Chapter 12

Will I Find The Right Boy?

"YAHHH!! WHO ARE YOU TO GO CALLING A KIDDD!!!!" they all shouted at the same time.

3RD PERSON POV

"Geez...who is he to call us..I MEAN MEEEE!! I'm a Queen for heaven's sake" Evangel pouted

"Well....." Zelo started

"Well what?" she snapped

"Nothing" Zelo said quickly avoiding Evangel's eye contact

Evangel stood up.

"Let's go"

They all teleported to the meeting hall. Evangel got in there first.

YOUR POV

When I got into the hall first. The first thing I saw was a big golden red chair and my 30 summon's standing on both sides of the chair.

"Welcome my Queen" they all said

I smiled and then remembered I haven't changed my clothes yet.

I closed my eyes and let black flames swirl around me, completely covering me.

"MY QUEEN" I heard Youko yelp

"I'm fine dear. I'm only changing my clothes" I assured her

"Oh..okay"

I guess I alarmed her a little.

The black flames slowly disappeared and my clothes I worn before changed to an all red dress.

My crimson red eyes glowed and my red-ish silver grew longer so it's like down pass my knee. I think this is my true true form after my Royal Blood awakened. Which is cool. Hehe.

I walked up to the throne and sat down. Soon after my family including my half-bloods siblings.

The all stood on the left side of the hall.

~ringggggggggggggg~

A clock rang and soon all the Royal Blood's piled in. I could see many student's from my academy coming in with confused faces. It was clearly shown that they're parents didn't tell them.

What caught my attention was..L, L.Joe, Ricky and Hoya. I know that they were Royal Blood's, so it didn't bother me when the fact that I'm the Royal Blood Queen. Queen of the Vampire Realm.

Appa then stood up and cleared his throat.

3RD PERSON POV

Mr Park stood up and cleard his throat. He went and stood at the bottom of the stairs in front of his daughter

"ATTENTION PLEASE" he roared over them.

The noise broke down and became quiet.

"Thank you. Now to commence the meeting, I've have suddenly made you all come today" he started

"I'm sure many of the students who attend Vampire Academy are very confused about them being Royal Bloods. Please don't worry about it too much, as the Royal Blood within you has yet to awaken. Once it's awaken you may have a sudden change, just like our Queen, my daughter Evangel" he took a breath 

"The reason I have gathered all of our Royal Blood family tonight, is to celebrate our new Queen. The previous Queen's soul has chosen my daughter, Evangel to be the Queen. The 30 summon's have already made their vow to her." Mr Park looked at the Royal Blood's in front of him and smiled.

"The Royal Bloods are the most dangerous, strongest and most respected among all vampires. Those who become the Queen and King of the Royal Blood's have power over the Vampire Realm. All other vampires are to respect and follow the Queen's and King's order. However, since Evangel is still young, she is still learning. Until she has her decision about ruling the Vampire Realm along with her husbands who will be the King, she'll won't be the official Queen just yet."

He took a deep breath before continuing.

"Another reason, is about my wife"

Whispering could be heard

"Quiet" Evangel said in a low voice which echoed throughout the whole hall

The hall became quiet.

"The higher up's have decided to cast her off. She is no longer one of us. She has worked with the hunters and our enemies and has attempted to kill the Queen"

Gasps was heard.

"Yuki, one of the 30 summon's. She's a demon cat youkai princess of her own realm. She has imprisoned Jeanne in her under water prison in her Realm and Kouren who is also like Yuki but has the power to remove powers of the vampire making them becoming powerless. Jeanne is in that state right now. She is a powerless vampire. What we have to be careful now is our enemies. Due the sudden attack that happened to our school, I'm sure we'll be attacked more often. I want everyone in our Royal Blood Family to be on guard. That is all"

He went back to his place.

One of the Queen's summon then spoke up. He stepped up.

"I am Gin."

"I do wish you to keep in mind, that our Queen will always be our Queen. Therefore, I suggest you to know your place" he warned them and stepped back in line.

"That was unnecessary" Evangel muttered

YOUR POV

Everyone began to talk to each other. What suprised me even more is that Block B and B2ST are also Royal Blood's..even MBLAQ. I got up from my seat and walked out of the meeting hall and jumped up onto the roof and sat down.

I looked at the full moon, the slight breeze hitting against my skin.

"Do you like gazing at the moon? My Queen?" I heard

I looked up and saw Rin.

She was floating in the sky. I smiled at her

"Yes I do."

I looked around and saw the other 29 summon's. I guess they really do mean, they'll follow me everywhere.

"You really do like sitting on roof tops don't you?" I heard Hoya's voice as he climbed up to the roof top with the other three following behind.

I looked to my left and saw them 4. I smiled and shrugged.

"I guess"

"Can we join?" Ricky asked

"You don't have to ask you know? But yeah you can" I smiled at them. "You are my friends."

Ricky beamed at sat down next to me.

I chcukled at his behaviour. Is it me or that Ricky is just like a child?

