his eyes..

A thousand litres of tears

Your POV

You felt your nose tingle and wanted to open your eyes but you felt someone's arms around you. YOu then remembered about Wookie and your eyes shot open, YOu were frozen in awe as you see how close you guys were. Your heart beat faster and you didn't know how to make it stay quiet.

His lips were almost about to kiss yours, that how close you guys were.

You took this time to take in his beauty, once again. You looked at him with puppy eyes, looking at his lips trembling from his deep breaths. You almost giggled but reamined still so you won't wake him up. You look at his nose then, he had a perfect sculpted nose actually. It wasn't too tall or too flat. It was just perfect. You eyes then moved to his cheeks. His cute plump cheeks. Your eyes then met his closing eyelids and you couldn't help yourself, but to lay there thinking about how beautiful they were. You suddenly remembered that it was the morning so he would wake up and you closed your eyes, with your heart, aching to open your eyes to gaze at him

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryeowook's POV

I could feel her eyes on me and I took a rsky peek. Thanks to my long thick lashes, you didn't see. I see her staring at my face in awe, mainly focusing on my eyes.

My heart seems to race as I can hear her's beating faster through her shirt. I tried not to smile but seemed to fail and turned the smile to a forced frown. Suddenly she closes her eyes and I was disappointed to not see her eyes open wide in awe no more.

My heart drops as she loosen her grip on the hug and slowly get out of bed, doing her best trying to wake me up, little does she know, I barely slept last night.

I could hear her washing up and changing then quickly cook some breakfast.

Why was she rushing so early in the morning? Besides, it's Saturday today.

She came in the room and sat down, shaking my shoulders slightly. I tried my best not to wake up, and whilst she was shaking me, I heard her sigh.

"I wish he knew how I felt." she said and kissed my forehead, hoping I didn't hear her words.

I couldn't help but grin like a loser under the sheets. After 5 minutes of my heart almost exploding, I got up and washed up.

I went to the kitchen and sat down, looking at the meals.

She seems to put in a whole heap of effort.

"____________ah, why is breakfast so grand today?" I questioned.

"Ah,Sungmin-ssi is coming in five minutes, let's wait for him yeah?" she said and sat down next to me.

I nodded my head and examined the food, The food she made wasn't fancy like those in restaurants, it was rather cute. She made little dumplings and placed them in a love heart shape, with sushi and rice shaped in totoro, with seaweed making the details of totoro. On the other side of the table, I saw a big plate of jelly with different imprints. Some had pics of hello kitty, others were Superman.

ahah, was she making this for a kid's birthday party? Well, afterall, Sungmin is a choding. I giggled to myself until the door flung open.

"WOOK-SSI" Sungmin screamed and came to hug me. "Aish, choding, stop ing." I tried to say, trying to look cool infront of her.

Sigh, this choding must ruin everything.

We sat down to eat, and I can tell that Sungmin is VERY hungry. He ate and finished every plate on the table. Later on, after Sungmin washed the dishes, I took them both out to the movies.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hehe wait for the next chapter where they go out and a date and something happens ;D