Chapter 6

Will I Find The Right Boy?

Fourteen hours has passed since Evangel was awakened but she haven't attended the Academy. Instead she was at home, still deciding whether she should go or not. She sighed for fith and last time before she got off her bed, put down her novel book and decided to wash up before heading downstairs. She decided it was a good time to just go out to the backyard and get fresh air. As she walked around the garden, she came to a stop at the fountain and just stared at her reflection in the water. Crimson red eyes and lavender knee length hair swayed along with the wind.

The cool wind calmed her down as she lets out another sigh. She was finally free. Free from the chains that binded her from her painful past. She was also thinking whether she should just tell every student inTousakou Academy that her real name is Evangel and that 'Jiyeon' is nothing but a fake name. However, she knew that she shouldn't tell them her full name, after all, the 'Park' Clan wasn't really the clan's name. Her last name isn't Park but it's kept hidden for a reason.

"Life's hard." She grumbled and sat on the edge of the fountain. "What would you do Yunfa? Would you tell them?"

Yunfa appeared from below, right beside her feet and chuckled. "I don't know. Why don't you live up to those 'rumours' of yours and be the Evangel that we know. The Evangel that I know of - is dangerous, terrifying, cruel and fearless, yet at the same time she is caring, loving and beautiful."

"That's too much Yunfa." She laughed softly. "But yes, you are right. I am free now. I am free of those thoughts."

"May your future be bright."

"You're saying as if you can see the future."

"You can, can't you?"

"Yes."

"What do you see?"

She winked at Yunfa and grinned. "A very bright future."

Evangel returned back inside the house and realised that it was quite boring to stay home, despite her father strictly telling her to stay home and her newly found friends also said the same thing. She wandered around the house, munching on food once in awhile, watching TV for a bit before turning it off and soon she was laying on the floor complaining that it was boring to stay at home all day.

"Why don't you go for a walk."

Evangel blinked at the voice before rolling over to see Frey; her Ice Dragon Frey (who is currently in his human form). "But-"

"No buts." Frey smirked. "It's better than doing nothing here until night for the Vampire party gathering."

"That's true." She nodded and got up. "Why are you here?"

"What's with that question?" Frey tousled his hair. "Are you sayin I should just stay in that boring Dragon Realm and not go out?" He shook his head in amusement. "But first, there is something you must do first. You know that very well don't you." Frey teleported Evangel and himself to the rooftop and transformed back into his dragon form.

"Hold on, do you even know where my class is?"

"Of course I do. That's a silly question Evangel-sama."

"Hey!" Evangel grumbled and smacked Frey's head.

Another voice was heard beside Frey, laughing as the male shook his whole body. "At last, Evangel-sama is back to the Evangel-sama we know. We really miss you. Welcome back, Evangel-sama."

"Rion!" Evangel smiled. Rion, who is like Frey, a Dragon of Ancient times is in his human form smiled.

"Just remember this Evangel-sama. We love everything about you. No matter what rumours say about you. We will follow you to the end of Earth. There are no reasons to why we chose you as our master. You are not alone. You have us. You have your family. You have the Clan. And last but not least, you have four new friends."

Evangel smiled and reached out to hug Rion, sending him her thanks before jumping off Frey (who then turned back to human form) and landed on a tree branch not too far from her room. Rion too joined and scanned the area. 

"It appears that the students knows that you're not Jiyeon but Evangel."

"How?" Frey frowned and put his hand to his chin. "Unless, a student had witnessed the fight last night and spreaded the word." He looked else where and squinted his eyes. "Isn't that..." He cussed. "Damn, that was still alive?"

"What?" Evangel growled. "She's still alive? I thought she died in that explosion. I guess not."

"It's definitely her but I smell three different smell on her. Three different male smell."

"It appears she has married three mens and had childrens with them."

"." Rion growled in anger. "She dares to do that and come back here. What is her purpose. She was supposed to die in that explosion six years ago."

"I don't know how she escaped that but right now I smell trouble." Evangel muttered and used a shadow element spell to make Rion, Frey and herself becomd invisible before teleporting the front corner of the room.

As she watched and waited for her mother to enter the room, she saw that Jaejoong was explaining why she was absent today. He was cut off when her mother interupted him with her fake loving voice.

"Jaejoong," She teared up. "Oh, how I have missed you." Rima attempted to hug Jaejoong but he moved out of the way. "Jaejoong?"

"You miss me?" He laughed mockingly. "Don't make me laugh." He spat. "I don't miss you. Not at all. Not after what you tried to done to our little sister."

"I keep telling you. That girl is a monster."

"You gave birth to her!"

"I did not give birth to a monster!"

"Don't call her a monster!" Howon growled. "Even if you are her mother, you know nothing about your own daughter."

"Don't you dare speak to me like that!" Rima yelled, shooting lightning and fire at Howon which burned him a little.

Howon looked at the wound on his arm and snickered. "Is this the best you can do? I've had worse."

Evangel made no movements and decided to watch just a little bit more before revealing herself. The argument between Rima and Howon became intense and she decided to step in but Jaejoong beat her to it.

"Enough." He growled and pushed Rima back slightly. "Mother, please do not treat my students ever so roughly."

"Is this how you treat your mother after six years?"

"Six years?" Jaejoong frowed.

"I was almost killed six years ago." She huffed.

"Yes." Evangel said; her voice echoing. "You were supposed to die in that explosion six years ago, but I am quite suspicious on how you escaped that explosion." Evangel growled before she dispel the spell. "How you escaped that explosion, I will not ask but I will ask this. You dare come back here for a reunion with Jaejoong after marrying off three mens and have your own kids with them."

"You what?!" Jaejoong widened his eyes in disbelief.

