Chapter 11

Will I Find The Right Boy?

3RD PERSON POV

As the 20 summon's of Jeanne charged towards Evangel and her childhood friends, they were so fast that they got caught in Evangel's trap.

"ARGHHHHHHHHH" they all screamed and yelped in pain

"WHAT'S HAPPENING?" Jeanne yelled at them but then stopped when she saw Evangel smirking as her eyes glowed brighter crimson red, as her hair floated slightly and dark red aura surrounding her.

Evangel chanted a spell in an unknown language.

----THE OTHER SIDE----

"What language is she speaking?" SoHyun asked

Her brothers shrugged, they didn't know.

"I-I-It c-c-can...t b...be" both Kurei and Thalia said at the same time

"What's this spell?" Mr Park asked

"Th-this is the Forbidden Scrolls spell" Kurei chocked out.

---3RD PERSON POV----

As Evangel chanted the Forbidden Scroll's spell, the scroll that Jeanne was holding started to glow and floated above in the sky. Dark red aura around the scroll flowed out from each side of the scroll. The sky turned grey all of a sudden.

"Whats....happening....?" Jeanne questioned

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" the 20 summon's screeched in pain.

Jeanne looked at her summons and in the middle of them standing there was Evangel herself. Blood splattered everywhere, however not a single drop of blood was seen on Evangel's clothes.

"Let's stay back" DongHo said

The other's nodded and jumped ontop of the main building and watched. They knew every well what Evangel was going to do.

Blood splattered on the ground. Bits and peices of the 20 summon's body parts were scattered around the ground with blood everywhere. The dark and red aura spreaded more around the school grounds as the Forbidden scroll reacted and the aura around it did the same.

Jeanne smirked and charge towards the Forbidden scroll and tried to grab it, but she ended up being flung back due to the Forbidden scroll itself.

"WHAT THE HELLLLLLLLLLLLL?" she snarled.

The scroll tored into 30 pieces and each of the peices started to shine brightly. It shoned so bright that the other side could not see what was going on

----OTHER SIDE----

"What's going on?" Ji Eun said

"We can't see anything" ChaeJin commented.

"I believe it's beginning" Kurei chimed in

Thalia nodded in agreement

"Beginning of what?" YunHo and JunSu asked

All the students chimed in saying 'yeah'

"The awakening of the Double S Ranked summon's within those 30 pieces that were torn" Kurei explained

"However, unlike other summon's, they do not return to a certain world. They follow and stay beside the Queen. But be aware of them. Some may look weak in appearance, but do not under estimate them, make a wrong move, your head will be torn within seconds" Thalia warned

The students gulped in fear.

---3RD PERSON POV---

The light slowly died, revealing 30 Double S Ranked summon's standing on the ground 6 meters away from Evangel who was still standing in the middle of the torn bodies and blood. The dark aura was still around her.

[The 30 Double S Rank Summons] *they will not be named...yet*

*a doll*

They were all standing in one straight line.

"Hm...so you are our next Queen?" the Shadow said

"She's only a kid" another said

Jeanne took this chance and went behind Evangel and swung a gigantic sword across her head only to be stopped by a single finger.

"What a foolish mother" Evangel's words were eerie and dangerous "Do you think you can kill me, your daughter who is the next Queen?" her finger bent and touched the blade

*crack* *crack* *SHATTER*

The sword shattered, Evangel then chanted another spell in an unknown language.

Her eyes glowed even brighter as the aura around her spreaded out even faster.

A symbol under Jeanne appeared and black chains appeared trapping her from escaping. Soon the chains were wrapped around her.

"Let me go" she demanded

Evangel smirked, still facing her back to her mother.

"Do you think you'll be the next Queen? Dear mother?" Evangel scoffed "Stealing the Forbidden scroll, attempting to control the Double S Ranked summon's that resides within the scroll, ordering Hellsing to kill me, tried to kill Lee Joon's mother to revive Hellsing, making- no forcing my friends to kill me. What are you reasons?" she snarled as dark lightning crackled around her body.

"Tear apart" she snarls under her breath.

The chains tored apart, and in the process, Jeanne was also torn. She ended up with many deep wounds all over her body. She tried to heal them, but failed

"They won't heal, no matter how many times you try"

Evangel paused for a while, then looked at the 30 summon's in front of her

"Are you the summon's that are to obey my commands?" her voice sent down an eerie chill down some of the summon's spine

"Yes that's right."

They all knelt down on one knee.

"We, the 30 summon's of the Forbidden scroll, will serve you forever. We will stay by your side. We do not return to any realm. We are to be by your side at all times and protect you from dangers. Command us your orders. My Queen." they all said at the same time.

Evangel half smiled and half smirked at the scene.

The lightning that crackled around Evangel disappeared off to somewhere.

---OTHER SIDE---

"Wha--?" Mr Park said confused as the lightning appeared around him

"Please do not fear. Evangel is going to teleport you back to the school grounds"

*Poof* The Principle disappeared then reappeared next to Evangel, herself

"Wow....that was fast. Wasn't it Hyosung ah?" Ji Eun said

---3RD PERSON POV---

[A/N: Evangel's father's name is RyuJin]

"RyuJin" Jeanne said "Please help me" she faked

RyuJin smirked.

"Why should I? After what you've done to Evangel and to us" he looked at her with hatred "The higher ups have already decided to cast you off from the Royal Blood. You are no longer one of us. They have also gave us permission to kill you" he said.

RyuJin turned to Evangel

"Do whatever you want. You have to end this battle don't you?"

"How do you know?" CL said

RyuJin smiled

"You're summon Thalia and Kurei kindly explained it to us"

"So...that means the whole academy knows?" AJ asked

RyuJin nodded

"Okay...."

