Chapter 8

Will I Find The Right Boy?

After the party, I teleported back home into my room. Clearly the party was almost over but I didn't want to be there anymore, especially after hearing that they'll be living with us and going to the same academy. Believe me I'm fine with 4Minute unnie's and MYNAME oppa's but SHINee? NO! They've pissed me off more than enough. UGH. Thinking about them makes me puke. They think they're stronger than me? Well bring it on es. Try me, whether your my half-blooded brothers or not you're going to experience one hell of a life if you mess with me.

But on the good side no one in the school are scared of me, more rather they were expecting that I was Evangel all along. Now that I am officialy their friends, this is going to be awkward with their friends.

I went into my bathroom and took a good loooooooooooonnnnnnggggg shower. I think I stayed in there for about an hour? Yup that's long... I came out and changed my clothes. I came out and used fire to dry my hair. I looked at the time 3 am...4 and a half hours till school starts. Honestly I can't even sleep after knowing the fact they THEY SHINee with be living under the same roof as me. Then I heard a knock.

"Come in" I said and then HyunA unnie came in and closed the door.

"What's up?"

"I'm..."

"I'm?" 

"I'm moving in the same room with you. Along with other 4Minute members." She said running up to me giving me a hug.

"Chincha? Yay~" I hugged her back but then I pulled back with growl on my face

"What's wrong? Is it because of SHINee?" Gayoon questions as she came in with other members of 4Minute. I nodded. She ruffled my hair. "Don't we're here and if they look down on you are make trouble come to us or MYNAME or your friends."

"Are you all going to share room with me?" I asked, totally forgoting that they said that earlier.

They all nodded and started unpacking their luggages.

"Unnie's I'm going out for a walk. Bye~"

I didn't give them time to answer and I just teleported outside on top of the roof. I hid my presence. I looked down and saw SHINee and Lee Joon. Lee Joon. I still haven't forgiven you yet. I glaring at him and SHINee. SHINee, I wonder if they're strong enough to noast about themself. I was about to give them a warning when a familiar presence came near. A scent I hated the most. That mother of mine. Just as I was about to go, one of my summons appeared.

"Master," Yunfa spoke from below.

"Yes?"

"That woman is here."

"I know. I'm sure you're not here to tell me that."

"He's back." He stated.

"What? Luke? I thought....he left the shadow realm to chase after....his father?" I said in confusion.

"Yes. He came back after finding out that his father was killed."

"WHAT!?" I yelled making Joon and SHINee turn their heads to me. "Who killed Luke's father?"

"An unknown, Vampire hunter who is also like a demon. A hunter that uses a silver gun, silver butllets and has red eyes. He's not a vampire nor is he a demon."

"Not a vampire nor a demon but a vampire hunter....Sounds like trouble..Get one of your minions and find out more info about him."

"Understood."

And he dissapeared. I let out a sigh.

"What's the sigh for?"

"Oh..Yunho oppa."

"What's wrong?"

"It's Luke..."

Yunho oppa turned all serious.

"Tell me."

"Yunfa just came and told me that Luke returned to the shadow realm after...finding out his father was killed. This killer...is no ordinary hunter."

"Go on."

"A vampire hunter that's like a demon nor vampire. He uses a silver gun but according to the shadow lurker, his eyes are like demons or vampire. That sounds like trouble and one we have to look out for. He seems dangerous." I explained.

"That's true. I'll tell appa."

"Yeah and that woman's scent is here"

"She's with appa."

"Why?" I said with a hint of annoyance in my voice.

"Dunno." He shrugged and yawned. "Anyways, keep an eye on who you encounter that smells like trouble. I'll warn the others and the students later at school. Be careful."

"Neh."

Yunho oppa left and god, they were still staring at me from the time I shouted and gave them a look that says 'what are you looking at'. I was just standing on the roof, taking a breath in the fresh air.

"I smell danger. This energy force..."

I turned around and saw a bullet coming towards me. I jumped back, flipped back and landed down on the grass area near Joon and SHINee.

"Silver bulltets. !" I cursed out loud.

"Hehe I found you."

I looked up and saw the hunter, red eyes, silver gun.

"Are you that vampire hunter? Leave before I turn you to dust." I threatened.

"I have a name."

