Chapter 3

Will I Find The Right Boy?

"Now then," She grinned evilly as she twirled Verloren. "Shall we begin again?" She stood there, amused by the expressions of the students. Only her five brothers and her father knew of Suzaku's weapon form; Verloren. I should finish them off and bring out those leaders of theirs.  Just as Evangel raised up her weapon, the doors opened again as Jaejoong and Changmin walked through the door, Jaejoong raised an eyebrow up. "You're using Verloren already?" He chuckled as he went over to stand beside Sungmin and nodded as a greeting. "You know of Verloren?" Changjo questions.

Jaejoong nodded. "Verloren is a weapon form that is part of Suzaku. He may be a demon-angel, but he is also part demonic-weapon. He has other forms as well but Jiyeon uses Verloren most of the time."

"The only time she'll only use Verloren is when she wants a different opponent or when she finds the duel boring. Which is currently both." Changmin chuckled as he waved at his sister and knew she wasn't having any fun at all.

Kikwang's eyes glistened red, showing that he was past the point of being angry. Light and darkness formed around his hands and turned into two swords. Taeil did the same as fire swirled around his right hand and created a katana. Evangel smiled but the smile did not reach her eyes. "So you're finally becoming serious. If the both of you can withstand my attacks, it's your win. But as what Changmin-saem had said earlier, this is not the only weapon form Suzaku can be in."

Given the fact that that both Kikwang and Taeil had already forgotten about Evangel's sword had many other weapon forms. All eyes were on Evangel as both leaders of Beast and Block B were slowly getting uneasy, worried that their members were going to get injured. Both Kikwang nd Taeil's eye glowed but this time they didn't have the time to react when Evangel attacked first. Swinging Verloern in circles, making red-black flames to appear, then she lunged at Kikwang as both weapons clashed. Taeil took this oppurtunity to aim at the back, which wasn't a good plan because the handle of Verloren had extended and hit Taeil right in the stomach which had burned him a little in the process and made him stagger back a little.

Taeil winced every time he move. , what the hell is with that scythe? He thought and clutched his stomach in pain. The fight was intese yet, Kikwang and Taeil weren't going to give up even if they had a really hard time landing a single attack on Evangel. While Evangel is having all the fun and is relaxed, she noticed that Kikwang had stopped attacking her and was chanting a spell, making his sword glow purple-red. His eyes were also glowing the same colour. While Evangel was still up in the air, he jumped up higher than her and was above her no time. He turned around in mid air and swung his sword down but Evangel blocked it perfectly, as if she was waiting for it. Landing on the ground with a hard impact caused the ground to crack slighty and dust to rise. Taeil on the other hand was too busy healing himself from the injury Evangel caused.

Gripping on her scythe harder, she pushed away Kikwang's sword and stepped back. She swung Verloren to the side, making a gust of wind clearing the dust. She was now standing in between Taeil and Kikwang. Once she cleared the view, she ran towards Kikwang with her speed that was hard to keep up with. What looked like just a flash going around Kikwang from the front, the back, to the left then back to the front again whilst swinging Verleron as she went to each side of Kikwang. She smirked as Kikwang was left clueless.

"What did you do to me?" 

Widening his eyes, he coughed up blood as the slashes from Evangel appeared at the same time with blood spilling everywhere. One slash was seen cut deeply across his chest, the other on his back and the last on on his shoulder. Dropping to his knees, Kikwang grunted in pain as he tried to breath slowly but coughed up more blood. Doojoon, along with Beast widened their eyes in horror and ran over to Kikwang. Evangel on the other hand, was disappointed.

"I thought you could do better?" She tilted her head to provoke them a little. Doojoon turned to glare at her and to say something back but stopped when he saw Evangel raised Verloren up with her eyes closed. Wind rustled her clothing as wind, fire and thunder was seen charging up around the scythe. She swung it directly at Beast, but it went past them (purposely) and smashed the wall behind them with a loud exploding soung. Kikwang let out a shocked gasp when he looked at his swords. Students and Block B stared at Evangel then to Kikwang, then to the wall then back to Evangel with shocked expressions.

"Holy ." Ricky cussed which earned a warning from Changmin. 

"M-My... sword..." Kikwang stuttered. "It's broken..." He said dejectedly.

"Oops," Evangel said with a bright smile and chuckled. "At least you survived that." They gave her confused looks making her laugh at their stupidity. "I purposely missed you. Take a look behind you then."

They did as told and turned around, being even more shocked. Bits and parts of the wall had broken off had fallen onto the ground but the wall had a big dent and crack, which had broken the barrier.

"The wall had a barrier didn't it?" Dongwoo asked hesitantly with wide eyes.

Jaejoong widened his eyes in shock. "Jiyeon!" He shouted angrily in which Evangel just shrugged it off. "I missed them purposely. No harm done."

