Chapter 4

Will I Find The Right Boy?

Evangel looked over to Zico - shocked to know that Zico knew the five of them. She looked over to him, forgetting about the fact he's injured. "Do you know them?" Zico nodded weakly and it was then she remembered about the fight. She looked around and mentally cursed herself. I think I went a bit overboard here... "What are you doing here?" She hissed at them. On the other hand, Evangel's brother's were shock to know that both Block B and Beast knew the five standingin the room.

"Answer my question honestly, please." Jaejoong said as he walked up to them, healing their injuries with the help of Changmin. "Do you know those five?"

"Yes." 

"Look, stop asking us questions. We need to heal up because of a certain girl." P.O snapped angrily as he turned back to Taeil and healed him.

"Hey, I'm helping you heal here." Jaejoong sent them a look of disappointment. "I apologise if Jiyeon has gone a bit over board."

"A bit?" Zico screeched. "How is that a bit?"

"You said you know them." Changmin diverted the topic. "Why are they here?"

"We don't know."

"We're only here for a bit of revenge from last time." Seungho smirked as he cracked his knuckles.

Revenge? Evangel thought. From who?

"Hah!" P.O snickered loudly. "You want revenge even though you were beaten up badly from both us and Beast." 

"And even if you want to have revenge now, you're clearly out numbered." Yoseob added as he thanked Jaejoong and Changmin for healing his friends.

Joon smirked. "I never said we were alone." He turned back to the door. "Hey! You guys can come in now." He hollered as two groups emerged from the the side of the door and entered the hall, joining beside MBLAQ.

Why the hell are B1A4 and 2PM with them? What the is going on? Evangel widened her eyes in confusion. And so were Block B, Beast, Jaejoong and Changmin. They want revenge. Why is Uncle Joon there? Both Beast and Block B knows these groups. As Evangel stayed still in her spot, she observed her uncle's movements and began to ponder the reasons why they would come to this academy to do the revenge.

"Joon you son of a !" Yoseob snarled with anger, his nose flaring up and eyes wide as he clenched his fists. "What do you want?"

"Like Seungho mentioned earlier - we want revenge." Jinyoung, leader of B1A4 smirks. "Oh, and maybe to play around with you as well."

Joon scanned the area and saw Jaejoong and Changmin. He wasn't surprised to see them two here but he was surprised to see Evangel standing right in the middle of the hall. "Jiyeon!" He beamed happily as he waved in the air.

"You know Joon of MBLAQ?" Taeil questions with doubts arising in his mind.

Joon of MBLAQ? He's in MBLAQ? What? Since when? "Yes. He's my... uncle." She looked over to Joon and stared at him. "What are you doing here?" 

"Like what my leader said earlier - for some revenge from them," He nodded over to the two groups and then he looked back over to his cousin. "And from you as well."

"What!?" Changmin hollered with anger, crushing the empty glass of blood in his hands. "Why would you do that!"

Evangel clicked her tongue as she gripped onto the guns. Bastard. Don't think I'll ever consider you as an Uncle ever again. Joon lunged at Kikwang and without saying anything, Evangel blocked Joon's attack with her two guns. Her actions stunned Kikwang who looked at her confused. Evangel's eyes were casted down onto the ground, making her fringe cover her eyes.

"Why?" She whispered dejectly. "Why are you doing this?" Joon blinked at her as he applied more strength against his cousin but she wouldn't budge. "Why didn't you tell me you were part of MBLAQ. Are you really my uncle?" She questions him as her grip on her guns got tighter. "You said you want revenge on them and me." Her tone were slowly becoming harsher - which also had a dangerous feeling to it. "If this is how you're going to do things, then so be it." She tilted her head up slightly to look at her uncle straight in the eye. Glowing red eyes with murderous intent were oozing out. "Then I'll play with you."

She pushed Joon away and kicked him in the stomach, causing him to stagger back and rub his stomach. He looked up at shuddered. This isn't the Jiyeon I know. Was it really a good idea to follow Seungho's order and have the revenge on my own cousin? 

"Why?" She asked again - however, the Evangel standing before everyone in the room was not the girl they knew earlier. It was like a different person. 

