Valentines..?

A thousand litres of tears

Sungmin's POV

I woke up seeing her snoring tenderly in her sleep. Perfect. I the hair out of her face so I can absorb her beauty even more. The sun lightly hits her skin, making her skin almost glisten against it.

She pouts in her sleep, muttering things I can't make out. I turned around to check the time and realised today was Valentines day. Should I seize this opportunity to ask her out? To ask her be my date and my loved one? But she doesn't even care about me. Why should I ask when she will only reject me? She only does see me as a friend anyways.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV

Little did Sungmin's heart know that ________ was dreaming about him and was waiting for him to ask her out today.

She slowly wakes up after rolling to the side to see no one there.

She cleaned herself up and went to the kitchen to see Sungmin making breakfast.

He served her eggs and toast in heart shapes. She smiled widely and was waiting impatiently for him to ask her out for today.

She ate and ate. When she finished it was alredy 10. Still, Sungmin being the shy boy, did not ask her out. She was disappointed and decided that she should just ask him instead.

She takes his hands and led him to the living room.

"So wanna be my date for Valentine's day?" she smiled at him, flashing her aegyo, making his heart flutter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sungmin's POV

"n-n-ne." I stuttered. I'm such a fool for not asking her earlier. She must be really disappointed right now huh.

She went to change and we then went to some local park to enjoy each other's company.

We walked hand in hand like any other couple until she stopped and her hand dropped. She looked forward to see some guy and girl together. I was confused and was even more puzzled when she tried to run away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

You stopped when you saw Myungsoo walking with another girl. All this time, you thought that he liked you and that the feelings mutual. you couldn't even believe your eyes. Even though you loved Sungmin, you had to admit your feelings for Myungsoo as well. You ran, leaving Sung min behind speechless.

You ran to a near by bush where you cry your heart out. So is this why Myungsoo was never answering your calls? Was it because he's dating someone else?

Sungmin took long strides over to you and cuddled you. He didn't know what's wrong, but he sure knew how to comfort you.

He fed you some Valentines chocolate to make you feel better.

He then took your mind off things by walking around and going to the playground.

You and Sungmin took turns on the slide and crossing across the playground

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Myungsoo's POV

I went to get Yeolie's [myungsoo's soon to be girlfriend] her favourite ice cream when I stopped by the empty playground. Well at least I thought it was empty until I saw someone.

I approached quietly and hid behind a bush. I looked carefully to see that it was Sungmin? And _____? Playing on the swings...I guess she found someone already?

But why is my heart feeling all heart broken when i was the one who didn't have feelings for her and left her like that? All battered and everything. I couldn't believe what I was thinking. Before I could say anything more, Yeolie was giving me a kiss which made my heart flew away.

I turned around after a few moments to see _________ eyes full of tears staring right at me. She saw that we made eye contact and ran off.

I was left with SUngmin who glared at me before leaving me to find ___________.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sungmin's POV

She doesn't love me does she? She always have other guys, and they all break her heart, why can't she see me? I sigh and ponder, whilst sliding down against her door. She has been locking herself in her room for the rest of the day and won't come out. It was already past 11.pm and she hasn't eaten yet.

I decided to climb through her window to talk to her.

"Hey." I managed to say before sitting down on her bed.

She wiped her tears before yelling "GET OUT NOW!"

"Well there is one hour left before this day ends, and I thought I might as well leave you with a better memory of today yeah?" She smiled and nodded at my comment.

She put on a plain sweater and tied her hair back.

I then led her to an ice cream shop near by where I bought her favourite, strawberry.

She munched on her snack cheerfully as I stare at her and admire. I really do love her, but she doesn't I just hope she finds someoen better than me and those s who hurt her before.