Jealousy

A thousand litres of tears

Your POV

That night, all you could think of was Wookie saying saranghae to you. That's all that mattered to you, but then you thought of Dara. Are you being a home wrecker? But he said he didn't love her and that it was an arranged marriage. But..what if he says that to Dara too?

You felt guiltty wash over you as you thought of stealing him away from Dara, imagine how pissed off she must be, you thought. Oh dear, what have I done??

Will this break them up? What..what..you drifted off to sleep, with your mind full of negativity.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dara's POV

Aish, this stealing my jagi from me. Why should I even be jealous? She isn't even pretty. Look at me; rich, thin and everything a man would ask for. Why should I be jealous of a no name? Pfft, he's probalbly's just  using her for or something. But..why did he link arms with her and take her to Lotteworld? Didn't he say that he loves me? Shouldn't he be taking me and not her to Lotteworld? We haven't been on a date. What the hell!!

I logged onto facebook to see Wook-ssi have tagged ______ in a dedication video of him singing to her. What? wait what? He never sang to me or dedi me a video? why does she get attention?

Urgh that's it, I have to go and talk to her tomorrow and work things out, even if it means that my fists are involved.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

Whilst packing up the children's mess before heading out the door to go home, you were greeted by a well dressed woman. She had long brown hair with perfect make up, you stood there in awe, jealous of her looks and figure

"Ah, may I help you?" you offered.

"I am Ryeowook's fiance" she said and your jaw dropped, she smirked and continued," We love each other. Who do you think you are? you can't just come in here and steal him away. even if you try, he wouldn't fall for it, remember he loves ME and there's nothing and NO ONE who can change that." she said and turned the other way to walk off.

At this point you were ticked off at her, even if she is jealous, she should at least be a bit more polite and not stand there yelling at you. "YAH! ! If he LOVEEEES you so much as you said, then why would he consider me in the first place?" you said. She stopped walking and said, "He's just playing around."

"Then you shouldn't be jealous" you said and walked past her to your car. She was about to run up to hit you when she saw you with Sungmin.

Gee, what a , first Ryeowook and now another man? she thought.

You went inside Sungmin's car and raged at him.

"YAH OPPA! YOU SAID WOOKIE'S SINGLE. NO HE ISN'T. HE HAS A FIANCE. AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE. HOW DARE YOU TELL ME HE'S SINGLE AND HOOK US UP LIKE THAT? HOW DARE YOU!! HIS FIANCE JUST CAME AND YELLED AT ME SAYING THAT HE'LL NEVER LOVE ME!" you started panting heavily.

"BOH? YAH! I DIDN'T KNOW OK? I'LL TELL HIM OFF." Sungmin said and called Wook before you could stop him. He explained it to him and Sungmin said that Wook will tell Dara off for acting that way.

That night, you spent eating chocolate ice cream and watching Boys Over Flowers and crying your eyes out. Wook called you when you were about to fall asleep. You wiped your tears and answered

"Yo-yo-yoboseyo?" you sniffed.

"Are you crying jagi? I'll be there right away" and he hung up. You threw your phone to the floor and 5 minutes later you heard a knock on the door.

You opened the door and Wookie hugged you tight. That night, he slept over and comforted you. You felt better and slept in his chest, feeling warm and secure, not threatened by Dara no more. SIgh, I'm such a home wrecker you thought and went to sleep in his arms.