Chapter 9

Will I Find The Right Boy?

I sat on the grass as Luna sat down beside me. Enjoying the view, Luna suddenly stood up and went in front of me. She then smiled. I smiled back.

"Whats wrong Luna?" I asked.

"Mm..hehe nothing your Majesty." She replied and I pulled her into a hug.

"There's no need to call me that here. We're not in the Royal Palace. Okay?" I said patting her hair.

"Okay~~ hehe." She snuggled into my arms. "I'll...try to train more harder so this time you won't have to revive me."

"You're fine just the way you are Luna. But if you want to, then go ahead."

"hehe" was all she replied.

"Haa~" I let out a sigh.

"Whats wrong mashter?"

I smiled indicating that it was nothing.

"Mashter?" Luna suddenly asked me while snuggling into my arms

"Hmm?"

"Can you sing me a song?"

I smiled and patted her head.

"Sure"

The god that flies on the wind exchanges an oath with fate.
The god travles on the wind with its roaring wings.

The god that flies to the stars crosses thousands of miles into the distance.
The god that travels to the stars turns a single moment into eternity.

Flowing, flowing, so beloved,
It foams again
In the cradle of life and death.

Ah... On the journey of 1000 years of reincarnation
The hand and hand that are connected seek each other.
Exchanging hearts, oh, blowing wind,
Fly to a new world.

The god that flies on dreams turns hope into a key for the door.
The god that travels on dreams heads to where the light shines.

Everything foams into nothing.
In the flight of return,
It disappears and does not come back.

Ah... The true daybreak cuts through the clouds,
And it rises to the peak of the heavens.

The flower of the end is fragile.
I offer up this body of mine to love.

You must raise up your courage to the sky, and give a cry of a newborn child.
And so, the dawn and the twilight
Become the wind that heads toward eternity.

On the journey of 1000 years of reincarnation
The hand and hand that are connected seek each other.
Exchanging hearts, oh, blowing wind,
Fly to a new world.

As Evangel sang the song, her voice echoed through the lake. Her summons one by one appeared around her and soon the lake was filled with her summons.

Meanwhile, every student in the class were stunned..no they were shocked and had expressions of fear. Fear were clearly shown on their face after the battle between Evangel and the hunter. What troubled the principle and the five teachers - was Evangel's actual true form. They were more worried how to break the news to the students that Evangel is the next queen to the Royal Blood.

Jae Joong sighed and looked over to the students then to the principle and to his brothers. They nodded.

"I have a meeting with the prinicple. Therefore, you are to stay here until I get back okay?"

The student's absently nodded. Still shocked about Evangel's appearance. 

 

"What do we do now?" Changmin asked

"I can't believe it. Killing Hellsing was the way to awaken her true power and now that her Royal Blood is fully awaken, more enemies will go after her." Junsu said sighing.

"I thought he was dead? I'm sure she killed him 4 years ago." Yunho said with a frown.

"What bothers me is about our mother. She's strong but she was almost killed by him. That's hard to believe." Yoochun stated.

They were all in deep voice until they heard Evangel's voice. They smiled.

"It's been a while she sang this song." Jaejoong said smiling.

"She did sing a few songs during the night at the ball." Yunho said.

"I guess it's thanks to the four boys who are now her friends." the principle said chuckling but then turned serious again. "Now that leaves to Evangel. I need to know whether she knows that she's the next queen for the Royal Blood or not."

"That won't be a problem" a man said coming out of the shadows.

"Luke?" 

"Master Evangel herself already knows about her being the next queen" he explained.

"When did she find out?" Changmin asked.

"What she told me is that she found out when she was in her awakened form."

"Which means....ever since that night" Yoochun said "And she didn't tell us."

"I'm sure she has her reasons." Luke said. "And what worries me is how to break this news to the students. And to the other Royal Blood families."

"That's right" Mr Park said.

He rubbed his temples and let out a sigh.

"This is going to be hard."

"Not exactly." Rion said appearing out of nowhere. "I had my minions checking up on the Royal family and it seems like they knew that Evangel would be the next Queen and they seem to agree with it. I made contact with them and it seems like they'll be having some from of their families be on a look out to guard Evangel from the enemies." he explained.

"I see" Yunho said.

"Where is Evangel now?" Junsu asked.

"She's at the lake. She's already revived Luna." Luke explained.

"All of her summons are there."

"Why?"

"Well... who wouldn't when she's singing?" Rion said.