"Eva?" L said

"Yea?"

"Can you sing us a song again?" L.Joe said

"Mm...should I? Or should I not?"

"Pweaseeeeeee" Ricky whined

"......................................"

I just stared at him, then smiled

I was about to sing when MBLAQ interupted

"Ji--I mean Evangel" it was Joon's voice

I looked to my left and saw him standing on the edge of the roof with s.

"What do you want?" my voice came out cold

"Look...I just want to say sorry"

"Well, you're too damn late now" I hissed back

"I'm your uncle"

"UNCLE or not, I don't care. Go away" I said looking back at my friends.

"Eva. Please" he begged

I rolled my eyes.

"You're really childish you know" I snapped at him

"Bwo?"

"Wanting revenge JUST because I hurt your members. You put your members first but not you're relative? Pff, apologizing NOW doesn't change anything" I hissed, then turned back to the others.

"Look Ev---"

"What's going on?" JaeJoong oppa asked

"I just want to apologize to Eva but she won't accept the apology" he explained

"Eva. Just accept it. Okay?"

I scoffed.

"Why should I?" I snapped

"EVA!" he shouted

"Fine. Apology accepted" I said in a flat tone.

I turned to Joon.

"I accepted it so buzz off"

I heard them sigh. I took a glance at Joon.

It's not that I don't forgive him..it's just that it's complicated.

Why you asked?

Well, how should I tell you this. Because right now, there is a small demon fox that is sitting on his shoulder but its invisible. I can see it and feel its spiritual force but he can't.

There's something about that small demon fox. I feel as if I know that small demon fox...but where?

Should I make it come out and show itself?

I sighed.

"What's wrong?" Hoya asked

"Mm? Nothing" I faked a smile

"Don't lie Eva" JaeJoong oppa said

Hoya, L, L.Joe and Ricky gave a confused face.

"Er..."

I took another quick glance at Joon.

Surely it looks so familiar. I turned my head to Joon and focused on the small demon fox.

"What?" Joon said

I ignored him though.

The small demon fox was white.

Then it clicked in my head.

Yura. A small demon fox I looked after, when I found it badly wounded. I named it. She also has a human youkai form.

"Yura" I called out her name

"Who?" everyone said

She then revealed herself

"WHOA!!!!" Joon shouted in shock

Yura leaped off Joon's shoulder and transformed into her human youkai form.

"You do remember me master" she said as she floated

I smiled but then frowned

"Where did you disappeared to?" I asked

"Your mother kept me imprisoned when she found out you were looking after me. I've managed to escape, but I'm sure she'll be after me again. I missed you" she voice sounded really sad.

Urgh. That mother of mine. She's lucky I didn't kill her.

I reached out my hands to her and pulled her into a hug.

"I miss you too"

I her head.

"Hows Kazuma?" I asked

I felt her stiffened.

"What happened?"

"He...."

"He?"

"He's dead. He was killed" her voice was shaky

"Bwo?" my voice came out deadly.

I have a feeling that witch is involved

"Who killed him?"

"Y-your m-mother" she said snuggling deeper in my hug and soon I heard her sniffling.

Flames crackled around me and I fired it off to a certain direction causing to make an explosion and burning down a few trees.

My eyes glowed bright but dangerous crimson red.

"Yuki" my voice came out deadly and cold, yet at the same time sent a dangerous feeling

"I have a bad feeling about this" I heard oppa say

"Yes my Queen"

"Bring out that witch"

"Understood"

Yuki disappeared, then reappeared 30 minutes later with that witch who was trapped by chains in the air, on eye level with me.

"What do you want now?" she hissed at me

I smirked.

"Ignite" I snarled

Flames rose below her

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~" she screamed in pain and agony

The flames burnt her skin and a bit of her clothes

I snapped my fingers and the flames disappeared.

Blood dripped down from her skin.

"You killed Kazuma. Didn't you?" I snarled at her

"Hahahahaha...that's right. I killed him" she laughed as she answered.

I grew pissed by the minute. I let go off Yura, grew my nails and with speed I appeared behind her.

"AHHHHHHHHHH" she screamed again

Blood splattered everywhere, blood were dripping down from my hands and fingers.

If you're all wondering what I did, well..I tore her left arm off and scratched her face leaving 4 scratch marks on her face with blood dripping down.

I turned around and looked down on her. My eyes grew dangerous and the red and black aura appeared around me again.

"M-My Queen" Rin stuttered in fear.

"Don't make me kill you" I threatened the witch.

She was still gasping for air as she tried to withstand the pain of her missing arm and scratched face.

"Lock her in the prison again. I'm done with her"

"Yes my Queen"

In a blink of lightning she was teleported back to Yuki's realm.

I sighed.

"Tell appa, I'll be leaving first. I'm not in the mood"

I looked over to Yura.

"Yura-ah, let's go."

Yura turned back in her demon fox form and sat on the right side of my shoulder.

I just teleported back to my room.

I changed my clothes and slumpped into my bed. Yura slept beside me.