Break ups

A thousand litres of tears

Ryewook's POV

I decided to just stick with ____ and ditch Dara since Dara was always so demanding, besides, why lose someone who means the world to you right?

I decided that when i take her home..I'm going to confess and so here it goes.

"Jagi..I want to tell you something." I said shakingly.

"Of course. What is it?" she said and fell on her bed.

I layed down next to her and pushed the randoms strands of hair out of her face and pecked her lips." I decided that I will end it with Dara this week and that I will ask you to be my official girlfriend." I explained and kneeled down." Please __________. Wear this ring to show that you are mine..just not yet..but in a short time you will be."

She teared up and hugged me tight. She whispered "Of course. i hope we last forever." I really do hope so too. Let's hope so..

I fell asleep with _______ in my arms whenI suddenly heard my phone rings. I checked who it was and I saw it was Woori..she said to meet her tomorrow night at 10pm..That's an odd time to meet a guy..well whatever.

I hung up and slept with _______________.

~~~~~~~~~the following morning~~~~~~~~~~

[still ryeowook's POV]

I woke up and got dressed. Then made breakfast for __________ and left to meet Dara.

I had to break it with her today. I can't be cruel and hold onto someone I can't return love to no more.

I met Dara at a beach where not many people go, and also the place where we first met.

I sat her down across me and tried to find the best way to break it off with her.

She started eating her food and I interruped.. "Dara-ssi, may i have a word with you?" she nodded and wiped , waiting for me to continue.

"We've been dating for some time now and our parents have decided to get us married." she smiled and I couldn't help but feel guilty..trying to continue "Well you see...I think that the past two months..My strong feelings for you have slowly decreased..and all these times I have tried regain those feelings.." she tried to interrupt me but I hushed her and continued."Let me finish please. I hope you are understanding why i am breaking up with you..not because of________ but because I don't want to hurt you. I talked to both our parents already, I just needed to contact you personally. I don't want you to waste your time on me. On someone who can't love you no more..."

With that, I walked off and backed away from her. It seemed as though she was trying to regain her balance before holding my hand back. I pushed her away..knowing that if I linger there any moment longer, I would fall into her trap again.

I walked faster but I could hear her faint cry. She had pulled enough energy to say "Tell me one thing..and be honest...all this time..did you love ____________ more than me?"

I turned around and replied "I don't want to leave you like this. I don't want you to remember about  her. Don't think about it ok?I hope we keep in contact." I awkardly rush off. I couldn't turn around..knowing I can't bear the sight of her crying. But it was for the best.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV

Ryeowook returned home and told ______ about the break up. She cried and he was shocked..was this her tears of joy or sorrow?

"Why are you crying?" he asked.

"Because I wrecked your relationship..I should've broke it off earlier.." she sobbed

He pulled her into a close hug. "Dara was going to back to Malaysia and my mom said I had to break it with her or else lose my mom. I can't choose Dara ovver mummy." he lied. But in actual fact, he just lost feelings for her.

Just then, Woori called Ryeowook and told him that he was late for the meet up.

Woah, time sure flew past.

Ryeowook left ______ and quickly went to see Woori.

Woori was at a restaurant..knowing that Dara and Wookie broke up..she was about to show him the tape of ______ confessing so she can be out of the picture.

After Ryeowook watched the video he was dumbfounded and didn't want to believe Woori but what other choice did he have? He saw the proof here.

He quickly drove back home and ignored _______________ for the rest of the week.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

When Ryeowook told you about his break up, you were honestly very satisfied, but you also felt sad that he forgot about asking you out to be his official girlfriend [look in previous chapter if you don't remember].

He has been ignoring you for the past week and wouldn't answer you at all. You had had enough and decided to meet him. He agreed and went to your house.

That night, you figured that everything must be worked out..so you had a deep conversation with him.

"Oppa. Long time no see" You bowed as he walked in casually.

He sat down before answering you. "What do you need?"

"Well you have been ignoring me a lot lately and I wanted to work some things out..besides, I think you're forgetting something." you trailed off.

"What did I forget?..and I've been busy lately sorry.."

"Well you did say I would be your girlfriend..when you break up with Dara." you said blushing.

Ryeowook was fuming inside. How could this think I can still want her after she chases my cousin? he thought but kept his anger inside.

"You may think that I am your age..but I'm a few years older..and you may say that you don't mind..but I do. Do you really thikn we could work with our ?" he reasoned.

"Of course, That's why I stuck around for so long and did my best in loving you." you said.

"Oh really? Well my friends seem to be mocking me for being a 'pedo' for dating someone as young as you.." he said.

This time, he sure knew which button to push. You were angry and outbursted." SO what? You can't ignore their stupid comments? Besides, Dara was only one year older than me and you dated her. No reason you can't date me. Besides, why do you care about your friends when you love someone?"

"I care about my friends more.." he whispered..This was when you really bursted.

"OH SO ALL THESE TIMES YOU WASTED MY TIME AND LOVE AND LIED TO ME? YOU KNEW YOU WERE OLDER AND HAD A FIANCE BUT STILL WENT FOR ME AND MADE ME WANT YOU WHEN OTHERS WERE OUT THERE FOR ME? YOU SAID WE WOULD BE FOREVER AND WHERE ARE WE NOW? NO WHERE NEAR TO FOREVER. IT HASN'T EVEN BEEN 3 MONTHS AND YOU THINK OF THIS? TELL ME WHY YOU ARE DOING THIS?!" you raged.

He was afraid of the new you and whispered back.."I know our difference...but I naive back then..I really did love you..but..it's that I can't do it anymore because reality has hit me. And I'm going to move to Vietnam to open a restaurant with my parents there. [note: ryeowook and the other characters are NOT famous]"

You sighed and sat down, tears running down your face.."Tell me. and be honest here, why did you leave? If it was a break up about you moving away..then you would've told me earlier. Did someoen tell you something?"

"..Woori showed me a tape of you confessing to my cousin." he said, with pain in his eyes.

Flashbacks rushed back and realised that Woori had done all this.

"Did Woori ever tell you that SHE was the one who dared me to do this? If I didn't do it there would be a punishment? One involving me and you not being together? I guess either way we can't be together anyways..." you sobbed..

"No..she didn't tell me it was a dare..why didn't you tell me earlier..we're already apart now.." he said.

You could see that he wasn't even guilty. You picked up your phone and dialled Woori and left it on speaker.

She picked up. "Yobosaeyo?" she asked sweetly.

"Don't act sweet with me. Tell me, you told Wookie that I confessed to his cousin, but didn't mention that it was a dare made by you right?" you said angrily.

"Yeah so what if I did? What you going to do about it homewrecker?" You cried hearing her and hung up.

You looked up at Wookie with tears in your eyes.

"It's time for us to both let go right? Let's hope we can still be friends?" you said, wiping the tears from your eyes.

You knew that he had no emotion and just used Woori as an excuse to break up with you...since he didn't care when he heard Woori's word over the phone.

He slowly nodded, trying to make a pitiful face.

"You should go now. It's late. A girl and a guy shouldn't be together so late at night, especially when they are both single." you said harshly and showed him the front door.

He walked out without looking back at you..almost as though he had no regret...you sobbed the whole night thinking what an idiot you were.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryeowook's POV

Walking away was easier than I thought. Even though she did overreact and I found out that Woori had lied to me, I didn't care. I didn't want _______ anymore. She wasn't that pretty anyways. There's someone else I have in mind already, besides, I hate clingy girls like her...But deep inside..I knew that I hurted her a lot and she was probalbly the only girl I dated that actually loved me and not my looks.

But whatever now..its time to go clubbing.