Chapter 16

Will I Find The Right Boy?

Evangel woke up as the morning sun of the human world hits her face. She groans softly before getting out of bed and does her morning routine. Eva, knew that she would be in the human world for some time until the unknown creatures are killed so that the human lives won't be endangered to species they think that do now exist.

Just as Evangel walks out of the bathroom, she picked up an unknown life force. Yura too has sensed the life force and woke up as her ears perked up at the unfamiliar life force.

"Yura, you stay home with Mrs Kim. There will be a protective barrier around the house, but don't leave her by herself if she goes somewhere. Watch her from far. Okay?"

Yura purred and went downstairs to the kitchen and waited to be fed. Eva teleported down to the kitchen and took a slice of toast before leaving. She bid Mrs Kim a good bye before teleporting to the roof top.

"Now why is this unknown force.. near the hunter's lounge?" Evangel questions herself.

She scanned the area, not much humans were around but it didn't bother her if they saw her jumping from roof to roof or even flying. Not wasting time, she headed to the hunters lounge, jumping from roof to roof as she tries to make out who the unknown life force belonged to.

She sighed when she stopped on a tree branch. There, just in front of the hunter's lounge was Aruka who was feeding on the unknown creatures lurking around the hunter's lounge in braod daylight.

Bang. A gun shot was heard. Evangel turned her head to the right and saw a silver rank hunter. The bullet that was shot at the unknown began to take effect. Making the unknown slowly buring down into ash.

They seem quite useful afterall.

She continued to observe the boy a little more. Soon his friends came and joined him.

These hunters aren't normal humans. They might be the same as Shin and Rey. Humans who have supernatural powers. Other wise, the bullets would have no effect on these unknowns. Let's watch a little bit more before I jump in and help them.

One boy stood at the front while the other six boys stood behind them in a line. They all held up their guns and aimed it at the unknowns in front of them. Strange light beams swirled around them as the unknowns started to back awaky from the seven hunters.

Evangel smiles to herself. I knew I was right. They have powers but they are humans. They are similar to Rey and Shin.

A bright flash of light shined as the screams of the unknowns were heard. The light disappeared and the unknowns were no where to be found. Evangel immediately jumped down, startling them.

"You, hunters aren't just normal hunters are you? You all possess supernatural powers. Am I correct?"

Evangel asks as the hunters that were standing in front of her. They looked at each other before nodding.

"The rest of the hunters here all possess supernatural powers." Jisuk, the silver rank hunter said as he nodded in confirmation.

"I see. You're the same as my two loyal messengers." Evangel says as she looks at the lounge.

"Messengers?" Hyukjin, the other silver rank asked.

"Yes. Both Rey and Shin are they same as you. They are humans who have supernatural powers who other humans casts them as monsters." Evangel explained.

"Since when has these unknowns been here?"

"Ever since Shinhwa arrived at Earth. I think it's been 3 years since they've been here, but the sudden attack of these unknowns were just recent. I think about roughly 6 weeks ago." Jinshun, the gold rank hunter said.

"I'm going to find Shinhwa's whereabouts today. Although, I would love you hunters to join but I'll have you to stay here to protect the humans while I go deal with them myself."

"We can join you. There are other hunters here who can protect the humans here." Jinshun reasoned.

"If you say so. Is it just the seven of you who want to come along?" Eva asked as Aruka stood beside Eva and returned back in her sword form and disappeared and became Eva's left earring.

"Yes, just us." Hyukjin said.

"Okay." Eva smiled "You seem.. to trust me?"

"Even though you maybe the next royal queen, you don't seem that bad." Hoyong said with a shrug.

Eva chuckled before calling Rey and Shin. Both Rey and Shin came through a portal and landed down just in between Eva and the seven hunters.

"You called?" Shin asked.

Eva nodded with a smirk.

"Ah~ So we're going to hunt down Shinhwa now? Along with them?" Rey nodded his head at the hunters.

"Yeah."

"Hm~" Shin said with a smirk as he looked at them. "So you're the same as us huh?"

"Shin be nice." Rey said with a smirk.

Eva rolled her eyes and nudged Rey to open the gates to Shinhwa.

"Alright, alright. Sheesh." Shin grumbled and effortlessly opened the portal gate to Shinhwa.

Eva walked in first, then the hunters then Rey and Shin. Rey and Shin walked from behind so that they can observe the hunters and see what they are capable of.

The ten of them soon arrive at the end of the portal gate and was in a brightly lit hall room. Eva looked up and smirked.

"It's good to see you again Eric." She said with full venom.