First meeting

A thousand litres of tears

* Gyeolgug neon acha neon acha hagae dwilgeol
Kkog acha imi tae nejeo
Jakkuman apa nan apa wae morena
Oh micheo na jicheo naegae gach..*

Your phone rang, which caused heads to turn. You picked it up to see it was Sungmin, your best friend calling. Ah this babo, he could just text me! you thought. You answered and was greeted by Sungmin's squeal. You held the phone far from your ear, and put it back where it was before when you was sure he stopped screaming.

"YAH! Sungmin-ssi. You fangirl more than I do! Are you that excited to see me? keke" you cheekily said.

"Babo, why would I be excited to see you? keke. I'm just kidding. But I know someone who does." he said. You could tell he was winking over the phone.

"Aish, choding! Whatever. See you at the cafe in five." you replied bluntly and hung up.

You put my earphones back in and kept listening to Before the dawn before you were disturbed by Sungmin's hug. "Yah, oppa, get off me. You e." you teased.

"Whatever. hmph." he pouted and looked away. "sorry oppa. saranghae." you smiled and used aegyo. "Whatever loser. Anyways I'm here to show you Kim Ryeowook-ssi, my close friend. And he's single." he winked.

You rolled my eyes and stood up, bowing 90 degrees to Ryeowook. "Annyeong. Forget about Sungmin-ssi, he's a choding." you smiled. "Ah, _________imnida." you introduced.

He bowed. "Nice to meet you _______. Ryeowook imnida. or just call me wookie." he blushed and sat down.

Sungmin sat next to you and whispered "he doesn't even let me call him wookie. He must really like you." And he went to order his coffee.

You blushed at his comment and drank your coffee to cool down. What an idiot I must look like infront of him. you thought.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryeowook's POV

Wow she's beautiful. She's a bit shy though, that's cute. hehe. Thanks Sungmin! I wish she would talk and make it less awkward though. I pouted at the thought that she must be quiet because she doesn't like me. Just then, she caught my pout and said "Wookie, I like your name!"

She's so nice. Sigh, where have you been all my life _______ah?

"You like my name? chincha? Wah, then you should hear my phone number." I tried to use a pick up line on her.

She blushed and looked away, scared to make eye contact. God am I glad that Sungmin isn't here!

"Maybe I should hear your number." she smirked. She isn't shy after all! ahaha.

Sungmin sure to love to take his time with hsi coffee huh?

Soon we both exchanged numbers, just before Sungmin arrives.

"Did you guys do something when I was gone?" he smirked.

"BABO. ANI!" I said, flushing red.

She's so perfect. Milky skin, rose lips, coal black hair and polite!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

Sigh, just look at his fair skin and beautiful eyes. Oh those eyes, those dark brown eyes...you day dreamed, after looking at his perfect face. You loved Sungmin right now for introducing Ryeowook to you. You just wished he talked more. Maybe he found you weird. Oh wells, at least I got his number. you shrugged it off and finished your coffee.

I hope I made a good impression you thought.

You walked Ryeowook out to his car and left Sungmin to catch a cab on his own. Wook offered to take you home but you shyly refused because of your strict parents with their rules against having no male friends, besides Sungmin since he was your family friend.