Chapter 17

Will I Find The Right Boy?

"Why hello, Evangel. We meet again." Eric said with a smile as Eva snarled at him, ready to lung at Eric but both Shin and Rey held her back.

"I'll never forget what you've done to Yura!" She hissed, her eyes glistened brightly as dark aura's were released from her.

"My Queen! Please calm down!" Rey plead as he held her back, while Shin was standing in front of Eva.

"Eric, you lowly bastard." Shin growled.

The hunters were getting confused as they watched the interaction of Eva, Shin, Rey and Eric.

"Do they know Shinhwa?" Hyukjin whispered to his friends.

The dark aura spreading from Eva continued to spread until the walls started to melt. Her voice was eerie as her figure started to fade away.

"Shinhwa. You shall pay for what you have done to Kazuma and Yura. And you shall pay it with your life."

"My Queen!" Both Rey and Shin shouted when she completely disappeared.

"!" Shin cursed when he couldn't trace Eva down.

"Our Queens royal summons! Come and find our Queen!" Rey shouted.

In a flash, the dark aura disappeared as the 30 summons appeared. The 30 of them looked around.

"Where is the queen?" Rin asked, facing Rey.

"I don't know. The aura around her spreaded and she jsut disappeared along with the aura's." Shin replied.

Eric's laughter broke through, but it soon died when his mansion started to corrupt and burn down to ashes. Soon there was no mansion. They were all standing on the dirt as the unknowns surrounded them. The other members of Shinhwa soon joined.

"How nice to see you again. Hyesung. Junjin, Andy, Dongwan and Minwoo." Rey snarled as dark forces surrounded him.

"Stay calm Rey." Gin said as he placed a hand on Rey's shoulder.

"You will pay." Once again, Eva's voice echoed.

An loud and deafening noise came from the unknowns as the one by one get torn apart. Eva's laugh echoed throughout the whole place as her summons and the hunters try to find out her whereabouts. Her 30 summons soon looked up and knealt down on one knee.

"My Queen." They all said.

"Please calm down." Gin said as he looked back up at Eva.

Evangel smirked, as she was sitting on her dragon; Rion, who was hovering above Shinhwa. Eva lifted her hand up and pointed her finger at Hyesung.

Hyesung screamed in pain as his body started to be torn slowly. Eva, laughed as she enjoyed seeing them in pain. Shadow lurkers started to appear everywhere as the hunters went on alert.

"Relax. It's our queen's summon." Shin said. "Really, you really didn't have to tag along. Eva can handle this herself." He muttered.

Soon cries of pain were heard as they all looked up. Shinhwa's bodies were torn to peices as Eva looked down at the torn bodies with a smile. Shin and Rey swallowed an invisible lump in their throat.

This was just like last time when.. Luna was killed once... They both thought.

Everything from this world started to disappear and soon they were all back beside the hunters lounge. Rion had already landed on the ground as Eva came down and stood beside Rion. Her eyes glistened brightly as she hears the screams of the unknowns far, far away.

"My.. Queen?" Youko voiced out hesitantly as she wasn't used to Eva like this yet.

Eva turned her attention to her summons and the hunters before teleporting back to where Yura was. Her summons followed in suite. Rey looked back at the hunters.

"I guess there's no need for my Queen to stay here. The matter has been dealt with." He said before flying up in the air and went after Shin.

The hunters looked at each other and went back into the hunters lounge.

"Where the hell were you?" Taecyeon shouted.

"Woah. Woah. We tagged along with the royal queen but it seems like we weren't even needed. And  besides, she already killed Shinhwa. Those unknowns are already killed."

"Oh I see.." Taecyeon said.

 

When Evangel entered the house, Yura was found hugging the ahjumma while crying. Evangel smiled a little.

I guess she has her memory back.

Evangel stood there for a little while before breaking the silence. The ahjumma looked up before giving Evangel a tight hug, thanking her repeatedly.

"Eva~" Yura beamed as she ran to Evangel and hugged her tightly.

Evangel crouched down. "Do you want to stay here and stay with ommonim?"

Yura nodded.

"Then protect her well."

"Eun!" Yura replied cutely, which made Eva smile slightly.

"Then, it's time that I go back to my own world." Eva said as Gin already opened the portal gate back to her world.

"Do come and visit Eva. You have done so much for me and for my Yura."

"I will."

 

Evangel sighed as she stood in her garden. She looked up at the starry night sky. Her royal summons have already scattered across the mansion and went to sleep while Rey and Shin stayed beside Eva. Shin placed a hand around Eva and pulled her into a hug. Eva closed her eyes and sighed.

"There's alwasy a time you can visit them." Shin said softly.

Eva hummed a soft reply.

Shin carried Eva up in bridal style and teleported in her bedroom and placed her gently on her bed and tucked her up. Shin smiled down at Eva.

"Good night, my queen." Shin whispered before returning back to his world. Rey had lingered back for awhile, as he continued to gaze at Eva. A small smile crept up.

"Sweet dreams, my queen, Evangel." He whispered before catching up with Shin.