"I don't need to know your name" I snarled. "Lea--"

My shadow lurker came out again.

"That's him."

And he disapeared.

"What do you want? Coming here means death."

He pointed his gun at me.

"This is just a greeting. Kekekeke."

He pulled the trigger and a bullet flew towards me. I stopped the bullet and shot it back at him with gravity, only to find him gone.

"He...is trouble. Must tell appa."

I ran back into the house.

"APPA!!!!!!!!!!"

"Yes dear?"

He said running to me.

I explained to him what the shadow lurkers said to me about Luke and the hunter and what happened when I encountered him a moment ago. Appa had a very serious expression.

"Eva."

"Yes?"

"Be careful. Something about him is dangerous. I'll tell the students today. Are you coming to school?"

"Yes of course." I smiled at him. "Wow....7 am already?"

"Come on--"

"What was that woman doing here?"

"She came to me to warn us about the hunter you told me a moment ago."

"Why? Is she connected with him?" I scoffed.

"Eva! No she's not...She..was almost killed by hm that's why she told us to be on guard if we run into him."

"WHAT? She...was almost killed? Even though I don't like her as a mother but...that's...impossible. She's strong...that hunter is trouble."

"Yeah. I made some food. It's on the table go eat it and I'll see you at school."

"Okay."

Appa teleported. Geez...just becuase your a vampire...doesn't mean you have to teleport all the time.

I went to the kitchen and saw my brothers and half-blooded brothers and sisters and Joon there, sitting at the table eating. When..did they get in? Hmffp..not my problem. I went and sat down next to HyunA unnie as GaYoon unnie placed my plate of food in front of me. I thanked her and started eating as my oppas told them about the hunter.

"So this hunter means trouble?"

"Yes. Unnie. I just met him a moment ago giving me a greeting by shooting at me." I growled.

"WHAT?!" They (ecluding SHINee) exclaimed.

I justed nodded and picked up my plate and dumped it into the sink. I opened the fridge and pour myself a glass of blood. Yup we have blood in glass bottles since...I'm a bit too lazy to go out to hunt. Muahahah..ha..anyways. I looked at the time 7:15 am.

I looked backed at the table...they're gone? WITHOUT TELLING ME???? Oh wells.. I went out of the house and locked the door. Once I was outside the gate, Frey greeted me.

"Hey. You okay back there?"

"Mm..the hunter bothers me though."

Frey then transformed into his dragon form.

"Hope on. I'll give you a ride to the academy."

"Thanks"

I hopped on. And he took off.

"Is the Dragon realm THAT boring?"

"Without you there. Then yes."

"Puahahahaha. You're not little anymore, you know that."

"Other dragon's miss you too. Not just me."

"That hunter...he's not a normal hunter...there's something about him..."

"Yeah. I can smell it to. He's not just any other hunter. I'll keep a look out on him. I can't allow him to hurt our master."

"Thanks"

Frey and I keep chatting and just like that we arrived at the school. He landed on the ground and I jumped off. Frey went back into his human form.

"Imma go back to the realm and tell them about this hunter. Be careful, if not the girls are gonna flip. Especially Nell and Mell."

"YAH!"

He flew back to the realm and me? I just took my time going to my class room...well building..

I was slowly walking towards the S rank building when I heard some sniffing. I went towards the direction I heard it come from and saw..a girly looking boy. I walked up to him and squatted down.

"Hey...you okay?" I asked him.

He looked up. His eyes were all red and swollen.

"Y-yeah."

His voice cracked.

"What's your name?"

"Sungjong. Lee SungJong. I'm a member of Infinite."

"Ah..What happened?"

He hesitated at first.

"One of my member's got hurt..but I can't heal him."

"Where is he now?"

"With the others in the class room."

"Come let's go. I'll heal him for you. So stop crying." I said smiling..

He nodded and stood up. I walked out and he followed behind. When I got to the building I was about to open the door when I felt that presence again. I looked back..but didn't see anyone. I see. I smirked. Your going after me now aren't you.

I entered the room with Sungjong following behind me

"So who needs healing?"

"Dongwoo hyung."

"Okay. Lead me the way."

He led me over to his group. Again I felt that hunter's presence again. It's starting to piss me off. When I got to his group I saw a boy that looks like a dino. Kekeke. I walked up to him.

