Party time

A thousand litres of tears

sorry for the slow update guys i was so busy studying jap and watching infinite shows D;

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryeowook's POV

FLASHBACK FROM MEETING DARA~

"Oppa!" Dara smiled at me. Oh that devil grin. I don't even remember how I could have fell for her...

"Boh?" I asked her lazily.

"Jagi, are you upset with me?" she whined. Then I remembered Sungmin's call.

"Deh. I am" I said, "Oh, and stop calling me jagi."

"Waeyo jagiyaaaa." she wailed.

"You want to know why I'm mad at you? You want to know why huh? Well why don't you tell me!" I boomed.

She gave me a puzzled look and I continued raging." Don't act innocent with your puppy eyes ok? It doesn't work on me no more. Why did you go and tell stupid things to ______ today for huh? You know she works at a kindergarten? How could you come in and just say things like that? What if the children overheard?"

"Oh she dobbed me in huh? ." she rolled her eyes and continued," It wasn't stupid things oppa. All I said was she won't be able to break the love between us that's all." I thought about what she said and remember the times where I did love her. Should I just break it off or continue it to make my parents proud?

"SIgh, mian jagi.  I'm going to sleep now. Saranghae." I said and drove home.

END OF FLASHBACK~~

I honestly don't know whether I should continue it with Dara or love _____. But if I do choose ________ she'll be hurt by Dara. I guess secretly seeing her won't hurt right? Oh wells. I 'll just stick with that for now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

You woke up next morning and don't see Wookie anywhere. You figured that he probalbly is having some meeting somewhere or something.

You shrugged it off and went to have breakfast, getting ready for a formal party you were about to attend later on.

You still didn't have a dress so you decided to buy one after breakfast.

You went shopping around for almost 4 hours before you found the right dress that fits your small pocket [look at the main image for the dress]

Since you only had 2 hours left before departing for the party, you decided to might as well have your hair and make up done at the shops.

You wear the dress and had your hair slightly curled with light make up on.

You rush home to get your purse and invitation for the party.

You run to you car and dash off to the party.

You arrived and parked your spot. You felt a bit lonely since everyone has a partner to go with except you.

The only reason you would attend this is because your parents weren't available to go. You walked in and your eyes immediately glued to the food table.

Never have you seen so much food. You went to the bar stand to get a refreshment, trying to stay away from the food since you wanted the perfect body.

You sat at an empty table in the corner and sipped on your cocktail whilst watching the lovely couples on the dance floor slow dancing.

You looked around and admired the beautiful women their. It was then that you spotted a rather handsome male in a white suit, making him stand out the most.

You squint your eyes to see it was Wookie! He was dancing happily with his fiance Dara. Just then, she caught you staring at them dancing and she gave him a peck on the cheek making your heart break into a million pieces.

You were about to shed a tear when you felt a light tap on your shoulder.

You turned around and saw...