Chapter 20

Will I Find The Right Boy?

Sohyun and Jinyoung did not move from their position as they continued to look at each other. Sohyun smiled sweetly before disappearing in thin air.

"Huh?" Jinyoung and the members of B1A4 blinked their eyes.

"It's starting." Jiyoon said with a chuckle.

Swirls of winds blasted around Jinyoung who was now trapped in the middle of the wirlwind. Sohyun's sweet laughter echoed around the collosseum, making everyone shudder at her voice.

Jinyoung hissed in pain when he touched the winds, thinking that nothing will happen, but he got a deep cut on his arm. Blood oozed out from his cut as it dripped down onto the ground. Jinyoung was about to close his eyes and call out his summons but the winds started to attack him. Jinyoung cursed under his breath and teleported to an open space but only ended up having the wind follow him.

"Argh! Just come out and fight already!" Jinyoung hollered as he released a large amount of energy and blasting away the wind.

"Aww, you're no fun." Sohyun said, though she is still not seen.

Her sweet laughter was still heard throughout the battle. Jinyoung was starting to get impatient with Sohyun playing around with him.

"You'll regret this." Jinyoung snarled before sending out a lot of energy forces. He smirked at the sight of Sohyun floating above him.

To Jinyoung and the others watching them battle, excluding her sisters, it'll look like Sohyun is floating above him. However, only Sohyun and her sisters can see her strings that she's standing on that's scattered around the battle platform.

"Aw~ You found me." Sohyun said as she smiled darkly. Her tone drops as her gaze pierced into Jinyoung's soul. "Found your weakness~" She chorused before appearing right behind him.

Jinyoung widened his eyes as he couldn't move nor he could get the words out from his throat.

"What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?"

Suddenly Jinyoung was trapped by Sohyun's strings and pulled him up into the air.

"What the hell is going on!?" Seungji said into the mic as the student's had confused expression.

"Poor boy." Jihyun said with a laugh as she looked up at Jinyoung.

"It's going to be painful." Hyuna giggled while leaning on her sister Jiyoon.

The strings tightened around Jinyoung which the strings were beginning to pierce through his skins slowly. Jinyoung did everything he could to be free of Sohyun's strings. Jinyoung opened his eyes a little a saw that the strings were also attached to her. With a smirk he made the strings catch on fire. The fires spread along the strings as it makes it's way to Sohyun.

"It seems like Youkai academy is not be looked down upon." Jonghoon said as he sat down.

"Done healing?" Jaemin, another solo participant asked.

"Yeah." Jonghoon looked up at Sohyun. "Those girls aren't the everyday types of girls you see. They're on a different level. Just who are they?"

"There seem to be a few students from Youkai Academy that we haven't seen yet." Jaejun pointed out.

"Yeah. Like that girl hanging around the members of Infinite and Teen Top. Those five girls and those ten boys that are right beside that girl." Hyerim, a girl in a pair said as she pointed at Eva, SHINee and MyName.

Sohyun smirks at the incoming fire.

"Tsk. Tsk. You have just asked for more pain." Jiyoon said with a slight chuckle.

"Reflect." Sohyun said as the fire was only an inch from her body.

Jinyoung let out a scream as his fires were backfired and burned him. Sohyun smiled and raised her hands up, covering her eyes. She slowly removes her hand as her crimson red eyes brightly glistened. Suddenly thorn like knives appeared on the strings. Snap. Sohyun clicked her fingers and immediately the strings were snapped, causing the strings to cut Jinyoung. However there was one string still attached to Jinyoung.

"Drain."

"That's c-cheating." Jinyoung cursed as he tried to move but had no energy to do so.

"Be happy I didn't kill you." Sohyun.

Ding. Ding. The bell went off as Seungji came up to the battle platform.

"AND~!! The winner of the first round goes to 4minute!!"

The collosseum erupted into loud cheers for Sohyun while Jinyoung was carried down to the medics room. All the students from the participating academies were all alert on the new students from Youkai academy. That being Eva, SHINee, MyName and 4Minute whom they have never seen or heard before. They were now getting cautious of these sixteen new students.

"We shall now go onto the second battle. The second fighters please sstteepp~ up~~!!" Seungji said as he did a weird hand action movement.

"Hyuna, you go this time." Gayoon said with a nod.