"So your Dongwoo?"

"Yeah."

I examined his injuries.

"Who did this to you?"

"I don't know."

"Describe him"

When he described him, my eyes widened

"Ugh..he wore red, had a silver gun, silver bullets and red eyes."

"!" I cursed out loud

"Why?"

". . Not good. You all stay away from him. He's not a normal vampire hunter. He's not a vampire nor demon so stay away from him. Got it? That all aplies to all of you"

They all replied either saying yes or nodding their heads.

"Kanon!"

Crystal like water swirled around and Kanon appeared.

"Yes?"

"Heal DongWoo's injuries." I ordered.

As Kanon was busy healing DongWoo the speakers came on warning students about the hunter.

'Attention all students. Attention all students. Please be careful of a vampire hunter. A hunter that uses a silver gun and silver bullets. He has red eyes but gives off a dangerous aura. He's not a vampire nor is he a demon. If you encounter him. Run away. DO NOT! I repeat Do NOT fight against him. That is all. That goes for you as well Evangel'

Everyone in the room went silent. Until this girl spoke to me.

"You encountered him?"

I looked at her.

"Yeah.."

Again..I felt his presence. I was so deep in thought my summons scared me.

"Master!"

"HOLY ! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL NOT TO APPEAR OUT OF NO WHERE!"

Everyone heard me.

"Oops."

"Whats up?" I said after calming down a bit.

"He's here."

"What?" My voice came out deadly.

"Master~ I'm done healing."

"Okay."

"Repeat that again? THAT FREAKING HUNTER IS HERE?!" I shouted.

"Kekeke. Hello. Evangel. We meet again."

I looked up and saw him standing at the door.

This time..I saw him with a good look. My eyes widened.

"Hellsing." My voice came out deadly and cold.

"Wow. You remembered me." He clapped.

"You bastard. What do you want?"

3rd Person POV

"I want...you dead." He said laughing.

"That won't happen Hellsing." Evangel snarled back.

Lightning and fire ignited around Evangel creating a barrier wall separating the students from her and Hellsing.

"Evangel!" Ricky shouted.

"I'll be fine" she assured him. "Spill it. I thought you were dead."

"Well let's say I revived."

"WHAT?!?" Evangel clenched her fists. "You revived just to kill me? Hahaha. You just asked for a death wish."

Hellsing tooke a step forward and walked into the room. He was about 5 meters from the door and 6 meters from Evangel.

"Kekeke. That's right. After I killed Luke's father. Ahahahahaha" Hellsing laughs echoed through the room. "But you do know I'm not an ordinary hunter." He smirked. "Come forth..Lazzet"

A girl with glowing blue eyes appeared with chains circling around her body.

 

Evangel looked back at the students and then her friends - earning worried stares. She mouthed 'I'll be fine' to them and turn back to Hellsing.

Evangel raised an eyebrow. "Calling Lazzet again are we?" she smriked. "Chaos. Dear~ Come out for some fun~"

Dark chains and darkness started to appear beside Evangel as a girl submerged from the darkness with Chains of darkness attached to her.

"You called me master?" Her voice sent chills down the spine of every student and even Lazzet. Lazzet flinched a little. Evangel saw this and smirked.

"Aww, Lazzet sweetie are you scared." Evangel mocked

"Y-you..." Lazzet was fuming with anger.

"Kill her." She ordered.

In an instant weapon like chains appeared and creating a weapon her self.

"Master~ May I call one of my minions?"

"Sure. Go ahead dear."

Chaos started chanting an unknown spell which no one could understand. Soon black butterflies which signifies death fluttered around Evangel and soon Chaos's minion Aku appeared.

"Aku. Kill that summon in front of us." Chaos ordered.

Without hesitation she flew towards Lazzet whispering out a chant making black butterflies fluttering around her. A fight between Lazzet and Aku broke out.

The fight took 2 hours and Lazzet was getting tired. Aku smirked.

"Kekeke about time you got tired."

Aku was hovering above Lazzet. "Sleep~~ And fall into darkness" her voice echoed as her black butterflies swirled around Lazzet making her eyes dropy. About 10 minutes later Lazzet collapsed and dissappeared.

