Chapter 2

Will I Find The Right Boy?

"Hey, watch where you're going." The student growled. "But since you're pretty we'll let you go."

Evangel just nodded, not wanting to cause any trouble but she got pulled back. She growled in annoyance. "Yes?"

"Do you mind telling us where Sungmin and Donghae are?"

Why they hell would they want those two? Evangel frowned. Unless they're the ones who messed with Sungmin's friend. She shrugged. "How should I know. I just transferred here today."

"Don't lie little girl. We'll hurt you if you do."

"Hurt me?" She scoffed and looked at their name tags. The ? They allow nicknames on their name tags. "I don't think that's possible, P.O-ssi. And how would you know if I'm lying or not?" She pulled her arm away. "Why are you even asking me? Go ask someone else."

Before they could do anything else, Jaejoong and Changmin intervened. "What the hell is going on here?" The both said at once. Evangel looked over to her brothers and shrugged and looked over to the trouble makers. "What do the both of you want?"

"We want Sungmin and Donghae." P.O smirked as he cracked his knuckles.

Jaejoong rubbed his temples and sighed. "Yoon Doojoon. Zico. I will only say this once. Leave right now." He looked over to Evangel, signally her to leave. Shrugging, she left and didn't feel hungry anymore so she headed back to the hall.

Upon arriving at the hall, she scanned for Sungmin, her brother, Junsu's friend. Once she found him sitting at the back, she made her way to him. Sungmin looks up and just blinks at her. "Yes?" Evangel just blinks at him, almost forgetting what she was supposed to say. "I bumped into some guys and among them there were three that go by Doojoon, Zico and P.O. Do you know them?"

"What?" Donghae snarled and clenched his fist. Sungmin smacked him and told him to calm down. She then turned to Donghae. "So you're Donghae? They asked me to show them where you guys were. I told them I didn't know you. That's all I have to say." Before Evangel could even sit back down at her spot, the double doors of the hall were slammed open. The fudge? I thought Jaejoong would take care of it. She thought with a frown.

"We're leaving them to you." Jaejoong said to Evangel via telepathy. "Father allows it."

Sweet. She smirked. Time for my revenge. The two group advanced towards Sungmin and Donghae but stopped as Zico turned to Evangel. "You ing little liar." He spa. Evangel just grinned. "Are you angry? Aw, don't be, after I only know who Sungmin was but not Donghae."

"You mother ing ." Kyung, who was Zico's friend cursed and provoked her by firing three fireballs at Evangel in which she did the same thing she did to Ricky. Sungming growled. "Don't touch her Kyung." He glared at Kyung, his eyes glowing silver. "I'm warning you."

"Warning us what?" B-bomb, who was standing next to Kyung who had his arm slung around his friend's neck. "Whatcha gonna do about it?" He smirked before lunging at Evangel and threw a punch at her. Being few inches away from her face, using her speed, she got around B-Bomb and was about five meters away from him. B-Bomb turned back with a confused expression. "What the..."

"B-Bomb, it's probably just a fluke."

"Are you sure about that." She smirks and crossed her arms across her chest just to provoke them. Sungmin looked over to Evangel. "Jiyeon-ssi, I think it's better if you don't fight them." Evangel scoffed. "You're saying that to someone you first met today. Do you think these s here are able to defeat me. Not in a million chance. Don't make me laugh Sungmin-ssi. You don't know the extend of my powers and besides, that match with Ricky wasn't even serious. It was a lie when I said I was serious." She chuckles and turned her attention back to the intruders.

"Are you asking for a death wish?" Doojoon mutters to himself, however Evangel heard it well and clear. "It could be all of you who are asking for a death wish." Zico stared at her and started to laugh like a maniac. "Are you planning to fight all of us? That's totally impossible-" He stopped and studied her expression that hasn't changed at all. He spat, "Fine, have it that way. We'll see who's the victor."

"My oh my, someone seems confident. Don't go home crying to your mommy, telling her you got your kicked by a girl."

B-Bomb stopped Zico. "I'll go. I'm not letting her getting away with this. After I finish her off, we can go for Sungmin and Donghae." Taeil, who was about to be the one to fight Evangel immediately backed off when he saw his friend's expression but really wanted to fight. B-Bomb saw it and sighed. "Hyung, you can fight her if you want. Just don't beat her up too bad." He cockily said.

"Taeil was it?" Evangel grinned. "Don't go easy on me."

I don't go easy on girls. Taeil thought to himself and just shrugged and immediately summoned three of his summons - Riou, Faye and Teru. So he summoned them. Is he under-estimating me? Evangel thought as she clicked her tongue. Taeil looked at her with a smudged look. "These three are my strongest." Scoffing, she thought to herself how cocky this Taeil boy was. "So these three S rank summons of yours are you strongest?" She shook her head. "You're looking down upon me too much." Her tone dropped as three summoning symbols of the same design formed behind her. One by one, her companions (she addresses her summons as her companions) appeared from the summoning symbol. "Meet Archer the nine-tailed demon fox." Evangel the tip of the nose of Archer. "Beside Archer is Suzaku, a demon-angel." She smirked. "However, I will not tell you his true form." She said as she nodded at Suzaku. "And last but not least Berserker, the dragon king of darkness." She smiled as Berseker roared as a greeting. 

Taeil gawked at the three summons of Evangels. Not just Taeil but every student in the hall had their eyes bulging out. Both Ricky and Niel had their mouth hung open. "What the ?" Ricky whispered in a shock voice. "I understand Archer but damn the other two are also ing unknown!" He exclaimed in a high pitch voice.