"Why you asked." Joon looked over to Seungho who nodded back. "You hurt my friends. Just because you're my cousin, that doesn't mean I'll let you off that easily. I'll make you regret that you even messed with my group."

Letting out a cold yet chilling yet dangerous laughter which echoed throughout the room. "It is you that should know who not to be messed with." She smiled but her smile didn't reach her eyes. Her eyes were like eyes of a cold, emotionless assassin who'd kill their targets without hesitation and mercy. Joon shuddered even more as he continued to look into Evangel's eyes.

The remaining members of MBLAQ stood next to B1A4 and 2PM, watching as the match between the uncle and cousin unfolds. It was the same with Beast and Block B, the students and unfortunately there wasn't anything Jaejoong or Changmin could do to quench Evangel's murderous intent. The only downside in the whole match would be Joon's disadvantage against his cousin. Joon doesn't know that his cousin is indeed Evangel herself. The most dangerous Vampire in history - Evangel Park.

Just with a single snap of his fingers, Joon's two summon - Rui and Rey were summoned and appeared standing beside Joon. Evangel shook her head, as if telling Joon that it was a bad choice to make. With a chuckle as she tilted her head to the side, as if taunting Joon to move first. Both Rui and Rey lunged themelves at Evangel but as they got about five meters from her, two summoning symbols appeared below them, making them jump back a meter as Evangel's two summon ascended through the symbols. 

As Mell and Nell stood there before Rui and Rey, Evangel had made her guns disappear and for Suzaku to return. "Are you sure you should be removing those guns?" Joon asks as he summons his sword.

Without saying a word, both summons lunged at each other and fought each other while Joon and Evangel battled it out. The battled was tense as Joon continued to swing his sword at Evangel and all she did was to dodge his sword effotlessly. As soon as she landed from Joon's last swing at her, he took the chance and did a quick side-step and stabbed her. Joon smirked as the tip of his blade hit her waist but he smirked too soon. Just as the tip of the blade touched her, she shattered like broken mirrors.

"What the ?" Joon turned around continuously. 

She had fooled Joon just like she had done with Zico.

"Where are you?"

"I'm right behind you." She chuckled. Joon turned around but didn't see Evangel. She appeared behind Joon and smirked. "Like I said, I'm behind you." She swung her fist, connecting to the side of Joon's head and sent him a few meters across the room. Ice mist surrounded the area slowly as the slowly formed a shape. With a sound like chains rattling, the ice mists turned into ice chains. As she controlled the ice chains with her mind, she took a few steps back while Joon tries to melt the ice. He had used his fire element a couple of times but it wouldn't just melt.

"No matter how many times you try, you'll never melt the ice unless I undo it."

"Hyung!" Mir hollered as he ran over to Joon, jumping and avoiding the ice chains as he passed through. He looked over to Evangel and glared at her as he created a scythe created from his ice element and immediately threw it at her.

She simply chuckled as more ice chains appeared and moved in front of her, creating a wall of ice chains to block the incoming scythe thrown at her. The scythe came crashing into the wall of ice chains and shattered into blocks of ice.

"Tell me, what is your name?" She grinned as her eyes glistens and an even more murderous intent oozed from her eyes.

"Mir. My name is Mir." He bravely answered and looked into her eyes, which he regretted immediately. What the ? He shuddered. It feels like I'm looking into a murder's eye.

"What will it be this time?"

"Excuse me?"

"Are you here to die? Or are you here to help Joon?"

Mir created another ice scythe and charged towards Evangel. Grabbing an ice chain, she transformed it into a sword. Still chained by the ice chains, Joon couldn't do anything to free himself and decided just to watch his summons fight Mell and Nell. Mir was having a hard time due to the chains as they were scattered around the room like security lasers. Since he had troubles swinging his scythe around, he changed them to short swords.

Lifting up her sword as she gathered the three elements - wind, lightning and fire around her sword. Once enough was gathered around her sword she swung her sword, sending the wave of the three elements to Joon. She kicked Mir in the stomach before he could go and save Joon but she had temporarily forgot about the rest of the members. Nell and Mell came back to Evangel and purred as they both rubbed their heads against Evangel's arms.

"Did you both have fun?" She asks as she removed the ice chains.

