In the club

A thousand litres of tears

Author's POV

Ryeowook walked in the club with a  black suit and leather shoes. He was dancing his way through the crowd when he saw a girl with a perfect body sitting by herself.

He approached her and ordered drinks for the both of them.

"Annyeong..?" the girl raised her eyebrow.

"My name's Ryeowook. What's yours?" he said charmingly.

"It's Suzy. Nice name Ryeowook."

"You like my name? You should hear my number" he winked.

For the rest of the night they drank until Suzy was drunk.

Ryeowook led her back to his house since Suzy won't tell him where she lives. When she laid him down on her bed and was about to walk away, Suzy tugged his arm.

"W-w-what are you doing?" he stuttered.

"You." she whispered in his ear.

Even though he is the playboy type, he had done nothing more than kissing and holding hands. He was bad but innocent. He instantly knew what Suzy meant..but it was too late. She was already doing inappropriate things to him

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning Ryeowook woke up next to Suzy. Was this a one night stand or will she love me? He was confused but tried to fall back asleep.

"Oppa. Saranghae." Suzy whispered in Ryeowook's ears..sending down shivers.

"Nado saranghae jagiya."

From that night on, the both of them dated.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

-knock knock-

"Coming!" you screamed as you dashed for the door.

"OPPA!!!" you screamed and jumped on Sungmin.

"hehe this cutie" he said and pinched your cheeks.

You led him to your room and brought two bars of chocolate with you to have "girl" talk with him.

You cried into his chest after telling about Ryeowook breaking up with you.

"I know he's a jerk don't worry. Don't let him tear you apart. I don't like it..." he comforted you while you back. "I'm not sure if I should tell you this..but Ryeowook just got another girlfriend.." he continued..

You counted in your head and figured that he moved on from you in just 11 days.."Who is it oppa...he sure moved on fast huh? It was just eleven days ago when he left me.." you chuckled nervousnessly..

"He's dating Suzy..." he whispered..

This time it was your turn to comfort Sungmin. Suzy was a and you both knew it. But Sungmin always tried to defend his ex. Time after time, she would hurt his poor heart and leave him chasing her. She comes back to him when she's heart broken and uses him for his love. You hate seeing him hurt since you used to have a crush on him. Not only did she hurt your best friend's heart..but she stole your close friend's boyfriend and beat up your brother too.

You could feel you fist curl up "He should be with her. Let's see how hurt he gets when that cheats on him."

Sungmin stayed over that day and you both sobbed for your poor love lives.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sungmin's POV

As she rests her head at my chest..I waas hoping she didn't hear my heart thumping loudly.

That night spent with her...I knew I love her. But I wish she would lay her eyes on me...just once..I can't and don't want to see her hurt like this.