Hostpital

A thousand litres of tears

A/N: Is it ok if you guys, sub or not, comment on my stories? It would be nice to have some support :)

----------------------------------

Your POV

The next morning you found yourself tucked nicely in your bed with a note.

"YAH PABO!! You wake up so late! :) Anywho, I've prepared you breakfast down stairs, go and eat it!" Sungmin wrote it in his own handwriting.

You quickly cleaned yourself, brushing your hair into a ponytail. You ran downstairs to the kicthen but found no Sungmin. Huh? Maybe he went home to change for work? But it was a day off?

You found your breakfast and a note.

"Hey, I'm going to go to Japan for a while yeah. Don't do anything stupid just because I'm not around ok?"

Wah, this Oppa, chincha, he really left you by yourself huh? You pouted but kept eating, glad he found a good job to settle at.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV

Little did ________ know, Sungmin was avoiding her. He wanted her to live happily as possible. How could he be in the way of her love life when she doesn't even see him? But little Sungmin never thought that _________ liked him too, and that secretly inside, it killed her to not have him around. Not to see his smile and aegyo, not to feel or well, pretend that he was her boyfriend.

No matter how much she wanted him to stay, she knew it was for the best.

As days and days pasts, never did __________ recieve a call or text from Sungmin. Maybe he was too busy? Who knows, but never could she take him off her mind.

Did he already find a new girl? She couldn't take it anymore and had to go see him right then.

She booked a ticket for the next flight and was about to pay when her phone rang.

"Yeobosayo?"

"It's me Myungsoo. How are you?"

She shut her phone and decided it was just too much. She cancelled the flight and decided she needed some thinking time before presenting herself to Sungmin in this state.

As she walked out, she bumped into someone by accident.

She bowed 90 degrees and kept apologising.

"_____________?"

she looked up "SUNGMIN-AH!!" She screamed as she jumped on him

They had a lot of catching up to do. She walked him over to a local cafe to talk when she saw Myungsoo.

He was unconsciously walking across the road, looking like he was in a trance. He was walking slowly, not realising that a speeding man was racing forward towards him.

___________ saw and her instincts kicked in. She ran over to Myungsoo to just push him in time, but not enough time for her to jump out of the way.

She fell to the ground as the driver swerved his car around her and drove off.

Myungsoo snapped back from his trance and saw ________________'s bloody body before him.

He was too shocked to do anything, even when Sungmin pushed him out of the way, giving him a punch whilst at it.

"YAH WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" Myungsoo raged.

Sungmin didn't reply but called an ambulance and got her to the hostpital with Myungsoo following.

While ___________ was in the room for checkup, Myungsoo and Sungmin were talking.

"Why did you punch me before hyung..?" he barely whispered

"YOU DUMB BASTARD. __________ fell for you! All this time she has been looking out for you, she even protected you that one time when a gang was getting onto you! Did you know how hurt she was then? You walked away when she had a broken leg right there! How could you heartless bastard?! Everday she would tell me how much she loved you and how much it hurts to see you with some Yeolie. She would cry every night to sleep just because you wouldn't reply to her text. If you didn't love her at all, at least tell her and not lead her on, not telling her cute lovey dovey stuff then go kissing another girl infront of her face on Valentines Day. Did you think about everything she did for you? You didn't even do anything for her! She, just then, saved your life, and her life right now is in danger because of some dumb like you. She flung herself infront of the car because she can't bare the sight of you hurt. Would you be able to do that? Now tell me why would I punch you?" Sungmin cried his emotions out.

"Well I'm sorry I didn't know alright? Not my fault she wouldn't tell me! Besides, not like I have to like her because of the things she does for me! She's just a sister to me you know! Nothing more! If you love her so much, why don't you go for her?" Myungsoo retorted.

Sungmin almost slit Myungsoo's throat just when the doctor came out, requesting Myungsoo to come to see the patient.

"Can I help you?" he asked coldly to ____________.

"There's nothing much that I ask of you, but just to lend me your hand for a moment."she whispered gently. He raised out his hand.

She took it and said "You know, I've always loved you. I know these words don't mean anything to you right now, but I want you to take care of yourself and your girlfriend. It seems as though she is doing such a good job taking care of you. Can you please help me with one thing?"

"Depends." he replied, coldly.

"Is it ok if you do your best to not take Sungmin here anymore, but just pass him this note please? Thanks.." she smiled weakly.

"Well you need to do something in return for me. Go to my wedding next month. You can heal fast anyways yeah? Just go ok?"

she nodded softly.

He walked out of the room like nothing had happened before shoving the note to Sungmin. 

"Hey Sungmin, I love you :)"

he immediately ran into ________ room to see her resting.

After that day, Sungmin would always visit, but Myungsoo was never in sight. She was confused as she thought Myungsoo already told Sungmin not to come anymore. But she didn't want to question him right now. She wants to spend her last moments with him peacefully.