Hellsing didn't like what happened to his summon. He took out his gun and fired 4 bullets towards Aku. Before the bullets could hit Aku, Evangel stopped it.

"Drop."

Hellsing had an annoyed expression.

"I'm no longer the Evangel you knew 4 years ago Hellsing. If you think you can kill me..then your hope has gone down the drain."

Really is he really that stupid? I mean Hello? I'm THE Evangel everyone fears. I know his weakness. Evangel thought.

"So your done already? Honestly that's one boring fight" Evangel said rolling her eyes.

"." Hellsing snarled. He then smirked and called out his other summons.

"Fai. Lab. Cruz. Gami." Hellsing called out and soon 4 pf his summons appeared behind him.

Everyone in the room were all silent. Too scared to say anything. All they could do was watch the fight.

Evangel's summon Choas was still there with her minion Aku. Before Evangel could call another summon Gami charged towards Evangel but only ending up flying back due to one of Evagnel's summon.

One of her summon landed in front of her and pointed at Gami. Her landing caused the floor to crack a little.

 (Luna)

"Don't you dare lay a fwinger on my mashter" she said.

"Luna?"

"Yeshh mashter?"

"Good timing" Evangel said ruffling her hair.

Hellsing started to laugh. "Hahahahahaha, your letting a little kid. Fight me?"

"Don't judge a book by it's cover Hellsing. She may be small and looks like a kid, but her powers are deadly." Evangel warned. "Luna dear~ Go take on Gami and Cruz. Aku you take on Lab and Choas you take on Fai" She ordered.

They soon broke out in a fight. Evangel grew her nails longer and shaper, took one step back and disappeared then re-appeared behind Hellsing.

In a second a deep cut on his left shoulder appeared as blood splattered about. Hellsing kneeled down and grabbed his shoulder and groaned out in pain. Evangel turned around and the blood off her nails and smirked.

"I see...you've merged with and vampire and demon. Yet your still a vampire hunter. But your still 3/4 human. You'll die soon"

"Damn..h-how d-d-do *cough* you kn-kno-know? *cough*"

"I am THE Evangel. Hellsing."

Evangel smirked as his summons were on the floor, with deep wounds, lying on the floor lifeless. Thry slowly disappeared.

"Aww it seems like your summons died" she said while smirking.

"Y-you *cough* will pa--"

He was cut off as Evangel swung her fist side ways, making her fist coming in contact to his left side of the head and making him fly across the room and smashing against the wall and leaving a damaged wall.

Once she made sure he was knocked out she made Luna bring some where.

"Luke"

And a man came out from the shadows

 (Luke)

"Yes. Master?" He said kneeling down on one knee.

"Is the shadow king present in the Shadow realm?"

"Yes he is."

"I see. Luna"

"Yesh Mashter~~"

"You take that hunter over there and take him back to the Shadow Realm with Luke. Let the shadow king deal however he wants. I've already casted a spell so that he won't be able to call out his summons when he's in the Realm." she ordered.

"At your service" They both replied.

Luna went over and picked up the hunter up like if he was like a sack of rice and went back to the Shadow realm with Luke. Evangel removed the barrier and her brother came barging in with a furious JaeJoong.

"EVANGEL!!!!" He yelled

"Chill oppa. I already dealed with the hunter." she calmly pointed out.

"Wha- did wha?" JaeJoong couldn't finish off his sentece when Evangel just walked past him and sat down in a corner.

YOUR POV

I sat down in a corner, clsoing my eyes and gathered some wind energy to heal myself. As soon as I opened my eyes, they widened. OH MY EN GOD!! Is SHINee gonna be in the same class as me? OMFG.........but 4Minute unnie's and MYNAME oppa's are here Yay~ JaeJoong oppa started to introduce them to the students.

JJ: Okay. Listen up students. Today we have some new students joining us today.

"No " I said

"Eva. Language" oppa replied

Oppa turned to them. 4Minute unnie's started off first.

GY: Annyonghaseyo. My name is Gayoon.

JH: I'm Jihyun

HA: Hyuna-imnida

JY: Jiyoon.

SH: And Im Sohyun.

4M: And together we are 4Minute! Please take care of us.

They said bowing. Next were SHINee...ewwww. I just had to think..WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY WEARING?

