Castle

A thousand litres of tears

Myungsoo's POV

Sigh, I think I'm giving ______ a wrong impression. I should stop asking her to be my fake girlfriend. I feel as though I'm using her. Well I am. I don't know anymore...

I don't love her, but I don't want to lose her either.

I can't live without talking or texting her. I can't wait to see her...

But I always have another girl on my mind..and I am her friend's ex..

Sigh, I think I should make it clear to her that I'm not that into her.. But..I can't..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

Last night Wookie stayed over and you gave him a complete new make over. Now he has his hair in a light pale orange with his eyebrows well waxed, even more than before.

You sighed in happiness looking at him sleep, knowing that you still have him. But then you remembered Dara...are you being a homewrecker? But how could you when he loves you and not her? SHouldn't she be the homewrecker?

Suddenly Wookie woke up and asked you to come and visit his cousin's house with him,

You agreed and was confused at the same time. Why am I meeting his cousins? Ahhaha he's such a babo. Well whatever, I should still look well dressed.

You two finally got dressed before driving off to his cousin's house.

You arrived at a MANSION more like a castle after a long 30 minutes drive. YOu couldn't believe what was infront of you.

You always wanted to feel like a princess. And today, you geet to feel that way. Well, it was a secret for only yourself to know.

But it seems as though Wookie has seen the desperation in your eyes since he opened the door and asked for your hand "Mi lady?"

You giggled at his childness and took his hand and kissed his cheek.

"Gomawo prince." You winked and you both walked into his cousin's 'castle' house/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY SUCH A LATE UPDATE AND ITS SO SHORT :( its because IM VERY VERY VERY SICK!! and have a headache and high at the same time...OTL D; ahah anyways huneybunches <3 ill be back <3 ok~~~