Chapter 1

Will I Find The Right Boy?

Chapter One

Strolling around the garden of her masion, Evangel was bored to death. There wasn't anyone around that were strong enoough for her. Although it was only on a Saturday, her father and her five brothers won't be at the Academy teaching, even though there is class today. 

Evangel looks around and lets out a sigh as she sat down on the fancy white bench. "What's there to do on a Saturday?" She sighed again with a pout. "No point thinking about it." She mumbles to herself.

"What's with all these sighs coming from you?" Evangel looks up and immediately brightened up at the sigh of her brother. Jaejoong chuckles and tousles his younger sister's hair. "Are you really that bored?" Evangel pouted. "It is when there isn't anyone that stronger than me or is able to fight on the same level as me!"

Jaejoong rolled his eyes and yawned. "Do you still want to attend Vampire Academy?" Evangel nodded eagerly, making Jaejoong laugh. "Yoochun managed to ask father. Father already had plans for transferring you to V.A so there's no need to worry."

"Really?" Evangel beamed. "Yes. You're accepted as a student of V.A now." Evangel turned around to the voice of her father. "Father!" She skipped over to her father and hugged him as she continously thanked him.

"Look at her," Joon, her cousin chuckled at the sight. "She looks so happy to be attending school. Usually it's the other way." Evangel looked up and stuck her tongue out at her cousin. "Shut up, you old uncle." Joon blinked before what Evangel had called him sinked in. "Hey!"

Her father chuckles and shook his head. "Now stop it." He pulled the two apart. "Jiyeon, I know you've quite bored lately. I've already finished the prepartion, so you can start attending on Monday." Evangel saw the frown on and tilted her head. "Is there something the matter?"

"The students overheard our conversation." Joon sighed. "According to what Yunho told me, all the students of V.A now know that you, the daughter of the principal and that you're the younger sister of the five brothers. The problem is, they don't know your rank."

Evangel frowned. "Isn't that... a good thing? If they don't know my rank?"

"Not really."

"Why?"

"You're class will be determined according to your rank." Joon answered. "In the Academy, you'll be in classes according to your rank. Therefore, the lowest class is the F rank - in other words, the weakest. The C rank class is the middle class. The A rank class are for students who are strong but have yet to be awakened to their true self. And then there are students who are like yourself. Extremely strong. That is the S rank class."

"The only difference is that students who are in the S rank class don't have the same class as other ranks. At the same time, not all students in the S rank class are of the same ranks. Some will be an S rank and some will be stronger than that. Like you." Jaejoong filled in.

The elder brother, Yunho soon joined in and gave Evangel the map outline of the school before continuing on for Jaejoong. "As for the S rank classes, you'll be fighting against other students from other V.A's. So you'll won't be studying at all. Not only that, you'll also be sparring with students from your class as practice or to see how students fight against one another."

"I have a question." Evangel grinned. "Who's the strongest in the S rank class? Who are they?"

Yuhno sighed whilist Jaejoong just laughed. "I knew you'd ask that. There are two male groups that are the strongest in the class. Although I'm not sure how they'll fare against you. They're called Infinite and Teen Top. The members of Infinite are Sunggyu, Woohyun, Hoya, Dongwoo, Sungyeol, L and Sungjong. And as for Teen Top, they're C.A.P, Chunji, L.Joe, Niel, Chanjo and Ricky."

"That's not their real name right?"

"Some are using the real name like Sunggyu, Woohyun, Dongwoo, Sungyeol and Sungjong but the rest likes being called by their nicknames or an alternative name like you, Jiyeon."

Evangel nodded and grabbed her head. "Okay, too much information." She walked away and teleported back into her room to summarise everything that was just told to her.

Yunho laughed. "She may be strong but she can't take much information with that little brain of hers."

 

Sunday went and Monday came. It was just 6:30AM when the alarm rang while Evangel was sleeping soundly. Groaning as she squirms around in her bed as she didn't want to get up. Two tap on the door before it was opened, revealing the younger of the five brothers, Changmin.

"Come on, wake up~" Changmin said in a bright tone. "Today is the day you start attending V.A~" He grinned and pulled off the blanket. "Changmin!" She whined as her brother pulled her up forcefully and pushing her into the bathroom. "Now go wash up. Breakfast is already been made by Jaejoong. I'll leave your uniform here on your bed." Changmin placed the uniform on the edge of her bed and left her room with a grin.

Washing up hurriedly, she washed her hair, her body, brushed her teeth, cleansed her face, put cream on her face and dried her hair under the time limit of thirty minutes. With a white towed wrapped around her body, she walked out of the bathroom and immediately changed into the uniform on her bed. Black. The uniform was all black. Black crop-top like shirt, blood-red short tie, black suspenders clipping from the front of the skirt to the back of the skirt, black shorts underneath the skirt that was really short, black thigh length socks, black knee-high heeled boots and a black coat.

Evangel was content with the colour of the uniform and brushed her hair. Once satisfied with her look, she went down stairs. "Good morning." She greeted her father and her brothers. They had a quiet but short breakfast as they soon started pilling out of the house.

Upon arriving at the Academy, Evangel ignored all the stares she had and focused on remembering the structure of the Academy. Once she entered the princinpal's room with Jaejoong, her father made sure that there wasn't anyone around the principal's office and closed the door.

"Jiyeon, do you remember what I've told you before we left?"

"Yes."

"That's good." Her father nodded. "Be sure to ask Jaejoong first before you want to fight any of the students in your class. Behave and please don't break anything." He gave her a warning look.

Evangel saluted her father with a mocking grin. "Yes Sir!"

Both Jaejoong and her father chuckled. "Now go follow Jaejoong to your class and have fun."