"Ah that's true." Changmin chuckled.

"Rion. Luke. I want you to sent out invitations to ALL Royal Blood families and tell them I want a meeting with them tomorrow night. That will include Joon and his family." Mr Park ordered.

"Understood." they both said and left.

"What's left is the students" Junsu said "I don't know if they'll believe it or not. But since Evangel has already revealed her forbidden powers and her actual form. Especially they've personally witnessed that....aura she released"

*BAM* The door flung open revealling shocked students from different ranks

"I-Is what y-you said t-t-true? S-seam?" a student said.

"Yes." he said.

Yunho looked at the students.

"Go back to your classes." he ordered.

"D-Deh." they all said and left.

What shocked the prinicple and the teachers was that they saw Myungsoo, Howon, Changhyun and Byunghun standing there with their mouth slightly opened.

Changmin sighed.

"You boys come in."

They complied and went in closing the door behind them.

"Now I want you boys to listen carefully" Mr Park said in a firm voice.

The boys gulped.

"I want you to not do anything stupid that would get yourself injured."

Myungsoo tilted his head in confusion.

"Why?" Changhyun asked.

"Because she would go hunt down that person and personally deal with him or kill them in process." Jaejoong explained. "She is very protective of her friends."

"Now you know that Evangel is the next Queen of the Royal Blood..." Junsu paused and looked at the boys. "Do you know about the Royal Bloods?"

The boys shook their heads. The principle sighed and gestured them to sit down and they sat down across the teachers.

"The Royal Bloods are the most strongest and dangerous Vampires. They are all related as one family. The Parks are one of them. There are other families that are in the Royal family. Even if the siblings are half blooded they are considered half blooded royal blood. However, it doesn't mean that the Royal family will accept them part as the Royal family. They'll have to prove it." Junsu paused.

"There are students attending in this academy are from the Royal Blood. It's just that they themselves don't know. Or because their family never told them. Before we go further on." Jaejoong said "I want you to each tell me your real names"

The boys nodded.

"My full name is Zerar Byunghun Lee Nlosas."

"Raan Howon Lee Rnaazoliel."

"Eniel Changhyun Yoo Aleirm." Ricky said.

"Nagi Myungsoo Kim Eriror." L said

"Can you reveal your true form for just a bit?" Changmin asked.

They nodded and revealed their true forms.

"You can change back now" Yoochun said

They nodded and changed back.

"L. L.joe. Hoya and Ricky."

"Yes?"

"Has your parents ever told you anything about them being part of the Xandread Clan?" Yoochun asked

They widened his eyes, making that as a no.

"I guess not." Jaejoong said.

"I knew that we were part of some clan, but I never knew it was the Xandread Clan."Hoya said with a frown.

"Don't worry about it. You'll eventually find out." Junsu said

"Any ways you go back to discussing about this. I'll go back to class with the boys." Jaejoong said.

The prinicple nodded.

"Let's go." Jaejoong said looking at his 4 students.

"Looks like they don't know that they were part of the Xandread Clan." Yunho confirmed.

"Since the meeting with ALL of the Royal Blood is tomorrow night. Most of the students from this academy will be here and I'm sure they'll be shocked and will question their parents. Do not reveal this meeting to Evangel."

"Yes father!"

They got up and left the room to go back to their classes

 

As soon as Evangel finished singing her song, she opened her eyes and saw all of her summons.

"What are you all doing here?" Eva asked.

"We're here to listen to your song your majesty" Lust said.

"Hey~ I said NOT to say that here." she snapped playfully.

"Opps~ I forgot." Lust replied.

"Do you miss my songs that much?"

"YES!!" they all replied at once.

Evangel chuckled and then sighed.

"Why are you sighing?" Frey asked sitting beside Evangel

"The Royal Blood." she simply said "I don't know if they'll accept as the next Queen. And about my identity as the Queen, should I reveal it to the students?"

She sighed again.

"I'm sure they'll accept you."

EVANGEL POV

I looked up to see who said that. I smiled. Yui. A fallen angel.

"How are you so sure Yui? What makes you so sure about that?"

He just shrugged.

"Just a hunch I guess."

I looked around, at all of my summons. Yes ALL. I have a total of 3000 summons I guess. Well more than 3000 summons. Yes that's a lot. But what do you expect from the next Queen of the Royal Blood? I smiled at the scene.

"It's been a while since all of you came out."

