Getting back together with Wookie~

A thousand litres of tears

todays few updates may be a bit like emotional since i am ^__________^ LOL ok here :3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

You weaved your way through Myungsoo's house and not knowing where to go. Myungsoo was grabbed by his brother and you were left alone.

You went and sat down at a spare table after walking through the hectic crowd and being attacked by several erts.

You decided that it was all too much and you had to go somewhere to take a deep breath.

You walked out to the balcony and carried a vodka cruiser with you.

You tasted the vodka and seemed to have been addicted to it. Before you knew it, you were a bit drunk and decided to nap a bit since Myungsoo was far from being done with his brother.

You felt arms around you and shaking you. Your eyes flustered open and you saw one of Myungsoo's friend trying to wake you up.

"Ah, mian, but the party is about to end..and I think Myungsoo may be looking for you..." she explained.

"Ah, gomawo." You gave her a confused look as to how she knew I was the one Myungsoo was looking for.

"Ah. I;m Go woori. One of Ryeowook's friend. I'm also Myungsoo's brother's friend."

Go woori, that name. Hmm. Rings a bell.

Before you knew it, you became friends and you told her about your love for Wookie, still being a bit drunk from before.

You then realised what you have said and went inside the house to find Myungsoo staring at the tv.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woori's POV

Tsk. This loves Ryeowook-ssi? Doesn't she know he loves Dara? Look at her. So pathetic. Why would he ever love her?

HAHAHHA She even told me everything. She doesn't even know I'm Dara's friend and will soon be her nightmare. Oh ____________ah just you wait and see.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV

Without _______ knowing about Woori's evil plans, ______ went on with believing that she had made a new friend. That night, Myungsoo dropped her off at her house and waved her goodnight. He flashed his gorgeous smile which caused _________ to melt inside.

She quickly ran upstairs and opened the door.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

You opened the door and the lights were off. That was odd. You remembered that you left your living room light on. Hmm well whatever.

You went into your bedroom and took off your clothes to take a shower.

You finished and went to lie on your bed before you noticed Wookie doing a 'y' pose on bed.

"Babo, what are you doing here?" you giggled.

"Waiting for you." he pouted.

"Aww, well you know it's late, you should get going." you shoved him

"You want me to go don't you? Where did you go before? How was it? Was there any erts? Are you drunk?" he flooded you with questions

"No I don't want you to go. I went to a party. It was good. There were NO erts, but there is one on my bed right now and I'm not drunk anymore"

"Well you still went without your boyfriend. TIME FOR PUNISHMENT!!" he said and pushed you on the bed and tickled your sides.

Your felt so happy and that you were protected and always will be when with him in moments like these.