"Yeah!" Nell exclaimed as her ears twitched in excitement.

"It was too easy." Mell whined.

"No... It can't be." Joon mumbled in disbelief as his two summons automatically returned to the summon realm. "You'll pay for that." He snarls as his eyes glowed red. Evangel chuckled - enjoying what was currently happening around her.

"The more, the better and fun it is." She stated as all five members of MBLAQ faced her with determination. Her gaze stopped at Joon and her gaze hardened. "After this ends, Joon, don't you think about talking to me. I am no longer your cousin and you're no longer my uncle." She stated as she raised both of her hands to the side half-way and the ice chains began to grow sharp blades on the every side of the chains, making it more harder to move around as the chains slowly to move in certain directions. And at the end of each chains, there was a magic symbol that connected the chains to different areas of the room. Beast and Block B still couldn't move an inch from their spot and it was the same with B1A4 and 2PM.

By the time Evangel placed her arms back down, the rest of MBLAQ had already called out their own summons. Seungho summoned Rin - a summon that specialises in Ninja techniques, Yon - a wolf summon that had blades sticking out from its foreleg and was summoned by G.O, Cheondoong had summoned Elle - a fallen angel tainted by darkness, Joon had summoned his nine-tailed demon fox Setsu and Mir had summoned Mei - a one-tail beast.

Evangel observed each of the five summons standing before her and smirked, sending chills down the summons back. The unknowningly gulped as they readied themselves for whatever might come their way. One by one, five summons appeared from the same summon symbol that Nell and Mell appeared through (as they were still there, just standing behind Evangel). I'll make you regret calling out those five summons. She thought as she smiled at her summons standing just a few steps in front of her.

Black chains were rotating around the first demon summon that was standing on the right. His name is Kuran and his black sword was made from pure darkness and the sword itself feeds on negative thoughts of living beings - especially fear as it becomes stronger by feeding on fear. Standing beside Kuran was Kurenai - a female vampire-demon hybrid whose sword is as tall as herself. The purple aura around her is acutally her beast pet that feasts on fear and blood. Next was Seiran - an assassin that wields two swords as both fire and water danced around her. Suzaku was again summoned and as he folded his wings, a few of his feathers dropped down. Unfortunately, only Evangel knows of Suzaku's real identity and that he is the King of Demons and no demons would ever defy him (only if they were out of their minds or had other reasons). And last but not least, Lillia - a three-tailed demon-vampire fox. Lillia's powers mostly comes from flower petals and it is why there are some pink and lavander petals floating around her. 

Now that the five stand together in a line, these five are one of the summons that are often paired up when there is a group fight and rumor say they're an undefeatable group of summons. Evangel had summoned them accordingly to each of MBLAQ's summons - Kuran to fight Elle, Kurenai to fight Yon, Seiran to fight Rin, Lillia to fight Mei and Suzaku to fight Setsu.

"God, how many summons does she have?" Sungjong said with wide eyes.

Evangel took a side look to the door and back to MBLAQ. In a flash, her five summons took down Elle, Yon, Rin, Setsu and Mei - leaving them with deep and serious injuries that would require their summons to take days to recover. As they came back to their master's side, the doors slamed open, revealing a very angry principal.

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?" Principal Park roared as the aura around him cause the room to go tense. "Lee Changsun!" He snapped at Joon who flinched in fear. "What do you think you are doing?" 

"S-S-Sir," He stuttered as he fidgeted around. "T-This is n-not what you t-think it is."

"Oh, really?"

Joon shook his head and apologised. Principal Park demanded all three groups - MBLAQ, B1A4 and 2PM to follow him to the office and he dismissed Block B and Beast. He looked over to his daughter and sighed. I believe time will be up. She's slowing turning back to herself. I just hope she doesn't take it too hard on herself. The three groups followed the principal as Joon kept his head down. Changmin had gone with them to explain more details on what happened and Jaejoong had decided to dismiss the students and to allow them to go home early. The air around Evangel hasn't changed, not even when her father entered the room. She had her summons returned back to the realm and she herself just stood there in the middle of the empty room.