Onew: Hello. My name is Onew.

JH: Hi. I'm Bling Bling Jonghyun.

A guy that look liked a dino along with Infinite Dongwoo.

MH: I'm the Flaming charisma Minho.

Key: I'm the ALMIGHTY Key.

He said flipping his fringe like a Diva.

TM: I'm the maknae Taemin.

SHINee: And we are SHINee.

Tch. Like I care. Next were MYNAME oppa's. I wonder how they are going to introduce themselves.

Myname: Hana deu se. Annyonghaseo. We are the MYNAME.

They did a 90 degree bow.

GW: Leader Gunwoo imnida

IS: Insoo.

SY: I'm Seyong.

JQ/CJ: JunQ/ Chaejin.

They both said at the same time.

JJ: Okay. Why don't you go take a seat somewhere.

4Minute unnie's and MYNAME oppa's came and sat down next to me. While SHINee just walked past me smirking. Gezz == what's with them. They piss me off so MUCH. I just wanna rip their heads off.....okay I think I went a bit too far with that. But still ==.

3RD PERSON POV

"Okay. Today we're gonna do some sparing against each other. Who wants to go first?" JaeJoong asked.

Evangel immediately shot her hand up. "I do" She shouted.

She stood up and walked to the centre of the room.

"Okay. Who do you want to go against?" JaeJoong asked.

Evangel was scaning the room until her eyes landed on SHINee. She smirked.

Now then..who was the bastard who bumped into me at the party....oh there he is..the dino boy. Evangel thought

"So who?" JaeJoong asking her again after seeing her smirk.

Oh..hell no. Don't tell me she's gonna choose one of the SHINee boys just coz of what happened at the party and because they looked down on her. Jaejoong thought.

"Hmm..what was his name again? That Dino boy...Oh right SHINee Dino boy JongHyun." Evangel said out loud as she could, earning snickering from the students.

Jonghyun face went red.

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?" He yelled standing up.

JaeJoong ignored Jonghyun. "Okay Jonghyun. Do you want to fight against Evangel?"

"HELL TO THE YESS!" he shouted.

"Alright. Jonghyun come up to the centre of the room."

Jaejoong instructed. He then explained the rules to Jonghyun to the rest of the new student's. They nodded and Jonghyun just nodded while glaring at Evangel. Where as Evangel was just standing there amused at his reaction and trying to hold her laughter in.

"Begin when your ready."

[A/N: Fight will be in bold]

"So...you ready?" Evangel said cocking her head to the side.

"I'll humilate you!"

"What ever you say" she smirked. "I'll let you attack or summon your summons first."

"Fine. But you'll regret it" he said gritting his teeth.

Jonghyun started to chant his spell, summoning up about 4 of his summons.

'Awkae from your slumber. Lidia'

'Shadow of the unknown. Ell' 

'Messenger of death. Kira'

'Living of the dead. Shanon'

 (Ell)

 (Kira)

 (Shanon)

'Hmm..didn't think he'll be able to summon them 4. This will be an interesting fight. Guess I'm going to have to call them out to go against these guys. Or maybe her' Evangel thought.

"Guess....it's my turn." Evangel said shrugging.

Everyone in the room was anticipating who she was going to summon. This made the SHINee boys a bit uneasy. They all had they same thought. 'Why are they all anticipating to who she's going to summon and WHY ARE THEY SO focused on her not Jjong/ME!'

Evangel then started to chant her spells.

Queen of shaodw lurkers and death messenger. Lust. Come forth.'

Smoke started to appear beside Evangel and soon a figure could be seen sitting on a chair. Her voice sounded really eerie enough to send down chill back down your spine.

"Evangel my dear. I see you have summoned me. The reason?"

Evangel guestured over to the summons Jonghyun summoned. Lust looked over to the summons across her. She smirked.

"Kekekekeke. Good to see you again. Shanon." Lust said

"How dare you show your face again" He hissed back.

"Woah. Woah. Hold up a minute..Shanon you that summon?" Jonghyun asked.

"Yess. We were once friends. But she betrayed me and went with Evangel and became her summon instead."

"Glad you remembered Shanon" Evangel snickered at the memory.

'King of Demons. Awaken from your slumber. Suzaku'

Lightning crackled around the room. Suzaku descended down.

"Hey. Ell. We meet again" Suzaku snickered

"This time it'll be your death bed" he snarled back.

Once again Jonghyun was confused. Confused of why they know each other. Especially when Evangel calls out her summon.

'Kurenai. Wondering demon. Come forth'

Purple aura started floating about and Kurenai stepped out standing beside Evangel.

"This time, your going down. Lidia" Kurenai threatened.

"Hmfp. Try me" she snarled back.

'Death reaper. Ryuk. Come forth'

Suddenly a skelton with a ragged cloak appeared behind Evangel.

"Why hello~ there Kira. It's good to see you again. Kekekeke" Ryuk said giving off an eeie feeling.

"Kekeke. How does it feel to be fighting against each other again" Evangel snickered.

"Better than ever" All her summons replied. while Jonghyun's summons groaned in irritation.

"I'm sure you know who you want to go against with. Kill them" Evangel ordered.

In a flash a fight broke out between Lust and Shanon. Suzaku and Ell. Kurenai and Lidia. Ryuk and Kira. And Evangel against Jonghyun. Before they, Evangel and Jonghyun fought. He asked her something.

"Why do my summons know your summons?"

Evangel took a step forward and disappeared and then appeared right in fron of Jonghyun leaving a small gap between them.

She chuckled. "That's for you to find out yourself dear ignorant half-brother" and she spun around kicking him in the stomach making him fly back and crash against the wall next to SHINee leader Onew.

YOUR POV

I was looking at him, smirking as he tried to stand back up. My summons were still fighting his summons. I'm thinking your all wondering how my summons and his summons know each other? Well let me tell. They were once friends but that was until my summons betrayed them and their previous master. Then I became their master. And his summons despised them ever since. Well what can I do? Just let them fight again.

When Jonghyun got up. He charged towards me. While running he jumped and did a spinning kick but to bad I avoided it by doing a back flip and hitting him on the jaw. I landed. Jonghyun then started chanting a spell then soon his weapon appeared.

JONGHYUN POV

. THAT EN HURTS. And hell what the hell. I just asked her nicely and she gives me THIS. After I created my weapon. She just stood there. Smirking. Okay...I think this is pay back from what I did to her at the party. Man...I shouldn she like grabed it and swung it over her head. ...that's one deadly sword. . . . I shouldn't of pissed her off. I think I've learned from my mistake.s Note to self. NEVER mess with THE Evangel. Now I know why our kind's are scared and fear her. I shouldn't have done that..==

Then she suddenly waved her hands down and up to the right creating black smoke and then she swung it over her head resting it on her shoulder.

My mouth dropped open.

I AM SCREWED!

YOUR POV

I tried to hold in my laughter when his mouth dropped open after seeing my sword. xDDDDD I looked over to my summons they were still fighting. Jonghyun took this chance and charged towards me. He swung his sword and as soon as it made contact with my body, I smirked as I shattered into ice. I appeared behind him and threw the sword towards him passing him a little and then plunging it into the wall. Once the sword made contact with the wall, a man appeared. Evangel's expression hardened.  Jonghyun was on the floor from the shocked of a sword thrown towards him.

3RD PERSON POV

"I thought I sent you to the Shadow Realm. Why the are you here?" Evangel snarled. "HELLSING!!"

Everyone in the room had their eyes widened at the hunter that's pinned against the wall by Evangel's sword.

Hellsing grabed the sword and flung it onto the floor and stepped forward a little. He smirked."I have a little present for you.. He snapped his fingers and one of Evangel's summon dropped down in front of her. Evangel's eye widened, seeing her summon lying there....dead.

"L-Luna..." she said, her voice shook in anger slowly walking to Luna and squat down.

"Mm-masht..er" Luna manged to choke out.

Evangel took one of the rose clip that was on Luna's head. She patted her head. Evangel whispered to Luna. Even though she whisprered Jonghyun could hear her.

"Sleep my dear. Take a rest. I'll avenge you and when the time comes I'll revive you. For now, Luna dear..rest."

