Caught..on tape.

A thousand litres of tears

Your POV

You and wookie entered his cousin's castle and you politely bowed to the maids.

they have maids...rich spolit kids.

Wookie took you to the living room where you found Woori there.

You seemed to be a bit worried since she was smirking but you tried to act cool and just sat down next to Wookie, but he moved away..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryeowook's POV

Woori was here..I can't act lovey dovey with ________ since she knows Dara.

_________moved to sit next to me, but I moved away, scared that Woori would say something bad to Dara. Seeing my actions, she smirked and walked off.

I sighed in relief.

"Waeyo.." _______whispered.

"Woori knows Dara and I don't want her to say anything to her about us. Dara is troublesome." I lied.

I don't know if I really do love _________ but I am sure I don't love Dara and is going to break off the marriage sooner or later anyways. Sigh, I hate being a player... should stick with __________. Besides, she's given up so much for me. Even though I am an engaged man, she still gives her love to me, no matter what the world says.

"Why don't you go and hang with Woori for a bit, make her trust you?" I suggested.

"Sure." she said and walked off..seeming a bit annoyed.

I walked off into the woods and decided to just take a break.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woori's POV

Tsk. this wants to get close to me? sure. Let's see where this goes..

We decided to play some cards games. Whoever loses has to do a dare from the winner.

________lost and I couldn't help but smirk.

"Your dare is to confess to Ryeowook's cousin." I dared.

This is the perfect dare. I can secretly video her and use this to show to Wookie so he can break it off with her. Ahaha I am such a genius.

She had no choice but to accept the dare. I walked her to his cousin's room and filmed from the outside.

"Mianhae oppa. Sorry to do this..like it isn't serious or anything...but..Saranghae.." she finished and dashed outside. Just enough footage proof for Ryeowook.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV

Ryeowook without knowing about Woori's plan, decided to get _______ home and rest with her.

Secretly inside..Woori was jealous of ____________. Woori has a huge crush on Ryeowook and it kills her to see him with this new . She had already planned to push Dara away..but then _______ came.

It was easy for Woori to push _______ away since she was so nice and all. Woori had no emotion. She was cruel and she must have what she wants. This time.. it seems as though she's going to win.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------