Chapter 10

Will I Find The Right Boy?

3RD PERSON POV

"Let's finish this off" Evangel said

"Let's finish this once and for all. We'll get pay back for using us to kill Evangel" DaeSung snarled

"Pff. you think you can defeat us?"

The conversation between both sides could be heard from the world that Evangel and her childhood friends created.

---THE OTHER SIDE---

"Seam. Why they fighting them instead?" Ji Eun from the S Ranked class asked

"Ugh..."

"It's because, Master Evangel has business to take care of. They are finishing off the battle they had 5 years ago" Thalia explained

"WHAT? 5 years ago?" Jaejoong questioned

"Yes. Five years ago. Do you remember the day when Evangel was gone for a few days?"

"Yes" Jae Joong said

"And do you remember the night she came back cover in blood and would not tell you anything?"

The principle and her five brothers nodded.

"Evangel and her childhood friends. I'm sure you know about her childhood friends." she looked at them and then continued "The battle went on for 2 weeks. Evangel and her friends had a battle against them" she looked at the screen "They killed one of Evangel's childhood friend, so they declared war. I, no, all of Evangel's summons were present. Even if we weren't we were at the scene where the battle happened. The place where all this attack came from was...that Cursed City"

Gasps could be heard

"T-the C-Cursed C-C-City?" YunHo said

Thalia nodded. "Yes. The Cursed City, was where they had the battle 5 years ago. It was also the time where Evangel had a battle with Hellsing 4 years ago. When this attack happened, Evangel tracked down the source of this attack. It lead her to another dimension. This dimension was none other than The Cursed City. The Cursed City was once, home to the Silver Blood. However, a tradegy happened and it became cursed. Any silver blood who enters the City, they'll immediately become low level F ranks. They'll be cursed forever. That's why you all had difficulties dealling with them."

She took a deep breath.

"The battle Evangel had with Hellsing 4 years ago was because he forcefully merged one of Evangel's childhood friends with a demon and vampire. Even though his friend is a vampire but he's a half-ling."

"Was he....Yong Guk?" Yoo Chun asked

Thalia nodded as a response.

"Evangel, managed to kill off the demon and vampire that was residing in Yong Guk's body, but that did a lot of damage to Yong Guk. His brother's, thought Evangel killed him but he was still alive. He woke up after some time. But after the battle they had with your mother's 9 summons, B.A.P and Big Bang, were captured and were kept imprisoned in The Cursed City. Evangel did not know of this. She just thought they moved away without telling her, when the pass few years they were imprisoned in The Cursed City. Your mother, personally revived Hellsing who was near death when he killed Luke's father, the 2nd Shadow King of the Shadow Realm. After that she, faked the information that she was almost killed by Hellsing, and gave you false information. Evangel had a hunch that, her mother was all behind this. After she gave you the false information, she sent Hellsing to kill Evangel and to bring out her Royal Blood powers and her actual true form, which the S Ranked class have already witnessed with the battle between Hellsing and Evangel themself today."

She paused and continued

"Your mother, wanted to be the Royal Blood's next Queen. However, the previous Queen's soul has chosen Evangel to be the next Queen. Evangel, herself knew that she was the next Queen, that night when the chain, came off and she went back into her awakened form. When you all were fighting, she was wandering around the Cursed City. When we got in the Cursed City, the vampires who were once Silver Bloods were now low level F ranks, were roaming around the city. She killed them with black flames and went into to the castle. Not long, she found herself, in battle with one of her childhood friend, Himchan, who's part of a group called B.A.P. They fought for a little while and soon the truth was told when he was brought into another dimension Evangel created. The crystal screen that Frey showed you, was what she saw. After that, she went to see B.A.P and found them were tied up by chains. They found out the real reason why they were kept imprisoned in the cursed city and your mother was planning to kill them. Lucky enough, Evangel came and got them out of the Cursed City. That's why they are finishing off their battle from 5 years ago. Evangel restored his acutal rank. In which, all B.A.P and Big Bang are Double S Rank Royal Bloods."

Thalia explained.

 

"This time, you'll die" one of the 9 summons snarled back

"Oh, Purlease. You may be a S rank dragon, but you are no match to us" DaeHyun rolled his eyes.

YOUR POV

I looked at them bickering and snarling at each other. There's 12 of us, plus my massive summons who are still around, plus their summons...we are at an advantage. Not only that, we are all Double S Ranked Royal Blood vampires.

Six of them are S ranked while the other three are Double S ranked. I smirked, this is going to be one dangerous battle.

"You're going down es" I heard Zelo snarled

This isn't getting anywhere.

I formed black fire balls and fired them at the dark elf Kou and purosely missed him but a bit of his hair was burnt. I smirked

"YOU !!!!!!!" he half snarled and shouted.

 

Kou was about to lunge forward but he got knocked back by Evangel's summons.

"Oh dear. It seems like an idiot forgot that half of Evangel's summons are still lingering around" Zelo mocked.

Kou did a war cry and Evangel made her summon's to go back

"Why did you withdraw your summons?" SeungRi asked

Evangel smirked

"You'll see"

"Yong Guk, HimChan and T.O.P. You deal with that stupid Dark Elf" she ordered.

"Okay"

"SeungRi, Zelo and YongUP. You deal with the black dragon"

"GD and YoungJae, you deal with Jinri the black bird"

"DaeHyun and DaeSung you'll deal with...the nine tails.."

"Should we call them?" Yong Guk cutted off Evangel

"Them..as in who?"

"2NE1 and U-KISS" Zelo said

".....how are you gonna call them?"

"............................."

"Thought so" Evangel chuckled "I knew you were going to say that, so I already called them. They're on their way"

"DAEBAK NOONA!" Zelo said jumping up and down

The 9 were going to attack but only ended rebounding back at them

"ARGHH!! What THE ?!" Jinri screech

"We meet again. I hope you haven't forgotten us. Jinri"

"ARGHH YOU!! 2NE1 and U-KISS ES!" Kou snarled

2NE1 and U-KISS joined Big Bang, B.A.P and Evangel.

"Everyone's here?" Eli said

"Yup. Just like 5 years ago...but without her..." Zelo said

U-KISS and 2NE1 looked at their enemies with hatred

"Time for a bloody and dangerous battle" Bom said

"Okay, since everyone's here...I'll re-allocate you to each of them." Evangle started

"GD, Dara and YongGuk. You guys take on the Dark Elf, Kou"

"Kay" they answered

"Bom, T.O.P and Himchan. You guys take on the black bird, Jinri"

The nodded

"ChaeRin.."

"CL" she corrected

"Fine. CL, DaeSung and YoungJae. You guys take on the black dragon, Gonrei"

"Roger"

"Minzy and SeungRi. You guys take on Ryuu, the cursed hawk"

They both nodded

"DaeHyun and YongUp. You deal with the nine tails"

They nodded

"Zelo and TaeYang. You deal with the devil, Jyuubi"

"And I will take on the other three with U-KISS"

"Okay"

Without any warning, they charged to their enemies and broke into small battles.

----GD DARA YONGGUK BATTLE----

They were looking at Kou. Eyes determined to kill.

Kou, who is an Elf who turned his back on his own kind and became a Dark Elf.

"You're going down Kou" Dara snarled

"Hffm. I'd like to see you try" he snarled back

Lightning crackled around Dara and caused a lighning tornado around her.

After 5 minutes of that tornado going around her, it disappeared, revealing Dara holding her weapon.

And 4 of her Double S Rank summons standing next to her.

Cloud

Gin

Faye

Jin

Dara's hair glowed bright red as her eyes glowed red, she and her 4 summons charged and lunged themselves at Kou.

"*sigh* That girl should learn to control her temper" GD said as he summoned his summons and his weapon

*the hammer as his weapon*

GD then joined Dara with the fight, which left YongGuk to summon his summons.

He created his weapons first, then summoned his summons.

----EVANGEL----

"I hope you're up for a beating" Dongho snarled at the demon who had black and white hair.

SooHyun had to hold DongHo back.

"SooHyun, DongHo, Eli, Kevin and Alexander. You take on the demon. KiSeop, AJ, Hoon and KiBum you take on the cursed fairy. I'll take on the girl and her pet" Evangel ordered

"Roger that"

They then broke out in battles.

YOUR POV

I watched the others as they battled with each one of them. I was left with Reimi. Thalia's older sister, even though she wasn't an Elf. Her mother was half angel half elf. Thalia was an elf so she had her mothers genes being a full angel not an elf.

"Reimi. Why did you betray Thalia?"

"Don't you dare mention her name" she snarled at me

"Why? Why did you turn your back on your own sister? Your family? Your OWN KIND? WHY ARE YOU A SUMMOM UNDER THAT WITCH?" I shouted back at her.

"KUREI!!" she shouted

Her summon, Kurei appeared beside her which shocked me.

"K-Kurei..." I said under my breath

"How's it feel? To see the summon that was once yours now my summon" she snarled at me.

---THE OTHER SIDE [3RD PERSON POV]---

"What did Evangel mean when she said Reimi is your sister?" Junsu asked

"Reimi and I are sisters. My father is an Elf, whereas my mother is half elf and half angel. I was born as a full elf but Reimi was born as a full angel. But looking at her now..she's more of a dark or fallen angel."

"Why is that?" Ricky asked

"She became a fallen angel...because she killed our mother.." Thalia said sadly. "But what shocks me more...is Kurei"

"Kurei?" Mr Park asks

"Yes. Kurei was an abandoned summon. Evangel found her and looked after. I don't know the reason why she betrayed Evangel and is now Reimi's summon...but is also your wife's summon..."

---EVANGEL---

My eyes glowed even brighter red.

"Kurei..I trusted you...why? WHY!? I found you who was abandoned. I looked after you, cared for you.....Is this what I get? You leave me and be with that witch?" I shouted at her

I was about to say more, but when I looked into her eyes, then to her neck and saw a black crystal. I scanned the crystal and found out that she was under the crystal's control. Kurei was trapped inside the crystal, calling out for help.

"I see." I smirked

"What? Now your smirking?" Reimi said confused

"Twins of Angel and Devil. Awaken from your slumber. Under the name on Evangel, I call you forth, Chi. Rimi"

Warm light and black smoke appeared at the same time and my summon stood next to me.

*angel = Chi. deveil = Rimi*

"Rimi"

"Yes. Your majesty"

"Go and deal with Reimi."

"At your command"

In a flash, Rimi appeared behind Reimi, which caused her to be off guard.

"Chi"

"At your service. My Queen"

"Break Kurei free from the crystal's spell that attached on a chain hanging on her neck"

"Understood"

---THE OTHER SIDE [3RD PERSON POV]---

"How did Evangel know that Kurei was under the crystal's spell?" Sung Gyu asked

"Evangel is able to scan things within less than a second just by looking at the object or person. She can read her opponents next move when they haven't even moved yet. She know's there weakness just by looking at her opponent or their summons" YunHo explained

"That's right. What Yunho-shi has said. Evangel is not the only one with that special skill" Thalia commented on

"Who else has it?" Jae Joong asked

Thalia chuckled

"Silly. Her childhood friends, who are also Royal Bloods"

"THEY AREE?!!!" JaeJoong, YunHo, YooChun, JunSu and ChangMin shouted at the same time

Thalia nodded

"U-KISS, B.A.P, Big Bang, 2NE1 and Evangel are all Double S Ranked Royal Bloods. They are strongest, most dangerous among the Royal Bloods."

"Are you ing serious?" a student said

"Mind your language, Taemin" Changmin scolded

"Sorry"

---EVANGEL---

Chi started to chant a spell to destroy the crystal. While she was doing that and Rimi dealing with Reimi. I looked at the others.

They were all still fighting.

"Kanon"

"Yes?"

"I want you to heal and increase their power, speed and agility every now and then"

"Yes your majesty"

"THANKS!!" I heard them all shout when they were healed

"DAMN IT" I heard our enemies cursed.

*crack*

I heard and saw the crystal crack and shattered down to the ground. Shinning white light shone all over the place, blinding the 9 summons.

"ARGHH!" I heard them yell.

Kurei was then freed from the crystal's control

"Huh? Your Majesty...I-I" she began to tear up

I smiled and walked to her and pulled her into a hug

"It's alright. kurei. Explain later. Let's focus on the battle ahead of us. Okay?" I said softly

She nodded and wiped her tears.

"okay..."

"Kanon."

"Roger~~"

Kanon then made warm light dance around Kurei and restored Kurei's powers.

"Thanks Kanon" Kurei said

"Anything for her Majesty and for you. Hehe"

"T-This...i-i-is i-i-impossi--ble.."

I looked over to Kou, Gonrei and Jinri, slowly dispersing.

I smirked.

----10 HOURS LATER----

There was only one summon left after that 10 hours of deadly battle.

Only Reimi was left.

Big Bang, U-KISS, 2NE1 and B.A.P were all standing on both sides of me. Of course Kanon has healed them once again/ Kurei was behind me.

"Give it up Reimi" Bom said.

"You won't win against us" Zelo and Minzy chimmed in

"Kurei"

"Yes?"

"Go to where Thalia is and stay there"

She nodded and teleported to THAT world.

---THE OTHER SIDE [3RD PERSON POV]---

"KUREI!!" Thalia shouted as she hugged Kurei "What happened? How did you get under the crystal's control?"

Thalia bombard Kurei as soon as she landed in the room

"When you guys were battling out with the low level F ranks, I was following.." Kurei looked over to the principle "Your wife. I had a feeling she was going to plan something, so I followed her. What I saw was unbelievable shocking"

"What happened? What did you see?" ChangMin asked

"She..tried to revive Hellsing by using Lee Joon's mother"

"WWWHHHAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the Park family screeched

"But I was just there in time to save them. Lee Joon's mother was near death, but I was able to heal her. In the process of helping her to escape I was caught and put under her spell. The spell was the unforbidden scroll"

"Y-You m-ean that?"

Kurei nodded

"Only the Queen of the Royal Blood can control the Forbidden scroll and the summon that resides within the scroll. If you're not the Queen of the Royal Blood, the summon that is released or should I say Summon's that are released will go find the Queen themselves. No matter what you try to do, they'll only obey the Queen. Those summons who resides in the Forbidden Scroll, are the most dangerous, and when I say dangerous, they are like a second version of Evangel."

"How do you know all of this?" Thalia asked

Kurei smiled

"I was actually the previous Queen's most trusted summon. After she passed away, I was left wandering on the road. She told me that my next master and Queen is the most feared S Rank is Evangel. But she'll be a Double S Rank once her Royal Blood status have awakened."

She explained

----EVANGEL----

"Reimi" Bom said softer.

"Come back to us" Minzy said

"Just like in the past" Yong Guk said

"I-I-I...." her eyes were getting teary

While they were trying to talk things out with her, I suddenly felt an evil force

"BARRIER OF LIGHT" I shouted.

Light appeared around Reimi creating a 4 meter barrier around her blocking off the dark evil forces.

"So..you decide to appear now?" I snarled as I forcefully pulled her in with gravity forced.

---THE OTHER SIDE [3RD PERSON POV]---

Every student and teachers were shocked, especially the Parks family when their mother and the principle's wife appeared.

"Oh...my....she even tried to kill Reimi" Kurei said shaking her head

"That witch!" ChangMin snarled

"Can we go help her?" HyunA asked

Thalia shooked her head

"This is their battle. The battle they must put to an end themselves" Kurei said

----EVANGEL----

"How dare you make them try to kill me. If you wanted to kill, why don't you do it yourself?" I snarled at her

I scanned her and saw the Forbidden scroll.

I smirked "Even if you use the Forbidden scroll...you have no control over the summons that resides within the scroll"

Then I saw her smirked.

"You WITCH! WHAT THE ARE YOU SMIRKING ABOUT HUH?!!" Alexander shouted at her

---3RD PERSON POV---

[A/n: Evangel's mum will be called as Jeanne or as Mrs Park]

Jeanne then waved her hands which created dark forces/smokes around her.

Reimi still had the Barrier of Light around her.

"Anju" Evangel called out

"Yes. My Queen nyahh~~"

A devil descended down from the sky

"Take Reimi with you back to THAT world"

----THE OTHER SIDE----

"There's another world other than this one?" Gayoon asked

"Yes. As a matter of fact, Evangel and her chidlhood friends, have created over 5 different worlds"

.........

They were all speechless and didn't know what to say at all and just continued to stare at Evangel with awe.

----3RD PERSON POV---

*Bright light lit up* "WHERE DID YOU TAKE REIMI TOOOOO?" Jeanne screeched at the missing Reimi.

Anju was gone as well.

"Far from here. Far from your grasp" G-Dragon said

Soon the smoke and dark forces disappeared, revealling 20 Double S Ranked summon of her own.

   

"KILL THEM!!!" Jeanne ordered.

Her summons charged towards Evangel and her childhood friends at a fast speed.