With that Luna slowly closed her eyes and then disappeared. Evangel stood up. She was still looking down at the spot Luna was lying on. Her summons and Jonghyun had already stopped fighting when Hellsing appeared. Black and red aura started glowing and surronding her. Her hair floated up a little. Knowing this JaeJoong backed up a little and casted a barrier separating her and Hellsing and teleporting Jonghyun back with his SHINee members. He was still in shock so he didn't say anthing. His summons left leaving Evangel's summon there watching their master emitting dark energy forces.

"Hahaha. Finally revealing the real you now aye?" Hellsing said making Evangel angerier than ever.

Evangel's words hissed through the room making everyone tremble in fear. Even her half-blooded brothers and sisters. And even her own brother.

"You'll pay."

And then she disappeared and re-appeared behind him and grabbed his head and flung him across the room. He flew and destroyed the barrier JaeJoong had setted up. He crashed against a wall between SHINee and MYNAME.

Evangel looked up revealing her glowing crimson red and slowly changing.

 (Imagine it crimson red) to this ---->

Evangel still had the back and red aura surronding her. As soon as Hellsing stood up, he was crushed against the wall again making him cough up blood. This time the black and red aura spreaded around the room her eyes glowing with anger and her wings spreaded out. Her other brothers and her father came in.

"What the hell is goin--" Her father stopped as soon as he saw Hellsing and his own daughter. Her brother's gasped in shocked. This was the first time she revealed her real self.

"E-evangel..?" her brother's managed to say.

Evangel's eyes glowed even more and made Hellsing float in the air. She waved her hand as he flew right pass her crashing into the wall. She smirked as if she was enjoying this.

Dark red aura started to appear as Evangel lifted her right hand above her head. A weapon appeared. It was a scythe, the same form of Suzaku's weapon form. However the only difference was the eerie aura the comes out from it.

As Hellsing stood up, Evangel grabbed her scythe and flung it towards Hellsing. The blade crashed against the wall cutting Hellsing's body in half. As Hellsing started to fade away, he gave her a warning.

"Don't think this is over. They will come after you and hunt you down." He warned after dissappearing into this air. Evangel only smirked.  Student's in the room are still shocked of Evangel's appearance. Her own father and her real blooded brothrs are still shocked as well, where as SHINee are shocked with fear.

L.Joe, Ricky, L and Hoya didn't know what to do.  No one dared to speak or even make a noise. That was until her father spoke up.

"Ahem. Evangel. Do you mind explaining this?" he spoke in an demanding tone.

Evangel turned to her father and just smirked. She started to walked and then pass her father and as soon as she left the room, a crystal like screen appeared and replayed the scene of what happened when she first stepped into the school campus. ers just stood there watching the screen and when it finished her father and brother were just silent. The student's were just keeping their mouth shut, still processing what just happened.. They sworn to themselves that they weren't afraid of Evangel. But this just proved them wrong.

Both her father and her true blooded brothers all had the same thought.

Don't tell me...killing Hellsing was the way to bring awake her Royal blood and her powers. This is not good. Being the next Queen of the Royal Vampire will only attract more enemies.

YOUR POV

As soon as I walked out of the building. I was greeted with my 4 summons. Suzaku, Lust, Ryuk and Kurenai kneeling on one knee.

"You have awakened Queen Evangel" they all said at the same time.

"When did you realized you had the Royal blood and that you were the next Queen?" Lust asked me 

"Ever since I was in my true form again. Not my human form." I answered "You can get up now."

They stood up.

"I didn't get to play with him" Lust said referring to Jonghyun's summons

"You will soon.. You do remember I can force summons to come out don't you?" I said

"Oh yeah..." they all said in unison I smiled.. I closed my eyes and calmed down. The black and red aura dissappeared.

"Luna..." I whispered.

"Well there's only one way to revive Luna. " Suzaku said. "I saw that theres a lake somewhere in this Academy"

 I nodded. I walked around and soon found a huge lake. It had flowers on the grass and the lake was VERY BIG.

I took out a knife and pierced it my hand and let the droplets of blood fall into the lake. As soon as it landed into the lake. I closed my eyes and wind started to blow. Red ish purple light started to appear and Luna ascended from the water and up into the sky. She slowly opened her eyes. She landed back on the water. The light dissappeared and my hand healed.

"MASHTER~~" Luna said as she hugged me.

I hugged her back and patted her head.