Chapter 9-Honey Dripping Eyes

Fated Love

PBY's POV:

As she looked into his eyes, she knows they screamed for affection but she thought she might be just assuming his feelings for her. Who will take the one step closer that will change their relationship? Everyone knows that the guy should confess first and she isnt the type of girl that will just say "I like you. Let's date." Often, she is guarding her feelings. She observed a guy for a long time before dating him but isnt it that she already knows HS before. She's confused. He's puzzled.

Bomi: "Ya, what are you thinking?'

PBY: "Bomi-ya, did you try looking at HS directly into his eyes? Did you feel something different?"

Bomi: "Well, I'm talking to him whenever we were together in the set but I don't see or feel something usual. Why?"

PBY: "Nothing. Its just last time when we took the one step closer scene. I felt something and I saw something in his eyes."

Bomi: "Ya, do you think he likes you too?"

PBY: "I don't know."

Bomi: "I'm observing you and him. You guys are very close already. You even talking to him more you are talking to me. Bo Young-ah, dont fall too hard."

PBY: "Ah I know that. He is just my friend."

She went home earlier that day because the filming ended early. Its Do Bong Soon day so she decided to watch it at home with her younger and older sister.

PBY's unnie: "Ahhhh. I didnt expect that Park Hyungsik is good. His eyes can even act. I think he is equipped with it. What to do you think?"

PBY: "Ahmmmmm. Right unnie. I think he is just equipped with it. Thank you unnie."

PBY's unnie: "Why are you thinking me? You are such a weird girl."

PBY's dongsaeng: "Unnie, Boyoung unnie likes Hyungsik oppa."

PBY: "Yaaaaaaaaaaaaa. No unnie. Its not like that."

PBY's unnie: "Ya, do you really like him? Did you cast him intentionally?"

PBY: "Its not like that unnie."

PBY's unnie: "Ya, are you shy of admitting it? You are on the right age now its okay if you are admiring someone. Just bring him home when you are already dating. I like him too."

PBY's dongsaeng: "Right unnie. My classmates are talking about how handsome Hyungsik is."

PBY: "Both of you can you please stop. Hyungsik and I are just friends so stop what are you thinking okay?"

PBY's unnie: "You and him look good together."

PBY: "Unnieeeeeee!!!!"

PHS' POV:

He was still waiting for the day she'll wear that ring that he gave to her. When that day comes, he'll make to sure to keep his promise to her and even she won't accept it, he wanted to be at her side and most importantly he wanted to protect her like Minhyuk did to Bong Soon. He saw himself to Minhyuk not just because and him shares similar interest and personality but he saw himself to Minhyuk because he truly loves Bongsoon. He went to the filming the next day. When he arrived, he went to where PBY was. She was preparing for the action scenes where Bong Soon needs to fight with the gangster. He often observed her when her make up artist were doing her make up. He thought how lovely she can get. 

PHS: "Be careful today Bongsoon-ah!"

PBY: "Thank you Minhyuk-ah. Ah. By the way, my older sister commented on your acting last night?"

PHS: "Oh? What did she say?"

PBY: "She said you are really good and even your eyes can act. I think you are equipped with honey dripping eyes."

He wanted to say that his honey dripping eyes naturally appears when he is looking at her. Those expressions in your eyes only appear when you are looking at someone you like. When PBY was doing her action scenes, his admiration rose and rose. She is indeed small but terrible. She is a great actress but for some reason he didnt know why he loves her. Isn't this true love? When you just feel that your heart beats fast for her/him and yet you cant give the reason why? When he saw that PBY hurts her hand, he immediately ran to her but she is strong more than anything thinks. She handled everything and went back to fliming. They went to the hospital where they needed to film the scenes where Bong Soon took care of Min hyuk. In that scene, he needed to look at her as if he loves her so much. For him, it doesnt required any acting at all as he always felt that way.

PBY: "You are really good at this."

PHS: "No, I am not. You are just too pretty noona."

PBY's POV:

Whenever he told her that she's pretty, she wanted to hug him and thank him for saying so. It boast her confidence. Actually the moment that HS told her that he respects her, she felt that her self esteem boast up. His eyes are very pretty and it expressed more than the director was asking but she realized that it was only her that he looked at that way so maybe it was time for her to stop assuming that there feelings for each other are both mutual. Personally, she wanted not to end this drama. She wanted to be with him more than 16 episodes. The day comes for their filming of confession scenes. It is when Minhyk told Bong Soon that he actually likes her. She thought when will be the time that he HS will actually said those words as HS and not Minhyuk. It was cold during the filming so she was worried that he'll shivers. She wanted to hug him. As they filmed, HS would actually fix her jacket to make sure she is not feeling cold. If only she can told him, that her heart is always warm when she is with him. HS filmed his close up scenes and she was watching on the camera. How can someone be that cool? Her heart was deeply touched. When they shoot together, her tear dropped and he was surprised because the scene doesnt even require it.

PHS: "Bong Soon-ah, why did you cry?"

PBY: "Its nothing. Its just because its too cold."

He did hoped that he cried because she felt his feelings were real but it wasnt. Actually, both of them have honey dripping eyes and the sparks on it are just ignited when they are looking to each other.