoffed, a sly smirk appeared on his face as Youngjae stared back in shock. His mouth opening and closing like a gaping fish. Daehyun didn't have many hobbies in life, with him being a busy man and all, but teasing the out of this bratty princess? This he would consider on of his hobbies. “Baby chick undwear princess.” Daehyun raised a cocky brow as he lifted up Youngjae’s baby blue boxers with baby chick designs decorated across it that was haphazardly thrown under the bed. Youngjae shrieked, his cheeks turning a bright ruby red.

“Y-you, erted aual snail!!” Youngjae snatched the boxers from Daehyun’s hands as the elder scoffed, going back to his duty of tidying up the room. 

Daehyun glanced back to see the Youngjae clutching his under tightly mumbling something to himself about how it was perfectly normal for a man his age to like cute things. That he wasn't some old fart like Daehyun. Daehyun slightly shook his head at the younger's behavior. "Silly baby..." Daehyun smirked as he picked up the remanants of Youngjae's clothes. 

2) Hell Hath No Fury Like Lovin Someone: Drama, Angst, Romance, Action

Youngjae shouldn’t had fallen in love. All it gave him was emotional scars and unwanted bittersweet memories. He thought he had moved on, that life was giving him his due bliss with him being one of the biggest stars in Hollywood. But you know what people say about life. It’s a . And it’s first act of ery? Opening old scars. Youngjae had thought he wouldn’t have to ever see his ex ever again. He prayed that the other would suffer, grovel at his success, but of course, nothing is that wonderful. Now Youngjae was back in Seoul, a place he wished to forget, only to be working under the most well-known idol and the CEO of one of Korea’s successful entertainment companies, his ex. But who said Youngjae was going to return like a kicked puppy? Like hell he would. 

“You look beautiful tonight.” Daehyun smirked, sipping on his wine glass as he leaned against the wall besides Youngjae. The younger scoffed, rolling his eyes. 

“Watch your tongue, asshat. I don’t want to get glared at by that financial director or what she is of yours.” Youngjae frowned, glancing down at his watch. He hated these mundane celebrity parties. Beautiful, rich people smoozing with other beautiful rich people in order to get some sort of benefit. Youngjae was in the business long enough to know nothing came for free. 

“Jealous?” Daehyun chuckled at the disgusted look that Youngjae shot him. 

“Not. At. All. I actually pitied the girl for liking you, but then she started acting like a little thinking I had some interest in you.” Youngjae mocked gagged at the thought, all he wanted to do was go back to his precious fishes.

“She has every reason to be wary of you, Youngjae.” Youngjae shot Daehyun a confused look as the other calmly drank his wine. How Youngjae hated how the other was so hard to read.“You can’t be replaced.” Daehyun leaned in closer, his warm breath ghosting over Youngjae’s face. Youngjae could smell the sweet wine emanating from his breathe. 

“Well I’m glad you figured that out,” Youngjae grinned. “But it’s a little too late,” Youngjae placed the tip of his finger against Daehyun’s forehead pushing the other away. “Well now the little is glaring at me again,” Youngjae rolled his eyes, removing himself from the wall. He began to walk away from the elder, not wanting to deal with the other’s psycho , but he felt an unwanted stare and this one was laced with something completely different from anger. “Stop staring at my , you ual predator.” Youngjae glared at the elder over the shoulder. Daehyun simply smirked then winked, returning to drinking his wine. Youngjae fumed, his cheeks turning red from embarrassment and anger. He ing hated that asshat!

Vote away my pretties!

Also here is what the gif will probably look like :) (I made this for Youngiejae's Bday *3*)