"Hey," Jaejoong placed his hand on her shoulder. He flinched when he felt the aura around his younger sister and forced a smile. "Let's go home, okay?"

Looking to the right slightly, Evangel stared at her brother with those eyes, the eyes that defines herself as Evangel Park - her true self. She nodded. "Yes. We shall." She answered and turned to leave. 

Jaejoong sighed as he scratched the back of his head as he look around. "This will be a long clean up tomorrow." He sighed again.

 

A few hours before midnight, the Park family were all up - afterall, it was around that time where they were more awake than other vampires. Mr Park had wanted to discuss something to his daughter and had asked her to stay for the meeting, even though he knows that she knows what he was going to ask. 

"Evangel, I want you to attend the party we have tomorrow night."

Evangel sighed. "Do I have to?" She eyed her father as she hasn't returned back to normal.

"It's a party between the Silver Bloods and the True Bloods. You must come. Just this once. Please, Evangel." Junsu plead.

"Just this once." She closed her eyes.

"Evangel, there is no need for you to attend school tomorrow."

"Why is that?"

"It's been three months since you've last drank blood, and any longer it could make you lose control. Therefore stay home tomorrow or either go out before the night ends and drink some blood." 

"Very well, I understand." She closed her eyes for a second and stood up. "If you'll excuse me." She glanced at her brothers and her father before heading up to her room.

Once she was gone, the heavy atmosphere was gone and her brothers were able to breath slowly. Her father sighed. Since when has it become like this? Ah, yes... it was because of that wasn't it. Mr Park looked up at the ceiling and sighed. "I just hope she doesn't take it hard on herself."

"This is like five years ago." Yunho muttered. "If only it wasn't for that mother of ours - Evangel wouldn't have become like this."

"You didn't see how she was like before she fought with Joon." Changmin shuddered. "It was like... seeing her again."

"Our sister does have a lot of rumors of hers and sadly all of those rumors are true. She has killed - whether they're innocent peoples or criminals. That murderous intent she had today," Jaejoong sighed. "Not a good memory to speak of."

They all stopped talking when they heard the door close and footsteps coming down the stairs. Evangel walked passed the living room and halfway she stopped and turned to her father. She nodded to him and left the house. Again, her brothers let out a sigh of relief.

"This is going to take time getting used to it again." Yoochun rubbed his neck. "And a lot of caustiousness as well."

 

As Evangel wandered about, her eyes taking every surrounding in as she walked slowly. When she passed the street clock which read nine-thirty pm, she decided to sit down before she smelt blood. Her eyes twitched as they glowed bright red and the corners of her lips curled up - slightly showing her fans. She her lips and followed the smell of blood and once she got there, she saw familiar vampires - Beast. She got closer to them but accidentally stepped on a twig, making Beast to turn to her.

"H-Hey," Hyunseung shuddered. "Is that who I think it is?"

"Have I interupted your meal?" They shook their heads quickly due to fear.

. That's ing Evangel Park. . We're screwed. They all thought. Just as she took a step closer, she felt another vampire prescence nearby and it was someone she knew very well - Mir. With a smirk, she flew off towards Mir, leaving the six boys breath in relief. Evangel landed with a thud and her wings stretched apart. Mir looked up and trembled in fear.

"W-Who are you?" He managed to say. "W-Why can't I move?" He panicked and darted his eyes around to see if there was anyone around for help. "What did you do to me?" He raised his voice out of fear. 

As she approached Mir, whose face was stiff with fear evidentally on his face. It made Evangel more excited. "I am Evangel and tonight you are my meal, Mir."

"How-" Mir muffled his cries as Evangel drinks his blood and eventually screamed out for help.

A Silver Blood. How interesting. She then took out her fangs and pushed Mir who then held his bleeding neck.

"E-Evangel...? A-As in that Evangel?"

Evangel laughed. "Of course. Are you saying there's another Evangel Park out there?" She chuckled and shook her head before taking her leave, leaving Mir scared, confused and shocked. Teleporting back home, she entered the living room where her brother's and father were still at. "I'm home." She stated as she wiped off the blood from the corner of your lips.

"Whose blood did you drink?"

"A Silver Blood vampire." She closed her eyes and sighed. "No more questions. I'll see you tomorrow."