Chapter 19

Will I Find The Right Boy?

Italic bold = telepathic conversation | Black Italic = Evangel's thoughts.

"They're not moving. It seems like they're doing the same as us."

"Focus, Woohyun-ah."

The four of them slowly walked around the arena, carefully watching each other's move.

"Woohyun. Sunggyu. Both of them control water and fire." Eva said as she looked at them.

With a smirk Sunggyu lunged towards Ilhoon while Woohyun took on Sungjae.

"What the !?" They both shouted by the unexpected movement.

The two of split apart. Sunggyu now facing Ilhoon on one side while on the other side was Woohyun and Sungjae. Both Sunggyu and Woohyun were smirking.

"I'm afraid you're going to lose." Woohyun said slyly as water and ice swirled around him.

Sungjae rolled his eyes. "I would like to see you try! KAI!" He hollered.

Lightning struck down in between Sungjae and Woohyun and immediately his summon lunged at Woohyun.

"Oho~ attacking already?" Woohyun asked as he dodged all of the summon's attack.

"Woohyun, be aware of his sword."

"Alright."

Woohyun barely avoided the next attack. He clicked his tongue.

"Aish." Woohyun cursed as he stood there, with his eyes closed.

Sungjae's summon went back to his master. Sunggyu soon joined Woohyun doing the same thing.

"Oh~ Looks like hyungs are doing that~ They're not pairs for no reason!" Sungjong beamed.

"Looks like they're summoning them." Dongwoo said with a nod as the rest of Infinite grinned.

Eva looked at them before turning her head back to Sunggyu and Woohyun. At the same time, both Sunggyu and Woohyun chanted the same spell.

"Warriors of Time, Alza. Come forth." Woohyun said as lightning crackled around him.

"Warriors of Dark, Elza. Come forth." Sunggyu said as dark forces surrounded him.

Together at the same time, lightning and the dark forces crashed together, behind Sunggyu and Woohyun. Sungjae and Ilhoon covered their mouth as dust flew into their face. They coughed as the dust slowly faded away as Alza and Elza stood beside their perspective master.

Eva narrowed her eyes at the two summons.

I see. Alza, warrior of Time and Elza, warrior of Dark. It seems like Sunggyu and Woohyun are meant to be for each other. Alza and Elza are the opposite of each other. Then Sunggyu and Woohyun must be the opposite of each other. This match, they'll win.

"Eva?" Ricky called out.

"Hm?"

"What's wrong?" L asked.

"Nothing." Eva smiled and focused her attention back to the battle.

". Those summons look freaking strong." Sungjae whispered to Ilhoon.

Of course they are. In terms of ranks, Elza and Alza are double S ranks when it comes to Time control and Darkness control.

"No more holding back. Time to go all out!" Ilhoon hollered as his summon appeared beside him.

Sungjae and Ilhoon's summons had no time to react when Elza and Alza both appreared behind them. Woohyun and Sunggyu smirked as they both lunged from the front. Sunggyu's hand came in contact with Ilhoon's head and flung him across the platform. Ilhoon was sent flying across the platform and colliding into the wall.

"Ilhoon hyung!" Sungjae shouted.

"You should be focusing on me!" Woohyun said as he did a round house kick across Sungjae's face, sending him flying in Ilhoon's direction and landed on top of Ilhoon. They both grunted in pain as the summons battle it out.

"Holy ! I never knew the S rank classes in Youkai Academy were this strong!" Minjae, participant from Miran Academy exclaimed with excitement.

"Maybe we shouldn't judge them by their appearance." Hyunjae, Minjae's partner added. "They may look weak, but that small eyes guy isn't really what I thought him to be."

"I think the ranks for this year may change." Jaejun, a solo participant from Shuou Academy said as he continued to watch the battle from his seat. 

The other students of Shuou also agreed.

"The students of Youkai academy of the S rank class. We need to be on guard."

"Kai!" Sungjae hollered when his summon got torn apart.

Sungjae tried to stand up as he was covered in bruises and cuts from Woohyun. Ilhoon was also getting weak as Woohyun and Sunggyu had little injuries, just a few cuts on their arms. Sungjae's vision blurred and collapsed on the ground. Ilhoon tried to fight but in the end passed out from exhaustion.

The bell went off again.

"We have our first winner! And that is Sunggyu and Woohyun of Youkai Academy~!" Seungji shouted as he held the mic.

