Bear

A thousand litres of tears

Your POV

"Okay my shout." you said and pushed Myungsoo to get ice cream.

You both sat down and ordered your icecream.

"Wow, you sure love ice cream huh?" you said as the waitress brought out 4 glasses of ice cream for Myungsoo and one for you.

"Mianhae noona." he said and poked his tongue out.

The waitress kept looking at him and he noticed. He looked at her and winked. You frown at the sight and looked down at your ice cream.

"Are you jealous jagi?" he smirked.

"Pfft no loser." you retorted.

"Aww jagi. " he said and move to sit down beside you.

"Ew don't sit next to me" you playfully hit his chest.

He held your hand there, "Can you fee my heart beat? It's beating for you."

"2..P...M" you said and both giggled.

You finished your ice cream quickly and helped him eat his.

"Yah....jagi that's mine" he whined

"Can I have some oppa?" he said and blinked innocently at him.

He rolled his eyes and ruffled your hair. You continued eating and told him to hurry up.

You both left the store with a brain freeze. You held his hand and raced off to a shop you know.

You turned corners and went into shortcuts, finally arriving at a cute toy shop.

"Jagi, stay here." you say and went inside. You got him a small gift and went to pay for it.

You went outside and saw him whistling to himself.

"You tapped him on the shoulder and gave him the present, blushinging.

He looked inside the bag and took out a bear with a love heart.

He seems to almost tear up. He stood up and leaned in closer. You closed your eyes, hoping he would kiss you. He smirked and went to kiss your cheek. You opened your eyes and stared at him, but then remembered that it was past 12 so the day is over. Therefore, he isn't yoour boyfriend anymore.

You ran off and he ran along, catching up to you. You ran and ran until you reached his car and told him that you're going to walk home since your house was nearby.

Your house wasn't close by. It was at least an hour walk to get there but you needed some alone time for a while.

He agreed and pulled you in a long hug before entering his car and dashed off.

You started your journey and looked around the neighbourhood. Everyone seems to be so happy tonight. You see couples everywhere. Holding hands and kissing at a park, whilst you were taking a short cut home. You couldn't stand the lonliness anymore and ran home.

You walked up the stairs and was about to open your door until you saw Wook lie on the floor half alive.

"Oppa, what happened?" you shook him. No reply. You quickly opened the door and carried him in.

You figured that he was drunk since he smelt like Vodka and other heavy alcohols.

You tucked him in bed was about to close the door when you heard him whisper Jagi, mianhae. Saranghae.

You smiled and closed the door.

You packed the mattress in the living room and got cosy and ready to sleeep when you recieved a text.

It was from Myungsoo. I wish the bear was you <3 the text read. You smiled at the text and fell asleep.