Sleepover

A thousand litres of tears

You decided that lunch won't be enough time with Wookie, so you invited him to dinner at a restaurant near your apartment. It was 6pm and you were getting ready for Wookie to pick you up. You put on an extra layer of mascara, just enough to make your eyes pop. You fixed you cream dress and just then, then bell rang. You opened the door to see Ryeowook all dressed up, even with a bowtie. You smile and blush at how cute and handsome he looks right now. You felt a rush of relief since you can now be within his presence and not just think about it.

You link arms with him and closed the door after you. He introduced you to his car. Not the one you saw last time, this time, he rode in a sport car. You stood in awe wondering how much it would've costs.

"_________ah. Are you going to get in?" he asked, holding the door for you.

"ah mian wook-ssi, I was just in awe of the car that's all. Let's go." you said and sat in the car. He turned the car on and drifted slowly through the city. You could hear slow, classical music in the background, and smell vanilla essense within the car. Wook sure has great taste. Before you could say anything more, he held the door for you to go to the restaurant. You stepped out, carefully so your high heels won't step on his foot. You once again link arms and ordered a table for two.

"May I take your order sir" the waitress asked, blushing at Ryeowook's charms.

"I'd have a medium rare steak with potatoe thanks." he smiled at her. This sent her chills down her spine.

"And what would you have ma'am?" she asked, a bit annoyed that he's probalbly taken by you.

"I'd have the same as Ryeowook." you said, eyesmiling at him.

You began to talk about work and were disturbed by the waitress bringing your food. She doesn't seem to like you very much, she seems a bit jealous of you two. She walked off and left you too alone.

After eating, you invited him over for late coffee.

He sat down on the couch, making himself comfortable. You brought out his coffee and sat there watching him sipping his coffee.

"So, ______ah, do you have a boyfriend?" He asked shyly, looking away to your room.

"Of-of-of course not. Been single for a while now ahha." you laughed. "And are you single? welll according to Sungmin." you asked curiously.

"I just got in a relationship recently. Well not really. It was an arranged marriage with the Park family. I hope you've heard of Sandara Park." he said, a frown formed on his face.

"Oh. Well, do you like her?" you asked. "No, I have someone in mind, but it seems as though Dara likes me." he said confused.

"It's ok, just wait and see how it goes." you comfort him.

You stayed silent until you glance at the clock realising that it's 12. "Oh dear, it's midnight already. If you want, you can, uhm, stay here. Youknowsinceit'slateandall." you said rushingly, hoping he would take the offer.

"Sure, that would be lovely. Thank you." he said, smiling at you, secretly melting you inside.

He sat and watched Protect the Boss whilst you brushed your teeth and tried to find an old pair of pjs from your brother.

"Ah, wookie, I'm not sure if you would fit this, but if you want, you can change into my brother's pjs, he stays over sometimes, so his clothes are here." you offered.

"Gomawo." he said and took the clothes to change. You sat down waiting for him to return, whilst watching Protect the Boss. You nearly fell asleep when you hear him cough. Your eyes snapped open. "How do I look?" he grinned. You examined him. The clothes were hugging against his body, but it was a bit long for him. It made him cute and dashing at the same time. You couldn't help but e on his shaped up body and how cute he looks with his hair down. "Perfect" you said.

You led him to your room and told him to sleep on your bed, since there was no other rooms, and your brother would always sleep on the floor with you whenever he visits.

"Where will you sleep _______ah?" he raised an eyebrow."Oh I'll lay a mattress on the floor here or on the couch in the living room" you explained.

"I'll sleep on the floor, you're a girl, you'll catch a cold easily" he offered. "Aniyo! You're the guest!!" you refused. "If you want, you can sleep on the bed too, since it's big and all...and I won't do anything, if you trust me." he said, smiling charmingly. "Of course I trust you..it's just, I tend to hug things at night when I sleep...and I don't want to take up space an-.." you trailed off.

He laughed at how cute you were. "Haha, it's ok. Choding, sleep here." he said and pat the space beside him. You did as he commmanded and lay next to him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryeowook's POV

She hugs things at night? I hope she hugs me. I sheepishly thought. Aigoo. Babo!! You ert!! What are you thinking? She probalbly only sees you as a brother. Just shut and sleep. my conscious said.

Sigh, she's so cute right now, snoring slightly with a gap between her lips. I want to lean in and hug her tight..but that would just be odd. I just have to endure it I guess. I hope she knows how much I love her soon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV

That night, Ryeowook didn't sleep a wink, instead, he just stared at _______, seeing how beautiful she is. He was about to drift off when ___________ turned over to hug him. He froze in place for a while, taking in deep breaths to cool him down due to their closeness. She left her right leg on his with her arm on his chest. Their face being 5 inches apart and he could feel her warm breath on his face. He blushed at how lucky he was to be able to be this close. He took a deep breath and placed his arm over her and pulled her in closer. That night, _______ fell asleep on Ryeowook's chest and he slept for an hour before the sun rose. He didn't want her to let go, but he knew that there would come the time when she would pull away, so he closed his eyes and pulled her closer, most likely for the last time.