Date

A thousand litres of tears

hehe going china tmr :DDD daebak :) hehe so ill update today ^_^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

You were in the movies with Wookie and Sungmin-ssi, you ate the popcorn whilst waiting for the ads to finish. Just then Wook leans over and your heart races. He could see you flush red and smirked, he leans closer and closer, and reached to eat the popcorn. You sighed in relief, but secretly wished he kissed you.

You looked down and lightly punched him arm jokingly. The movie started and you were already bored. You yawned and was onnly interested half way of the movie. The gruesome part. You shuddered as you see a horrible death scene. The rest of the 2hour movie, you spent cuddling up to Wook because you were so scared. You knew you looked like an idiot and scaredy cat, but he secretly liked it.

The movie was about to be over when Sungmin walked out of the cinema. The two of you followed him quickly to see him in the gaming centre.

"Oppa, why are you here?" You asked him.

"Oh, well because you guys kept cuddling and ate all the popcorn. I was sick of your romantic scene so i left. mehrong." he said and started playing basketball.

You flushed red at his commment and hit his arm. "Oppa, did you want to be lovey dovey too?" you smirked.

"Babo, get off me ert." he said running away. You laugh and Ryeowook linnk arms with you around the game centre.

You guys decided to play a few games and Wookie caught a domo for you, which you couldn't help but keep grinning at it.

You went home after the date and named your domo Wookie because you rarely see him and having domo wookie around will make you miss him less.

 

 

 

That night, he called you and you began talking about random things, then he asked you about domo, and you sheepinshly said that you named it Wookie. He laughed and you could feel him blushing.

"Ah-ah-ah, _________ssi..."he said.

"deh?" you replied

"I think I..I..oh nevermind you'll just thikn I'm a creep." he said.

"Ani-aniyo.." you stuttered.

He kept silent for sometime and you decided to just confess to him thata you like him, before anyone takes him away.

"Ah, op-op-oppa." you said sweetly.

"Yes?" he answered.

"I think I er like.." you trailed..

"Who do you like?" he asked, sounding worried that it might not be him.

"You." you answered, blushing.

"BOH?" He squealed.

"Ah, oppa, I have to go to bed now. Bye bye." and you hung up before he could ask you anything.

You set your phone on vibrate and drifted off to sleep, igoring his calls and messages.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryeowook's POV

BOH? SHE LIKES ME TOO? BOH? BOH? BOH? But..I have a fiance..has she forgotten? I wondered. I wish she would pick up right now, I want to confess too.

*put your hands up, put your hands up* my phone rang and I dash to it, hoping it was _______. But it wasn't, it was Dara...should I pick up? Should I tell her that _______ likes me and that I don't like her? But I can't be mean. She likes me a lot.

I picked up and answered "Yobosaeyo?"

"AH Oppa, I miss youuuuuuu" she said, trying to sound cute.

"ah deh." I said. I didn't know what to say.

"Oppa, can we hang out tomorrow?"

"Er, well, uhm you see..." I said, thinking about hanging with __________ tomorrow, " I don't think I can make it.."

"WAEYO? OPPA! WAEYO.."she whined. "Remember, I am your wife, don't you dare cheat." she continued.

"Ah deh jagi. I have to go now." and I hung up.

Sigh, this is going to be harder than I thought. How am I going to tell her that I don't love her?

This thought bothered me and it tired me off to sleep..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n hehe let's hope no fight between you and Dara! O: