My hero

A thousand litres of tears

Your POV

Someone tapped your shoulder and you turned around to see a complete stranger.

This stranger's face seem to linger with your mind. As though you have met him somewhere.

"May I have the next dance _________?" he asked you charmingly. Yiou were surprised that he knew your name, but you just nodded.

He sat you down and talked to you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Dancing guy [aka mystery man] POV

From afar I could see the pain in her eyes.

I tried my best to see where her eyes are looking at and I spotted a  couple dancing slowly in the centre of the dancing floor. Her eyes started to water and I couldn't take it no more and walked over to her to distract her from such a sight.

"May I have the next dance __________?" I asked. I see her blush but at the same time looked confused since she didn't recall who I was.

I sat her down and started to explain to her who I was.

"Ah annyeong. You're probalbly wondering who I am and how I know you right?" she nodded and I continued, "well don't be so freaked out. I'm Myungsoo, but most people call me L. I'm one of your friend's ex. That's probalbly why you remember my face ish..." I said and blushed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

So he was my friend's ex! Woah he sure has matured. He looks quite hadsome actually.

I looked at him and I didn't realise that I was staring him until he waved him hand infront of me, "Do I have something on my face?" he raised an eyebrow.

"A-a-aniyo. Uhm so do you want to dance?" I outstretched a hand infront of him using aegyo.

I led him to the dance floor near Wookie and Dara, and of course, Dara's still clinging on to him to have another dance.

Sigh, why can't you just go of her hand? Do you not see me here or are you purposely ignoring me? You know what, I thought we really had something. So naive. you thought and stepped on Myungsoo's foot by accident.

"Mianhae oppa. I didn't mean to sorry." You apologised and start to tear up.

He took your face in his palms, "_______ah, why are you crying?"

"Because I wasn't paying attention."

"Well just focus on me from now on." he said and continued dancing.

Well just focus on me from now on. the words kept replaying in your head. Myunggie said it loud enough for Wookie to hear and you turn to see his hurt face.

As soon as you see his hurt face he turned away and kissed Dara.

Myungsoo also saw this and pulled you away from the party.

He took you to a bench and he immediately ran away.

"Wow, everyone is leaving me huh?" you sobbed in your palm, ruining your mascara.

"No. I'm here." Myungsoo said and offered you a tissue and a box of chocolates. "Sorry, I left to buy some chocolates since people say taht they give you happy vibes." he explained looking down at the ground feeling guitly.

"Gomawo oppa." You said and pinched his cheek, "Wah, kyeopta!!"

He blushed and opened the box of chocolates for you.You munched on them quietly and rest your head on his shoulder.

"Why did you go to the party today?" you asked to break the silence.

"Oh, because my father held the party." he laughed.

Your body shot up and you immediately bow to bow. "Greetings Mr Kim. Sorry I was so impolite before" you apologized after realising his father is your parent's boss.

"Aniyo." he giggled at how cute you were."Why are you sorry? No one knows I'm his son anyways don't worry." he explained and gave you a smile that would melt anyone, including you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Myungsoo's POV

We were quiet and I tried to break the silence.

I turned my phone onto a classical song and stood up.

"Madam, may I have this dance? We didn't finish ours before" I said and pointed towards the party.

She wiped her tears and grinned "Deh sir." she took my hand and We started dancing.

I held her close with my hands on her hips and her arms around my waist. I wanted to make her feel happier and secure now. She laid and her on my shoulder and we swayed with the beat of the music.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryeowook's POV

I pushed Dara away and went to have some fresh air.

"Finally I get some peace" I sighed and stretched my arms.

Then something caught my eye. I moved closer and heard some music. Is that a couple dancing?

I moved forward, careful to not be caught. I saw __________ in another man's arms...My heart ached seeing her like this. Why is she doing this? Is this revenge? I couldn't stay with a mind like this.

Just then, Dara came running and hugged me. Her heels made so much noise that ______ turned to see me.

She saw Dara's arm linked in mine and I could see how hurt she was. Her eyes started to tear and she seemed as though she just finished crying since her make up was a bit smudged. Did I make her cry before? Before I could mpush Dara away, ______ and the other guy ran off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

Myunggie put his arm around my shoulder and turned me to run to his car. I couldn't believe that Wookie still loves her. My eyes were flowing and you couldn't have stopped it, even if you wanted to.

He drove you to Hongdae and parked his car before he got out and started to help you wash off your make up.

"Let's go__________. Jus pretend I'm your boyfriend for now to get your mind of thigns yea? Yeobo, let's go." he smiled and led you to an ice cream store.