Evangel snapped her fingers and in a split second, her father was teleported back to that world

---OTHER SIDE---

"Wow...I would so love to learn that from her" DongWoo said looking amazed when the principle teleported back to where the students were

"Agreed" ChunJi said nodding his head.

Ryujin just chuckled at the boys.

 

Jeanne was still on the ground clutching to her deep open wounds.

"I'LL KILL YOU!!!" she said in a war cry and lunged at Evangel.

In a speed of lightning, the Forbidden summon's were standing in front of Evangel and harshly flung Jeanne backwards at least 20 meters. She crashed into a tree which caused it to break in half.

"How dare you attempt to kill my Queen." the tiger girl snarled as her fangs grew sharper.

"Girl, state me your name" Evangel said in a warm voice and smiled at her.

The summon turned to her and knealt down.

"There's no need to be so formal. Stand up"

The summon did as told

"My Queen. My name is Youko"

She then told Evangel that she can restore the anything back to it's original status, controls black flames, speed, destructive power and she'll be in her youkai form at night, which is a tiger.

"Youko dear, please do restore the academy back to it's orginal status" she asked because she disliked ordering her summons around but there were times when she would order them to do something.

"Under your command. My Queen"

Youko leaped up into the sky, high up and chanted an unknown spell. The academy slowly started to restore itself.

Jeanne was limping back towards Evangel, and her summons was about to attack her

"Wait for my order's" Evangel demanded

Her summon's halted

"Yes. My Queen"  they all said

YOUR POV

I smirked as she limped back.

"Restrict"

Black chains appeared below her as it stopped her from moving further by wrapping the lower part of her body arms and both of her wrists.

"Let. Me. GO!" she snarled at me trying to break free from the chains.

I smirked at the scene.

The other summons had already told me their names.

"KouRen"

"Yes?"

"Do me a favour and remove all her vampire powers"

KouRen's specialty is to be able to remove vampires and other kinds powers. They become powerless and forever and won't be able to re-gain their power.

"At your command"

----5 HOURS LATER----

It was getting dark now.

Before the invasion, Luke has told me that we have a meeting the Royal Blood Family tonight at 8pm. It's 5pm now. 2 more hours left till the meeting. I have to finish this off.

I looked at Yuki. Yuki who is also a demon cat youkai, however the difference with KouRen is that she is the Demon cat youkai Princess of the Demon Cat Realm. She possess dark and evil power's and spells. In her realm, there's an under water prison. Once you're in that under water prison, you can not escape unless the Princess herself, frees the prisoners.

"Yuki"

"Yes. My Queen"

"I want you to knock her out and take her with you to the under water prison. She's powerless now" I ordered her

The academy was already restored back to how it was, which was really good. I've also created a Double S ranked barrier aroind the school which is invisible. The enemy won't be able to scan, and there are million of invisible traps floating around, not only that, the traps have cameras that scan a person and if that person poses a threat it'll immediately eliminate the enemy. But if it's someone that knows the school and has no intention of harm then they are able to enter the school grounds.

Soon the Demon Cat Realm Gate appeared with two skull bodies on both side of the doors.

*pretend it has skulls on both side*

It opened.

"W-What are y-y-you t-trying to do?" my mother stuttered

I smirked

*BAM*

She was knocked out with one punch in the stomach by Youko.

"Thanks Youko" Yuki said as she dragged my mother by the back of the shirt and dragged her while she walked towards the gate

"Back to the Realm, Princess?" one of the skull said

"Yes. Only for a limited time. I can not leave my Queen's side for long" she said and disappeared and the gate slowly faded

"Thalia, bring them back to this world" I said looking up.

-----OTHER SIDE 3RD PERSON--

"I guess it's time to bring you back to the academy" Kurei said

Thalia smiled

"Is...it possible if we can visit this world again?" Hyo Sung asked

"It'll be possible if you asked my Queen herself" Thalia explained

Thalia and Kurei waved their hands and in a blink of an eye they were back, standing in front of the academy's main building.

"That....was fast"

 

"You did well, my daughter" appa said

I smiled

"Thanks"

"Man that was one hell of a battle." Minzy said landing beside me

I looked back and saw my childhood friends

"Yeah. If you hadn't summoned Kanon to heal us then we've wouldn't have remembered to heal ourselves" Daesung said laughing

"It's been a while Mr Park" Ki Bum said bowing

"There's no need to be formal" appa said

"You know about the meeting we have tonight?" I asked

They all nodded in response.

"Awesome"

"Sorry for the sudden invasion. But all of you did well, holding off the low level F ranks who were once Silver Bloods. I'm sure you are all tired. Why don't you go home and you can take a day off from school" appa said

Cheers could be heard from all the students

 

The Park family were at home resting. Of course that includes, the half blood brother and sister 4Minute, SHINee and MYNAME.

Evangel was in her room with her childhood friends B.A.P, U-KISS, Big Bang and 2NE1.

"What time is it now?" Hoon asked

"Hmm..." G-Dragon looked at the sky

"It should be around 6:30pm now" Dara said

"We'll we did succeed in avenging our dear friends" Eli cutted in

Everyone nodded in agreement

"How come you don't look different when you're in your Royal Blood form? And I do?" Evangel asked

"Well.....that's because your the Queen?" Kevin said and then laughed

"Yah!"

JaeJoong then came into the room

"KIDS TIME FOR THE MEETING!!!" he shouted and went back out

"YAHHHHHHH!!! WHO ARE YOU TO GO CALLING A KIDDDDDDD!!!!" they all shouted at the same time.