Chapter 21

Will I Find The Right Boy?

Eva snarled at them with hatred as she glared at them with pure hatred.

"What are you doing here!? You should of been dead!" Eva hissed at them.

"Aw, Eva dear, don't say that." One of them said as she was quite close to Eva.

"Aura." Eva hissed before sending Aura back to the other figure, colliding into him.

"Aura! Are you okay?" The other one by the name Kite, exclaimed while holding onto her.

Aura slowly got up.

"Anju. Send all the students here to that world and contact them."

"Aye aye sir~" Anju said descending down from the sky.

Bright light shined down, blinding the students. Next thing Aura and Kite know, only Eva and the both of them were remaining.

"Aw you're no fun. You took away our fun." Kite said.

"Your fun, meaning killing them isn't it?" Eva scoffed. "Do you think I'll allow you?"

Who the hell revived them. They should of been dead 16 years ago!

"You must be wondering who revived us." Aura laughed evilly.

"Too bad, the seal you set on us weakened ever since you killed Hellsing and your mother." Kite said as he also joined in laughing.

Which means... killing Hellsing and her was to weaken the seal!? Damn those two must of planned this when I was planning to kill them. Tsk! Just when things were dying down again. First Hellsing, my mother, Shinhwa and now these two!?

"What do you want?" Eva snarled, glaring at them.

"Is that how you treat your summons?" Kite asked with a smirk.

"Summons ... huh? You've betrayed me long ago. You're no longer my summons. Although it's sad to have to banish you from this world again." Evangel said, clenching her fists.

Evangel closed her eyes to calm herself down. Taking deep breaths she opened her eyes again. "What do you want from me?" she asked again, saying it in a more calmer voice this time.

"Your life."

Aura lunged towards Evangel but only ended being flung back harshly. Evangel's royal summons surrounded her as they glared at Aura and Kite.

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

"Where the hell are we!" Baro hollered as he sat up.

"Relax~ You'll be safe here." the students of Youkai Academy said as they just sat around as Thaila showed them the screen again.

"Oh my god. I just love this place!" Dongwoo exclaimed. "It's good to be back here again."

"Again?" the oth schools said.

"Please don't be alarmed. My master, Evangel has sent you here." Thalia said with a smile. "For the time being, you shall stay here until matters have been dealt with."

"Just who is she?" Jaemin asked. "That Evangel girl." he looked up at the screen. No one replied to Jaemin's curiosity because that would have ruined everything as they wanted to keep everything about the sixteen students a mystery.

 

"How dare you point your weapon at our Queen!" Youko snarled, baring her fangs as her tail pointed up, getting on all fours as she turns into her youkai form. Blue flames were seen as she snarled at Aura and Kite.

"Aye~ No party starts without us!" Jiyong said with a smirk as he and his friends surrounded Aura and Kite.

"You finally arrived~" Evangel rolled her eyes. "I was wondering when you'll get your butts here."

"Oh shut up." Yongguk said. "It takes longer than you think since that stupid panda wouldn't wake up." He glared at Seungri whom pouted in response.

"The students?" Himchan asked.

"In that world."

"Thats' good." Dara smiled which soon turned into a smirk. "It's nice to see you two again. Aura. Kite." She smirked, twirling her blade in her hand.

Kite's eyes twitched in anger. "You cheater! How dare you call your friends!" He roared.

"Silence." Evangel's voice echoes as her eyes glistened.

Kite and Aura who were former summons of Evangel, unknowingly quietened down. Himchan smirked at their response.

"It seems like they're still used to her commands. Look at them, being quiet like little puppies." He provoked as he laughed loudly, swinging his head back.

Kite and Aura snarled and lunged at Himchan who was still laughing. He stopped laughing and smirked, appearing behind them in a lightning speed.

"Did you forget? I was the one who trained the both of you. I know all your moves." Himchan smirked and threw the both of them down on to the ground, colliding into the platform as dust formed a little.

Both Kite and Aura groaned in pain as they slowly got up. They both shook their heads, taking away the dizziness they felt when they crashed on the ground.