I said looking at my summons. They differ from different classes. Some were youkais, zombies, demons, angels, vampires, hunters, shadow lurkers, fallen angels, orges, elfs, mermaids and or humans who have special dangerous powers who were casted off as monsters from the rest of the human race.

"Yeah~" they all said in unison.

"Do you want me to sing you all more songs?"

"YES!!" both Nell and Mell said jumping down and sitting beside me

I chuckled and patted their heads. Luna was still cuddling into me.

I closed my eyes and started singing a song. A soothing song.

Dazzling and shining days will come
Till then, I will stay by your side
I will sit on a bench filled with sunshine
And I will hug you tightly
I know your warm heart
That always looked at me from close
You told me, who fell, to stand up again
And wordlessly shone a light on me
You're my star, the biggest star in the world
Shining a light on my darkened heart
You're my star, the biggest star in the world
Melting me, who was once frozen
I will fly high to that sky
Will you stay by me side too?
I will sit close to the starlight in the sky
And hold tight to your hand
I'm thankful to you, who extended you hand
On my exhausted shoulders
I was able to wipe my tears, spread my arms
And gain courage once again
You're my star, the biggest star in the world
Shining a light on my darkened heart
You're my star, the biggest star in the world
Melting me, who was once frozen
You're my star, the biggest star in the world
Shining a light on my darkened heart
You're my star, the biggest star in the world
Melthin me, who was once frozen

As soon as I finished singing the song I've always sung to them in the past, Nell, Mell and Luna were fast asleep. I smiled at them while patting their heads.

"Really, your voice is just like an angel."

I knew who this voice belonged to.

Shin, who is a human that has dangerous powers and were casted as a monster by the humans.

"Shin." I looked at him "You've grown."

"What do you mean by that?"

I chuckled. "From the Shin I knew from the past was all whiny and a cry baby who would cry at every little thing."

"H-Hey! I do NOT cry at every little thing" he protested.

"Says the human who gets upset when he's food gets STOLEN"

I'm guessing thats Rey. Another like Shin.

I looked up. Yup I'm right.

Rey was standing next to him as an owl? landed on his arm.

"Rey~~" Shin whined.

I just had to laugh at that.

"Pft..hahahahahahahahaha"

He glared at me.

"S-sorry...haahahaha"

"Not you to Master." he pouted.

"Woah woah. I did not know the ALMIGHTY Shin...POUTS?" Rey teased but then turned serious.

"Evangel. There is a problem"

"Speak."

"My owl here has just returned. He has told me..a bunch on unknown low level F ranked vampires has gone on rampage. They are heading towards to this academy."

"WHAT"

3RD PERSON POV

"All summons in your positions" Evangel ordered.

All of her summons stood in groups according to their ranks.

"Those that are ranked C and A are to creat a wall around the Academy. You're job is to kill them and not let any of them into the academy. GO!"

All the ranked C and A summons left.

"Those left are to come with me!"

"Under your command. Master Evangel!" they all said at the same time.

"Before that. Kai."

A man with blue hair kneeled down.

"Yes"

"I want you to inform the Principle and everyone with in this academy about the on coming attack. I want you to do it now. Go to the principle first."

"Understood"

Kai left.

"All of you follow me"

Evangel rushed back to the S rank classroom with her S Ranked summons following behind her. As soon as she bursted into the room. Jae Joong bombarded her with questions.

"Evangel. What is this attack all about?" he asked

'Wow. Kai. You sure spread that message fast.' she thought

"No time to talk. Rey has just informed me a while ago. We need all students to be on guard. They mey be low level F Ranks but since they are on rampage. They can equal to the level of S Ranks vampires. Therefore I suggest students to fights in groups. I already summoned all of my summons out. I have already summoned my C and A Ranked summons to create a wall around the academy. They'll be dealing with the invasion. However be on guard."

Evangel ordered out.

"Eva---"

"Not now." Evangel said in a firm authorative voice. "Park JaeJoong. Follow what I say now. And after this battle you can ask whatever you want."

Jaejoong complied

"Fine. STUDENTS." He yelled "You heard what Evangel said. Get ready to be in battle."

"Good"

Evangel said as she left to go out. On the way out she warned them again

"Be careful. They are not your average vampires that have gone berserk."

And she disappeared. Not literately. She was just teleported to the tallest building in the academy, which was the main building. She was standing on the roof top with all of her summons behind her.

She look afar.

