wedding day

A thousand litres of tears

Your POV

You arrived with your armed linked in Sungmin's. As you walked down the aisle to your seat, you felt as if it was you who was the bride, and the groom was...Myungsoo? No no no. It was Sungmin of course Sungmin. But your heart was still thinking of Myungsoo.

Sungmin pushed your loose hair behind your ear and smiled.

You knew what he was doing. He could see the hurt and jealousy in your eyes. He was purposely being lovey dovey with you because Myungsoo's there. He did that so Myungsoo would feel jealous too.

He leaned in closer and whispered "Play along. I know you never loved me, but I want to help you alright." he then backed away and held your hand.

You squeezed his hand tighter and whispered back "I actually do love you. And I'm not playing along, just give me time." You said and pecked his cheek.

His cheek was turning crimson and he looked down.

You glanced over Myungsoo and saw the rage in his eyes. As you both made eye contact, he looked away and fixed his tie.

No one was in the church yet, it was too early, and everyone wanted to see the bride not the groom. Taking this opportunity, Sungmin did his best to make Myungsoo crazy.

He pecked your lips and watched you turn bright red.

"AWW,  jagi, you're so cute. I'm glad you're all mine." he teased and pinched your cheeks.

"Yeobo, not here " you flustered.

"Pfft, you never blush for me" Myungsoo muttered. You both smirked, knowing you made Myungsoo crack.

"Hey jagi, you know that night I stayed over yeah? I think I forgot my jacket there, I'll come get it alright?" he teased Myungsoo.

"Alright, guys, shut up alright. I don't want to listen to your lovey dovey ness here anymore. Sorry, but I will need to borrow __________ for a minute thanks." Myungsoo growled and pulled you to the lake outside the church.

He let go of your hand and turned his back to you.

"Found a new man already huh? ." he murmered.

"Excuse me? Who are you calling that?" you raged.

"YOU! HOW COULD YOU HAVE FOUND ANOTHER MAN WHEN YOU LOVE ME!" he screamed.

You lifted his chin with your index finger and looked him in the eye, "Look me in the eyes Myungsoo, tell me, did you ever have any feelings for me at all?" He couldn't even reply to your sudden question. This was the first time you were this close.

You let go and let his deap drop.

"Exactly my point. I was waiting for you Myungsoo, but I couldn't wait any longer. You have a wife now. Stay with her and make her happy, not what you made of me. I still can't believe you would even dare say those things to me. I'm the one who left you? You're the one who wouldn't even visit me a day at all when I was in hospital because I saved an like you, except when you gave me the invitation here. Do you know how much I've suffered? Thanks for leading me on. Thanks for showing me how cruel this world really is. I really thought you were different you know. But you were just like the others. Thanks to you, now I can't even show my full love to Sungmin because your shadow is darkening my heart. It hurts a lot. It hurts a lot to know the one person you love is escaping right out of your hands, he's going to marry someone today and have kids with her. And that her isn't you." You sobbed and punched his chest hopelessly.

"I'...I'm..I'm so sorry. I always thought of myself but never thought of how you felt...can you please forgive me? I can't lie to you saying that I love you..but I can pull this wedding off and start things again with you." he said as he pulled you into an embrace and kissed your forehead.

You slowly pull away from the awkward embrace and kissed his forehead. "No. You made the decision to love her. And the decision to choose her and not me. As you said, you don't love me, there is no point in trying. Thanks for the memories. Thanks for the thousand litres of tears you made me shed. Thanks for everything. I will ensure you that I will never forget you. You will always have a place in my heart. I don't think I can attend your wedding today sorry. " You said as you turned around to see a tearful Sungmin.

You linked you arm with his and walked away from the shocked Myungsoo. You stopped and turned around to face him.

"I hope that one day, you'll realise that I was the only one that really loved you. Saranghae oppa" you shed a tear and moved on.

"Can you just drive me to anywhere? Thanks." you said as you kissed Sungmin.

Leaving Myungsoo wasn't easy. But staying there and shed another thousand litres of tears is worse..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ENDING!! please comment and subscribe PLEASE <3