Evangel looked down at them both before landing back onto the ground. She looked at them with sad eyes yet eyes that are also disappointed in them.

I trusted you to be by my side forever... however... you've both disappointed me when you decided to use the powers of darkness and be ... with my mother and hellsing. I'm sorry... I must banish you from this world..

Kite and Aura were unable to move as Evangel and her twenty-two friends had formed a circle around Kite and Aura, leaving them in the middle. A black symbol appeared beneath the two summons, all twenty-three of them chanting the same spell as Evangel's royal summons stayed back, watching them with curiosity in their eyes.

Black chains and black smokes risen from beneath, trapping Kite and Aura who tried to escape, but failed as the spell was too strong for them.

Evangel and the others opened their eyes.

"Banish them from this world." They all said.

"NO!" both Kite and Aura screamed as they slowly faded in the air.

A last screamed from them both was heard before they were completely banished from this world. Evangel sighed and as well as her childhood friends, sighed as well. Knowing that they had to do this since there was no other way. They all teleported back to the other world with the students and Thailia.

"Are you sure that was the best way?" Thailia asked.

"We had no other choice." Daehyun muttered as he leaned against the wall with his eyes closed.

"That was the only way to not allow them back in this world." Minzy said, shaking her head with a sigh.

Evangel was nowhere to be found. In fact, she was somewhere else in this world. She had gone to visit one of the cities that was homed to elves. Kevin and Zelo had followed her while the others stayed back.

 

"Evangel? Welcome dear." The village chief leader of the Elf village said as Evangel arrived at the gate.

Evangel smiled and bowed to the village leader.

"Is Marianne available?"

"Yes, she is. She's at her usual place."

"Thank you." Evangel bowed and made her way to Marianne.

Kevin and Zelo arrived soon after Evangel left.

"Hey! Because you were so slow, we lost her!" Zelo pouted as he crossed his arms and glared at Kevin who shrugged in response.

"It's good to see you boys again."

"Ah! Hello Zian." They boys greeted the chief leader.

"Looking for Evangel?"

They both nodded in unison with a goofy smiled. Zian chuckled.

"She's at Marianne's usual place."

"Oh.. If she's there.. then she might be busy then.." Kevin said.

"We'll just hang around here. We haven't been here for so long and I really miss the other parts of this world we've created together." Zelo grinned cutely.

Zian shook his head with a warm smile. "Have fun boys." He said and walked away.

Zelo and Kevin looked at each other with a grin.

"Race you to that place!" Zelo said and dashed off.

"HEY!" Kevin shouted and chased after Zelo who was way ahead of him.

The elves around them watched with a smile and shook their head, going back to what they were doing.

"Such lively childrens." Zian commented.

 

"Marianne?" Evangel called softly as she stood at the edge of the lake.

"Yes?" Marianne said as she came out of the water, sitting on top of her dolphin. "Ah! Evangel~!" She said with a big smile and hopped off her dolphin who dived back into the water.

Marianne ran to Evangel and hugged her.

"I missed you!" She giggled.

Evangel smiled and carried her up.

"How have you been?"

"Hm.. bored!" Marianne declared.

"Where's Narianne?"

"Oh, she's gone out to pick some herbs for Zian."

"And what were you doing with Miia?"

Miia, the dolphin pops its head up from the water upon hearing its name. He made a noise.

"Hello Miia. How have you been?" Evangel placed Marianne back onto the ground and Miia on his head.

Miia made a loud noise and clapped it's fins. Evangel and Marianne laughed at Miia's adorable response.

"Evangel?"

"Hm?"

Evangel looked down at Marianne and smiled, but Marianne knew there was sadness behind those eyes.

"I'm sorry."

"Eh?" Evangel blinked in confusion.

"If only Narianne and I were more friendlier to Kite and Aura during their time when they needed you... they wouldn't have sort for negative powers." Marianne said with a said voice.

Evangel softened and crouched down to Marianne's height.

"Please don't blame yourself. It's neither of your fault nor you twin sister. I should of been there. I'm their master and yet... I wasn't able to be there. I'm the one who was wrong. So don't blame yourself okay?" Evangel smiled softly and pulled Marianne into a hug.

