Chapter 15

Will I Find The Right Boy?

As soon as I stepped in the Hunter's Lounge, they all shouted the same question.

Is it really that bad to be the next Queen of the Royal Blood? I just shrugged and followed Taecyeon and JR. They down at a table but I just stayed standing up leaning against a wall behind them.

"Why is she here?" a pretty boy said pointing his finger at me.

"She helped us Lu Han" Junho said "She helped us get rid of the unknowns. She said she'll be staying here to help us get rid of them and to find out who's behind this" he looked at me. "Right?"

I nodded.

3RD PERSON POV

"How can we trust her?" Lu Han asked glaring at Evangel

"Do you want me to do something so I can prove it that you can trust me?" Evangel spoke up.

All the hunters stared at her direction.

"I won't go back on my words" She said

Lu Han smirked "You better not"

"I keep my words. So wha--" Evangel stopped as she sensed something lurking near.

Lightning crackled around her as it flashed around the room. She created a barrier.

"What did you just do?" Lu Han asked

"A barrier" She replied "Something's lurking near your lounge" she told him.

"Rin!" She called out.

"My Queen. I, Rin is at your service" Rin said as she came down.

"Stay here" Evangel commanded.

Rin nodded and Evangel teleported out of the lounge and appeared on the rooftop.

"All you go inside the lounge with rin and stay there unless I call one of you"

They nodded and went inside the lounge.

"Anju" Evangel called out

"YES~~"

Anju jumped and appeared out of no where.

"Locate them"

"ROGER~~"

Anju spreaded her wings and took a deep breath before letting out a very high pitched scream, radiating sound waves.

In a blink of an eye, all the unknowns that were lurking around and were hiding appeared, surroundind the Hunter's Lounge.

"JR, do not let the hunters out. There are too many unknown's lurking out here. I'll be dealing with them" Evangel's voice echoed.

JR yelled an 'OK!' from inside the Lounge.

"Who sent you?" Evangel demanded

One unknown took courage and stepped up.

"That's none of your business" he said

Evangel smirked. In speed of lightning she was right beside him.

"It can't be my mother since she's locked up" She whispered in his ear "If you won't tell me who sent you, then I'll just have to force him or her to come out" she said and plunged her hand into his heart and pulled it out.

Evangel crushed his heart as the unknown fell to the ground, slowly turning to ash. Evangel the blood off her hand as her eyes glowed red.

"Yuki" Her voice echoed, sending down bad vibes down the unknowns, her 15 summons and the hunters chill down their spine.

"Yes, my Queen"

"Bring that woman out"

"Neh!"

Yuki chanted a spell, the sky began to storm, lightning crackling as the sky became darker. A gate then descended down from the dark clouds.

The gate opened and her mother was brought out, still chained by the chains gripping onto every part of her body. Scratched face, clothes stained with blood, missing arm, she was near death.

"Hello dear mother" Evangel spat out with hatred "you don't happen to know these unknowns do you" she snarled as she stared straight into her mothers eyes

"I-I-I don't k-know them" she stuttered

Evangel smirked and walked up to her mother. She grabbed her by her hair and lifted her up

"Then why are you stuttering hm?" she asked in a soft voice.

Her mother was shocked by her changing tone of voice. But at the same time she was scared.

Evangel's eyes glistened red as she stared into her mothers.

"Tell me now" she demanded.

As if she was under a spell, her mother replied.

"Yes. I do know them" she replied as her eyes glowed light red- under Evangel's spell.

"Why are they here in the human world?" Evangel said through gritted teeth.

"To kill the hunters" she replied

"Who else is behind this?" Evangel snarled

"Lee Minwoo" Evangel's mother then snapped out from the spell "What did you just do to me!?" she snarled at Evangel

Evangel forcefully grabbed her mother by the neck and tigthened the grip. She smirked and bent down to her mothers leven and whispered in her ear.

"So SHINHWA is behind this aye? So they've joined you to betray the Royal Blood. Interesting"

Evangel harshly threw her mother on the floor. Her smile meant something else.

"KouRei"

A demon head summon appeared. A demon that devours just about anything.

"Yes my Queen?" he questioned as he keeps soaring around Evangel and eyeing the unknown as if he wants to devour them all.

"I'm so sorry dear mother" Evangel said with a hint of evilness

Her mother gulped in fear

"W-Why?"

Evangel smirked as her eyes turned in dangerous slits.

"I'm sorry, that I have to kill you now"

Evangel's mother widened her eye

"B-BWO?"

"KouRei"

"Yes?"

"If you eat a Royal Blood, you'll be hundred times stronger"

"REALLY?" He exclaimed as he came to a stop in front of Evangel

Evangel smirked and nodded.

"I can eat her?" He asked as he eyed her mother

"All yours" She laughed evily

"N-NOO!!!" Her mother cried out

She tried to escape but the chains kept her in place.