Following her brother to the building of the S rank class, she looked around with confusion. "The S rank class is in a different building. As they got closer to the building, Evangel noticed that the building was like a Kendo hall, the only difference was that the walls had a high rank protective barrier on the walls to keep the students from destroying the building.

Amazed by the building, Evangel had already forgotten about the two groups; Teen Top and Infinite. She was told to stay outside so Jaejoong could get all the students attention. Once everyone had calmed down, Evangel entered the hall. Everyone's eyes were following Evangel and she mentally cursed in her head. Damn, I forgot how it felt when you transfer to a new school. All these starings! She plasted on a fake smile and faced the students. Her eyes wandered across each student and spotted two strange groups.

"Will you all be quiet?" Jaejoong said calmly but his glaze said otherwise. The students gulped in fear and quietened down. Smiling he turned to his sister and nodded.

I swear to god, do this is not my style. "Hi." She did a small nod. "My name is Park Jiyeon. It's a pleasure to meet you." It's not a pleasure to meet you. She forced the urge to roll her eyes and just smiled again. Scanning the area, she made her way to the far back of the hall and sat down, leaning against the wall.

Jaejoong clapped his hands, getting everyone's attention - that was once again watching Evangel. They turned back to Jaejoong and halted their mumurings. "Even though Jiyeon had just transferred today. You'll be sparring against whoever you want to spar with. You may choose Jiyeon but that's only if she agrees to it." He looked over to his sister and chuckled to himself. "Alright, boys to my left and girls to my right."

Everyone did what they were told to do. Everyone except Evangel. She couldn't be bothered moving. Jaejoong raised an eyebrow at her making her roll her eyes at him before shifting over to the right slightly. "Who wants to go first?"

"ME!" The young boy with a baby-face raised his right hand up with a bright smile. "I would like to go first, sir!"

Jaejoong hummed in responsed. "That's a first. You usually don't want to be the one to go first. Alright then Ricky, who would you like to fight against?"

"Um..." Ricky pretended to think and his eyes travelled to Evangel. "I would like to go up against the transfer student."

What the ? Does he want to live shorter? Evangel sighed and looked at him uninterested. "I'm not interested."

"Tough luck Ricky."

Ricky however didn't back down. "No." His eyes glowed red which caught Evangel's attention. "On second thought, I'll fight you." She grinned as she stood up.

Jaejoong knew what she was up to. To embarrass Ricky. "Okay, whenever you're ready."

 

Everywhere Evangel went, students watched. It had been like that ever since she won that spar fight against Ricky. I hate getting attention. I went easy on that idiot. Is Jaejoong even serious? I can't believe that little shorty is in Teen Top. She sighed as she poked her food as she sat on the edge of the rooftop.

Flashback

"Before you begin, I'll tell you the rule Jiyeon." He glanced over to her. "If you give up, your opponent wins. However if you can no longer move due to whatever, you'll lose. Whenever you're ready."

Ricky did the first attack by creating small fire balls and threw them at Evangel in which she flung it back to him with gravitation in the light of speed and purposely missed him. Black smoke surrounded Evangel before she disappeared and appeared right before Ricky with a grin.

"Please do go easy on me." She mocked and kneed him on the side, sending him flying across the room.

Ricky stood up shakily and glared at her. He then created five big fireballs and made them circle around her from above before he made them fall right on her. Evangel just chuckled to herself.

Bit's and pieces of the floor of the hall was cracked and smoke was everywhere. Once the smoke cleared up, Evangel was nowhere to be found.

"Ricky-ah, behind you!" Yewon, a fellow classmate shouted but it was too late for him to turn around and block the incoming attack. Evangel's side kick (that didn't even touch his body) sent him flying (due to the combination of gravitation and wind) against and crash against the wall for the second time.

Wincing in pain as Ricky got up again, this time he glared at Evangel with his glowing red eyes. So he's finally serious? Evangel closed her eyes as she whispered the summon spell. "Hear my name. I summon you under the name if Evangel. Hear your master's call. Come forth and appear before me. Archer." Evangel chuckled at the reactions she got from her fellow classmates as she stood beside her summoned companion.

"My oh my, I didn't think you'd make me a little serious."

"What?" Ricky blinked. "You... were just playing with me?"

"You could say it like that." She looked over to Archer. "If you can defeat my companion, you win."

Smirking as Ricky summoned his dragon out. He was as confident as his dragon's roar. A water dragon? I see. This should be easy. While Archer and the dragon were battling it out, the hall started to get misty and foggy. The hall eventually had white mist and it was getting hard to see.

"Hey, they's cheating!" Ricky cried out as he looked everywhere. "Tenma!" He cried out when he heard his dragon cry in pain. "What the hell did you do!?"

"It's just acid water." She causally replied as the fog faded and Archer was back beside Evangel. "You're a disappointment Ricky. You made your dragon go against my companion who is clearly stronger than yours."

"W-What?" He stammered and stared over to Archer as his left eye slightly glowed. He frowned, then widened his eyes. "No. It can't be. How the is it unknown!?" He exclaimed.

"U-Unknown?"

"That's right." She grinned. "I getting tired of this so I'll do my part and just end this." She held out her right hand and snapped her fingers, creating electricity and sending them towards Ricky. The electricity sparkled around his body, paralyzing him. "Now that you can't move, I win." She smiled and walked back to the spot she was sitting and sat down.

"What the?" Ricky tried to moved but couldn't.

"Why aren't you moving?"

"Jiyeon wins this roung. Ricky, you have been paralyzed by her."

"Damn."

End of flashback

Opening her eyes once again, she decided to go back to the cafeteria to get more food. Jumping off the tree branch, she headed back inside the school building and headed down the halls to the cafeteria. On the way, she bumped into some students that clearly don't belong to Vampire Academy. She looked up, ready to say something when she met their gazes. I smell trouble.