Prince Lee Jeongmin 1

What if a Princess Goes To The Real World?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lee's POV 

``So what to do now?`` I pouted while poking my chin over and over.

``Princess?`` the ahjumma spoke, which made me turn around.

``Ahh neh? You want something?`` I smiled and patted the seat next to me.

The ahjumma shook her hand and smiled. ``Aniya Princess. No need. I just came here because your Mother is calling.`` she bowed and left me in my room.

``What is it? Hmm?`` I stood up, carrying my long gown with my two arms and headed downstairs.

 

``Yes Mother?`` I bowed before them.

``Have you seen your Brother in the palace?`` Mother blurted out, smiling.

``Aniyo. Waeyo?`` I tilted my head.

``Ow nothing.`` Mother waved a hand. ``ahh! Ther he is! Jeongmin!`` Mother shouted.

I saw oppa with his girlfriend, Princess Kil Jiyeon with her pink long gown.

She bowed at me and I did the same thing also.

 

``Oppa, Mother is looking all over for you 10 minutes ago.`` I said, walking with them in the palace hallways.

``Jeongmal? Why?`` he looked at me.

``Molla. Maybe just curious why you're gone?`` I smiled.

``Hmmm... Maybe. Forget about it.`` we stopped in our tracks. ``is this my room from now on?`` he asked, while looking at big wooden doors.

I loooked t him and nodded with smile. He opened the doors widely and examined every rooms in it.

``This is kind of...big.`` he sat at the chair beside his bed.

``It's not oppa. This is the smallest room in the whole palace if I may remind you.`` I sat on the edge of his bed.

``Really? It's big.`` he said once more.

I chuckled at his childishness and stood up. ``Arasso arasso. If you need me, just bother me in my room.`` I dusted off my gown and went outside of his room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter