Chapter 14

Will I Find The Right Boy?

It was morning when I woke up. It was a Monday and I didn't feel like going to school. Heck, I'm not even in the mood after finding out that she en killed Kazuma. I looked down and Yura and her head gently.

I got out of bed and did my morning routine and got dressed into black tank top, blue ripped jeans and black heeled boots.

It's now 9:30 am. I'm pretty much an hour late. When I got out of the bathroom, Yura has already woken up.

"You're not going to school?" she asked me rubbing her eyes.

I smiled

"I'm not in the mood today, but I'll just probably visit them. Come on Yura"

I extended my hand to her and she jumped into my arms back into her fox form. I teleported to the roof top and saw my 30 loyal summons.

"Good morning, my Queen" they all greeted me.

I sighed "Don't bother with the formal greetings. Just greet me normally. Okay?"

They nodded. I smiled.

"Need a ride?"

I looked up and saw Rion flying down towards me and landed in front of me.

"No not really but I'll need you to open up a gate"

"A gate to where?"

I smiled

"I'm sure you know where"

Rion gasped "T-T-the h-human world?"

I nodded

"B-But Ev-"

"Rion" I said sternly

"Yes my Queen"

Rion started to chant the spell to open up the gate to the human world. I reverted to my temporary human form.

"Yura and the 30 of you" I said looking at them

"Yes my Queen" they said.

In a flash they were in their temporary human form.

"My Queen, may I ask what will you be doing in the human world?" Rin asked me

"You'll find out" I said in a soft voice.

"My Queen, the gate is open. Please come back safely. I will tell his Majesty your whereabouts" he said bowing 90 degrees.

"Thank you Rion"

"If you need anything, we are on standby for your call" he said as my 30 loyal summons, holding onto Yura, I stepped into the gate.

 

I stepped out into the human world. It was night, the gate closed behind me. We were in a park. Yura who was in her human form was actually a form of a 5 year old kid. The other's were just normal human but with the exception of being more handsome and prettier. Me -smirks- of course I'll be beautiful and gorgeous.

"Remember not to address me as a Queen while we are in the human world"

"Deh!"

"Evangel...what exactly are we doing here in this world?" Gin asked me

I just smiled at him but my eyes meant something else.

"Just follow"

I started to walked out of the park holding onto Yura's hand and the 30 of them following behind me.

We walked around for a while. Now I'm pretty sure you're all thinking what the hell am I doing in the human world right?

There's something I haven't told you yet. Even though the author told you about my past with the encounter with Kazuma and Yura. There's something that you don't know. Before they were youkai's, they were once humans. They were turned into one by something. I've met them when they were humans once and I've played with them once. So I know their parents however, both Yura and Kazuma have no memory what so ever about their human self.

I came to a stop in front of a house.

"You lot go wonder around. I'll call you when I'm done. No protesting. This an order"

"Yes we understand"

"Go find some blood if you need to" I shooed them off.

When they left, I looked down at Yura and then carried her up. If only you remembered your memories then you'll know why I'm here.

I opened the gate and walked towards the door.

-ding dong-

I pressed the door bell.

"Coming" the voice on the other of the door said.

After so many years she still lives in the same place. I wonder if she remembers me? Doubt it.

-clack-

The door opened.

"Omo. Jiyeon ah!"

She greeted me. Yes she only knows me by my other name: Jiyeon.

"Hello ommoni" I greeted her

"Come on in" she ushered me to come in and I went in.

It's been a while since I last came here and visited her. She also know about what happened to her son and daughter Kazuma and Yura, that they were turned into youkai's. She knows about my identity as well and she doesn't mind at all. To be honest she's a half-ling. Half vampire and half-human. Her husband is a Vampire. She knows everything about me, from being the next Queen etc. And also about my mother. She treats me as if I was her own daughter. Abonim does the same.

The reason I'm here is to deliver the sad news about Kazuma and what that mother of mine did.

"How have you been?" I asked sitting down on the couch

"I'm doing fine dear"

Ommonim has a total of 13 childrens. Yeah thats a lot aye? Excluding Kazuma and Yura. They were adopted. I also know the 13 childresn and their all vampires. None of them were half human. They're currently living in this world. They're all boys. I wonder how they'll react when I tell them the news...about Kazuma and about Yura's memories about them. I sighed.

"Ommonim. Where are those 13 boys?" I asked sipping from my orange juice she gave me.

"Oh..they should be home soon" she said looking at the clock.

It was 6:30 pm.

"How are you Jiyeon ah? Have any boyfriends?" she asked me grinning

I shook my head.

"I don't have any but I do have four male friends. They're just friends though." I clarified so that she wouldn't get any funny ideas."

"OMO! Chincha?" she said sitting next to me.

I nodded.

"Tell me"

"They're part of the Royal Family as well"

"Aigoo, those boys must be lucky to have you as a friend." she giggled

"Ommonim~" I whined.

"Who are they?" she asked me leaning in closer.

"It's a secret!"

"Aniya. You must tell me" she started to tickle me.

I was laughing like hell

"Aha...o-"

"WE'RE HOME!! OMM--"

They all looked at me and she stopped tickling me.

"I see you're home" she smiled

"Neh omma..but who's this?" he said

I gasped.

"I'm hurt you don't remember me.." I pouted

"JIYEON!!!!!!!?" it was sungmin oppa's voice

I smiled but then frowned.

"What's wrong?"

"There's a reason why I'm here" I said seriously but there was a hint of sadness and anger at the same time.

I looked at them. They all went to sit down across me. Yura has already fallen asleep so I carried her into my arms.

"What is it dear?"

"It's about Yura and Kazuma..." I paused and the looked up.

Ommonim gave a nod. I took a deep breath.

"Yura..." I looked at her and her head "has no memories of you guys"

"Eh?" Sungmin oppa said "Tell me you're lying"

"I'm not lying. This child who is in her human form right now is Yura. She remembers nothing. When I found her in a forest hunted by silver ranked hunters. At that time I was only 8 or 9 years old. She didn't know her name. The reason why I named her Yura and Kazuma was because I've already met them in this world, the human world. When I met them again, they had no memory what so ever. They didn't even remember me..." I sighed "But..as for Kazuma..."

My hands balled into a fist.

"Tell me what happened to Kazuma" Ommonim said pulling me into a hug.

"That woman killed him..." I said in a soft voice.

"WHHATT!!!" Heechul oppa exclaimed with teary eyes.

"She killed him...?" Sungmin oppa asked

I nodded. I was about to say something when Rin interupted me.

"My Queen, we have a problem"

I sighed

"What is it"

"Unknown vampire's have been causing ruckus here and there and the vampire hunters are unable to handle them"

"Tsk"

Lightning crackled around me as I returned back into my vampire form.

"Gather the rest here now" I ordered her "And meet me outside"

"Yes my Queen" and she teleported out.

"Gaia. Frey"

"Yes my Queen" Frey said as he knelt down on one knee

"Stay here with Yura in this house and protect them"

"How about you my Queen" Gaia asked

I gave her a look

"My apologies"

"Yura" I lightly shook her

"Mmm?" she woke up and rubbed her eyes

"Stay here with Frey and Gaia and help them protect them" I pointed to ommonim and the 13 brothers "Okay?"

She nodded.

"Wait!"

"Yes Sungmin-shi?"

"T-take us with you" he was startled by my cold tone

"No"

"B-Bu--"

I shut him up with my glare "You are to stay here"

I snapped my fingers and a barrier surrounded the house.

"You won't be able to leave unless I undo the barrier"

I said and teleported out of the house.

 

I teleported to the tallest building and searched for the unknown vampires.

"My Queen"

I looked to my right and my 30 loyal summons were back into their real form.

"What happened?"

Gin stepped forward and knelt on one knee despite floating in the air.

"While we were walking around, we heard gun shots a few blocks from this house so we went to find out what the gun shot was about. When we arrived there were 5 Gold Ranked vampires hunters and 6 Silver Ranked vampire hunters. Around them were serveral unknown vampires. We've created a barrier which separates the real human world to a fake one. They won't be able to leave"

"The unknown's energy are similar to that woman" Rin said

I clenched my fist

"Lead me"

"YE!"

 

In a flash they warp me to the separated dimension.

" thats a lot"

There was a minor distance between the hunters and the unknown vampires. I made fire swirl around to change my clothes into battle clothes.

My eyes glowed bright crimson red as my hair shined in the moonlit night. I was hungry for blood alright.

"Perfect" I smirked and leaped up in the air, flipped upside down and created a sword and threw in the middle of them and perfectly landed on my sword.

"Tsk. Unknowns. Tell me what no who ordered you?" I demanded in a low voice

"Ha! Why should we tell you?" one said

I stepped down from my sword and picked it up.

"Then I Evangel Park, the next Queen of the Royal Blood will make you spit it out" and threw the sword side ways and it ended up plunging into a tree.

Those who dodged the sword were split in half. I smirked

"Is it that mother mine? You have her smell" my eyes glistened more brighter.

"Awaken Aruka" my voice echoed.

The sword I threw earlier began to glow.

-KABOOM-

A small explosion happened behind them. When the smoke and dust disappeared half of the unknowns were already killed and there stood Aruka.

She was standing on the dead bodies of the unknowns. Aruka is actually not a summon but a living demon sword that's able to change its form back and forth. Only the chosen wielder is able to call her out, which is me. If you call her for no reason she'll blow your head off. Only call her out when you need her or she'll be pissed.

She doesn't treat me as a master or as a Queen. She doesn't bow to anyone. She is one dangerous living demon sword.

"The reason better be good" she said

I smirked. I scanned the numbers of unknown vampires. Just enough for her to go on a killing spree.

"Why don't you have some fun with these unknown vampires while I go have a talk with the hunters. Sounds fair?"

She smirked meaning a yes. "Have your fun" I said and turned around facing the hunters.

"It's rare to have Gold and Silver hunters together in one spot" I said walking closer to them.

"What's the Royal Blood Queen doing here?" one asked

"Oh? I have business to attend here. Don't worry, I'm not like those trash behind me" I said rolling my eyes.

"Done" Aruka said

I turned back

"That was faster than usual...their blood?"

She smirked and left without a word.

"Kouren"

My summon knelt down.

"Yes?"

Her silver hair swayed with the wind.

"Send them to the under world and feed it to him. It's been a while since I've fed him."

"Yes my Queen"

"Gin removed the barrier"

"Understood"

 

We were back in the real world. We were apparantly in a park.

"Have they been appearing a lot?" I asked

"Yeah"

"This is bad...I can't go back to the Realm until I find out who's behind this..."

"Shouldn't it be your mother...who betrayed your kind?"

"No. She's locked up in Yuki's Realm." I looked at the hunters "Do you hunters have a place you all gather in the same place to hunt down vampires or other creatures?"

"Yeah we do"

"Since you know who I am and I don't know your name. Mind telling me? Since I'll be helping you on with this case" I paused "And like I said don't put me on the same terms as those trash."

"Fair enough. I'm JR. That's Aron, Minhyun, Baekho and Ren. The five of us are called NU'EST"

I nodded and looked at the other 6 Silver Ranked hunters.

"We're called 2PM. I'm Taecyeon. This is Junho, Junsu, Wooyoung, Nickhun and Changsung"

"Cool. How many hunters are left?"

"All together thats in the hunters lounge?"

"Hunters lounge?"

"Yeah that's the place we hunters all gather and there are like wanted missions. The unknowns were one of the mission we chose...but we didn't know there would be this much. So far there are 400 of us in the Hunters Lounge. Why?"

I smirked.

"Care to take me there? I'll be needing your help since I won't be able to stay here for long. If you're willing to work with the next Queen of the Royal Blood that is"

"Sure why not? You did help us"

I nodded.

"15 of you go back to where Yura is and stay there until I get back. The other 15 come with me, but you'll be keeping a look out outside of the Hunter's Lounge. Understand?"

They all nodded and in 5 seconds only 15 of them were standing there. They decided that pretty fast...

"Let's go?" Taecyeon asked

I nodded and followed them.

 

We soon stood in front of the Hunter's Lounge.

"All you stay outside. Arasso?"

"YE!"

JR opened the door, NU'EST and 2PM walked in and I followed in behind them. Oh! I'm still in my real form. I'm not bothered to revert back into the temporary human form.

As soon as I stepped my foot and and closed the door. All the hunters shouted out that same thing.

"WHY IS THE NEXT QUEEN OF THE ROYAL BLOOD WITH YOU!!!!???"

Well, ain't I the popular one?