I miss you

A thousand litres of tears

You lazily sit around eating your chocolate ice cream, not caring if it would make you fat or not.

You turned the tv on to watch the rest of City Hunter and was day dreaming about Wookie.

"Babo. Why did you turn the tv on if you're not even watching? You waste so much money." Your mum said and turned off the tv.

"ah-ah, m-mianhae umma." you said and went to your room.

You laid yourself on bed thinking about his eyesmile and how much you love his eyes. Ah he's perfect. Just then, your phone vibrated, disturbing your thoughts. You picked it up to see 5 new messages from wookie.

Oh dear you thought.

You read them individually and all he wanted was to see if he could call you. You sat there dumbfounded and was shaking slightly..

Is he..wanting to talk to me? you thought with a fangirling voice in your head. you calmed yourself, brushed your shoulders and replied "Sure! Of course. Call when you're free :)"

Then you left your phone on your stomach and went back to day dreaming, waiting for his response.

One hour passed. no reply. no call.

five hours passed. no reply. no call.

You gave up after waiting up til midnight and fell asleep with a frown.

You dreamnt that night of seeing Wook with another unnie. Someone, prettier and has a much better body figure than you do. You stood from afar with tears in your eyes as you see them walk away from you, hand in hand. You suddenly woke up to your alarm booming that it's 7am already. You felt your cheeks wet and saw that there were tears..

Why was I dreaming that? And even if it was real, shouldn't these be tears of JOY and NOT jealousy? you thought whilst washing your face. Oh dear what are you thinking. You shrugged it off and went to greet your parents, ready to leave for work.

"Umma, appa, saranghae." You said and rushed out the door.

You walked down the street, almost reaching your kindgarten centre when your phone vibrated. You checked and it was from Ryeowook. You were pissed at him for making you sad and waiting for him for the whole day, and decided to forget him. But you caved in after not replying in two minutes. You opened the message and see that he apologizes for not calling, since his umma was sick the other day and the hospital had no connection, and he couldn't leave his mum alone, unattended. You teared up at his text. And two seconds ago you were mad at him. Sigh, you wish you could comfort him.

You texted back "It's ok. I hope your umma recovers soon. I'll treat you to lunch today. Just go to the cafe we went two days ago ok?"

He texted back immediately "DEH!! WAH DAEBAK! HEHE I hope you have a large pocket. I eat alot ^_^"

You laughed at his text, and the rest of the day, you continued smiling, thinking about him. Not just thinking, more than that. You were missing him.