She turned away from Jaejoong, ignoring his naggings about what Verloren could had done if she didn't miss them purposely. She walked over to Taeil slowly and stopped about four meters from him. She smirked as he attempted to not let what happened earlier bother him. "What?" He snarled. "You'll be the first to witness Suzaku's second weapon form."

Taeil laughed then scoffed. "Is that so? Then that'll be an honour... What?"

Evangel chuckled and shook her head. Now then, which one should I fight him with? She thought to herself. Ah! That one should be good. He is weak to thunder. The scythe in front of her sstart to change form without her chanting any spell at all. Lightning sparks were seen around her and Verloren until it's form and shape has changed completely. Once it was done, she held it up, allowing it to rest on her shoulders as there was still lightning crackling around her sword.

Jaehyo looked over to Evangel and mockingly said "That looks kind of heavy for you to hold Jiyeon-ssi. Can you even hold it?" He grinned and hi-fived Zico who laughed. Evangel took no notice of the two and turned her body to the left, gripping onto the handle of the sword tightly as she swung it to the side, making wind and lightning dart towards Taeil. He tried to block it with his sword but to his dismay it couldn't take on the strong impact and shattered into pieces which then the attack hits his shoulder. This Block B ran over to Taeil to aid him.

"Hyung!" P.O exclaimed. "Are you okay?"

"Damn it! The wound is ing deep." Zico cussed out loud.

"Why?" Doojoon hissed.

Evangel smiled. "I'm bored. You pissed me off earlier down at the hall." She smirked and cocked her head to the side. "Are my reasons enough?"

Hearing that, both leaders were pissed and was reading to get revenge for their members. Evangel knew what they were planning and grinned in anticipation. Doojoon focused on his ice element as it started to create a small blizzard swirling around him, then he grabbed the ice forming sword and pulled it out, making the blizzard stop. Zico did the same as his scythe came to shape.

"You'll be the one to go down this time." Both declared at the same time.

They both lunged over to Evangel who was just leisurely standing there. In a second she vanished and appeared behind Doojoon. Before Doojoon could even figure out where she was was, Evangel landed a kick to the side of his head, making him to be thrown past Zico. Without caring about who's going to attack her, the moment she landed she lunged at Zico. It was a tough fight for the leaders as they had a hard time landing attacks on her.

An hour and a half had already passed. Weapons clashing against one another, hawk-eyed students and two teachers watching closely and not taking their eyes off the fight. To Evangel, it was easy for her to fight against two people at once since she has fought against more than just two opponents. She could easily dodge, block and attack at the same time. On the other hand, both leaders were getting tired and couldn't keep up with Evangel's speed. Just as Doojoon was trying to regain his balance, she took that chance to strike at him. Her blade hit him in the back causing Doojoon to cry out in pain. Evangel pretended to not be aware of Zico attacking her from behind as she looked down at Doojoon. She shattered like a mirror once Zico's blade hits her.

"!" He turned around to find Evangel. "Come out!" He demanded.

"How foolish of you to fall for that." Evangel spoke but she was nowhere to be seen. "I'm getting bored. You both bore me."

She then attacked once she finished her sentence. With a guess, Zico was able to block Evangel's surprise attack. Their blades met but Zico wasn't able to withstand it casusing him to kneel down onto the ground. Evangel revealed herself. "You're not bad but I'm not using my full strength." She pushed down harder, in which Zico started to trembled against the heaviness of her sword.

Zico clicked his tongue, he used all his strength to push her back and jumped back a few meters. He looked over to his scythe and sighed. "Guess it's time to use another weapon." He mumbles to himself as his scythe turned back to ice and disappeared. Taking out a small kunai, he stabbed his hand. Blood dripped down his finger tips and as soon as it touched the ground, a red symbol appears below him and a sword slowly ascends up. Grabbing his sword he did his stance.

"A katana." She nodded. "A very intriguing katana." She tossed up her sword as it glows and splits into two silver guns.

Zico shifted uneasily. "Two guns huh?" Why am I feeling so uneasy? He thought to himself.

Evangel jumped over Zico and flipped around, aiming her two guns at Zico and pulled the trigger three times. Five bullets flew towards Zico while the other one she controlled it to aim at his left ankle. Zico had managed to slice the five bullets in half but he couldn't find the last bullet until it hits his left ankle. He fell to the ground, clutching his ankle.

"H-How?"

"I controlled it." She walked up to him and just as she was a meter from him, the gun in her right hand aimed at Zico. "You shouldn't mess with someone who's stronger than you." She pulled the trigger, however it didn't hit Zico but rather a listening and tracking device bug that was on his shoulder. Once the device bug was hit, it fell off his shoulder and became visible as it rolled on the ground.

"Huh?" Zico frowned as he looked at the device. "What's that?"

"It's a listening and tracking device bug." She answered, eyeing the door. She waved her hands, using the wind to open the door and revealled five mens standing at the door. Evangel was angered and Zico was as well.

"Why the hell are you here?" Both shouted in unison.