confession

A thousand litres of tears

Your POV

You did your best in order to heal quickly to attend Myungsoo’s wedding with Yeolie . No matter how much it hurts you to know that the person you love is no longer yours, you had to endure it and make it past the tough moments in life. This determination made you heal quicker than the doctor thought. It was hard for you to even stay sane anymore.

With every moment in the hospital, you start thinking more about what you are doing here. Why did you jump infront of the car for Myunsoo? A cold, heartless bastard who knew nothing of anyone else besides him? Why did you do that when you loved Sungmin? Nothing made sense to you anymore. You knew that you loved Sungmin and want to spend your life with him, but deep inside, you know that Myungsoo will always be a part of your heart.

No matter how much you want reality to hit you, so that you can realise what a bastard he is to you, even after you almost lost your life to save him. But reality wasn’t doing it’s job. All you could think about is Myungsoo and nothing else. Eventhough you could see the pain in Sungmin’s eyes, you can’t bare the sight of Myungsoo even tired. How are you supposed to deal with two people you love?

All this thinking made time past faster than you thought.

All in no time, you were found at home, with the love and care of Sungmin.

You can’t believe after everything. After all the pain. Sungmin is still with you.

As you sat down on the couch, you felt the other side sink down too.

“Say ah” Sungmin motioned you to open your mouth.

You shook your head violently and hid in a pillow.

“I know you don’t like porridge, but you have to eat it. It’s for you health!!! Please, jagi, open” he cooed.

JAGI? BOH? Your jaw dropped and Sungmin puts the spoon of porridge in your mouth.

“Ew, that was gross.” You scrunched your face.

“Yeobo, don’t you like my cooking?” he pouted.

“Neh.” You joked. “And why are you calling me yeobo??” you asked nervously.

“Because I want you to be mine.” He winked.

You blushed and kept your head low. How could you say no to Sungmin? Come on, it’s Sungmin!

“I take that as a yes then. Jagi, we need to shop for your dress.” He pulled your hand.

“Dress for what?”

“The wedding?” he raised his brow.

“oh..” you said as you felt your heart stop from pain. No matter what, you’ll always love Myungsoo. You loved him to the point where you would let him slip away with another girl.

“I guess he chose her because she’s everything I’m not. Beautiful, kind and gentle. What kind of man wouldn’t want that?” you laughed.

“Jagi. Do you know how much that pained me? I love you in every way and every form you will be. You are the most gorgeous girl in the world. The most loving and caring person I will ever meet in my life. I love you to death, and I hope that, right now, my love for you is all that matters.” He hugged you.

It’s enough for you, but not enough for Myungsoo...

---------------------------------------------------

a/n: sorry for the late update :'(

but anyways...should I make a sequel for this? or just make it longer? since i might end it in a few chaps. PLEASE PLEASE COMMMENT PLEASE? :'(