Chapter 7

Will I Find The Right Boy?

Evangel was caught in surprise when she saw the four boys standing behind her. She glared at them but all they did was to shrug their shoulders.

"I didn't think we'd scare you..." Myungsoo chuckled.

"What are you doing here?" She questions, ignoring what Myungsoo had said.

"I should be asking you that." Changhyun stared at her and eyed her really closely.

"You don't like parties do you."

"She was never the party type." Both Rion and Frey said at the same time.

"Why the hell are you here?"

"Hey!" Rion pouted. "You can't expect us to always be in the Dragon Realm all day long. It's boring there."

Before Evangel could say anything else, a few of her summons appeared from behind and gave her a big group hug (pushing the boys to the side). They all bugged her with one wish - which was to sing. They wanted to hear their beloved master sing again. Smiling, Evangel closed her eyes and sang that one song that she had always sung to her beloved summons.

Unleash the ropes, see the inner heart.
For whom am I hurting myself?
With this little hand I want to protect
and wish strongly upon a falling star.

Thousands of twinkling stars in the night sky,
I Pray that they someday will come to you.

I send my song into the night sky, with a litle magic.
I don't want to be alone in sadness forever.

I look up at the starry night and make a wish
that someday a bright smile will be drawn

I look up at the starry night and make a wish
that someday a bright smile will be drawn.

As the night was filled with her sweet voice, the boys were mesmerised by her sweet singing voice and fell in love with her more. When she finished, she was soon hugged by all of her summons again, telling her how much they had missed her songs.

"Sing more master!" Nell exclaimed as she clapped her hands in glee. "Please?" She tilted her head cutely to the side - which Evangel could never say no.

The small party on the roof became a little singing concert from Evangel as her summon were all floating around her as they listened to her sing. Soon after awhile, her summons returned back to their own realms, leaving her with the boys and her two other summons. With a sigh, she jumped down from the roof and strolled around the garden.

"Thank you." Rion said as his eyes lingered on Evangel. "Thanks to you, our master has returned back to normal."

"Really?" 

"Yes, and because you displayed that you don't think of her differently, she has been freed from her past." 

"What I'm worried about is about her two fathers." Frey sighed and stretched. "She knows about her step-fathers but refuses to acknowledge them.

"Has she met her other fathers?"

"No, she hasn't but she has two mother step-mothers considering her step-fathers too remarried again. She has a total of three step-mothers and step-fathers. She'll have lots of step-siblings though."

Rion snorted. "The only time she'll accept them is when they manage to beomce closer to her or if she trusts them or even love them as a family. For now, she's only playing it nice."

"Why aren't you at the party?" Evangel asks, now noticing that they hadn't been in the hall for that long.

"There are people from our ex-clan that we don't want to meet again. It brings back unpleasant memories." Myungsoo muttered bitterly.

"Master," Yunfa called out as he slowly appeared from below from Myungsoo's shadow when she came back to the rootop.

"HOLY !" Byunghun exclaimed in shocked and jumped back a meter.

Evangel chuckled. "Yunfa, you shouldn't do that to the weak heart. If you're going to do that, make it more dramatic." She grinned at Byunghun - who glared at her. "What is it?"

"It seems like your father wants you to meet your step-father and ex-mother, and as well as your half-blood siblings."

"I don't want to meet them."

"You can't do that." Jaejoong stated. "You have to. Father's order."

"Fine." She sighed in defeat. "Remember, I'm playing nice." She reminded them and teleported back to the entrance hall where she met her brother, Changmin.

She followed Changmin upstairs on the other side to another room. When the door was opened, Evangel put on her coldest expression and walked in. Upon meeting her half-blood siblings for the first time, she could tell that she might get along with the girls, the other five half-brothers and not SHINee. One by one, they introduced themselves. From the eldest to youngest - it was Insoo, Gunwoo, Seyong, Junkyu and Jinseok, they called themselves MyName.

Hmm, I wonder how it's like to have sisters? I hope they're not y... I hate y girls. She thought as she eyed them. Her half-sisters called themselves as 4Minute, ande from eldest to youngest - it was Jihyun, Gayoon, Jiyoon, Hyuna and Sohyun. They took her off guard when they all hugged her real tight.

"I've always wanted to meet you in person." Hyuna smiled warmly. "You're really beautiful and cute in person." She complimented and made her blush.

"Noona, are you okay?" Jinseok asks as he looks at her worriedly.

"Why do you ask?" Her cold expression completely gone as she has completely accepted them as family.

"We saw how they treated you."

"I'm fine." She smiled when Hyuna hugged her from behind and had Gunwoo patting her head. "How about you? Do you like them?"

"To be honest, no. Not at all." Jihyun crossed her arms. "Not one bit. If they change their attitudes then there's a chance I'll treat them different."

"Let me ask you a question." Insoo grinned mischievously. "How are you honestly feeling when you're near those four boys?"

"Huh?" She blinked, then she stayed quiet. "They're only my friends."

"Friends... really?" He grinned. "Have you told them that you're thinking of them as friends?"

"No, why?"

"Well get to it." 

"Why the hell would I-" She rolled her eyes. "You're impossible."


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9Ex0hQH91I Hoshi No Nareru You Ni (translated into English)