Wookie jealous~

A thousand litres of tears

Ryeowook's POV

I woke up and checked my phone. It was 3am already. I sat up and tried to make out where I am. I figured it was _______ah's house, but whhy am I here?

I walked around and saw _______ sleeping in the living room. Wah she's so ccute no matter what she does.

I went up to her to and kissed her foreheaad. "Mianhae ________ jagi, I had to go with Dara since my parents were there" I said and slept next to her

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

You woke up next morning and realised it was Saturday and you didn't need to wake up at 8 so you went back to sleep until you felt something heavy over your hips. You moved to the side to see that Ryeowook was next to you with his leg over your hips.

You smiled at him and pushed the hair on his face back. You peck his lips slightly and fell asleep in his arms, forgiving him about last night. Just when you were about to drift off, your phone rang.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryeowook's POV

Before the dawwwwwwn. Before the dawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn. why is jagi playing music so early in the morning? I closed my eyes and eavesdropped.

'Yobeosaeyo?' she asked.

I coudln't make out what the other line wsa saying but all I heard was: 'Deh oppa, I'll be there right away. Nado saranghae.' with that, she hung up and turned to hug me.

Who's oppa? why does she have another oppa beside me? and why would she love him and not me?

I tried to act cool and ask her as casually as possible, "Goodmorning jagi" I said and kissed her. "goodmorning yeobo." she smiled.

"So who's oppa?" i asked, twirling her hair in my finger.

"Oh, just a friend."

"Really?" i raised my tone, sounding sarcastic.

"Yeah." she was annoyed and pushed me away to go to take a shower.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DUNDUNDUN....................will you love Myungsoo more or will you stay loyal to your oppa? stay tuned for next chapter. and oh. PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE SUBBY AND COMMENT :)))))))))