"Hm..that's a lot" Lust said.

"True."

She looked North, East, South and West.

"They're coming from each side. There's something about them" Rion stated.

"There must be something or someone behind all of this." Frey cutted in "Hellsing...did mention more hunters or our Royal Blood enemies will be after you"

"Then that must be it. But who?" Evangel thought.

She heaved out a sigh.

"They're coming closer" Rion pointed out.

Evangel nodded. She then closed her eyes. Her hair floated up a little and then spoke out echoing throught the whole academy alerting all of the students.

"Students. Listen very carefully. I'm sure you all know my voice by now. I am Evangel, the next Queen of the Royal Blood. We will be soon be attacked by low level F Rankes vampires. However they are not your avergae vampires. There is someone behind this. I suggest you to fight in groups. Be on guard on anything suspicious. If a summon helps you, do not attack them. They are my summons and are there to help you.

They will be attacking us in all directions. There students from Ranks F and C to take care of the west and east wing of the academy. Ranks A to take the south wing and Ranks S to take the north wing. As for me I will personally take care of the ones in the sky. I repeat once again. Do not fight alone. They are not your average F ranked vampires who have gone on rampaged. Fight in groups and work as a team to take down the invadors. All students go to your positions now. They'll be attacking soon."

Once Evangel finished her speech, she opened her eyes. Black and red aura appeared and her eyes turned into this.

"Are you sure about this?" Lust aked

"I'm sure. They have to know sooner or later. The sooner the better. I'm sure you know you're orders, my dear S ranked summons." Eva said

"Neh."

They all said and went into the positions, scattering themselves in the sky. Evangel wasn't really floating in the sky. She had setted up chains around the school and made them invisible.

Soon all the students were outside in their spots on battle mode. Evangel saw her classmates standing behind the gates but in front of the main building. She also saw Infinite and Teen Top, as well as her friends worried expression.

Then suddenly more low level vampires that went on rampage appeared out of nowhere making the student caught off guard and started fighting.

"You all go help the students. I'll be fine on my own" Evangel said and nodded over to the students.

Her summons left to help the students.

"Now to find the source of this rampage." Eva spoke to herself.

"Chains of darkness, lead me to the person who is behind all of this" Evangel whispered.

Chains started to appear but it was only visible to Evangel. The chains were all pointed to one direction. Evangel smirked

"Found you." she whispered

"Disperse" she said and the chains dissappeared.

EVANGEL POV

Before I went to the place where the person or thing was behind it. I summoned my highest ranked summoms. The double S ranked summons.

In a flash they all appeared.

"I want you to help the students and my other summons fight them off. All of you are to take care of the ones in the sky" I said glancing over to the ones in the sky. "I'll be checking up on who's behind all of this." I ordered

They all nodded and scattered around.

"Brother!"

"Yes?"

"I've summoned some of my summons, so they'll be helping you."

"What about you?"

"I'll be checking up on who's behind this. I already found the location."

"Okay. Be careful"

I then hid my presence, and activated my invisibility element and went towards the place my chains showed me.

When I got there, I was pulled into another dimension.

It...looked...kinda creepy yet I know this place very well.

It was known as the Cursed City. How I know this place? This was the place I first had my battle with Hellsing 4 years ago. Wait a minute....if I'm pulled into this dimension then...it must be him who's behind all this.

Before I made myself visible again, I saw the same vampires as I saw at the academy. I smirked and made myself visible. I was standing on a building. But my presence was still hidded.

I closed my eyes and chanted a spell. It was a spell to change the current clothes I'm wearing into battle clothes. As soon as I opened my eyes, I was fully changed.

My red-ish silver hair glowed a bit and my eyes glowed more crimson red. And that's when I let them know my presence.

3RD PERSON POV

As soon as Evangel revealed her presence, all of the vampires lingering around turned the heads upwards and saw Evangel. They all charged towards her.

She smirked.

"Burn." she whispered.

And soon they were all engulfed into black flames. Evangel smirked and worked her way to the main building.

EVANGEL POV

When I got to the main building. The inside of the building didn'y look...cursed at all.

I slowly walked up the stairs and took the left. Since that's were the chains are leading me to. Once I turned there were hundreds of hallways with millions of doors.

I sighed and opened a door and it lead to a undergound dungeon.

I then smirked. "Why don't you just come out" I hissed out.

"Well, well. Isn't it the Royal Blood Queen Evangel." he said.