"But.. you banished them.."

"Yes, I did. However, you should know I don't completely banish them. I've sent them to that place."

"That place?" Marianne looked at her confused. "Oh! That place." She then smiled. "I'm sure they'll figure out what they did wrong and soon realise that you're sorry that you weren't there for them."

"Let's hope so." Evangel smiled.

 

The students were already teleported back to Youkai's Academy's campus. They were still stunned by twhat happened eariler. The competition to be put on hold and was to resume again in four days.

"Dad." Jonghyun said.

"Yes?"

"Who were.. those two..."

"Oh, do you mean Kite and Aura?"

Jonghyun nodded.

"Both Kite and Aura were once Evangel's summon whom were abandoned by other masters. Evangel took them in and looked after them. However, when they needed her.. she wasn't there with them. Which lead them to turn to the direction of using negative powers. They thought that Evangel never cared for them like their other masters.. however ... they were wrong. Evangel couldn't be there with them... was because she was fighting for the safety with their masters who abandoned them."

"But.. she banished them didn't she?" Taemin asked.

"Not quite." Yunho intercepted. "It may of looked like she banished them. But she sent them to that place. The place where summons or other vampires or kinds are sent to realise their wrong doings and pray for forgiveness from their master. Evangel wants them to realise that what they have been doing were wrong. They were too absorbed into the negative powers that they never realised that Evangel had always protected them from being attacked by their previous masters."

"I ... see ..." Jonghyun and Taemin said while Onew, Minho and Key just stared at the ground.

"Maybe she isn't that bad after all." Minho whispered to himself.

 

Evangel was still in the world she created with her friends, but this time she was in the city home to humans with special supernatural powers. She's been sitting on top a tall tree that's sacred to the humans. Leaning her head against the tree as she sits on the tree trunk, she closes her eyes and the bitter yet sweet memories of her first meeting and taking Kite and Aura in floods through her mind.

She sighed, her eyes still closed as the wind brushes against her face gently. I'm sorry. Two pair of voices combined echoed through the wind and faded. Evangel snapped her eyes open and smiled. Please forgive us. We were wrong.

I see ... you've finally realised what you've done wrong. Kite. Aura.

A smile crept up Evangel's face but she knew that she can't allow them to come out yet, even though she know that their pleas are sincere and they meaned it from the bottom of their hearts.

Please forgive us. Please forgive us..

Their voices echoes over and over again. Evangel shuts her eyes close and blocks their voices out. She opens her eyes again, smiling at the two figures floating in front of her. She had summoned Kite and Aura back down. The negative powers from them were completely gone. There was no trace of the negative powers within them.

"Master..." Aura said hesitantly with guilt in her eyes.

Evangel held her arms out with a smile. Both Aura and Kite teared  and flew straight into her arms and hugged her tightly, repeating 'I'm sorry' to her.

"It's okay." She soothed them as she hugged them.

Although Kite and Aura are summons, they are forever 5 year olds. It was a curse that was laid on to them by their previous masters whom abandoned them.

"Let's go home shall we?" Evangel said as she carries Aura while Kite was sitting on her back like he's being piggy backed.

"Eung!" They both replied cutely with a smile on their face.

Evangel too smiled and teleported back to her own world and back at her house.

 

"You're back!" Jaejoong said. "And I suppose both Aura and Kite are back to normal?" He asked, nodding his head at the two of them.

Evangel smiled and went to her room, tucking the both of them in bed as they both had fallen asleep. Aura stirred in her sleep but nonetheless went back to sleep. Evangel glanced down at them and smiled before leaving the room.

"Are they sleeping?" Junsu asked.

"Yeah."

"It's good isn't it? They've realised what they've done wrong and asked for forgiveness and not to mention the negative powers that were emitting from them are completely erased." Yoochun said, sipping his blood wine.

"Where's Changmin oppa?"

"Somewhere." Yunho said with a shrug.

"I just hope. I just hope that nothing more comes out. I just hope things will be peaceful for longer."