"Unknown?" Doojoon repeated. "That's impossible." Evangel chuckled. "Impossible you say. Why don't you try?" Frowning, he and his friends, including Taeil stared hard at Evangel's companions but couldn't find out their ranks."Master, who will be our opponents?" Archer questioned as he stretched his body.

Everyone widened their eyes. "They talk!?" Yoseob screeched and clasped his hand over his mouth. "What the ." Taeil, not believing the fact that their ranks are unknown, decided to provoke Evangel. "Jiyeon-ssi, are you sure your summons are strong. Excluding the dragon, they look weak."

Suzaku twitched his eye in irritation. "You bastard, how dare you belittle my master." Suzaku was about lunge at Taeil but Evangel had stopped him with her hand. "My apologies." Evangel just nods and barely spared a glance at the Riou, Faye and Teru. "Archer your opponent will be Riou. Suzaku you take on Faye and that leaves Teru to you Berserker." Archer, Suzaku and Berserker bowed their head down and said in unison, "Your word is your command."

Catching Taeil off guard, Riou, Faye and Teru barely had the time to react to the sudden attack. All students were all glued to the wall, not wanting to get caught up between the dragon's fight. Taeil did everything he could to get a scratch on Evangell. However, every attack Taeil hurled at Evangel, it was effotlessly countered, making him agitated. Even if Evangel barely focused on Taeil, she could easy guess what he would do next. Explosions here and there were heard. Roars from the two dragons, growls from the phoenix and the fox were heard as Suzaku had his fun by annoying Faye by flying around here and there. Unknown to Taeil's summons, he didn't know that there was black fog slowly building up as he too focused on Evangel. 

The fight went on for another thirty minutes which then turned to an hour. Evangel stopped moving back and grabbed Taeil's arm and threw him across the room. She smirks as her companions joined back at her side. Archer cleared the fog away, leaving the students astonished. No one had guessed what would happen to Riou, Faye and Teru within the black fog which was actually poison. Taeil had some purples spots here and there on his body and some visible on his face as well. He noticed the purple spots on him and grew angry.

"What did you do to me?" He demaned, his eyes glowing red. "What did you do to my summons!" Steam-like fire sizzled off from his body, as his body was totally on fire. "Answer me!"

"Relax," Evangel chuckled and rolled her eyes. "Stop being a dramatic lunatic. It's just posion."

"POISON!?"

"I guess you were too focus on me to even notice the black fog around us?"

"Holy , she's beating Taeil. that's awesome ." Niel whispered to himself. "Daebak."

"Thanks." Evangel laughed and looked over to her opponent. "Oh by the way, I went easy on you." She said like she did nothing wrong. She nodded to Archer and Berserker to go back and made Suzaku to stay back as she had other plans for him, although his didn't want to stay back. "Master, sorry to be rude but I do not wish to fight against his weak summons."

"They. Are. Not. Weak."

"Shut up." Evangel was begining to get tired of Taeil's attitude and decided to shut him up but sending a whole wave of thunder arrows towards him, making just one arrow cut his cheek.

"You ing ." He snarls.

He's finally angry. Now I can have my fun.

B-Bomb turned over to Evangel like he heard something wrong. She was waiting!?

"My oh my, you're such a naive vampire Taeil-ssi." I'll be finishing you off painfully thuogh. "You're boring me." She turned over to Suzaku. "Do you want to stay?"

Smiling he nodded. "It's very amusing to watch your duels." Suzaku, very much loves to watch his master's duel battles. Whether they were just sparring or practices or real ones, he loved them all.

Looking over to Taeil, she did her specialty; the flashstep (which allows one to quickly move in the speed of lightning) and got behind Taeil nd lightly touched his back and flashstepped back to her spot. Taeil touched his back and looked at her. "What did you do to me?"

"Nothing much."

"What did you do to Taeil?" Kikwang hissed. He was getting ticked off with Evangel. By all means, he hates her.

"It's none of your business shorty."

"What did you call me?"

"Shorty," She grinned. "I called you shorty."

That was the last straw of Kikwang's temper as he ran towards Evangel. Creating a sword from ice, he swung at Evangel - who jumped towards Kikwang and easily landed on the tip of the sword and performed a somersault over him. Just as she landed gently on the ground, she snapped her fingers, creating a fire explosion around Kikwang. Spinning around, she kciks Taeil in the stomach with gravitation surround the heel of her shoe to double the damage and impact of the kick. Grunting at the pain when his back collides into the wall, once again the students were stunned. Infinite who were never interested in her were now interested in her.

"Dayum, this girl is ing strong." Sungjong, the youngjest of Infinite whistled.

"You have noticed that she's only messing with them right?" Sungyeol mentioned as he yawned and cracked his knuckles. "I mean, they're attacking and she isn't."

Woohyun nodded in agreement. "She waits for them to get near her then she'll do something. She's fun to watch."

So she was messing around with us!? Both Kikwang and Taeil thought angrily. "I will ing kill you." They both snarled. Suzaku laughed and shook his head. I would like to see you try. He thought. As Evangel just stood there as Woohyun had said, swinging his sword and aiming for her head, Kikwang attempts to hit the side of her head. However, to his dismay Evangel had stopped his sword with her bare hands. Grabbing his wrist, she threw him down onto the ground and walked over to Suzaku.

"Suzaku." She gave him a knowing look in which Suzaku immediately understood what she was asking for. Kikwang was busy helping Taeil getting up as he staggered back from the shock of the sudden throw. Kneeling down, Suzaku takes Evangel's left hand and kissed the back of her hand. A fusion of black and red glowed around both of their bodies as Suzaku slowly changed his form. Which was a weapon. A scythe. It was part of his form, in which he is part weapon and part demon-angel. "Shall we begin?" She smirks as she takes hold of suzaku's weapon form; Verloren.