"Look, I was wrong."

Laughing out loud, Evangel grabbed Rima's collar and shoved her against the wall. "Wrong? You said you wrong?" She hissed, her eyes glowing due to anger. "Wrong about what exactly?" She taunted. "Ah! Were you wrong about calling me a monster? A cursed child? Are you trying to be funny?" She growled, curling her fist and punched the wall beside Rima's head. "You dare come back and ask for forgiveness?"

"Evangel!" Jaejoong shouted and pulled her apart from Rima. "Myungsoo, please try to calm my sister down."

"I'll try."

"What business do you have?" 

"What? I can't come and see how you're all doing?"

"What's there to see?" Changmin snarled. "We're living perfectly fine without you."

"Anyways, I'm only here to see how you're doing. I guess you're all doing fine." She smirked. "I see you've become stronger but how strong?" She laughed before she threw a gas bomb down and escaped. "I've left you some presents." Her voice faded away and the smoke soon dispersed, leaving eight of her summons growling at Evangel. Four werewolves, a spider familiar, human-size cursed doll, a demon and a zombie

"Such a hassle." She grumbled as she snapped her fingers, creating a barrier of light and darkness emerging together, separating Rion, Frey and herself from her brother and the rest of the students. The eight summons were stuck inside the barrier together with Evangel and her two dragons. Despite her brother's strong protests, she ignored them.

"Sheesh Jaejoong, it's already been fourteen hours."

"Exactly why you should be staying home!" He argued and crossed his arms across his chest.

"I'll play with you." She smirked, her eyes twinkling with mischievously. She looked over to Rion and Frey who then nodded before turning back into their dragon forms. She then proceeded to chant an ancient spell and the only thing that the students understood were the names of the summon and the summons status. Twins of Yin and Yang, Kuro and Shiro soon stood beside Evangel. Suzaku, too was beside Evangel, but in his true form. Whispers were heard from students, whispering to each other about the change in Suzaku's form.

"He looks different." Sunggyu pointed out. 

"Of course he does." Myungsoo rolled his eyes. "He was awakened to his real form when she summoned him last night. He is the King of Demons." He shrugged.

Continuing on, Yoru and Ran; who are the Twins of Demon and Angel stood beside Kuro and Shiro. Even though they were twins, Yoru had silver hair and Ran had black hair. And lastly Lucifer was once again summoned. She opened her eyes and motioned them to kill the eight summons. I'll make you regret this mother. No, Rima Mona Kim Arzenal.

Not even a blink of an eye and the eight summons were taken down in an instant. The students didn't even have the time to blink or talk amongst themselves and the eight summons were eliminated.

After the battle, Evangel made her summons go back and took down the barrier. Feeling beyond angry, she stomps off to her father's office. 

What the hell? Why of all times, does she have to come back now. Ugh, this is just not my day.

"Father!" Evangel exclaimed as she tried to keep the overwhelming emotions in place and hugged her father.

"I know. I know." Her father hugged her back tightly and her head. 

"I think I'm going to go home now. I need to prepare for the night."

"Yes, you go on and do that."

 

Upon arriving back into her room at 5:30PM (she got distracted by cakes and stayed at the cafe eating a whole bunch before realising the time), she was walking back and forth, frantic about not having the right dress to wear. Evangel then snapped her fingers and gathered her shadow element around her whole body and imagined it into a dress. The shadow glistened slightly before it transformed into the dress she imagined.

"Looking nice." Junsu said as he leaned against the door. "Are you that lazy to find a dress?"

"It's faster this way." Evangel wore her black knee boots and then looked to one direction. "Are they who I think they are?"

"Yes. It seems like our half siblings are here as well." Junsu sighs and grinned. "I think you should hurry."

"Why?"

"Your soon to be boyfriends are there too."

"They are not my boyfriends!" She smacked them across his head and teleported to the roof.

She scanned for the hall - where the party was held and leaped across to the entrance. When she was inside, out of the five groups she knows, two caught her attention. It was both Infinite and Teen Top's Myungsoo, Howon, Changhyun and Byunghun. She then proceeded to walk downstairs, which then caught the attention of many Vampires. After all, Evangel had never once attended the party so not many people know who she was.

She scaned the area and saw her father talking with someone. She turned her heels and made her way to her father but bumped into group of boys which they made a whole scene because Evangel bumped into them.

"Watch where you're going."

"Excuse me?" She raised an eye brow up.

"Don't you know who we are?"

"I could care less about who you are." She rolled her eyes and was about to turn back when one of them grabbed her arm.

"That's enough." Evangel's father came over. "Don't go making troubles Evangel."

"Evangel?" They repeated.

"So you're Evangel." 

"That's enough boys." Her mother came over and pulled the boys back. "She's your half sister."

"So you're saying these boys are my half brothers?" She said scoffing. "Oh god." She whispered to herself.

"Go on boys, introduce yourself to your sister." Rima smiled sweetly to them which made Evangel want to roll her eyes over and over again.

"Hi sister," the seemingly young looking one said with a smile. "I'm the youngest, Taemin is the name."

"It's Kibum. I don't like you so call me Key instead."

Key? What the is that? Some lame nickname or some ? Evangel thought and tried not to laugh.

"Jonghyun." The dinosaur looking boy said.

WOW... so short.

"Jinki, my name is Jinki and I don't like you yet so call me Onew."

What the is with them and these lame nicknames?

"My name is Minho."

"You know who I am." She nodded. "I don't like you either." She spat and walked away. She walked out of the hall and jumped up to the balcony and then to the roof. She proceeded to sit down to stare at the full red moon.

"Boo!"

Evangel jolted and spun around. "God damn it, don't do that!"