I looked up and saw him and smirked.

"I knew it was you. Is this revenge for you so called brother?" I paused. "Himchan."

He smirked. "I'm not the one who is behind this. I one of the many minions here to stop you."

"Is that so." my voice came out dangerous "Well its too bad you'll have to end up like Yong Guk."

"YOU !!!"

3RD PERSON POV

Himchan lunged towards Evangel and a battle between broke out.

"RIDER!!" he yelled out.

Chains started to appear and a girl appeared.

"At your service." Rider said.

"My, my. What do we have here. It's been a while Rider." Evangel greeted.

"Y-you.."

"Rider dear. Do you know her?" Himchan asked.

"Of course she does." Evangel replied in a dangerous tone "After all, Rider you were just a summon who turned your back to your very sister who is currently still with me."

"WWWWHHHHAAATTTTTTT?" Himchan shouted.

"Priscilia." Evangel's voice hissed out.

"Yes?"

"Greet you sister who betrayed you."

"P-P-Priscilia... w-what happened to you?"

"That's Priscialia's true form and it looks like you haven't been able to obtain your true from." Evangel pointed out.

"Hello there sister." Priscilia's voice was eerie. And then the battle broke out between the two sisters.

Evangel smirked.

'Sorry but I'm going to have to end you in a painful way Himchan.' Evangel thought 'Even though..both you, Yong Guk and I were once friends'

Evangel waved her hands and a symbol appeared.

'Should I call her out? She still has her memories of Himchan. I'm sure he still remember's her. Well here goes nothing'

"Pacifica." the name echoed and himchan widened his eyes.

Pacifica descended down from the symbol.

"Pacifica....." Himchan's eyes were teary. "I THOUGHT SHE KILLED YOU!"

"She did but her Majesty revived me. I'm still me but with new powers." she explained "But..why are you working for her?"

"I-I..."

"Tell me Himchan. Why are you working for her?" Evangel asked as she casted a spell that took them into another dimension

"Wha?"

"This is a dimension I've created. She won't be able to penetrate to spy on you. So tell me why are you working for her?"

He sighed

"She said that...If I kill the next Queen of the Royal Blood...then SHE'LL revived Yong Guk hyung"

"You know she is lying."

"WHAT?" both Rider and Himchan shouted

"The only ones that are able to revive summons, vampires or hunters or any other kinds are only the Royal Bloods. Even if I did kill Yong Guk, he's not actually dead" Eva explained

"What...do you mean?"

"Do you even notice he merge himself with a vampire and demon?"

"HE WHATTTTTTT?"

"He won't die. No he isn't dead. Only the vampire and demon that he merged with are dead."

"So..so you killed the vampire and demon he merged with but not YONGGUK HIMSELF??"

"Yes. That's exactly right" Pacifica replied.

Both the sisters have stopped fighting.

"So, in other words. She lied to us all along?" Himchan said in disbelief.

"I'm afraid so." Evangel paused "Who else are her minions?"

"Our friends..." He looked down, aoivding her eye contact.

"What?" Evangel's voice came out deadly. "So..you mean...that ... Where are they now?"

"They should be somewhere in the building"

"Rion" Evangel's voice hissed and echoed.

Rion suddenly appeared.

"Have you called master?"

"Show the rooms where the rest of members of B.A.P are currently in." Evangel ordered.

"At your command."

Crystal like screen formed and showed one room. The rest of the members were tied up.

"WHAT? Why are they tied up?" Himchan shouted in anger

"Let's see what's going on. Rion create another screen showing the ones behind this"

"Understood"

Rion created another crystal like screen and revealed that person. What shocked Himchan the most was what he said about B.A.P.

"Gosh, those B.A.P groups are so stupid. Actually believing that we could revive Yongguk. Hahahaha how naive of them." one of HIS minion said.

"That's true..." HE said.

"But they found out." another said.

"They found out?" Himchan questioned out loud

"And they deserve the punishment. Too bad we'll be killing them soon." one with a low deep voice said.

Wait a minute...I recognise that voice. Evangel thought with a frown.

"But what about Himchan? We made him go take care of the intruder but we don't see him."

"Well duh. He's in my dimension. Stupids" Evangel said "But..they do sound familiar. VERY Familiar"

"They do?" Himchan asked.

"I'm not sure..but I think you and your members know them as well. That low deep voice..." Eva trailed off.

"Anyways any news on about Evangel?" one asked

"WHAT? How does he know you? Unless...they're one of our FRIENDS FROM CHILDHOOD?" Himchan screeched.

"YAH. Pipe it down" Pacifica scolded.

"Opps..sorry"

"Rion try to get a better view of them. Like there face or something"

Rion nodded.

"But you know..we're kinda betraying our own kind you know? Sending that many low level F ranks that's gone rampage to Vampire academy..."

"But we had too. If we don't...she'll come after Evangel." another said.

"After you?"

"She?" Priscilia cutted in.

"I have bad feeling about this" Rider butted in

"Well..she does want to get rid of Evangel. SHE even sent Hellsing to get her. But he failed so SHE sent us instead. If only..if only we could get away from her. Tell Evangel the truth." the one with the deep voice said again.

"They all sound so FAMILIAR!" Evangel huffed out in frustration.

"Man I just wish we could just run away from here...but we can't..we can't escape from HER..she knows that we are childhood friends but HOW could she just use us!" another shouted in anger.

"So they are from our childhood friends." Himchan frowned. "But I'm really curious who that person their refering to."

The next sentence took them off guard.

"HOW COULD SHE DO THIS TO HER OWN DAUGHTER!!"

"I KNEW SHE HAD SOMETHING UP HER SLEEVE!" Eva shouted. "Rion." her voice came out deadly.

"Y-Yes."

"Since everything that is shown on your crystal, I want you to show every from the beginning to the outside world. In other words the Academy."

"Understood"

Rion left the dimension but the screen was still there.

"How are we going to explain to her."

Just as they said that, the lights flicked on. Both Himchan and Evangel gasped. "BIG BANG!" They both shouted

"And that mother of mine" Evangel bitterly said.

 

The student's managed to kill the F rank vampires. The school was destroyed badly. As soon as the students picked themselves up a screen appeared out of nowhere.

"What is it now" JaeJoong said standing next to his students and his brothers and the principle

Then the screen started playing everything Evangel told him to do. Once it finished the screen disappeared.

"Master Evangel has told me to do that" Rion said from above.

"Where is she now?" Jae Joong asked

"In another dimension she created her own. She is safe how ever....her childhood friends are being used."

"B.A.P?" Junsu said.

Rion nodded.

"Who are the ones being used by my wife now?" the principle's voice shook in anger

"Big Bang. They are close to her like brothers. Not to mention she also sent Hellsing to kill Evangel..." Junsu shooked his head in disbelief

Then suddenly Evangel's voice echoed through the academy.

"The battle is not over. Student's be on guard."

And her voice faded.

"What was tha-" Changmin was cut off when 6 giant monsters appeared on top of the main building that was yet destroyed. Along with 3 double S Ranked deadly summons. The Park's knew them very well as they are their mother/wife summons.

"We meet again." one said.

"YOU!!" Yunho yelled in anger.

Once again Evangel's voice echoed and warned them.

"Remember what I've told you. Fight in groups. My summons are there to help you....Be careful."

And it faded again.

 

"What should we do now?" himchan asked

"What else. Get them out of here."

"Bu-but..

"Himchan, the impossible becomes possible for me. Half of my summons are at the academy helping the students. But what worries me are the 9 summons that appeared. We'll get Big Bang and B.A.P out. I promise."

"Okay." he paused "Hey. you don't call me oppa anymore." he pouted but Evangel ignored him.

"You summons go back." Evangel ordered.

They nodded.

"Luke" Evangel said.

"Yes?"

"Take Himchan and I to the room Big Bang are in. Once we are in the room, create shadow barriers areound the room and walls. If anyone tries to get through lead them to another dimension."

"Under your command. Your majesty."

"Disperse."

The dimension area dissappeared and soon they were floating in a corner of the room Big Bang are in.

"What are we going to do? I really want to leave this place" one said.

"Then I'll help you Seunghyun." Evangel said.

They boys looked over to the voice.

"E-Evangel...how?"

"There's no need to explain. I've heard everything. I see that mother of mine is the one behind all of this. I don't blame you." she smiled.

"EVANGEL!" they all shouted and gave her a deadly tight bear hug.

"Alright. ALRIGHT! GET OFF ME!!!" she huffed.

"Woops."

"Don't woops me Jiyong oppa."

"G-Dragon"

"Fine. G-Dragon oppa. Sheesh. What's with people and NICKNAMES!" Evangel looks over to the others "Don't tell me you have nicknames too?"