There was a total silence before it was erupted into loud deafening cheers. Sunggyu and Woohyun smiled and hi-fived each other and bowed to the audiences and got off the platform.

I was right. History may be written again. Youkai Academy may move up a few ranks.

The S rank students of Youkai Academy cheered, hugged and even patted the two when they came down. The other 6 academies all watched them making a metal note to themselves to watch out for Youkai Academy.

"We shall now move onto the next battle~!!"

Once again the names were shuffling at a fast speed. Everyone was dead silent as they watched the screen, waiting for which names to appear. The students of Youkai breathed out a sigh of relief.

"Thank god it's not us!" L and Ricky shouted.

"Here we have our first solo battle! Starring~ Junghoon of Shuou Academy~!!"

Junghoon of Shuou Academy made his way up the platform as deafening screams from his school went louder. Junghoon smirked at the response.

"Over-confident ." Ricky mumbled, but Junghoon heard it and looked at Ricky.

Ricky ducked down and Jaejun smirked and turned back to the judge.

"Who shall be Junghoon's opponent?"

"Please not us." Miran Academy and Touka Academy said at the same time.

"OH MY GOD WHY ME!?" Jinwoon of Touka Academy screeched as he pulled his hair.

"PHEW!" Sunggyu and the others said as they all wiped off an imaginary sweat.

Eva looked at Junghoon, scanning him. Just in time Junghoon turned his head and locked eyes with Eva. He his lips and sent a wink over to her. Eva rolled her eyes and turned her attention back to her classmates.

Bastard. Who does he think he is!?

Jinwoon slowly made his way to the platform, cursing himself and the judges, thinking why it had to be him of all people.

"READY~ FIGHT!"

The second bell went off and immediately Jinwoon was sent flying off the platform, colliding against the wall just beside Eva.

"Hm~" Eva said as she smirked.

Jinwoon got up and snarled at Junghoon before leaping up in the air and disappeared in the air.

"I'm really itching to beat you up." Jinwoon's voice echoed around the collosseum.

"Is that so?" Junghoon replied as he focused his eyes on one spot.

In a flash Junghoon disappeared and did a side kick, coming in contact with Jinwoon who was able to block it with his sword. With a smirk, Jinwoon pushed Junghoon back with force and swung the sword, aiming for his face.

Junghoon took a few steps back and touched his face. Blood dripped down. His eyes slowly turned bright red and immediately Eva took interest with a smirk found on her face.

Hm~ So he's one of the Royal Bloods? Interesting. Very interesting.

"You know, earlier really hurt." Jinwoon said as his tone dropped. "Therefore, I'll have that done back to you."

Jinwoon smirked as smoke formed underneath him.

"It's time you come out. Helda." Jinwoon opened his eyes, that were now glowing crimson red.

A loud explosion was heard behind Jinwoon as Helda stood behind him, holding a big sword in her left hand.

"Let the real battle begin." Jinwoon snarled.

 

Ding. Ding. The bell ring as Jinwoon collapsed onto the ground. The crowd erupted into cheers as Junghoon shot a fist up in the air, indicating his victory. Jinwoon was then taken down by the medics.

"Aww damn. Jinwoonie was so close!" Jihyun, said pouting.

"ARE WE READY FOR THE 3RD BATTLE!?" Seungji shouted as the mic was held further from his mouth.

"YES!!"

Again, the collosseum was quiet. All leaning forward as the screen stopped.

"We have B1A4 from Tousakou Academy and their opponent is~"

"4MINUTE OF YOUAKI ACADEMY~!!" He shouted.

"Oh this will be so fun!" Hyuna squealled with a sly smirk.

I think this is the first time I'll see them fight.

4Minute made their way up to the platform as whistles were heard.

". They are hot!"

"Before you start. There has been a few changes to group battles. Each group will fight one by one. The first group to win 3 rounds will be the victor. Is that clear?"

B1A4 and 4Minute nodded their heads as they went to stand at the edge of the platform.

"So choose your fighters carefully. So who will be fighting first?"

"I, Jung Jinyoung will." Jinyoung said with a smirk.

"Who in 4Minute will go against Jinyoung?"

"Our youngest member. Sohyun will." Jihyun said sweetly, swooning the male students.

Seungji nodded as the two stood facing each other.

"READY~ FIGHT!"