"Okay~" Hyuna said with a stretch. "I wonder if my opponent is strong. If he's not.. then I'll just finish him off like Sohyunnie." She grinned slyly as she made her way up, her name appearing on the screen above.

The other members of B1A4 were still deciding on who to face Hyuna. In the end, Baro went up against Hyuna. His name too appeared on the screen while the 'VS' word was placed between their names.

"Please go easy on me~" Hyuna said cutely, making Baro stunned at her beauty and cuteness.

"Oh dear." Sohyun said as she watched Baro's expression.

Seungji looked at them both before shouting, "READY~ START!!"

The bell went off again but neither moved. That's what it seemed to others, however the Hyuna standing in front of Baro was made of ice. Right from the start when the bell went off, Hyuna had already made a few clones of herself which are hidden at the moment.

Baro stared at Hyuna before swinging his sword at her, coming in contact on the side of her head. Hyuna's soflt chuckled echoes as the clone shattered into ice and melts into water. One by one, more of Hyuna's clones appeared, which results of having 30 of her clones while she is still hidden somewhere around the battle platform.

"What the !?" Baro exclaimed as all her clones attacked him at once. "Tsk."

One by one, her clones were all defeated but they kept of reappearing whenever one clones gets striked down. Baro lets out a shout of frustration before getting rid of them all in one go. Echoes of Hyuna clapping her hand was heard with a giggle.

"Congratulations on taking out my clones. As your reward, you'll have to lose." Hyuna smirked before coming down from above with a weapon in her hands as she swung it down. Baro was able to dodge her attack just in time as her weapon came in contact with the ground making the platform split in half.

"Holy ." Meifu, Tousakou's soloist said as she looked at the damage caused by Hyuna.

The students gapped at the damage made by Hyuna as she stood back up with a smile, showing her eye smile. Hyuna lifted her sword up in the air as it started to glowing black and purple, her eyes were closed as she whispered out her spell. Hyuna opened her eyes again before she swung it at Baro. A massive wave of wind combined with ice was coming towards Baro at lightning speed.

"ARGH!" Baro screamed as it hits him right across his chest. He coughs up blood and fell down onto his knees.

Hyuna rests her sword on her shoulder with a smuge smile.

"I never knew students like you were so weak. I'm sure the other students in other schools are weak as you." She provoked, eyeing the other students.

The students tried to hold back their anger while Hyuna continues to provoke them.

"Hey. Why are you so weak?" Hyuna asks before appearing behind Baro and swung her sword with the side against Baro's head.

Baro's vision blurred up as he collapses onto the ground. Hyuna smirks and walks off the platform and back to her sisters. Seungji was speechless, never have he thought that a battle would end in a matter of five minutes.

"T-This round goes to 4Miute. Third fighter please make your way up." He finally said after so much difficulty.

"Eonnie, are you going to fight?" Gayoon asks as she turns to look at Jihyun who had her eyes closed.

"I'm not interested in weaklings or small fries." She commented, making other students angry at her comment.

"Who the does she think she is?" Meifu snarled.

Jihyun snapped her eyes open and looked over to Meifu who backed away in fear. Jihyun smirks and looks away.

"I'll go up." Gongchan said, walking up as he clenches his fists.

"Who shall be the last fighter of 4Minute?" Seungji asks.

Jihyun sighed. "Jiyoon you can go. I know you're itching for a fight. Go have fun against those small fries."

"Okay~" Jiyoon said cutely before teleporting to the centre of the platform. "Please to meet you~" She said with a sly smile.

Before Seungji could even say his line, the whole collosseum started to shake. Eva suddenly became alert as her eyes darted around the collosseum.

This.. dark force.. no it can't be. He.. no.. those two should be dead! However they revived!? And.. what do they want from me?

Eva suddenly jumps up and landed at the centre of the platform. She tells Seungji to tell all students to be alert as they'll be dealing with something that is stronger and beyond their imagination. Seungji then passes the message to the students with the microphone as students all stood up and got into an attacking stance.

Things never go calm when I'm somewhere. How? And who revived those two?

Two sets of laughters were heard, one belonging to a girl another from a boy. All of a sudden two figures were floating above the students, just outside the collosseum walls. Eva clenches her fists as she glared at them.

"You should've been dead." She muttered with hatred but her eyes were sad.