They nodded.

"Shoot."

"Taeyang." Yong bae said.

"T.O.P." Choi Seunghyun said.

"Seungri." the panda maknae said.

"And mines just Daesung."

"Lets get out of here. But before that. Gotta rescue B.A.P and then back to the Academy."

They nodded and Evangel teleported them all to the room B.A.P were in.

"YAH! You guys okay?" Himchan said running over to them.

They were all wake except for Yongguk.

"Aish. These chains wont break" himchan complained.

"Let me break them." she offered.

"EVANGEL?!!?!" they shouted.

"Hey~~"

"NOONA." Zelo shouted.

"Shh!" she said puting a finger to her lips.

He nodded.

Evangel held out her palm and focused on the chains.

"Shatter."

The chains shattered into pieces.

"Wow."

Evangel went over to Yongguk.

"How long has he been out?"

"For a few days. Since your mother made him go into eternal sleep." Daehyun said

"That ." Evangel cursed under her breath

"Thalia."

An elf summon appeared.

"Yes?"

"Awaken Yongguk from his deep sleep. Restore his powers to normal and restore his energy."

"Ok."

Thalia started to sing a hyme, warm green light danced around Yong Guk's body as it gets into his body. As soon as the light dissappeared. Yong Guk woke up.

"Wha?"

"HYUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!" the members of B.A.P said as they hugged him.

"How?"

"Hey~"

"Evangel?" he seemed disappointed.

"That's what you say AFTER I personally woke you up from that es spell?"

"EVANGEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he screamed and was about to hug her.

"HOLD YOUR HORSES!....no deadly hugs like what Big Bang gave me earlier."

But he still gave Evangel a not so deadly hug.

They soon broke the hug.

"Come lets get back to the school. THOSE 9 of that mother of mine are there. I'm pretty sure the student's wont be able to handle them let alone my father and brothers. Let's take them down..just like the old times aye?"

The boys smiled.

"We're in." they all said.

"Thalia. Wrap us out of this dimension and back to the school."

Thalia wrap them out of the dimension and were back at the academy. They landed on the roof of the main building.

"." DaeHyun cursed.

The 9 summons were standing on the ground, students energy were drained from the battle.

"Eva. Lead them to THAT wrorld. All of the students, your brothers and father." Yong Guk said

"That room..you mean in THAT world we created?" she asked.

Daehyun nodded.

"Okay." she looked over to Thalia "Thalia, wrap them into that room in our dimension we created. Remember to create a barrier around the dimension with traps around it. Only allow allies to enter but if they are enemies release them. And go with them."

3RD PERSON POV [ACADEMY POV]

All of a sudden the students were wrap into another world dimension. All of them were standing there with confusion.

"Please do not be scared. This world is safe. Master Evangel has told me to wrap all you here to this world she has created."

Everyone turned their heads to the sooting voice that talked to them. There stood an elf.

"THALIA!" Jae Joong shouted.

"Thalia?"

"She's an Elf. One of Evangel's SS Ranked summons....Where are we?" Yunho asked.

"This world was personally created by Evangel and her childhood friends. She has told me to wrap you here. Come. Follow me. I will lead you to a room where you can watch the battle."

Thalia lead them to the place she had told them about. On the way they could see people ..humans walking.

"Why are there humans here?" a student asked.

"They are not normal humans"

She could tell she tell they were confused

"They are humans however, they have special yet dangerous powers. The human race casted them off as monstera. Master Evangel and her childhood friends created this world just for them and also for this type of use. Wrapping you here so you won't get hurt."

They nodded. While they were walking over a bridge, dragons and other monsters could be seen flying around, seeing different buildings. One particular building caught their attention.

"What's that?" Yunho asked pointing to the direction

"That's the village of Elves. This world houses many different kinds. Ahh. We here."

They stopped in front of a castle and realized it was floating on top of a waterfall

"WOAH~" was what all the students said in awe.

"Come one lets go in."

They all followed Thalia into a BIG SPACIOUS white room that had monitor screens on one side of the wall. In the screen they saw the battle of Evangel and the 9 summons...and even the conversations.

 

"What the? Where they go?" a summon said.

"Kekek, too bad you'll have battle it out with us." YongJae said snickering.

The 9 summons looked above.

"YOU!!!!!!!!!"

"Hey."

"How you get OUT??"

"Easy." T.O.P pointed at Evangel.

"Let's finish this off" Evangel said.