-crunch- -crack-

Bones cracking and blood dripped down from KouRei's mouth. Evangel's mother was eaten by her summon.

"Yummm~" he added as he the blood.

"You can go back now."

"Alright~"

"Anju"

"Yes?~~"

"Go find SHINHWA and locate me their location"

"ROGER~~"

Anju flew into the sky at a speed of lightning.

"Oh~ A~RU~KA~~" Evangel called out

-KA-BOOM!-

Aruka appeared again, this time with more bodies below her as she drained out their bloods.

"There's more?" She questioned

"Yeah. Drink them all"

Aruka smirked before she goes draining their bloods.

"And Aruka"

"Yeah?" She replied as she ripped an unknowns head apart and drank its blood

"Just come out whenever an unknown appears"

"I can?"

Evangel chuckled

"Of course you can. Since when does the demon sword listen to my commands?"

"That's true. I'll do that"

"Just don't let the humans see you."

Aruka nodded before continuing.

"Do you want me to burn the bodies to ashes when I'm done?" she asked

"Please do. I'll leave now so enjoy." Evangel said and teleported back inside the Hunter's Lounge.

"All of you may go out and Aruka's out there so don't disturb her." Evangel warned

"Okay~" They all replied

"Did you find who's behind it?" Ren asked

"Yeah" Evangel said through gritted teeth.

"W-Who?" Changsung asked nervously

"My mother and..." she trailed off

"I knew it was your mother!" Lu Han exclaimed

"I already killed her"

"And who's the other one" Taecyeon asked

"Before I go on, any of you hunter's heard of SHINHWA?"

All the hunter's replied yes.

"Great. Just great" Evangel replied with a smirk

"Why?" JR asked

"SHINHWA are the one's behind the unknowns"

"How did you get that information?" Junsu asked

Evangel let out a low chuckle which gave them shivers

"I just forced that mother of mine to say it with her own mouth" Evangel looked at Lu Han "Now do you trust me?" she gazed at Lu Han

"Er...y-yeah" he replied nervously and avoided her contact.

"Well just be careful when you hunt. Be in groups and don't go alone. These unknowns aren't your average vampires. I'll come back another time after I find out SHINHWA's location" She headed towards the door "For the time being, I'll see you soon. I'll leave the barrier around your lounge to keep the unknowns out"

Evangel opened the door and closed it behind her.

"Let's go back" She called out to her summons.

They jumped down and followed her back home to where Yura and her other summons are.

---

"Are you sure it's alright to trust her?" Lu Han asked once again

"Aish. Lu Han!" Taecyeon groaned in frustration "Trust her. I know she'll help us. just trust me on this. Okay?"

Lu Han nodded and sat down next to Kris.

"But hey~ At least we have the Queen of the Royal Blood to help us. That means it'll be easier to track them down and get rid of them" Nickhun said

"That's right" Aron said agreeing

"Let's hope so" Lu Han mumbled.

 

"I'm back" Evangel said

"EVANGEL!!!" Yura exclaimed as she leaped onto Evangel for a hug.

Evangel smiled and hugged Yura back. She sat down on the couch beside Yura's mother. Super Junior was also present.

Evangel took a deep breath before continuing.

"I know who's behind all these unknowns that keep appearing here and there" she started

"Nugu?" Heechul asked as he plopped himselft down next to Evangel and played with Yura.

Yura giggled as Heechul tickled her.

"You might not like it" Evangel said calmly.

Leeteuk tightened his jaw "SHINHWA?"

Evangel nodded

"Those BASTARDS!!" Kyuhyun cursed and punched the wall making a dent.

Luckily Yura had fallen asleep in Heechul's arms, snuggling into his chest, finding it somehow familiar.

"They were also part of the reason why...Kazuma was killed" Evangel said

Super Junior had anger expressed with their eyes. Fist clenched and jaws tightened.

"I will deal with them" Evangel said

"But--" KangIn got cut off by Evangel's glare

"I can't let any of you get hurt. Therefore I will deal with them. This is my order as the next Queen of the Royal Blood"

Leeteuk sighed

"I understand. But please be careful. If you need help, we'll be here to help you"

Evangel smiled.

"Yura's memories may return if I kill SHINHWA"

Yura's mother brightened up.

"But it'll take some time for me to locate them. I have the hunters that are in the Hunter's Lounge to help me to deal with the unknowns."

"Okay" Kyuhyun said after calming down.

"Ommonim. Is it alright if I use Yura's room for the night?"

Yura's mother smiled.

"You can stay here for as long as you like Eva"

"Gomawo ommonim"

Evangel headed up stairs and went into Yura's bedroom.

"I want the 30 of you to go and track down SHINHWA's whereabouts and kill any unknowns that you encounter. KouRen, you can stay here with me" Evangel ordered.

They all nodded before leaving.

Evangel changed into the spare clothes Yura's mother lended. She went under the blankets and hugged Yura and fell asleep.